Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are retard client
I am your dr Shrink
retard clients seat in silence and wait for dr Shrink help,or verbal rebukess
don't try to tell around that you are normal,and your dr Shrink is crazy
those stories are very well known around normal people,
pretending to be more smart from your own dr Shrink,
put you automaticaly to the first line to the room for reatrded brain sick maniacs and schisophrenics faken"patriots"
I have them pleanty in the room number 14,
one place is still empty reserved for you my dear old fat mama with hanging tities like old backyard worthless broken hoses
hush hush hush
Not reading! blah blah blah your nuts.

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#610350 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
But I AM the Superhero.
Lexx Luther thought the same thing.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#610351 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you. But I will look it up anyway. So what do you think of foreign trolls like that hate-filled, self-loathing Luci Fer having such a visceral hatred for THIS, the greatest country in the world. What do you think about that?
I have no tolerance for people as herself. She is a black witch. Look her up, look at her symbols. Not hard to tell just by her name she is a satanist, and Rosa, giving her advice on what to do about "others" who do believe...well I would say two birds of a feather flock together. Maybe they will have fun trying to figure out that riddle, since neither of them are American. I never want anyone to take my word for it when it comes to God, we all have to work our our own salvation .........I look up, even what a preacher is preaching. I am only accountable for myself, they are not accountable for my lacking to read God's word. Right? I hope you find the video clipping of the whole thing, and the history at that same site what happened there hundreds of years prior, it also shows how a couple senators or congressmen I forgot, cursed America with their own lips and how the Bible showed prophecy about it. Good hunting. I will try to find it also again for you.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#610352 Nov 29, 2013
Allien from the Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
instead lead wicked gossip,and BS long worthles posts,
you never quote any Bible passage,but you claim to serve God?
no?you got not Gods Spirit and guts to include Bible passages to your diabolic wicked rascistic posts?
worry about yourselves how you act with all your Lies against strangers
and stop worry about others how they behave?
you are typical wicked prison quard dictate your terms with hate and demands.
hush hush hush old ugly witch
Not reading, don't care, not responding.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#610353 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't "drag" anybody into war, We GO to war in order to save other from countries from evil. You unimaginably ignorant, stupid bi**h.
I agree. There are some countries that drag us into war though but not those joyful ones that have risen above and have joined the triumph of the skies.

"Joyful, all ye nations, rise / Join the triumph of the skies......"
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#610354 Nov 29, 2013
dandruff wrote:
<quoted text>
to stupid and to narrow mind little unsaved creature
scare to read posts from Child of God,who encourage only by harsh words
to repent, and stop Lies against stranger cyber mutts,
do you know hearts of those posters to insult them,mock them,and giving insane advices
you are old stupid felon from past,forcing own ego to be big boss,
but you are poor fat little creature,needs repentance 12 times a day,
and beg God without of ceasing for His mercy and His grace,to save you from the hell- be sure hell is waiting for you
you are like dandruff on the smart head,
just wash this dirty dandruff,stop sin, and stop Lies,
start quote Bible Gods Word,
and be shut up,when man open their mouths around,because God don;t like it for sure 1 Cor 14;33-35....
God Word warn you,........read old fat mama this passage and start cry for forgiveness with broken and contrite heart psalm 51;17
Shrinky: Not reading, not responding Baltimore......

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#610356 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>luci
poor atheist
just try to pray honestly,start slowly read Bible,beg God for mercy
He is able to make you most precious creature on this earth counting you as happy member of great crowd on new earth.Rev 7;9

you got not other choice,
but nice encouragement
Nobody receive this small offer gift from handsome Allien from the Moon,earthly called dr Shrink-ung a balunga mama lung hue
Nah, other faery tales are more fun.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#610357 Nov 29, 2013
dandruff wrote:
<quoted text>
we know we know we know?
dandruff seat inside of your brain and make itching brain,ears and eyes-not able to admit own wickedness
you start now cry like old cow without of milk in her tities
he heeeeeeeeeeeee
Shrinky: Don't care, not reading Baltimore.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#610361 Nov 29, 2013
1 John:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
(9) If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
(10) if we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

1 John 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected:hereby know we that are in him.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#610362 Nov 29, 2013
I thought that many Christians and maybe Nonbelievers might enjoy this sight. 101 end Times Bible Prophecies Happening Today Amos 3:7

http/amox37com/2013/09/101pro/

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#610363 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>There goes the 7 year old moron, changing my posts again.
*This is another good example of deep insecurity and lack of knowledge and imagination. Tell tale sign of an ignorant troll.*

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#610365 Nov 29, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
1 John:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
(9) If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
(10) if we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

1 John 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected:hereby know we that are in him.
*Religinut hypocrisy.*

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Wekweti NT

#610367 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
look like you are mason
or illuminatie
pretender to be archangel, and forcing free minds to build NWO only for own finacial gains,powers,and glories-
just worthless unaceptable By God human dreams?
We know lot lot more from such little mason builders who start to strougle first at Russian revolution, communism and now conquest western world to march for NWO,
free speach and assemblies of true freedom patriots just defeated those sick dreams at convention Austin Taxas not long ago.
nobody made you archangel or builder without of divine approval
you live only in cyber imaginary system of informatics and media specualated by financial magnats, lies and deceiving average citizens of this world
I am neither a mason, illuminati or any other group you would like to place me in. I am not a pretender either.
I choose to practice rather than pretend, as only an individual with a voice with absolutely no financial motive at all who loves his nation. The closest nation to him at present and the one that has reached the highest for him in all of human history. Nobody made me anything except him. You were created as my equal but somehow you have lagged behind. That was your choice too even though it was a poor one.
A good starting point would be to clean up your English. It would go a long way in your quest to catch up. He will allow you to do so if you let him.
Communism is as evil as selling out to evil is, BTW.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#610370 Nov 29, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
*Religinut hypocrisy.*
And I care about what you think...why?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Wekweti NT

#610372 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right. And don't forget that America is literally the envy of the world. And that my friend is a hard core fact.
There hasn't been one second in my entire life when our nation hasn't been the envy of the world. History shows this.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#610374 Nov 29, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are doing same like scibes,they had itching ears and eyes,
not read,not listen not hear,only monkey around cap cap cap from one branch to second and drop down own feces?
he heeeeeeeee
mama listen your dr Shrink like radio free China from Washington DC,
or AFP"American Free press" written only dr Shrink and for true American Patriots
stalking troll.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Wekweti NT

#610375 Nov 29, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
*This is another good example of deep insecurity and lack of knowledge and imagination. Tell tale sign of an ignorant troll.*
If you need signs to convince you of what you are looking for, then so be it. I rely on observations to convince me of what you really choose to see.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#610377 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sick of it and I am sick of your two-faced hypocritical bull**it. Take your pontificating, sanctimonious advice and shove it up your ass..
All it takes is one post for you to turn on someone who has obviously been a friend to you. No surprise there. You were approached respectfully when you first came here after days of non-stop vulgarity and filth that you were actually including as part of your witness. I was not only civil but congenial because at the time I thought I could appeal to a better nature. You were not attacked or insulted. You were simply asked to please consider reeling it in some when claiming to be speaking for the Lord and doing His work. It's one thing to speak for yourself but quite another to claim it is justified. How could anyone not see that as a reasonable and biblical request?

Yet you responded by losing it and getting even worse. It's one thing for people to get a little racy with one another when needling. We are all adults and some things are nothing anyone hasn't seen or where they are too sensitive to endure it, even if they don't approve of it. Which they would be in their right to say. But you don't just cross every line possible, you get a running start and go leaping over it and keep going. And after weeks of attacking every poster and bragging about ruining the thread and posting bile in the name of the Lord ranging anywhere from gay slurs to wishing death on people, you are going to claim you are the victim just fighting back because you got a little ribbing that equaled about 1/100th that you have put out?

You clearly have a good friend in Knowledge who is trying to reach out a hand to you to stop you from sinking further into the darkness and muck. And you attack her for it and not only for it but attack everything about her? If you knew anything about real friendship you'd know how disgraceful that is. But you don't. Sad that
USA Born

Upland, CA

#610378 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
What's too funny is the fact that your runaway stupidity travels faster than an out of control locomotive. Never ONCE did I say I work at a lower level. This is one of your many problems which of course is rooted in an obvious mental handicap. You don't know how to either read or follow along. You did the same thing with the Paul argument. You are comically dumb. I mean that.
ROTFLMAO

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#610382 Nov 29, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
agree
really man with man true balls,is tough,sincerely,truthful and never puppet of anyone.
esspecialy true believer,
This ugly face drug addict guy is without of guts,
just only stinking fart.past felon trying to pl;ease everybody by his double face Lies around
true God believer never seat in the assembly of satan seed childre,kiss their a..... and call them dear friends
What a jerk are such faken miserable christian,
plot dark conspiracies with atheists to ban someone who truly is believer and devoted only to God
Shrink, I had been nothing but kind to you for over a year. Which meant politely ignoring or responding friendly to a pattern of posting that would randomly tell me I am not a rel Christian, that I don't understand the Bible, that I am a hypocrite, and insulting me repeatedly for things that are none of your concern like who I am friends with

The irony is if I allowed other people to influence who I treated well I would not have had anything nice to say to you given how many feel about you in here. But I don't allow others to dictate who I am nice to which is why it didn't affect how I posted to you.

I would respond to attacks out of left field with stories to you about my nephew or quotes I like. And despite the fact that you have shown in the past you will do a 180 degree turn on someone in a heartbeat if they say anything to you that you don't like, I took your random criticisms with a grain of salt and didn't let them come between me continuing to be kind to you

You were asked after about the 10th time trying to dictate who I am friends with to respect my choices. Instead you went crazy and on the attack. People have treated you way better than you treat them and you continue to lash out at the slightest provocation. I had hoped perhaps a sustained period of nothing but kindness to you might bear fruit as you seem unable to maintain a good relationship with anyone. The reason for that is on you. You certainly can't say people have not tried.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 599,683
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 11 min GREAT DAY OF ARMA... 40,881
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min It aint necessari... 864,671
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 33 min rohit 455
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 47 min Neelakaran 7,500
Is Obama Really Black? (Jul '09) 56 min I am me 34
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 6,471
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Lbj 1,996
More from around the web