Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Knowledge

United States

#610644 Nov 30, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
Lack of Knowledge wants to discuss blood rituals..
I can be accommodating, no need to thank me.
Evil Rituals
Blood Sacrifice
Of all rituals of human sacrifice and ritual injury, the ritual of blood sacrifice is arguably the oldest in the world.
It is sometimes deliberately misleading when the argument is presented that human sacrifice is as old as the first civilizations. It is true that humans have been killed as part of sacred rituals for thousands of years. However, it is equally true that certain methods of killing have been reserved for specific deities for an equally long time.
The rituals of sacrificing a human being for the purpose of their blood, including rituals associated with self injury in order to cause blood loss has been the primary domain of worship of the Mother Goddess for nearly ten thousand years.
Examples of the Mother Goddess to whom human beings were (are) sacrificed
Saviour/God Virgin Mother Culture/Religion Year of Origin
Attis Cybele Turkey/Anatolia 2100 BCE
Tammuz Inaana,Ishtar Mesopotamia 2000 BCE
Shamgar Anat Mari, Syria 2000 BCE
Horus Isis Egypt 1900 BCE
Horon Astarte/Ashtoreth Phoenicia/Syria 1500 BCE
There are three primary drivers in ancient rituals of human sacrifice for blood: The ceremony of blood as the food of the gods, Blood as the seat of the soul/wisdom and duty/atonement.
Blood as the food of the Gods/Goddess
The connection of the Mother Goddess fertilizing the lands and life, in turn being nourished by the sacrificed pure blood of innocents is an extremely old belief.
In Greek mythology, the word ambrosia is used in replacement for blood. Nevertheless, there exists numerous stories whereby fresh living blood from a slain innocent is seen as necessary to the goddess in order to maintain her favour.
In the case of Cybele, the goddess who is depicted in one instance as the black meteorite, it is understandable to consider that ancient religions were formed to make sense of disaster and death, particularly when caused by such things as "heavenly fire".
Blood as the seat of the soul
One of the secret mysteries of Eastern and Western religions is the belief that blood, particularly the blood of a recently slain victim contains the seat of their soul and wisdom.
There is also associated mythology to the beliefs that the fresh blood of innocents is an elixer of youth.
As twisted as these ideas might be, they remain at the centre of the mysteries surrounding blood cults to the Goddess and more recently modern interpretations such as Lucifer.
http://one-evil.org/content/ritual_human_sacr...
You should know. I can't help it if I was the first to know what you are. Now everybody knows. Thanks, you made things so much easier.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#610645 Nov 30, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>Death is nothing to fear, if your ready to meet God. I have died, clinically. No drugs. I use to be very scared of it, but not anymore. It is peaceful, I didn't want to come back. I forgot about my loved ones, for that little time,and saw my loved ones, that had passed. I also saw hell,and it is a terrible place. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. why do you fear death?
*queues magical calliope musik*

*I spelled musik with a k because I'm a witch*

I don't fear death, I'm looking forward to it, upon my death, my designated luck dragon will come and take me to Endor. I'm so excited!

Location hidden

#610646 Nov 30, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>You should know. I can't help it if I was the first to know what you are. Now everybody knows. Thanks, you made things so much easier.
No worries! I'm proud to be a witch, you forgot the bride of Satan part. Tsk tsk. Sloppy.
Knowledge

United States

#610647 Nov 30, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of menstruation, the tribes who the babble writers got your beloved christian blood ritual ideas from used to eat menstruation blood, it was thought to be very powerful.
Period? Sure you're a Yank?
Did I hurt your girlfriends feelings. Americans, say period, instead of the word menstruation. You are one sick individual. Your knowledge on all of the blood rituals, only confirms what you are...One sick individual. Thanks for confirmation tho.

Location hidden

#610648 Nov 30, 2013
You should be respectful of witches for the following reasons;

They're not the ones being persecuted anymore.

They can manipulate zombies.

That's right, I can control the jesus!

MUHAHAHAHAHA !!

Location hidden

#610651 Nov 30, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>Did I hurt your girlfriends feelings. Americans, say period, instead of the word menstruation. You are one sick individual. Your knowledge on all of the blood rituals, only confirms what you are...One sick individual. Thanks for confirmation tho.
No worries. If you read your bible you'd know all about them as well so there's no need to be jealous luv, just go read something.
Knowledge

United States

#610653 Nov 30, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
*queues magical calliope musik*
*I spelled musik with a k because I'm a witch*
I don't fear death, I'm looking forward to it, upon my death, my designated luck dragon will come and take me to Endor. I'm so excited!
I know about endor, she was the medium Saul asked to bring back the dead. Why did you not tell the truth, when you first where asked? She is also known as the worst of all witches. Only the deepest black witches follow her in fear of what she is...Yet you do? I saw hell also. There are only two places to go after you die, and that is heaven or the great gulf hell. Endor is in hell, you do know that? You are not going to get to party when you get there. It is pure agony, pain and sorrow. Your guts are thrown open, and your flesh is ripped off your bones. Then, it starts all over again, and again, for eternity. There are seven parts to hell, and not one is pleasant. There is no luck in hell, only torment and devistation. t Jesus, died even for the worst of sinners, it is still not to late to turn back. Your choice tho.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610654 Nov 30, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that got me moving on to the lost scrolls. Did lots of studying, and going back to the Bible, to get confirmation about things. If it hadn't been for you pushing me, I would never have checked those things out. Many people are afraid to go down that road, but I had an open mind, and used the Bible, for a roadmap, as you told me, that stuff, was hidden in plain site. Once I started down that quest, doors just opened for me, and my life couldn't be more fuller. I have shared what I learned with other Christians, and they also got on the quest....LOL look what you started a domino affect in the Christian world! You could have been a teacher if you lived down here at the church! LOL Bet you NEVER thought of yourself doing that, or let alone, someone like me telling you that! I am so glad, you helped send me down that road. There was so much on leviathans,but it only led me so far. Good reading tho.
That's a good thing sis. I am more interested in folks learning and being better educated in their life experience than what their particular beliefs are.
Now, if you want a good laugh, I have been to a few services as a guest, and thought...I would enjoy giving a "sermon", as I felt I could have done a much better job of it than what I was hearing. Could you just imagine that happening? It's a strange world. LOL!

Location hidden

#610655 Nov 30, 2013
http://www.mum.org/words.html

This is frikken hilarious!

Mother Nature's staying in my hotel the contributor writes, "My friends and I in high school always used to say [this phrase]. I think we were confusing several metaphors, but nevertheless that is the phrase I use to this day. Or I say,'My uterine lining is in the sloughing phase,' from science textbooks." (May 2001)
Mr. Y'know "In high school, my friend called her period 'Mr. Y'know'. He would visit 3 other girls the rest of the month, and sometimes he'd get caught up, which is why he was sometimes late. My period is named Mortimer Menses. He doesn't visit anyone else, which is why he's almost always a little early. He travels the world in between. My boyfriend said that anthropomorphizing my period will make it sad when I go through menopause. He's probably right. Big blobs of menstrual fluid are menstruos and those globs of vaginal fluid you get when you're ovulating are ovulatoes. I guess you should leave me anonymous, to keep my friend's identity anonymous. Thanks!" (June 2008)
Muddy waters see Devil days
Muscular turbulance see Aunt Flo sent someone else in her place
My Aunt Flo from Red River is visiting. "My Expression for Menstruation is something I've borrowed from others and tried to add to. I say,'My Aunt Flo from Red River is visiting.' And if it's a particularly heavy or uncomfortable flow, I add,'And I have to go to the train station to pick up all her baggage.' That basically says it all." (September 2008)
My aunt, Big Red "My friends and I use this one all the time when referring to our periods. A lot of women call their period their aunt, but we decided to call our period Big red for obvious reasons. We joke around with the guys about it all the time.'My aunt is visiting, I like to call her Big Red.'" (August 2001)
My bloods the Hindu New Mexico (U.S.A.) contributor writes, "I heard a friend say this the other day. It was empowering; warrior-like." (December 2000)
My body hates me "This is what my friend says," writes the 15-year-old contributor. See Carrie.(October 2001)
My cousin from Russia is visiting "We always say 'My cousin from Russia is visiting!!' I dont know the origin, but I've said it for 20 years!" (March 2003) In other languages, Norwegian for example, Russia is associated with red because of communism, which adopted red as its color.
My cousin's in town the contributor writes, "My African-American friends say 'My cousin's in town.'" Compare with the "red-headed cousin," below, which is probably from a Caucasian.(November 2000)
My cup runneth over see Fighting the Scarlet Crusade
My kitty ran away "When my best friend and I were in junior high together in Park Ridge, Illinois, we'd let each other know that we were having our time by saying 'My kitty ran away.' or if we needed a tampon we'd ask,'Do you have any kitty food? My kitty ran away.' This was so confusing to anyone who overheard, which made it so much fun!" (October 2001)
My crimpka poosh see Jenny has a red dress on
My little Monica is weeping see The banks of the Nile are overflowing and running red
My little visitor from the context of an e-mail, September 2000
My ovaries are eating my intestines see red flag (July 2001)
My ovaries are shedding "A friend and I have used the phrase 'my ovaries are shedding' ever since we found that it could render most people into fits of giggles or desgusted gasps, depending on their views of menstruation. It's very similar to 'my ovaries are bleeding' which I saw listed, and also use, though I enjoy the descriptive power of 'shedding' and different images which it creates. I hope that this term was not already listed - I only read the North American terms in any great detail. I've really enjoyed your site. Entertaining and enlightning." (November 2005)
My transmission is going to fall out see How are your gears shifting?(May 2002)

'My cup runneth over'- bahahaha

Location hidden

#610656 Nov 30, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>look at mirror on the wall,and ask mirror who is pretty around me?

you have delusional day dreams of unmature young kid,having not clue about all of this
satan is inteligent genius and never will approach to the kids like you personaly,or make you poor witch on the broom fly around Vatican chimley
he heeeeeeeeee
you makes me lately incredible laugh?kid
Lol. You're funny too Doc.
Knowledge

United States

#610657 Nov 30, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
and what are you going to do in End or?
be at END? OR??????
WHEN i SLEEP MY THROAT SOUNDS K...KRRHHHHH K K,
PEOPLE CALL THIS AS SNORING.
since you are kid,your body is still young and having noices like my,
YOU SOUND(SING) FROM YOUR THROAT k,k k khrrrrrrrr and music goes on
You should be worried about her soul, and quit being stupid.Enough!

Look up Endor and Saul in the Bible, this is a serious thing, no laughing matter.

Location hidden

#610658 Nov 30, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>I know about endor, she was the medium Saul asked to bring back the dead. Why did you not tell the truth, when you first where asked? She is also known as the worst of all witches. Only the deepest black witches follow her in fear of what she is...Yet you do? I saw hell also. There are only two places to go after you die, and that is heaven or the great gulf hell. Endor is in hell, you do know that? You are not going to get to party when you get there. It is pure agony, pain and sorrow. Your guts are thrown open, and your flesh is ripped off your bones. Then, it starts all over again, and again, for eternity. There are seven parts to hell, and not one is pleasant. There is no luck in hell, only torment and devistation. t Jesus, died even for the worst of sinners, it is still not to late to turn back. Your choice tho.
Ooh horror film threats, whatever will I do!?

Wrong again. Endor is where the Ewoks live.

You're welcome.

Location hidden

#610659 Nov 30, 2013
Wonder which wicked witch will bring back the dead fictional jesus?

Location hidden

#610661 Nov 30, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>You should be worried about her soul, and quit being stupid.Enough!

Look up Endor and Saul in the Bible, this is a serious thing, no laughing matter.
LMFWAO!!

Blood rites, witch obsession, easy spotting of fellow witches, talk of bringing back the dead. Hm. Interesting.

You can't join my coven until you read something, even then it might be iffy, you're a bit too vicious.
Knowledge

United States

#610662 Nov 30, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good thing sis. I am more interested in folks learning and being better educated in their life experience than what their particular beliefs are.
Now, if you want a good laugh, I have been to a few services as a guest, and thought...I would enjoy giving a "sermon", as I felt I could have done a much better job of it than what I was hearing. Could you just imagine that happening? It's a strange world. LOL!
You actually did it?!!!! LOL I love it! I hope you venture out and go to different denominations. I have done that, just checking things out. Some just are NOT cut out for it. That is why the Bible says many are called, but few are chosen. Sorta what you just went through. I am so proud of you!!!! I am glad we took each others advice. There is always room for us to learn from each others experiences. I started digging and read the lost scrolls that didn't make it. I didn't realize how many times the Bible had been rewritten so I started searching for the older ones. Sorta like a quest, and couldn't stop. I don't think I would have done it, if I hadn't had a little push from a friend.:)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#610663 Nov 30, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>

be good my darling,close eyes and Imagine divine Beauty of Rose from The Sharon,
or Lily in the valley
Your darling?

Wow, you really love those atheists Shrink

What about all those posts about Ben, who actually believes in Jesus? Yet here you are getting all gushy calling someone who is ripping on the faith your darling?

You got a little crush on her don't you? I guess when you get a little tingle in your pants, all that God stuff just gets tossed out the window huh?

Poor wicked crip psedo christian

But I know you also love God?

You just need to rid yourself of filthy atheist-lover disease that rots your brain like salamander baked on hot rock in Arizona heat

You give praise to Jesus so I think maybe deep down you good soul awaiting salvation of our Lord

Just stopped filthy hypocrite insane ramblings product of psychotic mind

You have a good night??

Random gibberish

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610664 Nov 30, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are a female. Or a heshe eh? Most men don't start a sentence with Ewww. That would make you a heshe, if you are saying avoiding the blood at all costs. You have never had a period. Your a wanna be. You also serve Satan, and three pointed star are you a wanna be Chequita? Anyone can look up a three pointed star and find out what they mean, also the hand symbols. I bet you look real good in ladies clothes. Do you wear eye liner too? Tip, in the prison, they used Koolaid for their lipstick. LOL Sounds like you have been well educated on many things. Bet you haven't made the team yet, and have been turned more times than a doorknob. Don't you know that they are using you. I don't think they let wannabe chiquitas in. LOL You asked for it.
There's my boi.

That didn't take long, did it?

Milk Bone?

Location hidden

#610665 Nov 30, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be worried about her soul, and quit being stupid.Enough!
Dude is the biggest fake on Topix

He used to support Harold Camping and his end-days prophesies. Then with other posts would talk against him. When asked why the constant flip-flops he admitted he is just here playing games

I doubt he is even a Christian. He just starting talking in broken English a few years back despite knowing the intimate history of this thread and others dating back 4 years or longer.

The only thing not fake about him is he has issues. But trying to be kind to someone suffering in a hell of their own making has turned out to be pointless in this case. Calling on him to actually practice what he preaches and attacks others for is just a waste of time unfortunately. He will continue to say one thing, do another. And will defend anybody that tells him what he wants to hear. Their faith, the actual situation, right or wrong...none of that even comes into play

I am just giving you a quick run-down so you know why there is no point. You aren't actually appealing to someone who believes a word he says.

Location hidden

#610666 Nov 30, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
THERE IS NOT TALK
feel fre from advising me
try yourselves to be in distance with me,not respond,
and take my TSK TSK TSK+ fart at your fake teacher pope nose
you amer more poor frick using your empty brain from drugs to bable s... having not any potential values to foreign top notch inteligent posters
Your RA scumbag start conversation with me,I made him your TSK TSK
you are priest and pope of your own circle,
having nothing to do with remnant of 144000 and giving them without of shame diabolis advises,
Viking knows your rotten scumbag heart,his sharp sword always makes bleed your dumster dirty dead heart(tsk tsk)
144000 and great crowd have nothing to do with you,
you miserable poor mocker of Eternal Gods Arrangement
RA is not my brother,nor you,
you worship idols,croses thanksgiving kiss a.... of atheists hate mongers,
RA NEVER WAS AND IS MY BROTHER,
rather you are closer to be,then RA old crip with devil device pumping blood to dead heart only to live and insult God people
Anyway I respect Tnahsgiving,only I don'celebrate,
I respect your beliefs, only I don't accept you,priests,rituals,croses,bir thdays,christmas lies,eastern lies, bvlood transfussions,military traiunings and f...women before marriage or without of marriage
ALSO NONE OF YOU IS MY BROTHER,NOT YOU,NOT RA, NOR ANYONE FROM SATANIC RCC,or american christianity or cults 38001 existing in this pretending christianity in pagan land
just shut your face, and preach true Gospel from door to door or markets,or streets,
instead Lie to yourselves aand mock God not us at all
by your rants you mock only God,you poor flat little huge head with eyes like frog, two black teeths from drugs and sucking d..
and body size of about 4 feet-what a human joke you are......
laughable creature
But God doesn't watch appearence of humans,
HE LOOK AT HEART.....
so?Beg to God,
you idiot,maybe God saves you before RA die like worthless earth maggot,never enter anything after his death,
But you Cyber Idiot have still chance to be saved,
just start humbly ask for help your JW MEMBER OF FAMILY,HE/SHE CAN HELP YOU,TO PURIFY YOUR BODY,AND RECEIVE GRACE TO PURIFY YOUR DEVIL HEART- AND BE GODS CHILD AT END
now you are less then nothing,
just breathless troll,liar,and simple drug addict punk
TSK TSK TSK TSK
he heeeeeeeeeeeeee you get what you asked for?
monkey head
T-shirt cotton old bones lamp shade

HHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEheeeeeeeee eeeeHEEEEEEEEE

Prrrrr...fart,

You like potato and I like potahto
You like tomato and I like tomahto
Potato, potahto, tomato, tomahto.
Let's call the whole thing off

Location hidden

#610667 Nov 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Your darling?

Wow, you really love those atheists Shrink

What about all those posts about Ben, who actually believes in Jesus? Yet here you are getting all gushy calling someone who is ripping on the faith your darling?

You got a little crush on her don't you? I guess when you get a little tingle in your pants, all that God stuff just gets tossed out the window huh?

Poor wicked crip psedo christian

But I know you also love God?

You just need to rid yourself of filthy atheist-lover disease that rots your brain like salamander baked on hot rock in Arizona heat

You give praise to Jesus so I think maybe deep down you good soul awaiting salvation of our Lord

Just stopped filthy hypocrite insane ramblings product of psychotic mind

You have a good night??

Random gibberish
Oh Skom, right on time.

Unrelated topic, I just wanted to tell you how glad I was to read your lecture on me not having to impress people by agreeing with their beliefs in order for me to be accepted for who I am and blah blah blah.. Just to see you referring to me as 'the enemy' as soon as I made it obvious I don't agree with your beliefs.

Good to know even you are not immune to christian hypocrisy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Hypocrite watch 80,891
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr CATHOLIC TRUTH 701,767
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr doG mnaDed lyoH i... 448,425
O.J. Nicole & MARCUS: Fatal Attraction 3 hr Doctor REALITY 8
Not havin" 'Iggy' ain't gone be NO EXCUSE 4 War... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Heros of the Simpson criminal trial 3 hr Doctor REALITY 55
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 3 hr Doctor REALITY 46
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Sammy 995,831