#610770 Dec 1, 2013
test

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#610771 Dec 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you lady are very funny and sad
to back up laud ,Liar,drug addict and and friend of abominable worst poster benAdam spiting against,God,Bible,Jesus,you and skombolis faith
are you nuts or only play cyber game?
I never negatively remark about you,or lill whisper
try to keep your high spiritual principles,
I am sure your topic prayer helps a lot to all pseudo atheists-kids ,not mature young empty minds?
God bless you Epi
What would you do eew eew... for a Klondike bar?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#610772 Dec 1, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>What would you do eew eew... for a Klondike bar?
Somehow chocolate is the last thing I wanna think of, after a Skink post.

Location hidden

#610773 Dec 1, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're having too much fun with this...Now your scaring me....
LOL......:-)
Bwock bwock bacawk?

LOL, yeah I think I may not want to get into a habit of it!

Location hidden

#610774 Dec 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Somehow chocolate is the last thing I wanna think of, after a Skink post.
I normally think of showering after

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#610775 Dec 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you lady are very funny and sad
to back up laud ,Liar,drug addict and and friend of abominable worst poster benAdam spiting against,God,Bible,Jesus,you and skombolis faith
are you nuts or only play cyber game?
I never negatively remark about you,or lill whisper
try to keep your high spiritual principles,
I am sure your topic prayer helps a lot to all pseudo atheists-kids ,not mature young empty minds?
God bless you Epi
No wonder why you fart constantly...you're full shlt. You have trashed Epi before and especially LW...try telling your lies to someone that believes them. Oh wait a minute...there is no one other than maybe your new little playmate.

Glad to see you at least put the "God Bless" in this time.

Location hidden

#610776 Dec 1, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
A guy my son played football with is one of the coaches on Ohio State....Mike Vrabel...He has won many Super Bowl Rings....
:-)
I didn't know Vrabel coached there

Dang, that is a good staff. No wonder why

Location hidden

#610777 Dec 1, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....Talk about Random....(Don't forget..Yellow teef and watery Farts)
How dare you mock cinnamon toast crunch. There is nothing random about an important part of a balanced breakfast!

Heh

Great to see ya. I have been enjoying your posts the last few days. You are always in a good mood but have seemed more playful than usual even:)

(T) Peace
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#610778 Dec 1, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
We are more often volunteers than victims.
Were you on the other site as a different person known as G_O_D he always said Paul was a confessed liar?It was long ago but are you that person?
yeah

Rockland, MA

#610779 Dec 1, 2013
yeah
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#610782 Dec 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
this kid is just unmature delusionary mind,
help her rather to plant speck of logics,instead insults strangers and mock her
she is to young to be atheist,sorcerer,or witch
You madam have not clue?
did you go to your church today morning to confess your wicked rants against your beloved own dr Shrink?
cursing and mocking Gods Child and remnant of 144000 put you on very danger path and damnation,
this 4th hell level which you saw in your drugs injected brain vision???
have good day mama did di?

Skum bolis is your enemy same RA,
I know this for sure
apologize your friend pure heart kid Viking?
I have no enemies. I hate noone. That is where you and I are different. If someone is sinning, I hate the sin, not the sinner. Jesus told us to do that. If you knew the Bible and understood it, you would know that. You ARE remnant of 140000. As far as Viking, none of your business. You have NO idea how old anyone is, unless you have Superman vision, in your case, you probably think you do. If you read the Bible, a person could be possessed at a very young age. Do you not remember when Jesus asked a man, how long had his child been acting the way he was.? Can find it for you, if you don't know. But, that shows me, you never read the teachings of Jesus. Your behavior, certainly speaks for itself. It is obvious you have absolutely no idea what you are doing, but causing discord between Christians. That will be on you sir, not me. Have you taken your medications today? You should. How many personalities you got in there anyway? Not kidding... When I am attacked by someone, I make a joke, instead of cursing them. That way, I don't get mad. Like putting hot coals on someone's head. There is no need to get angry, life is to short.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#610784 Dec 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
of course same satanic seed creature,
couple days ago he said that he uirnate on Jesus,
ask Viking this ,he helps you why this wicked satanic seed Viking can not handle
converstae with him
he will tell that Bible is pack of Lies, BS, and fairy tales
.YOU will see what kind of scums those christians are friends and back up them before believers like Viking or me,
exposing the truth
about him and them
you got good heart,and able see reality,wicked devil spiritual reality
this benAdam aka G_0_D claim 1 year ago that he is reincarnated jesus christ from 10 AD
be careful if you really inside of heart love true Lord and King
have good day
my dear confused mind,big mouth,but humble heart?
look like you are Swagart pentacost believer,singing laud,and fail on the back of your head( called slain in spirit)Holy Spirit doesn't slain anybody-only devil spirit slain stupid believers
just pray pray pray
and cry to God for mercy
GODS MERCY ENDURETH FOREVER, on you too?
Your funny... If he is that person. Didn't go back that far. I normally don't even finish a post when I see constant cursing from anyone. If Ben is that man, he will have an intelligent conversation with you, if he is addressed the right way. If not, he loves to push buttons and is quite good at it. Anger and cursing really won't get you anywhere in life but high blood pressure. You got to learn to sit back and relax, and enjoy the life, that God has given you.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#610785 Dec 1, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder why you fart constantly...you're full shlt. You have trashed Epi before and especially LW...try telling your lies to someone that believes them. Oh wait a minute...there is no one other than maybe your new little playmate.
Glad to see you at least put the "God Bless" in this time.
How did you understand anything it wrote?
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#610787 Dec 1, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>How dare you mock cinnamon toast crunch. There is nothing random about an important part of a balanced breakfast!
Heh
Great to see ya. I have been enjoying your posts the last few days. You are always in a good mood but have seemed more playful than usual even:)
(T) Peace
I enjoy Ephanny's post too. I do hope she continually blesses us all with her joy for the Lord, and presents God's word.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#610788 Dec 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
of course same satanic seed creature,
couple days ago he said that he uirnate on Jesus,
ask Viking this ,he helps you why this wicked satanic seed Viking can not handle
converstae with him
he will tell that Bible is pack of Lies, BS, and fairy tales
.YOU will see what kind of scums those christians are friends and back up them before believers like Viking or me,
exposing the truth
about him and them
you got good heart,and able see reality,wicked devil spiritual reality
this benAdam aka G_0_D claim 1 year ago that he is reincarnated jesus christ from 10 AD
be careful if you really inside of heart love true Lord and King
have good day
my dear confused mind,big mouth,but humble heart?
look like you are Swagart pentacost believer,singing laud,and fail on the back of your head( called slain in spirit)Holy Spirit doesn't slain anybody-only devil spirit slain stupid believers
just pray pray pray
and cry to God for mercy
GODS MERCY ENDURETH FOREVER, on you too?
Yet, you don't know he is yanking your chain? I know some people who would have so much fun, yanking people's chains, just to watch them explode. You really don't get out much do you?

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#610790 Dec 1, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4XX
Oh! I love that song! I like Lard's version better though. Thanks RA :)

“The..”

#610792 Dec 1, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>Any, American, living in the Southern part would have have understood.Honestly, most Americans could have just figured it out because we are so good at what we do... Have you never heard of Jeff Foxworthy? I will write it again, just for you. It was meant for you, NOT to understand, sooooooooooo,(so, with a very long o sound because, I was mocking you).
Noneya,(meaning none of your business) Here's your sign,(wear it, because you are stupid). I think you understand it now eh? If not, look up Jeff Foxworthy, he is a well known comedian.
Yeah ok, you got me, I don't know BT or anything about the South. Duh me.

Location hidden

#610793 Dec 1, 2013
Comet Fart wrote:
<quoted text>
shrink doesn't drink like you, and spread drank insanity,
not play smart s...like you,
not have hang over next day like you,
nor skander others by fabricating stranger posts and slander posters?
dr shrink is not fake christian,not yours brother nor devil trinity friend;benadam your god,RA diabolic dead heart, and you baloon head,with frog allien space eyes,2 black teeths from drugs, and body 4 fit-little midgit jerk belly size of mac donald 24 stinking hamburgers
this is dr shrink blessing form Comet Fart throw at scumbags like you,
you little ugly RCC miserable pathetic cyber lunatic
Knick nack paddy whack give a dog a bone?

What is your fascination with odorous gasses Stinky? You like sniffing them or something?

“The..”

#610794 Dec 1, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, all anyone has to do is go back and read the posts, from last night.......when you admit to being a witch on a Why Should Jesus Love Me site...Here's your sign. LOL again
Public thread actually. Subject matter is of no import and there are more christians in the atheist-named threads than here.

It's nice to have such a diligent stalker troll mimicking me but your jokes could be better.

Location hidden

#610795 Dec 1, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy Ephanny's post too. I do hope she continually blesses us all with her joy for the Lord, and presents God's word.
:)

One of my favorite people. Funny, kind, and pleasant almost always. In fact I have never seen her lose her temper with anyone. She has been a very good friend and sister in Christ. When people like that get put in my life I just say 'thanks'.

(T) Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Oxbow 550,603
Ebola - Six Reasons to Panic 7 min yon 32
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min RFD 3,775
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min La Bopper 753,380
Ebola and Bacterial Menengitis - FEMA Camps wai... 15 min yon 7
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min Toby 96,392
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 26 min ChromiuMan 5,563
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min Catcher1 174,521
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min Dr_Zorderz 262,040

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE