Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#610894 Dec 1, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to the Latino's retard. Don't say I didn't give you a heads up, when or if they come knockin. Explain to them, your not flashing. So, your friend won the same badge? whatever makes you sleep at night. You are gay. Nasty. Funny, I don't believe anything you say, or your just plain stupid. Research, if you like having a head on your shoulders, they don't play. Now that you know, and if anyone who reads this is one, you are known as disrespecting them. That is something, you shouldn't do, unless of course, you are. I don't care one way or the other. Enough said on the matter.
Oh no, I can't decide wether to be more worried about Latin gangs on the other side of the world or the state of your head. Did it hurt when the anvil was dropped on it?
Knowledge

United States

#610897 Dec 1, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
*Another example of loving christian racism.*
Pushers get pushed. Racism? No. I don't care what color you are, or what origin you came from. I have friends from all over the world, believers, and nonbelievers. Your point? I have a right to hold my own, any human being does.

Location hidden

#610899 Dec 1, 2013
Personally, I might be more concerned about Latin gangs if I lived in America and was mouthing them off online with racist terms and satanic witch accusations whilst claiming to have been a prison guard.

Then again, no one dropped an anvil on my head.

Location hidden

#610900 Dec 1, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The reason why you can't possibly understand my ridiculously exalted vocabulary, my superior verbiage or my incomparable circumlocution, is because you are the victim of an inferior school system in your third world country. I on the other hand am the extremely fortunate beneficiary of a magnificent education in the greatest country in the world with the greatest and most advanced school system in the world, with the best and brightest teachers and professors in the world, with the best universities in the world. That's why EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD GOES TO COLLEGE IN AMERICA!!!!!!SO THEY CAN TRY AND BE AS SMART AS ME!!!!!!!!!

Jealousy..........Envy........ ..two deadly diseases.
Bobage de palhaço.

Location hidden

#610903 Dec 1, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah....okay....if you're Australian I'm Martha Stewart.
For someone who claims to be educated you sure can't read.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610906 Dec 1, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Your FATHER was a pedophile
Really?

So, when you get your sex change operation, will you be a boi or a girl?

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610911 Dec 1, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
High School
You miss that, right?

What does soap taste like?

Did the football team call you bubbles?
Knowledge

United States

#610912 Dec 1, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, I can't decide wether to be more worried about Latin gangs on the other side of the world or the state of your head. Did it hurt when the anvil was dropped on it?
you got balls. You just disrespectedthe Latin Kings a major crime gang known all over the world, on a public forum. I won't be talking to you anymore . Don't want to be a part of any investigations. YIKES! You have got to be crazy, or a rivalry. Please don't write to me anymore, I will do the same. They are not on the other side of the world, do your research, they are almost in every part of the world. Research you idiot. They have other branches that work along side of them. They can trace your exact location are you that stupid? WOW Goodbye.

Location hidden

#610913 Dec 1, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No it is not a compliment. Et vous etes tres bete.
Merci, c'est très gentil si vous. Savez-vous ce que vous avez écrit?

LOL

Location hidden

#610914 Dec 1, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>And I never talk nonsense. What I DO talk is English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, AND PORTUGUESE. Again, privileges of attending the BEST HIGH SCHOOL IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!Which by chance makes it THE BEST HIHG SCHOOL IN THE WORLD And that is a FACT!!!!
Google translator isn't very accurate.

Location hidden

#610916 Dec 1, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>Pushers get pushed. Racism? No. I don't care what color you are, or what origin you came from. I have friends from all over the world, believers, and nonbelievers. Your point? I have a right to hold my own, any human being does.
Sure. You can't delete your posts here but lie away, tres amusant.

Location hidden

#610917 Dec 1, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Voce e muito perdida.
Coming from you that's not a problem.

Location hidden

#610918 Dec 1, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Eu nunca falar bobagem
Ta falando todo dia. Nada mais bobagem. Voce e melhor disso, nao?

Location hidden

#610919 Dec 1, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I can..........YOU can't
Ok. Show me claiming to be 'Australian' then.

Location hidden

#610921 Dec 1, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I already told you I don't speak nonsense and am certainly not a clown.
You lied. It's ok, it goes with your religion, you know not what you do.

Location hidden

#610923 Dec 1, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>you got balls. You just disrespectedthe Latin Kings a major crime gang known all over the world, on a public forum. I won't be talking to you anymore . Don't want to be a part of any investigations. YIKES! You have got to be crazy, or a rivalry. Please don't write to me anymore, I will do the same. They are not on the other side of the world, do your research, they are almost in every part of the world. Research you idiot. They have other branches that work along side of them. They can trace your exact location are you that stupid? WOW Goodbye.
Promise?

Location hidden

#610924 Dec 1, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Not just "a" lion........a YOUNG, HUNGRY, MALE LION, who easily devours retarded, black brazilian Australian-wannabe, satanic witches who have the I.Q. of a fu**en lemur.
More gibberish. At least Shrinky is funny.

Location hidden

#610930 Dec 1, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>YOU just proved that with your hilariously comical Portufrench.
Whatever you say bobo.

Location hidden

#610932 Dec 1, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again Black and Brazilian.........it's not "Acrit" you jackass, it's "ecrit" I told you, GT only takes you so far.
Ecrit means written not wrote but good catch.

Location hidden

#610935 Dec 1, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Post number 610891
'Live in Australia' might be closer to 'non existent Latin gangs in Australia' than 'I'm Australian'.

No need to guess bobo. Most here know I'm German/Brazilian and live in Oz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min oneear69 37,047
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 688,761
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 988,504
672,000 gallons of oil spilled off Louisiana co... 3 hr Freakenstein 2
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 4 hr Erratic Mind 8
Donald Trump is the new fake political project 4 hr Freakenstein 3
___End Time ISRAEL -- 2017 FOREWARNINGS___ 4 hr YTube Sept 2017 1
More from around the web