Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Knowledge

United States

#610445 Nov 29, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, you sound like one of the more sensible posters on here. That's saying something @ the moment, this thread has degenerated into computer hour @ the funny farm.
I don't think Luci is a Satanist, she's just playing a role. I'm certainly no witch, just a common garden variety unbeliever after a churchy upbringing.
Don't have a problem with the Yanks either. After all, you helped us not to get invaded during WWII.
Have a good one.
I am sorry, that I implied that. I hope you can forgive me. Looked lucy up on her box, and her symbols, well they speak for themselves. One thing I learned before retiring at the prison, was to take symbols, tattoos and gang symbols serious.Unless one says it was a stupid mistake... It speaks louder than when one is quiet. My training is hard to let go, as in old habits are hard to die.LOL You have a good night too.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#610448 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
THEY......tried to help....US!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, that's tantamount to a crippled sloth trying to help a male bull elephant!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
"I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?"

David Mills: SEVEN
Knowledge

United States

#610452 Nov 29, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
let me to correct you dumb butt old crazy women LIAR
I WAS FOR 35 YEARS JEHOVA WITNESS OVERSEAS MISIONARY,NOT MUSLIM YOU POOR SICK PARANOIC IDIOT
I am not JW because they enter UNO and false Bible NWT
PLUS FALSE NOT BIBLICAL DOCTRINES-LIKE NEW SYSTEM OF THINGS
just for your goodness stop spread Lies,
because you are old stupid idiot,
I am Oesterreich-German with hebrew fluent languauge,greek from my grandmama, german-Austria languae,polish because my wife is polish
just don't make me to call you Liar,
please have own descency and own honor,
then people stop spit at your Lies for sure
now you know a little bit,?
why Skombolis your brother didn't tell you this,if he is brother of yours in Christ?
or he is waiting for havock and constant Lies from you???
I called you fake follower of jesus,because You Lie I KNOW THIS,AND
FATHER OF ALL LIES IS SATAN-IF HE IS FATHER HE ALSO HAVE HIS CHILDREN LIARS AND SCUMBAGS LIKE YOU?simple isnt?
if you want to post,post Bible,instead lies about strangers personalities and their lifes
old women,learn at least moral ethics and silence about things not known to you??????
Are you going to stick with this story and not change it again?...this time? You must have heard the song, AND THAT'S MY STORY AND I'M STICKING TO IT LOL you FORGET I AM AN AMERICAN WOMAN...QUIT YOUR STORY TELLING ON YOUR DIFFERENT POSTS AND STICK TO ONE AND I WON'T EXPOSE YOU! SIMPLE ENOUGH...YOU HAVE NEVER EVER SAID YOU WERE SORRY FOR WANTING TO HURT ME AND CAUSE ME BODILY HARM EVEN THO YOU KNEW I WAS A FEMALE! NO CHRISTIAN DOES THAT ESPECIALLY ON A TOPIX. NOT OLD, PROBABLY YOUNGER THAN YOU OLD MAN.
What

Abington, MA

#610455 Nov 29, 2013
WHat?

Location hidden

#610456 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
I am NOT masturbating in my own feces, I am masturbating in your mother's face. Also, if I was insane, that would make YOU infinitely more insane for engaging an insane person for going on 10 hours now. And there you go again displaying your embarrassing lack of originality by using a quote to make your point for the 100th time. How limited are you guy?
I told you SKUM.....I'm just too smart for you....much too smart.
Tell mommy 2 minutes:)
LOL, you are terrible at mother jokes!

Your mama's so dumb she sold the car for gas money

But I help her out anytime she needs a ride

She's so ugly her shrink makes her lie face down on the couch

But she's convenient. Her legs are open more than a 7-11.

~snicker

Cant wait for your snappy 'comeback'.

"Uh..your mom is jerk titty whore"

LOL, you are not very bright

Location hidden

#610458 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, if I was insane, that would make YOU infinitely more insane for engaging an insane person for going on 10 hours now.
Oh you are most definitely insane

There is a 5 hour gap between my posts

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

The only one on here all day is you no-life!

~snicker

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#610459 Nov 29, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry, that I implied that. I hope you can forgive me. Looked lucy up on her box, and her symbols, well they speak for themselves. One thing I learned before retiring at the prison, was to take symbols, tattoos and gang symbols serious.Unless one says it was a stupid mistake... It speaks louder than when one is quiet. My training is hard to let go, as in old habits are hard to die.LOL You have a good night too.
No worries :) You were a prison officer?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#610460 Nov 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
"I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?"
David Mills: SEVEN
Interesting question and it is a major criteria in psychiatry.

Basically if the person realizes a problem it is neurosis.
If the person thinks they are fine then it is psychosis.

Much more to it of course, but that is the general idea.
Knowledge

United States

#610461 Nov 29, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
o ou ouuu
"I am sorry,forgive me devil satanic rants against Lord
ou oue sorry satan I amde mistake error forgive me
that is new proof whom do you serve begging for forgivenes demented atheist lesbian and child of devil
you serve angel of light,pretending to be apostle of Light
have good night,
and find time to sincerely repent,before death enter your earthly worthless fat body
I know I know prison quards like you,who burnt by hot rod or spoons skins of inmates having tattos of gangs or families
one more revelation of your wickedness
Last post of the night...goodnight all

Matthew 8:20) wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21) Not everyone that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven: but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23)And then will I profess unto them. I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24) therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock.
25) And the rain descended and the floods came. and the winds blew, and beat upon that house: and it fell not:for it was founded upon a rock.
26) And every one that heareth these saying of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#610463 Nov 29, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry, that I implied that. I hope you can forgive me. Looked lucy up on her box, and her symbols, well they speak for themselves. One thing I learned before retiring at the prison, was to take symbols, tattoos and gang symbols serious.Unless one says it was a stupid mistake... It speaks louder than when one is quiet. My training is hard to let go, as in old habits are hard to die.LOL You have a good night too.
LMFAO

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#610465 Nov 29, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
We came in towards the end to help them and I won't even go into the fact that the only reason Oz is no longer under the radar is that our pms decided to suck up to US Presidents.
I love Americans and truly feel for them, delusional trolls don't change that.
Well I do think that Bush was a complete dingbat, but a few Americans would agree with that.
:D

Location hidden

#610466 Nov 29, 2013
Funniest UNREGISTERED troll post today has to be calling posters cowardly for not showing locations.

Most ignorant troll post today has to be lack of Knowledge pretending to have a clue about 'symbols', doesn't even know own constitution.

Thanks guys, great material.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#610467 Nov 29, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
AND THIS GUY LOVES AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!!Real CHristian this guy who LAUGHS AT OTHER AMERICANS MISFORTUNES1 REAL AMERICAN HERO THIS GUY! So what again did this guy do for Americans that was so honorable? LOL THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND! LOL YOU WANT TO GIVE ME LESSONS IN CHRISTIANITY? MORE LIKE CONVERT TO BEING A MUSLIM OR I CUT OFF YOUR HEAD! NOTHING CRAZY ABOUT YOU.hmmm YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING CREEP!Stay overseas, your kind is NOT wanted here eh! Where the heck did that eh come from? Not so stupid...eh? Going back to secret agent man? What happened to your crazy old village way of writing? Did you just get a little educated in the past five minutes that your not acting like a radical muslim? Your English just seemed to get much better, along with your spelling... hmmm did you forget and think you left this post? LOL If you wait around long enough the truth comes out!!!!!!!!!! I am happy. Night all, my job is finished for the night. Tobad, Viking didn't get to witness it.;) He will figure you out, eventually.
Well, I don't know if old Shrinky is really a Muslim. I like calling him an arselifter, though.

Location hidden

#610472 Nov 29, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I would much prefer someone who knows they are insane. At least there is a chance for treatment

But interesting distinction. I guess I had not ever really thought about it in those terms but that makes sense

Location hidden

#610476 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
And there was not a 5 hour gap between your posts, there was a one hour gap between your posts.
LOL

First link says 7 hours ago

My next post which is linked says 2 hours ago

You really can't tell time can you? I thought I was just kidding you at first!

Location hidden

#610479 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what all retards say about geniuses. I mean that.
Tell mommy I'm in the doghouse:)
Your mom has gone down more than an elevator. Although tell her I am sorry for yelling at her for spilling my drink. In a way it was my fault for using the top of her head as a coaster:)

Nah your mom is all right. We normally just laugh about this really crazy kid she has and...oh right, I forgot. I mean..yeah her kid has some issues but he's working on them

:)

Serious question though. Have you ever been in a bar where they have those machines that register how hard you can punch? What is the hardest you have punched a demon?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#610481 Nov 29, 2013
This is a very interesting thread. It certainly has a will. His gift in practice, an expression of free.

Location hidden

#610483 Nov 29, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>Well I do think that Bush was a complete dingbat, but a few Americans would agree with that.
:D
True and his clone isn't much better.

Location hidden

#610484 Nov 29, 2013
positronium wrote:
This is a very interesting thread. It certainly has a will. His gift in practice, an expression of free.
Interesting is probably as nice as a descriptor that can be used! LOL

I have been reading your posts. You seem like a passionate believer. Winding down here but thought I would leave a verse I'm sure you like.

1Peter 1:3
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead."

(T) Peace

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610490 Nov 29, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not important. She's trying to troll a thread that has been trolled by professionals.

She's as a scavenger at best. A rank amateur. She probably plays video games on the Novice level and declares victory.

It's amusing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Travesty 59,666
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min PadMark 695,509
Marco Rubio Could Beat Trump in 2020 43 min razz58 7
Proof: Dems Paid To "Bring Down The Donald" 1 hr Dems R Crooks 1
Depressed girlfriend. Don’t know what to do 1 hr danz28 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Tellthetruth 994,039
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr waaasssuuup 446,257
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Mon Pimpy 23
More from around the web