#611230 Dec 3, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Please stop stalking me. Please
Stop copying me!

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#611231 Dec 3, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not. You're obsessed with me. You WANT me and you have no life. You're just a pathetically bored loser bit*h.
Please stop stalking me, please.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#611239 Dec 3, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Please refer to post# 611174.........you bored, lifeless, obsessed stalker.
SPAM >>>> Of the hypocritical kind.

You're still in high school aren't you? If you admit it I'll go easy on you.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#611241 Dec 3, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not. You're obsessed with me. You WANT me and you have no life. You're just a pathetically bored loser bit*h.
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>And what does THAT say about YOU for continuously engaging me and addressing ALL my posts. You self-destructive co**-severed a-hole

You pusillanimous little tulip you.
Emphasis on the 'little'.

*It's a classic symptom of a deep inferiority complex to attempt to bully and denigrate others.*

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#611242 Dec 3, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>If you keep stalking me like this, I WILL get the law involved.
Please do.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#611244 Dec 3, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Stop copying me!
No, you stop copying me or I'm telling mum!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#611246 Dec 3, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Holy sh**. You ARE obsessed with me. You literally can't stop. You must have heard about how big it is.
*Another classic symptom.*

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#611247 Dec 3, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take that 10,000 now please.
If you need money, go ask your church or you could get a job, I'm guessing full time trolling doesn't pay much?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#611250 Dec 3, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
GOOD NIGHT PUPPETS!!!GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!!!

GOOD NIGHT RATS!!!! GOOD NIGHT PIGS!!!!!

GOOD NIGHT YOU FU***N LIFELESS RODENTS!!!!!!

GOOD NIGHT SUCKERS!!!!!GOOD NIGHT CHUMPS!!!!!

BUT MOST OF ALL, GOOD NIGHT TO MY NUMBER ONE

STALKER FAN..........LUCI FER!!!!!!!!!

Boi noite bruxa
Boa noite macaco.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#611252 Dec 3, 2013

Morning Everyone....

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas

“Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don’t.”

~ Bill Nye

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#611253 Dec 3, 2013

Today's Prayer
Dear Father in Heaven, This day I look up and remember how it is you who created all and who owns the cattle upon the hills, the water that springs from the earth, the skies that span our view, and everything good. It is you who can provide for and bless the earth and the inhabitants thereof. I pray for the many people who are in difficult circumstances right now and need a touch to help them with their basic needs. I pray for those who need financial income to pay their living expenses, those who need jobs to bring in that income, who need good health to be able to do those jobs; and for those whose jobs do not provide sufficient income for their needs. I pray also for those who have the income, but do not know how to properly manage it for the best outcome. And I pray for those who have much and can give much. Please, connect the right people with jobs, and the right people with the right people, to do what needs to be done. I pray that you will meet every need; that you will bless the lives of those who follow your guidance and those who are thankful for what you provide. Hear the cries of the needy. I pray you will bless those who give from the abundance you have allowed them to have, for sharing and ministering in ways that others cannot. Thank you, Father, for hearing my prayer. In Jesus' name I pray,

Prime Time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#611255 Dec 3, 2013

Encouraging Words....

The Lord will work out his plans for my life-for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don't abandon me, for you made me.

Psalm 138:8

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#611257 Dec 3, 2013

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas..Michael Buble

Warning****This is a sweet and positive videa watch at your own risk...

http://youtu.be/mOl2eoMrvq8

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#611258 Dec 3, 2013
^^^correction..videa should be video^^^

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#611259 Dec 3, 2013

Who left the door open?.....Mr Sullivan got in again

Where is the door keeper?....:-)

Have a great day everyone

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#611260 Dec 3, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I will throw you a bone. Get over it. You got lots more worries than me, you got a five year old, that needs attending, for a very long time. How in the world are you going to get up in the morning to get him off to school? Go to bed, quit bickering. I won't apologize to you again lady. Really? Your living your consequences. I don't need your forgiveness. For you to be so young, you should be enjoying life, instead of bickering on this site. Life is precious enjoy your youth. Just a hint, how you live and treat people is how your child will treat you when grown, in most occasions. If you can't forgive, when you screw up, and you will when your kids become teenagers...they will not forgive you. Children learn what they live, especially if they are around sarcasm people..
Our nights are Luci's days...she lives in Australia...check the time zones differences.

Don't judge her parenting based on the US time zones. After all...her 5 year old could still be in bed...or off to school.

IMO...we should keep our disagreements to what is written in this thread and not make it about someone's children.

People will do what they choose to however...so...carry on.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#611261 Dec 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You got so excited when Viking showed back up! I think you would have sex with him if you could! The odds of two people this mentally ill, both using cap locks all the time for no reason, both talking gibberish, both using exaggerated laughing, both self-blind, both disliked by almost all of Topix, both proud to be trolls, both make a mockery of their witness, both hypocritical, both miserable, both take pleasure in trying to disrupt threads, etc, etc
It wouldn't surprise me if you are actually talking to yourself. It would be freaky if two different people can be exactly the same type of crazy. But if you are different people, I say go for it Stinky. Its either go gay or die alone. And you will never find a better match for yourself than Viking!
I can just picture you two having a ball wiping your own feces on the same wall and finishing each other's hallucinations!
:)
ShrinkyDink called you " ZELLOUS ".

Oh, it hurts.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#611262 Dec 3, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
"Gott Mit Uns!" - Nazi Christian Slogan
"In God We Trust" - American motto

"One Nation Under God" - American motto

"So help me God." - Oath of Enlistment, US Military.

Thanks God America is a Christian nation.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#611263 Dec 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
Yeah I saw something like that too. It filmed them at work and there was like you said, a bunch of older women just in cubicles. One was like smoking a cigarette and messing around on her computer while talking to someone. They not only are pretty old but multi-task while doing it! LOL
I actually think that topix might be like that too. It always seems like there is a group from southern California that enters certain threads.... when the activity on them reaches a certain level or when some posters are getting too friendly with one another... whose only purpose seems to be to cause discord and mayhem for the purpose of revving up the amount of posting by others.
I have been following topix since it first went online and this is what I have been seeing.
It is always mostly the same group too. Just saying. IMAO of course.
BTW, Jesus made me say this, and not because he loves me but because he is concerned with the overall incivility of them.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#611264 Dec 3, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Outed! Yes, I am a poofter in a woman's body.
:-)
i musta got some wrong information somewhere, hon.
forgive me?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Rosa_Winkel 64,576
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 50 min Gabriel 973,950
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 52 min DebraE 106,603
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,952
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr Ricky F 39,120
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 654,406
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 3 hr RichieBoi 165
More from around the web