Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#610456 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
I am NOT masturbating in my own feces, I am masturbating in your mother's face. Also, if I was insane, that would make YOU infinitely more insane for engaging an insane person for going on 10 hours now. And there you go again displaying your embarrassing lack of originality by using a quote to make your point for the 100th time. How limited are you guy?
I told you SKUM.....I'm just too smart for you....much too smart.
Tell mommy 2 minutes:)
LOL, you are terrible at mother jokes!

Your mama's so dumb she sold the car for gas money

But I help her out anytime she needs a ride

She's so ugly her shrink makes her lie face down on the couch

But she's convenient. Her legs are open more than a 7-11.

~snicker

Cant wait for your snappy 'comeback'.

"Uh..your mom is jerk titty whore"

LOL, you are not very bright

Location hidden

#610458 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, if I was insane, that would make YOU infinitely more insane for engaging an insane person for going on 10 hours now.
Oh you are most definitely insane

There is a 5 hour gap between my posts

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

The only one on here all day is you no-life!

~snicker

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Camp Cove

#610459 Nov 29, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry, that I implied that. I hope you can forgive me. Looked lucy up on her box, and her symbols, well they speak for themselves. One thing I learned before retiring at the prison, was to take symbols, tattoos and gang symbols serious.Unless one says it was a stupid mistake... It speaks louder than when one is quiet. My training is hard to let go, as in old habits are hard to die.LOL You have a good night too.
No worries :) You were a prison officer?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#610460 Nov 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
"I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?"
David Mills: SEVEN
Interesting question and it is a major criteria in psychiatry.

Basically if the person realizes a problem it is neurosis.
If the person thinks they are fine then it is psychosis.

Much more to it of course, but that is the general idea.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#610461 Nov 29, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
o ou ouuu
"I am sorry,forgive me devil satanic rants against Lord
ou oue sorry satan I amde mistake error forgive me
that is new proof whom do you serve begging for forgivenes demented atheist lesbian and child of devil
you serve angel of light,pretending to be apostle of Light
have good night,
and find time to sincerely repent,before death enter your earthly worthless fat body
I know I know prison quards like you,who burnt by hot rod or spoons skins of inmates having tattos of gangs or families
one more revelation of your wickedness
Last post of the night...goodnight all

Matthew 8:20) wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21) Not everyone that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven: but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23)And then will I profess unto them. I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24) therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock.
25) And the rain descended and the floods came. and the winds blew, and beat upon that house: and it fell not:for it was founded upon a rock.
26) And every one that heareth these saying of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand.

“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#610463 Nov 29, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry, that I implied that. I hope you can forgive me. Looked lucy up on her box, and her symbols, well they speak for themselves. One thing I learned before retiring at the prison, was to take symbols, tattoos and gang symbols serious.Unless one says it was a stupid mistake... It speaks louder than when one is quiet. My training is hard to let go, as in old habits are hard to die.LOL You have a good night too.
LMFAO

“Electronic graffiti”

Camp Cove

#610465 Nov 29, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
We came in towards the end to help them and I won't even go into the fact that the only reason Oz is no longer under the radar is that our pms decided to suck up to US Presidents.
I love Americans and truly feel for them, delusional trolls don't change that.
Well I do think that Bush was a complete dingbat, but a few Americans would agree with that.
:D

#610466 Nov 29, 2013
Funniest UNREGISTERED troll post today has to be calling posters cowardly for not showing locations.

Most ignorant troll post today has to be lack of Knowledge pretending to have a clue about 'symbols', doesn't even know own constitution.

Thanks guys, great material.

“Electronic graffiti”

Camp Cove

#610467 Nov 29, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
AND THIS GUY LOVES AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!!Real CHristian this guy who LAUGHS AT OTHER AMERICANS MISFORTUNES1 REAL AMERICAN HERO THIS GUY! So what again did this guy do for Americans that was so honorable? LOL THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND! LOL YOU WANT TO GIVE ME LESSONS IN CHRISTIANITY? MORE LIKE CONVERT TO BEING A MUSLIM OR I CUT OFF YOUR HEAD! NOTHING CRAZY ABOUT YOU.hmmm YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING CREEP!Stay overseas, your kind is NOT wanted here eh! Where the heck did that eh come from? Not so stupid...eh? Going back to secret agent man? What happened to your crazy old village way of writing? Did you just get a little educated in the past five minutes that your not acting like a radical muslim? Your English just seemed to get much better, along with your spelling... hmmm did you forget and think you left this post? LOL If you wait around long enough the truth comes out!!!!!!!!!! I am happy. Night all, my job is finished for the night. Tobad, Viking didn't get to witness it.;) He will figure you out, eventually.
Well, I don't know if old Shrinky is really a Muslim. I like calling him an arselifter, though.

Location hidden

#610472 Nov 29, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I would much prefer someone who knows they are insane. At least there is a chance for treatment

But interesting distinction. I guess I had not ever really thought about it in those terms but that makes sense

Location hidden

#610476 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
And there was not a 5 hour gap between your posts, there was a one hour gap between your posts.
LOL

First link says 7 hours ago

My next post which is linked says 2 hours ago

You really can't tell time can you? I thought I was just kidding you at first!

Location hidden

#610479 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what all retards say about geniuses. I mean that.
Tell mommy I'm in the doghouse:)
Your mom has gone down more than an elevator. Although tell her I am sorry for yelling at her for spilling my drink. In a way it was my fault for using the top of her head as a coaster:)

Nah your mom is all right. We normally just laugh about this really crazy kid she has and...oh right, I forgot. I mean..yeah her kid has some issues but he's working on them

:)

Serious question though. Have you ever been in a bar where they have those machines that register how hard you can punch? What is the hardest you have punched a demon?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#610481 Nov 29, 2013
This is a very interesting thread. It certainly has a will. His gift in practice, an expression of free.

#610483 Nov 29, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>Well I do think that Bush was a complete dingbat, but a few Americans would agree with that.
:D
True and his clone isn't much better.

Location hidden

#610484 Nov 29, 2013
positronium wrote:
This is a very interesting thread. It certainly has a will. His gift in practice, an expression of free.
Interesting is probably as nice as a descriptor that can be used! LOL

I have been reading your posts. You seem like a passionate believer. Winding down here but thought I would leave a verse I'm sure you like.

1Peter 1:3
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead."

(T) Peace

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610490 Nov 29, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not important. She's trying to troll a thread that has been trolled by professionals.

She's as a scavenger at best. A rank amateur. She probably plays video games on the Novice level and declares victory.

It's amusing.

Location hidden

#610492 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
You're coming apart at the seams Monkey. Your pubescent humor is exploding all over the place.
Your mom's clothes are coming apart at the seams

She needs to go on a diet

:)

And you are right, I am pretty even-tempered and respectful to most people. I generally let others decide where the exchange will take place and start off in a good place. But I have no problem joking around or playing with a troll. And YOU are going to comment on the content of other people's posts?

LOL, you really are as nuts as they come! I couldn't help to laugh when I read where you wrote the 5 hours was more like one. How is five hours more like one? Watching people lie to themselves and make excuses is generally funny and sad at the same time. Watching someone do it that is so stupid he tries to defend not understanding time is just like the cherry on top!

Well, you hang in there Vikes. And if any demons come at you while you are sleeping, you knock one of them in a coma for me:)

Location hidden

#610494 Nov 29, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not important. She's trying to troll a thread that has been trolled by professionals.
She's as a scavenger at best. A rank amateur. She probably plays video games on the Novice level and declares victory.
It's amusing.
Viking is a SHE?

Wow! Even freakier

Although I was thinking more like asexual

Well, on that disturbing note..have a good one RT

Location hidden

#610495 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
Welcome to MY world..........SUCKAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!
The only one cursed to live there is you

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#610505 Nov 29, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
An American is someone who mostly, is born in America. Others, who have came here and decided to take root, are people who love the country. They will stand with their country and fight for their country for the freedoms our forefathers fought and died for, and the men and women today, who have fought and died for. Unless you are an American, you have no idea, what it even feels like, when we sing the National Anthem, and it sends chills in your veins, because of the respect you give for all the one who gave it all. If you are not an American, you would have no idea what I am even talking about, nor will you ever, and continue to make jokes about it. All I can say is America, the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave!!!!!!!!! Viking is all American, any American, could tell that. He is also a man, NOT a woman, anyone with a little common sense could tell that. There is nothing feminine about his writings...
No, you dopey sod.

I came here on purpouse. I left my homeland and most of my family...

What did you do, other than be squirted out here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 4 min RiccardoFire 9,264
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Hidingfromyou 818,759
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Liam 579,641
Rajkot gay Topix 27 min call_boy001 15
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min WelbyMD 270,224
_3RD TEMPLE READY w/ PM Netanyahu 41 min IsraelNews 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 46 min Remnant of 144000 39,997
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 47 min Good-Evil 2,077
More from around the web