Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#611158 Dec 3, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry booby. Your comment means less than nothing. There's more hatred in you, than there was in Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, and Mao (all atheists by the way) combined.
SPAM >>>> Of the dishonest variety.

(Hitler was a devout catholic and this ignorant troll is obsessed with me)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#611159 Dec 3, 2013
Oh yay! I'm finally a "demon"!

Thank you NOT a Viking, for your christian love and for the lovely promotion.
Knowledge

United States

#611160 Dec 3, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
*queues magical calliope musik*
*I spelled musik with a k because I'm a witch*
I don't fear death, I'm looking forward to it, upon my death, my designated luck dragon will come and take me to Endor. I'm so excited!

Here you go pg 29223. You asked where you declared yourself witch.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#611162 Dec 3, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
AAAAAAHHHHH.......but it's a very wonderful existence, because I'm driving you insane. I'm getting so under your skin maybe you'll finally grow a pair of balls and meet me like a man. But you won't, because you're a gutless rank coward. Not only are you incredibly stupid and ridiculously uneducated, you're a pusillanimous little K*NT to boot. I wish you would though, this way in self-defense I could bite your fu**en tongue clean out of our mouth. You don't deserve to have a tongue, it only spews out venom, hatred, vitriol, and canards. I would then cut your fuc*** eyes out of your skull, shove them up your co**-sucking, K*NT mother's alimentary canal, so you could see me fu** her in the ass. You punk-bit** little fa**ot.
smiley face...smiley face......smiley face
I realize the last time you saw a woman's vagina is when you were born but at least learn how to spell the slang version. It is with a "C" not a "K"

And the only effect you have on me is you make me laugh. It's like watching a guy walk around with his zipper down and toilet paper stuck to his shoe and oblivious to the fact that he looks like a total moron! Even your imaginary kids are embarrassed by you!

:)
Knowledge

United States

#611163 Dec 3, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries! I'm proud to be a witch, you forgot the bride of Satan part. Tsk tsk. Sloppy.
Another, the name, kinda sticks with what your beliefs are...I told you I didn't care about that anymore.......

Location hidden

#611164 Dec 3, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
If those young men only knew....I wish they would put a show on exposing it again, but letting these young men, get to see who was actually talking to them! Now that would e a good reality show. LOL
LOL

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#611166 Dec 3, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're being such an a-hole, after I tried to be nice to you, now I'm gonna make you wait. I WILL address the ridiculously easy question of the Holy Trinity........when I'm good and ready. Consider this a fatherly punishment.
SPAM >>>> Of the cowardly and ridiculously funny variety.
Knowledge

United States

#611167 Dec 3, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
*queues magical calliope musik*
*I spelled musik with a k because I'm a witch*
I don't fear death, I'm looking forward to it, upon my death, my designated luck dragon will come and take me to Endor. I'm so excited!
This did not go through the first time, so here it is Luci

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#611169 Dec 3, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go pg 29223. You asked where you declared yourself witch.
You didn't understand my last post to you, did you?

Go read it again.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#611170 Dec 3, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Another, the name, kinda sticks with what your beliefs are...I told you I didn't care about that anymore.......
Still didn't understand it, did you?

This is wonderful material.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#611171 Dec 3, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
NAAAAH......I just hate YOU and wish you DEAD!!!!
Such a display of Christian love.

Thanks for showing us who you really worship.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#611172 Dec 3, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
*Observe how the ignorant troll.. erm.. loving christian is still assuming it knows my beliefs, based on my name.*
Knowledge

United States

#611173 Dec 3, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Show one post where I state my beliefs, not where you trolls assume them and I go along with whatever y'all say but where I state them. Just one will do.
Otherwise you are just another run of the mill, ignorant troll who has nothing of import to add other than speculative slander, delivered in between bouts of pretend piety and I will treat you as such, after all, us "satanic witches" have no need to forgive or impress anyone.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
- Aristotle
I don't need you to forgive me, you stated it. The way you treat me, is on you. I really don't care. I have no need for anyone to impress me, nor do I have a need to impress anyone... I don't know you, what you do is your business.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#611175 Dec 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>He did say he prays every day not to die
Not only one would expect his prayers to be the opposite, I wonder why a believer is that terrified of death that he would pray daily to ward it off? I have never seen someone so miserable be that obsessed over dying that its a daily thought-process for them.
The really weird part is, if he is so concerned death could come at any minute, it would seem he would want to live life to the fullest. Yet forcing himself on people in an anonymous chat-room is how he spends his days. What a terrible existence
He must think that an empty heart can be filled with the blood of others.

Seems a 'real believer' would seek the "healing blood of Christ" instead.

Location hidden

#611177 Dec 3, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Viking is now a whiny 5 year old:
Story checks out!

And the reason you are so mad and want to ruin the thread is because nobody likes you. It is why you got SO mad when Knowledge simply tried to give you some good advice. It it obvious you have low self-esteem and abandonment issues. Convincing yourself someone else "betrayed" you again is how you get through life. You see yourself as the victim because you don't have the courage to face your problems. People don't like you because you are not very likable. But you either don't have the ability or the desire to be a better person. In a way it is sad and in a way it is fitting.

Well, not a whole lot of point in continuing with someone with zero self-respect that is drowning in their own misery.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#611178 Dec 3, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
Oh yay! I'm finally a "demon"!
Thank you NOT a Viking, for your christian love and for the lovely promotion.
Angel, Demon, Goddess. Yep! You are all woman! <smile>
Knowledge

United States

#611179 Dec 3, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Show one post where I state my beliefs, not where you trolls assume them and I go along with whatever y'all say but where I state them. Just one will do.
Otherwise you are just another run of the mill, ignorant troll who has nothing of import to add other than speculative slander, delivered in between bouts of pretend piety and I will treat you as such, after all, us "satanic witches" have no need to forgive or impress anyone.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
- Aristotle

I have already told you, I don't care what your beliefs are. I don't want to argue with you anymore about this. It is trivial. You get treated the way you treat others. If you want respect, you have to give respect back. If you want to be cordial, that would be fine too. Just done with it all,let it die or keep it alive. Your choice.

Location hidden

#611180 Dec 3, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
He must think that an empty heart can be filled with the blood of others.
Seems a 'real believer' would seek the "healing blood of Christ" instead.
He is trying very hard to be in denial

Some people convince themselves it is everybody else's fault their entire lives. They just live with hate and misery in their heart.

Sad that

“"None shall pass"”

There

#611182 Dec 3, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU and die already..........I mean that.
I was once dead, I am reborn. You have no power over me, neither does your master Satan.

"And fear not them that kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul; but rather fear Him that is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." - Matthew 10:28

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#611184 Dec 3, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
This did not go through the first time, so here it is Luci
Ok, since you're trying so hard I'll throw you a bone.

I'll say it again, show me stating my beliefs, not you telling me what they are based on assumption, my name, texts I've posted and topix game badges, then me going along with it afterwards, whilst mocking you.

Show me stating my beliefs.

You can't you see, I know this because I haven't done so for months, other than to say I'm no longer a christian. You slandered me and invented these beliefs you seem to want me to have and I'm happy to pay the troll toll but your behavior, whilst self forgiving in your imaginary world, has consequences in the real one.

There, I worded it all so a 5 year old would understand, although, my kid of that age would have understood it the first time, he thinks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Anthony MN 654,666
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min The Hangman 974,012
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min ROCCO 65,109
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 48 min Toby 862
Romantic Sensual Touch Massage & Prostate Massage 1 hr Zara AUH 10
People should start looking after the earth 1 hr T rules 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr T rules 45,317
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 281,980
More from around the web