Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#610606 Nov 30, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha!!!
Have you been running around without your helmet on again shrinky?
If you think for one second that I'm looking to you or Luci for friendship than your more delusional than I thought.
Oh RA, I kinda thought we were friends, I shouldn't be disappointed I suppose, must've hit a nerve. Regardless, this is pretty much what I've come to expect from christians, how loving, also ironic.

Don't you fret about my irony meter by the by, it's quite functional.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610607 Nov 30, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Your box, is for the public eye to see the interests,hobbies, and whatever that person makes public. In other words you broadcasted
interests for the world to see. I look at everyone who has a box, if they catch my attention. Your sarcasm caught my attention.
Have you ever seen that girl wrestle?

Nope but I'd love to see her box.

;-p
Knowledge

United States

#610609 Nov 30, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know the jesus doesn't talk to him? Do you own the jesus? Is he your delusion and yours alone?
You didn't read the babble either did you? The whole world is judging your filthy religion, just like the book said it would.
Not a hard 'prophecy' to make considering how you people carry on.
Listen Chiquita Banana I don't speak Latin ,yet I have their respect. I bow down to no King, but Jesus. Do you understand me witch, or should just use the term smartass? Is your visa good, or are you one of the ones who got citizenship for a vote? Only someone with a police background could understand this, so I wouldn't worry dear. Of course, if they are good at figuring riddles, or in the same thing they will get it. Don't push me.
Knowledge

United States

#610610 Nov 30, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
You advocate bodily harm, of the mass murder kind so why is it a problem all of a sudden? Filth.
Don't go there girl, you don't want none of this Chiquita. Let it alone...
Knowledge

United States

#610611 Nov 30, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
she will eat your soul and bones without of any outside sign of your death
voodoo is very danger for such criple double hearts Liars like you,
just start engage your brother RA
because after Thanksgiving he is lonely pathetis sick troll searching in me and Satanist Luci to be his friends
I fear no man. Death is not a stranger to me. It is one breath here and one breath over...when you have already bit the dust, what is there to fear? I am ready to meet my Lord and Savior. I wouldn't be here, if God, hadn't sent me back.
Knowledge

United States

#610615 Nov 30, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
;-p
Wouldn't do that. If you could figure out her box, chances are she could whip you or have someone who could and throw you in the river. Careful there seemore.* Seamore get it? LOL Now, think with your brain.....
Knowledge

United States

#610616 Nov 30, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you were nowhere.
only delirious tremens
or twilight zone activation of earthly doctor drugs on your living brain in coma
Gods save without of any visions or alowing to enter heaven and hell in return to come back and be saved
just don't be deluted person
but I see from your posts,deep down heart,humble heart and GODS LOVE?
we are fallen humans,if we say we don't sin...we are Liars and exist not in us Light
also your or my sins are imperfect minds sins
but forgiveness give a shiny light for all of us
You know, your about on my last nerve. If your going to quote scriptures, don't put them in your OWN words, and give the location in the BIBLE. I don't need your interpretation. You ruin your witness by saying something horrid, then giving something nice. Are you drunk? Honestly your either high on drugs or flat bug eyed crazy. Sometimes you act like you have an education, then, you act like a uneducated village idiot. Be one person, and maybe people would take you more serious. If you would quit calling people names, and just talk serious about the word of God, someone might just listen. I don't read most of your posts especially when I see the vulgarity and insults. How can anyone take you serious? try being nice sometimes. Someone might actually read your whole post without rolling their eyes and scrolling by. What are you gaining by such madness?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#610617 Nov 30, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I was so surprised to find out, that so many of those men, could not even read. Our prison, offered inmates to get their GED and could go on to get their Associates Degree in the Vocational School, for free if they wanted to do so. They also got a little money if they were enrolled and kept up their grades and not miss so they could get their commissary. I am glad that part of my life is over, I still miss it to a degree. Some of the employees were worse than some of the inmates...not kidding. There are crazies and bad people all over, at least I knew what I was dealing with in there. You never know who sits down by you in a mall or ect. Your post happens more than you think... LOL I am enjoying my life ,I have grandchildren that I adore, and get to see, now that I am retired.
I don't know the numbers offhand but I know it is a pretty significant difference in recidivism rates for people who get their GED when locked up not getting locked up again. I think it is for two reasons. The first obviously they are a little more employable with an education but I think it also instills some self-worth. It gets someone thinking that maybe they can choose a better path.

I hear ya as far as knowing with what you are dealing with. Pretty much all the pretenses are gone when someone is locked up. I think it forces someone to take a hard look at themselves and to try to search out who it is they are and who it is they want to be. Plus just the time involved. When you are around people so many hours, day in and day out, you get a pretty good idea of what they are about.

I can see some of the employees having issues. It isn't an easy job and while at work, it is almost like being locked up too. Then taking abuse daily can wear on someone and having a lot of power over other people takes a certain kind of person to be able to handle well. I think its a situation that can bring out the best in someone or the worst, depending on the person. I would think maintaining a sense of empathy would really be put to the test. The people that find a way to care in that situation are normally people with a lot of love to give.

It is weird not knowing what someone might be like in real life. Places like Topix make me think about that as well. It is pretty shocking to see how some people think and sometimes it takes a long time before people show certain parts of themselves even on an anonymous chat-room. Yet these are people you could very easily be sitting next to in a restaurant or working next to or interacting with in any number of ways. I don't know if part of it is Topix attracts certain people more but there are more people than I would have assumed that crossing paths with in real life would not be high on my want-to-do list.

What do you miss the most about it? Or I guess I could ask what part of the job did you enjoy the most and what parts did you enjoy the least? I'm curious just from a sociological perspective. I was also a criminal justice major

(T) Peace

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#610618 Nov 30, 2013
Meow! Lack of Knowledge gets vicious when exposed. I'm sure the fictional jesus would be oh so proud.

Who's afraid of the big bad prison guard christian?
No one.

I love it when ignorant trolls assume stuff about me, it shows how obsessed they are. Wrong language Lack of Knowledge. Keep it up though, I love the attention.

Location hidden

#610619 Nov 30, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....I'd like to see that....
:)
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey what's the score of Ohio State versus Michigan game?
I am sure you have seen what happened by now. Ouch!

I figured Michigan was not going to be able to hang with them. I was pretty surprised with all the scoring too. That was Michigan's best chance to win in quite a while. I didn't expect them to go for 2. The way the ran the ball I kinda thought they would stick with it but passing does give more options. It is one of those calls where the coach is a genius and a hero if it works and he is gonna take some heat now because it didn't. I guess I am ok with the call. It's not like they are having a great season, they might as well go for the win. Ohio State earned the win. But this one is gonna sting for a bit!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#610620 Nov 30, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Chiquita Banana I don't speak Latin ,yet I have their respect. I bow down to no King, but Jesus. Do you understand me witch, or should just use the term smartass? Is your visa good, or are you one of the ones who got citizenship for a vote? Only someone with a police background could understand this, so I wouldn't worry dear. Of course, if they are good at figuring riddles, or in the same thing they will get it. Don't push me.
Natürlich brauchen Sie nicht Latein verstehen, man kann sich gar nicht verstehen schlicht und einfach Englisch. Ein Buch zu lesen.

To tylko ludzie I mog&#261; sobie uzmys&#322;owi&#263; przestrzegaj&#261;c jeste&#347; tym, którzy nie przeczyta twojego stanowiska tutaj nie wie.

Location hidden

#610621 Nov 30, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
Wow, this place has really grown since I last visited it. I'm impressed. I guess this one has just grown.:D I see fond memories. I suppose it hasn't changed too much. Hello, nice to meet you all. I'm Lelouch and I'm not afraid to admit that I'm an agnostic. If you wanna debate with me, you can if you want, if not we can chat, too.
Pull up a chair

Anybody looking to engage in civil debate or friendly exchanges is always welcome
Knowledge

United States

#610622 Nov 30, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Natürlich brauchen Sie nicht Latein verstehen, man kann sich gar nicht verstehen schlicht und einfach Englisch. Ein Buch zu lesen.
To tylko ludzie I mog&#261; sobie uzmys&#322;owi&#263; przestrzegaj&#261;c jeste&#347; tym, którzy nie przeczyta twojego stanowiska tutaj nie wie.
Bothered you that much huh? Are you walking to the left or right? Back at you ten fold .Been down that road many times before. Thanks I was right on the money, two in one. LOL Covered by the blood of Jesus , sorry I serve a higher power. JESUS! Your stuff don't work on me, but I will tell you, you got something coming back at you ten fold......I rebuke you witch, by the way, your gang signs flying Chiquita does not bother me. What is done in darkness shall be shown in the light.Get thee behind me satan.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!

Location hidden

#610623 Nov 30, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
thnks Luci
you listen small remarks
RA is great joke,old crip who hates not only different believers but yourselves as well
I pitty this old pump breathing RR past alcoholic,and drug sniffer,
today he got fruits for was he sow before.
nobody ask this d....head for any responses,
he enter and post with heavy deadly breathing kind of alcoholic fermented scorpion venom
AWATAR SCANS IS NOT HE, ONLY HIS NEGHBOURS GAY LEAVING WITH HIM
Tsk Tsk

After all the complaining you did about Ben, look how you go running to other critics of the faith for support!

LOL, what happened Shrinky? I thought you don't talk to those 'wicked atheists'? And after supporting the pagan holiday of Thanksgiving to seek approval from Viking. And now siding with the enemy against your brother RA. For shame!

You are just poor crip using cane made from balsa wood but your faken devil speech get stuck in dry throat filled with sand from Sahara desert. Ask sincere plea to be more like white rhino in Serengeti. Drop to broken knee and cry out for mercy for your filthy dung beetle betrayal of 144,000 holy men saved. And never forget, cinnamon toast crunch.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#610624 Nov 30, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
;-p
LOL

There are more symbols in my box now, wonder who or what I will be next.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#610625 Nov 30, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Bothered you that much huh? Are you walking to the left or right? Back at you ten fold .Been down that road many times before. Thanks I was right on the money, two in one. LOL Covered by the blood of Jesus , sorry I serve a higher power. JESUS! Your stuff don't work on me, but I will tell you, you got something coming back at you ten fold......I rebuke you witch, by the way, your gang signs flying Chiquita does not bother me. What is done in darkness shall be shown in the light.Get thee behind me satan.
THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!
&#1580;&#1575;&#17 29;&#1604; &#1729;&#1740;&#17 22;&#1705;&#1740; &#1705;&#1605;&#17 40; &#1705;&#1575; &#1593;&#1604;&#16 05; &#1729;&#1746; &#1575;&#1740;&#17 05; &#1711;&#1608;&#16 06;&#1711;

Think you can come up with any more mixed metaphors? I'm starting to feel a little embarrassed for you.
Knowledge

United States

#610626 Nov 30, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
Meow! Lack of Knowledge gets vicious when exposed. I'm sure the fictional jesus would be oh so proud.
Who's afraid of the big bad prison guard christian?
No one.
I love it when ignorant trolls assume stuff about me, it shows how obsessed they are. Wrong language Lack of Knowledge. Keep it up though, I love the attention.
Evidently you are Chiquita. Now I know that's one of the reasons you are hitting me. I earned the respect of your gang, because I earned my name as an officer, not a female. I played the rules, and didn't discriminate. I won't disrespect the ones who respected me, by a piss ant like you. Your rants only showed me, I was right about everything. You should have just stayed quiet and nobody would have known anything. Now by your own actions, you brought yourself in the lime light. So now, witch. Your in the mist of many Christians some who are not, but will wonder how I knew. God is wonderful, isn't He. His gifts are magnificent...EXPOsED, by your own demise!

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610627 Nov 30, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't do that. If you could figure out her box, chances are she could whip you or have someone who could and throw you in the river. Careful there seemore.* Seamore get it? LOL Now, think with your brain.....
You know what's really fun?

Have you ever pushed the nozzle on Cool Whip in a can and simultaneously poked a small hole in the bottom of it?

A synthetic cream explosion !!!!

My brain itches.
Knowledge

United States

#610628 Nov 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Tsk Tsk
After all the complaining you did about Ben, look how you go running to other critics of the faith for support!
LOL, what happened Shrinky? I thought you don't talk to those 'wicked atheists'? And after supporting the pagan holiday of Thanksgiving to seek approval from Viking. And now siding with the enemy against your brother RA. For shame!
You are just poor crip using cane made from balsa wood but your faken devil speech get stuck in dry throat filled with sand from Sahara desert. Ask sincere plea to be more like white rhino in Serengeti. Drop to broken knee and cry out for mercy for your filthy dung beetle betrayal of 144,000 holy men saved. And never forget, cinnamon toast crunch.
Oh how I needed a good laugh.LOL

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#610629 Nov 30, 2013
By the awesome power of the most high GOD of the holey bible, SATAN himself, I CURSE thee Lack of Knowledge and cover you in the BLOOD of Bellzeeboob, to forevermore be lacking in knowledge. SHAZAM!

So shall it be.

Oh, wait, I'm jist plain too late.

Non scire volunt, a cluxissem insipiens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Joe Fortuna 971,890
Obama Declared A Saint, By Catholic Church 11 min Meme 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 20 min Vikinglovespenis 56,318
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Anthony MN 650,714
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 38 min DebraE 106,085
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 59 min ceemee2 2,355
Gay/Bi men in Leeds 1 hr Jay 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Freebird USA 182,977
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr NACKED TRUTH 45,001
More from around the web