Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#610559 Nov 30, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he is a she. He always talked and wrote like a guy. Somebody last year got on his facebook site and told everyone who he was. It turned out not to be him, I think. But he thought they had gotten into his family life, and was horrified. So he does have a family... Most people didn't agree with that you know...crossing the line sort of thing. Even the ones that didn't like him, thought it was wrong. I just think he has some anger issues, and needs to get help. So I will ask the big guy upstairs to send him peace,patients, love and forgiveness in his heart.
I absolutely agree that trying to take things online into real life is way over the line. Unfortunately just getting someone's identity is the least of things i have seen. I won't start the whole thing up again as it has been a thing in here but people's jobs and families were involved. Just crazy

I think anger issues is putting it nicely but I am sure you also have seen better sides than what we have been exposed to here. What bothers me is when people drag God into it like suddenly just by stating their belief they are allowed to do anything they want. Jesus would weep at the things done in His name in here at times

But you seem to have a big heart and to be prone to forgiveness. I salute you for that. I generally don't come to that point quite so naturally. Thanks for the post. I had figured he was a guy by the writings as

(T) Peace
Knowledge

United States

#610560 Nov 30, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>No, you dopey sod.
I came here on purpouse. I left my homeland and most of my family...
What did you do, other than be squirted out here?
My ancestors all died, protecting the United States. I even had one ancestor ride with George Washington...My father died, from altercations later in life, protecting this land. My husband was wounded, protecting it! I live with that everyday! His father, lost a leg in WWII. Yet, you just choose to come here and run down something and someone, you have absolutely nothing about. You ungreatful piece of slime! Why don't you go back to your own home of whom you respect. Oh wait a minute, you came here to have a better life. You left your own blood to their own demise...I have a whole history of ancestors except for the women, who were in all of the wars to protect this land, and it's people..... Who is the low life here?Some families in the US have given ALL. You wouldn't know about that, you just caught a boat or a plane. With your attitude, NO AMERICAN will ever accept you, and you might find yourself being shipped back to mommy and daddy, if you say that to the right type of people, and I am not talking in a seat...Your best bet is to keep your mouth shut in public, while living here. Americans don't take too kindly to people like you, living off of our land, while running it down.
Knowledge

United States

#610561 Nov 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I know someone who did time in a place where drugs were getting snuck in thru the vending machines. Someone had either paid off or threatened the guy that does the route.
That is a great example of why it really helps to try to get people an education while inside or have counseling. Just leaving people to rot ensures many will just spend their time learning how to be better criminals. And when people have nothing else to to do 24/7 but to think of ways to beat the system and learn from others, they will find a way
It always amazes me even for selfish reasons society doesn't seem to get this point. Most the people locked up are coming back into society at some point. Glad you were at a min/med place though. One of the saddest Lockup TV shows I saw is when a guard who was known for being super nice to everyone leaned in to light someone's cigarette for them and they stabbed and killed him. And why? Because he was so nice. That was literally the reason given. Someone else was so miserable that seeing someone always in a good mood and treating people decent made them want to kill him How sick is that? And while there are some real decent people who just made mistakes locked up, there are also some real twisted people. And all it takes is one
Anyway, glad you are done with it
(T) Peace
I was so surprised to find out, that so many of those men, could not even read. Our prison, offered inmates to get their GED and could go on to get their Associates Degree in the Vocational School, for free if they wanted to do so. They also got a little money if they were enrolled and kept up their grades and not miss so they could get their commissary. I am glad that part of my life is over, I still miss it to a degree. Some of the employees were worse than some of the inmates...not kidding. There are crazies and bad people all over, at least I knew what I was dealing with in there. You never know who sits down by you in a mall or ect. Your post happens more than you think... LOL I am enjoying my life ,I have grandchildren that I adore, and get to see, now that I am retired.
Knowledge

United States

#610562 Nov 30, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am tough not mr innocent man.
you can not sleep without of my advices and helps.
Now you get clear light from Bible about haters,atheists,and sick bums like you
from now Bible will harras your wicked bominable old fat a...
psalm 69; 22-29
Let their table (satan and you seating with his children)snare before them; and that which should have been for their welfare,let it become trap
let their eyes be darkened that they see not;
and make their lions continually to shake(shake like s.....shaker)
pour out Your O God indigentation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them....
Let their habitations( hiden holes) be desolate;and let none dwell in their tents
FOR THEY PERSEKUTE HIM WHOM THOUMHAST SMITTEN;\AND THEY TALK TO THE GRIEF OF THOSE WHOM THOU HAST WOUNDED
Add iniquity unto their iniquity
let them not come into Your righteouesness
LET THEM BE BLOTTED OUT OF THE BOOK OF LIVING,AND NOT BE WRITTEN WITH THE RIGHTEOUES
Bible warn you, you are not able by smily snake face to hide wicked heart before God
just start go around only own circle-yourselves,family,frien ds if you got any, and husband poor creature who suffer your appearance before him
Guess your still living under the old law. Have fun with that, you are considered an infidel, for even writing to me. So....don't you could be stoned for that.
Knowledge

United States

#610563 Nov 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Knowledge
That link did not work. I think this is to the page you were linking though. I think you just typed an "x' by mistake in the link instead of an "s' in Amos and it needed the day...
101 End Times Bible Prophecies Happening Today
http://amos37.com/2013/09/17/101pro/
Thanks!
Knowledge

United States

#610567 Nov 30, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
This is neither a petition nor a request. This is a direct order. DO NOT ADDRESS ME AGAIN. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR SATANIC BULL***T. And I say again, you evil, black-hearted son of a bi**h, I never, ever, ever, called My Lord and Savior "a devil of light" you disgusting fu***ng demon you. You are by far and away the worse "preacher" of the word I've ever seen.. Go fu** yourself" And you're wrong about Israel. America is closer to God than Israel is because America has accepted his SON, while they have not. Only two percent of Israel is Christian, while America is at least 90& Christian....AND GROWING. The Jews of old were the Chosen People but right now in the present, America is closer to God than any other nation on Earth. So get your fu***n facts straight. That's all I have to say BUT DON'T EVER POST TO ME AGAIN
You had your last word, now I will have mine. Israel is God's chosen people. Always has and always will be.THAT IS HIS PROMISE TO ISRAEL, CHRISTIANS are JUST GRAFTED IN You go against Israel, your doomed.. But God's hand is on Israel, if you don't know that. You need to get with your pastor.YOU have NO clue NONE!GOD"s Word American's are NOT 90percent Christians. Not even 90 percent believe in God. DO you believe every thing you read or do you just get pamplets and take it as the gospel?America is made up of many different religions, and they don't all worship the same God of the Christians. Just because someone believes, does not make them a Christian, it is day to day living. The devil believes, but he is not going to heaven. Churches are dying out, except for the ones who does not preach against sin. Or, if you live in a high populated area. I don't know what part of America you live in, but the Bible belt in America is slowly losing people. I wander why when we have wonderful so called Christians who minister "Christ like" behavior leading their way. Heck,I'd run if I had not the roots that I have. You and I go back a ways. when you left, or got kicked off I took up for you and got left to be hung out to dry. I made excuses for you, and your rude behavior. I thought there was a good man, not knowing how to express himself. I suppose I was wrong. You know nothing about me, and my walk with God. He brought me back after dying to show me, many things. I saw heaven and hell...to warn people so they would not go there...You are not always right, pride goeth before a fall. A humble man is a wise man. It takes a bigger person, to say I am wrong and forgive me. It seems you can not do that with anyone, nor do you have any intentions of doing so. Just because someone does not believe, does not make that person evil. God knows what HE is doing. GOD is in CHARGE, not you .Some may never, but that is their choice, not yours. That does not give you the right to constantly harrass. I am not a preacher, just a sinner saved by grace. I do know God's word, I am a work in progress and will be till the day God calls me home. I am ashamed to say, that we as Americans allow murder to millions of aborted babies. And we ask God to bless us? We, as a "Christian Nation" allow homosexuals to marry and are demanding churches to do so. And we ask God to bless our Nation. Some will not preach against it, so they know no better, because it is considered a hate crime. or they don't want to offend reading God's word We as Christians, turn our heads to all of this, and pretend it is not going on. Yes, I am most certain, God is happy with this. Christians voted these people in, knowing what they were for. Yes, as a nation, we are closer than we have ever been. Get your head out of the sand. The truth hurts, and I only hope and pray that God forgives us, as a nation.We are a great nation but in the last few years we are slowly leaving God out as a whole. where have you been? Most churches have been teaching this? No need to reply, I don't need your vulgarity in my life.
Knowledge

United States

#610568 Nov 30, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
are you Ku klux klan member?
hater of all blacks and foerigners?
where from your ancestors came?from Russia,Ukraine or Polacks?
this is not your land as well,this land is Indian land and God own this part of globe,
you only and like you wicked parasities run around and bite like snakes others who are not support your scorpion venom propganda
shame and disgreace to see such rascists and cretins like you
Actually, on my mother's side France and Ireland. On my Father's side England. Long Long ago, they came here, I even have the record sheet when they came to New York. Fascinating huh> You want to know the truth, there is a little black in all Americans in the past 200 years....Sorry, I own my land in America, bought and paid for... God,owns everything I own. It doesn't belong to you or anyone else. I pay the taxes not you. Do you have something against Russia, Ukraine or Poland? Who is the racist now? Gotta go stinky.
Knowledge

United States

#610569 Nov 30, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your gases(guesses)
my farts at your stupid old fat nose
read Jesus words against such scribes and fakes like you
learn greek koine original word LOVE
and their meaning"love your enemy"
Bible is written in my language not your stupid moder english demonic twisted meanings of ancient spoken language people
half old fat and stupid head
Huh? tell that to Viking.LOL Gonna start calling you stinky, since you like to fart on everyone.:)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#610570 Nov 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
If I start snapping and singing please have me committed!
Good to see ya Epi
Hope your Thanksgiving was a good one
(T) Peace
LOL....I'd like to see that....

Hey what's the score of Ohio State versus Michigan game?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#610574 Nov 30, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
do or did you know what you posted to Viking
this post is not from your heart,
only reality how far whole world and America is from God.
this post contradict your own tracherous heart,not having clue what is God purpose.
you are right by Grace human is saved
but your contradictions and twisted thoughts doesn't sho that you are truly saved by Grace.
anyway my opinion is not fact'true child of God doesn't behave like you tracherously and Lies about never known by you cyber silent not visible posters
as believer I wish you
May God have mercy on you,and silently correct your toungue,forgive your wicked past life,and show you really true way to salavation
be always good and correct or teach only yourselves or your close family circle.1 Cor 14;33
FOR GOD IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSSION,BUT OF PEACE,AS IN ALL CHURCHES OF SAINTS
By your lies about other strangers you create CONFUSSION and false witnessing-it makes you as servant of father of all Lies- satan Father pf all earthly Liars
sorry
I couldn't fit my respnse,and I removed few pasages of your post,full thema about your misleading ways is above written to Viking
Get help!!!

Your delusional mind is getting worse shrinky. If not for yourself for the well being of those that are forced to deal with you on a daily basis get the help you so clearly need.

You mental sickness is so easy to see a 5 year old could spot it.

“My name is Trunks...”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#610575 Nov 30, 2013
Wow, this place has really grown since I last visited it. I'm impressed. I guess this one has just grown. :D I see fond memories. I suppose it hasn't changed too much. Hello, nice to meet you all. I'm Lelouch and I'm not afraid to admit that I'm an agnostic. If you wanna debate with me, you can if you want, if not we can chat, too.
Knowledge

United States

#610577 Nov 30, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
do or did you know what you posted to Viking
this post is not from your heart,
only reality how far whole world and America is from God.
this post contradict your own tracherous heart,not having clue what is God purpose.
you are right by Grace human is saved
but your contradictions and twisted thoughts doesn't sho that you are truly saved by Grace.
anyway my opinion is not fact'true child of God doesn't behave like you tracherously and Lies about never known by you cyber silent not visible posters
as believer I wish you
May God have mercy on you,and silently correct your toungue,forgive your wicked past life,and show you really true way to salavation
be always good and correct or teach only yourselves or your close family circle.1 Cor 14;33
FOR GOD IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSSION,BUT OF PEACE,AS IN ALL CHURCHES OF SAINTS
By your lies about other strangers you create CONFUSSION and false witnessing-it makes you as servant of father of all Lies- satan Father pf all earthly Liars
sorry
I couldn't fit my respnse,and I removed few pasages of your post,full thema about your misleading ways is above written to Viking
I'm sorry, who made you my judge and jury? Certainly not Jesus. Only He and ONLY he can judge my heart. NOT YOU! I was not addressing you. Only Viking would know what I am talking about. YOU have NO clue. Did not know you knew exactly what God's purpose was for each and everyone of us. We all have different walks in life, even you stinky. You think I am misleading, I think that you are misleading. I think you serve a different god, you think I do. therefore, leave me alone,again, again and again! Are you that stupid? Honestly, I don't want your bullcrap opinions, of your radicalism brotherhood. Live your life in whatever you live in, or wherever you live. Save your different stories for someone who cares... JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?
Knowledge

United States

#610578 Nov 30, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
Wow, this place has really grown since I last visited it. I'm impressed. I guess this one has just grown.:D I see fond memories. I suppose it hasn't changed too much. Hello, nice to meet you all. I'm Lelouch and I'm not afraid to admit that I'm an agnostic. If you wanna debate with me, you can if you want, if not we can chat, too.
Alas, maybe a sain one! LOL Nice to meet you. If you do not believe, that is your choice. I am a believer. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.
Knowledge

United States

#610579 Nov 30, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
esspecialy at you,and support fairy tailes that Israel(khasars) are true Israel chosen by God from Abraham time,
you are old idiot,without of any clue
who is today this pseudo israel(khasars)
true spiritual Israel will be gather together on the new earth as ONE HOLY NATION AND GOVERNMENT
Read apostle Inspire by G-D letter to Romans 2;28-29
who is true Jew and true Israel
who is new government on the new heaven and new earth,Rev 7;1-8
and who is great crowd saved by God to reside on the new earth under new Spiritual Holy israel heavenly government?
and start work to curb your mouth full of Lies
"better is one smart spoken word,then 1000 stupid flown from your mouth and making you LIAR
Noted,Thanks for your opinion Stinky Shrinky.
Knowledge

United States

#610580 Nov 30, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I originate from Europa
rascism is rotten dung from this Land
rather you sound like white anericaan supremacist and Ku klux Klan or Neo Nazi member hating everything around under pretences of country love
how do you know who I am,
maybe I am Polack,german, or russian
how dare you Lie all the time like stinking skunk
and claim you serve GOD OF THE TRUTH???
you are Liar,and your father still now is satan-father of all lies-pretender to be jesus-angel of light, and like you or Skombolis his satanic apostles
learn basic hebre and greek alphabet,and shut up your face full of Lies
you miserable old ugly bad mama,shame to your own poor without of job neighborhood?
shame shame shame
to hace client like you,
but dr Shrink efforts allow him to tape your mouth without of natural teeths,mouth full of poison and foam of Lies,
go baby sleep,feel safe dr Shrink is watching you through the window Allien from the Moon
YOU TOLD ME OVER ONE YEAR AGO WHEN YOU THREATENED ME WITH BODILY HARM!!!!!!!!!! yOU LIE SO MUCH AND TELL SO MANY STORIES, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE TRUTH WHEN IT HITS YOU IN THE ask me no questions....GO AWAY!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#610581 Nov 30, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....I'd like to see that....
Hey what's the score of Ohio State versus Michigan game?
Oh my Gosh.....Ohio State 42....Michigan Wolverines 41

What a GAME......

{{*_*}}

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#610582 Nov 30, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>He a dandelion, don't sneeze, it will blow him away. heheheh
Nice.

Location hidden

#610583 Nov 30, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>are you Ku klux klan member?
hater of all blacks and foerigners?
where from your ancestors came?from Russia,Ukraine or Polacks?

this is not your land as well,this land is Indian land and God own this part of globe,
you only and like you wicked parasities run around and bite like snakes others who are not support your scorpion venom propganda

shame and disgreace to see such rascists and cretins like you
I have to agree with you there Shrinkie dinkie (don't get excited!), somehow what her people went through whilst being told they were 'dying to protect' their country instead of the truth which is more like 'dying for oil and profit', is more meaningful than the mass genocide of the native Americans, the actual Americans.

It's similar here with the uneducated racists, if race is going to be an issue, something I find preposterous considering the DNA mix in the majority, then racists need to be told it's not their country, it belongs to the Natives of the land that was stolen from filthy christian Europeans.

America isn't unique in that regard either.

Programmed blind ignorance at it's uninformed finest.

GoldOilDollar.

That's what soldiers all over the world are programmed to kill and die for, I'm relieved to see so many waking up, the chickens might just help the cows after all.

"The holy land?" More like the OILY land.

Sheep really will believe anything.

Location hidden

#610584 Nov 30, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>your gases(guesses)
my farts at your stupid old fat nose
read Jesus words against such scribes and fakes like you

learn greek koine original word LOVE
and their meaning"love your enemy"
Bible is written in my language not your stupid moder english demonic twisted meanings of ancient spoken language people

half old fat and stupid head
Fake is right, having a whiny bitch hypocrite whine to Skomdaddy cause others do and say exactly what she does. Assume stuff about people and gossip. How loving.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#610585 Nov 30, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my Gosh.....Ohio State 42....Michigan Wolverines 41
What a GAME......
{{*_*}}
A lot closer than I thought it would be. Even though I'm a Michigan fan I tip my hat to the Buckeyes. I hope they run the table for an undefeated season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min waaasssuuup 994,941
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Bear Claw 70,928
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min kent 699,282
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 447,255
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 19
What is your preferred penis shape? (May '13) 1 hr sixteen 8
Why are you here? 2 hr Doctor REALITY 161