Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#610983 Dec 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
rather you quit teaching and advising people like me,who urinate on your church teachings and bablings,
rather try to witness to unbelievers about God,'and start work to be friend of poor ben Adam posessed by devil
stop advicing others, try to advice your wife and kids,and yourselves,or those who spread hates and,libel,fabricate slander faken posts
Comprende Reed Bull,urinated by Cherokie warriors?
No comprende.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#610984 Dec 2, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You fear death. Everyone fears death. No exceptions...
Its just that its so final, and you gotta do it all alone........

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#610985 Dec 2, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
And I never talk nonsense. What I DO talk is English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, AND PORTUGUESE. Again, privileges of attending the BEST HIGH SCHOOL IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!Which by chance makes it THE BEST HIHG SCHOOL IN THE WORLD And that is a FACT!!!!
You don't even speak Klingon?

pfft

Loser.
Jack

Braintree, MA

#610986 Dec 2, 2013
Jesus is da man.
Knowledge

United States

#610987 Dec 2, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Knowledge....
Are you talking about the stamps we all have...The crown is something that TOPIX gives posters if they post alot on certain threads (Usually off beat threads).....I have a couple which Topix have given me.....I also know Luci and she is a good person (I have seen her family....Great kids)....She is disallusioned with what Christians have done to her and said about her...She is also Feisty and very smart....(JMO)
Have a great day....
:-)
Thanks for the info, I didn't know that. It is a gang symbol also, three pointed and five pointed crowns. How long has those particular "stamps" been going on? I have not seen many of them, but of course, I just got back on these sites not to long ago. I have had just too much going on, this past year.
Knowledge

United States

#610988 Dec 2, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I'll be nice about the xmas music <3
Okay, it is time to eat crow. I was wrong about your badges. I am sorry. I didn't know topix handed them out for rewards. In my opinion the three pointed star is nuts, on their part. Anyway, I am sorry.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#610996 Dec 2, 2013
don know wrote:
I don know
I know

Don

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#610997 Dec 2, 2013
Jack wrote:
Jesus is da man.
We are one nation under him and we have reached farther for him than any other.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#610998 Dec 2, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>We are one nation under him and we have reached farther for him than any other.
You live in Italy ?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#610999 Dec 2, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
A Lesbian is not a Sodomite.
Thanks for proving once again you are a moron as well as a hate-filled liar.
Thanks for pissing all over Christ!
i reserve the right to associate all homosexuals with sodom and gomorrah regardless of their gender; you puss you:)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#611006 Dec 2, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
please?
if you got not clue,
just stop Lies and spread slander around
B on awatars is not english B from alphabet
it is International sign take from german uumalut sounds like SS
as special badge for constant participation on Internet topic
Just stop Lies and pretend fricking friend of Luci
you are same POS like those american scums pseudo christians all your SOB friends
After having attempted on several occasions at being kind to you...I no longer have the desire to try...it is useless...you respond with unkind words.

If you want to live your life being rude and unkind to those that you communicate with that is your prerogative...I just won't play your games. So after this expect no more responses from me.
What

Braintree, MA

#611008 Dec 2, 2013
what
What

Braintree, MA

#611009 Dec 2, 2013
What?
Knowledge

United States

#611011 Dec 2, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
start think seriously now,
about Epi advice who is Luci
and don't spread hate and slanders around ,against people whom you never meet or saw them
comprende old dumb women?
Luci doesn't meed fake christians,
she needs Bible and Gods Word leading to salvation,
christian churches are full of skombolises,red apless and you blind dumb women( but heart good)
just shut up,and show her love-true Agape Love and kindness of true believers.
not snake foam full yellow poisonous pflegm and feces?
now I dissapear,come back again
for inspections of your abominable wicked godless fricking women gossiper behaviour
tsik tsick( retard skum bolo custom)
epi and lill whissper
are most humble true females 100% true believers, knows perfectly their preciouss place in Gods Family
you are 10000 miles far away from their DEVOTION AND LOVE LORD?
And God bless them constantly
Only, 10,000 miles away? Wow, didn't know you knew where they and I live. I see you added a few new words to your vocabulary. You still don't get it do you? Old....? LOL I figure with taking good care of myself, I have around forty five more good years left. The women in my family live to be a rightful "young"age. Not kidding. God has given us a good gene pool. Writing to me about humbleness, where is yours? Spread hate...uh, no. Spread lies....uh no. If I am wrong, I will be the first to say I am sorry. Where is the love shrink, I have not seen any from you to hardly to anyone. When you do, your are gossiping about them in another post. Are you sure your not a woman, because by your very own standards of a woman, you seem to be one. Your new word I see for the day...comprenda? I doubt very much that Epi is Luci, they may know each other but not the same person. Needed a good laugh tho. Thanks. Oh yes, the devil believes in God 100% you really don't know the Bible.! Do you, or did you know Sybil. I think you might have gotten along with her great. Instead of being on here telling everyone what God wants them to do, you need to be able to understand it fully. So read and study the WHOLE Bible. Not just the parts you like...LOL Soldiers don't go on the battlefield, unless they are heavily armed and PROPERLY TRAINED, especially if you want to be a dog.LOL I will leave that one alone. By the way, have you ever read the magazine MADD? LOL Your posts kinda remind me of that...It's a MAD HOUSE! Norbit. lol
Knowledge

United States

#611012 Dec 2, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
please?
if you got not clue,
just stop Lies and spread slander around
B on awatars is not english B from alphabet
it is International sign take from german uumalut sounds like SS
as special badge for constant participation on Internet topic
Just stop Lies and pretend fricking friend of Luci
you are same POS like those american scums pseudo christians all your SOB friends
Why, Dr.Shrink you must love me. I think you just took up for me...By your posts, it seems you would like to see me dead and in hell. Which is it, you love me, or rotting dead in hell? Just need a little verification.

#611013 Dec 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
After having attempted on several occasions at being kind to you...I no longer have the desire to try...it is useless...you respond with unkind words.
If you want to live your life being rude and unkind to those that you communicate with that is your prerogative...I just won't play your games. So after this expect no more responses from me.
Cant blame ya, its getting hard for me to. I've tried to stay out of it but he just treats good people unkindly, and now it seems promotes Viking as being godly...LOL.

He has to be the biggest hypocrite on topix and thats is saying something........

#611014 Dec 2, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I never consider you as anyone around my circle,
I reject all godless,wicked scumbags,Liars homsexuals, stupid brains,skander,false christians and cyber faceless and breathless not existed mutts,hell only knows where from they post their LIES- from Russia,China, or holes full of horse or cow s......you are not exluded
post to scums and Liars like you is not any communications
the are truthful Facts who they are
why you lie to Luci about this German written B sign?
why you slander others and back up abominable scums and wicked atheists?
go to hell,and never respond to me,
I never ask you for any return respond,you crazy old mama client of dr Shrink your caretaker
Hopefully you can find some peace in your life before you die, and figure out the true message of that God you worship..........
Knowledge

United States

#611015 Dec 2, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I never consider you as anyone around my circle,
I reject all godless,wicked scumbags,Liars homsexuals, stupid brains,skander,false christians and cyber faceless and breathless not existed mutts,hell only knows where from they post their LIES- from Russia,China, or holes full of horse or cow s......you are not exluded
post to scums and Liars like you is not any communications
the are truthful Facts who they are
why you lie to Luci about this German written B sign?
why you slander others and back up abominable scums and wicked atheists?
go to hell,and never respond to me,
I never ask you for any return respond,you crazy old mama client of dr Shrink your caretaker
Annie is not a bad person. She speaks her mind, and that is something you have a problem with, a woman speaking her mind. I find it a good quality to have, even if I disagree. We have had disagreements long ago, that doesn't make her evil, at least you know where you stand with her... She has a right to be on this thread, just like you or anyone else. Gosh Shrink, do you pay everyone's internet bill?
Knowledge

United States

#611016 Dec 2, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Annie is not a bad person. She speaks her mind, and that is something you have a problem with, a woman speaking her mind. I find it a good quality to have, even if I disagree. We have had disagreements long ago, that doesn't make her evil, at least you know where you stand with her... She has a right to be on this thread, just like you or anyone else. Gosh Shrink, do you pay everyone's internet bill?
Clarification* LOL I find it a good quality to have, even if I disagree with that person.***Not a woman speaking her mind*** LOL
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#611017 Dec 2, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Call yourselves archangel-put you completly down into childlish stupidity and any education
on same road follow your feces together with angel of light-satan alone
you are next scum and pretender to be apostle of light,
you see bunch of colors .when your mama spank your a.... for attending internet without her permit, of BS and Lies,
kid go to school and spend time to learn foreign english,and meaning ARCH ANGEL-Angel of the Lord and who HE IS?
STUPID CHILD
You claim to be one of the 144,000. Anybody can see that you are not.

STUPID DEMONIC MINION

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min The Doctor 64,076
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min Toby 106,511
first time anal 8 min andy 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min LAWEST100 654,066
Why are most white people so arrogant? (Apr '10) 15 min Johnny 1,013
chub pig bttm lookin for filthy chat few limits 17 min ohiokid2007 1
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 18 min Peter Ross 809
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr The Hangman 973,819
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 14 hr Clive 80
More from around the web