Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#610260 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This is ALMOST better than sex
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Then you have never had good sex

Probably because you creep the shite outta the prostitutes!

~snicker

Try dating women that you don't need a credit card for. Oh wait you can't!

On that note, I will leave you to your gradual descent into madness:)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#610261 Nov 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I know. I just have a feeling he is one of those weirdos that when facing the truth goes totally over the edge into denial and fantasy
Sometimes it helps to force them to face it
Ya but that's like trying to warn an almond that it's about to be 'killed'.....

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#610262 Nov 29, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>Israel, is the most highest to God, the greatest. That is why it is so very important we protect them, and back them. As long as we do this, God will bless us, America.If we do not, our nation will fall, it will not be blessed. It is in the Bible, it is prophecy...it is God's word... We are grafted in, as a Christian, when we accept Jesus as our personal Savior. If you don't believe me, read the Bible and ask any seasoned Christian.
That's where all the oil is. Do you ever pull your head out of the sand lack of knowledge?

People like you make it easy for the Vatican and the Governments of the world to keep humanity in slavery.

Location hidden

#610264 Nov 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya but that's like trying to warn an almond that it's about to be 'killed'.....
LOL, probably true!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610270 Nov 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Then you have never had good sex
Probably because you creep the shite outta the prostitutes!
~snicker
Try dating women that you don't need a credit card for. Oh wait you can't!
On that note, I will leave you to your gradual descent into madness:)
Credit card?!

The broads he sees are cash only.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610271 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
I said torturing, tormenting, controlling, and dictating the emotions of little suicidal girls like SKUM and bare-footed, straw-chewing losers like you, is almost as good as sex. What part didn't you understand?
The "almost as good as sex" part.

Location hidden

#610273 Nov 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Credit card?!
He probably pays them to punch demons as he posts online. I don't think he knows what sex is if he thinks trolling is almost as good!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#610277 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Not fast enough for YOU not to see them and be afflicted, stigmatized, and pissed off by them. You oxymoronic K*NT.

look that one up too. LMAO
*Juvenile ignorance with a hint of thought(?) what it says matters to anyone other than mods deleting its posts.*

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610278 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
My God..........you really ARE a retard.
If retards think sex is better than Topix, you can call me that all day long.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#610279 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again K*NT. America IS special because it has helped more countries in the world than all other countries combined. And America has gone to war for OTHER COUNTRIES more times than all other countries combined. Your grotesque stupidity is nothing short of terrifying.
Dragging other nations into war for profit is special alright. Just like you are special. Ignorantly so.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610280 Nov 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Credit card?!
Skom has her spinning and spazzing now.

This is fun.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610282 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
You don't know what a "broad" is
I would say your mama, but she's not that classy.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610285 Nov 29, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Dragging other nations into war for profit is special alright. Just like you are special. Ignorantly so.
He forgets that China owns his country. His "leaders" bow at the feet of the Great Xi Jinping.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#610288 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>We don't "drag" anybody into war, We GO to war in order to save other from countries from evil. You unimaginably ignorant, stupid bi**h.
*This one is a good example of why ignorance is not bliss. If ignorance was blissful, the subject would not be in a rage.*

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#610289 Nov 29, 2013
It is thought by many who think that when posters, be they trolls or otherwise, resort to ignorant and child like name calling, they have nothing remotely intelligent to say, this is usually because they don't know anything and feel inadequate, so resort to bullying tactics in order to get attention.

You can walk away or have fun with it but never allow these sad, pathetic beings to affect you in a negative way, easier said than done for some but very possible if you recognise this behaviour for what it is.

A cry for help. Or whining in general.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#610290 Nov 29, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>He forgets that China owns his country. His "leaders" bow at the feet of the Great Xi Jinping.
Good point. However, is it forgotten? Or unknown?

Glad you're back.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#610291 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Says a transsexual freak.
*ASSumptive ignorance.*

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#610294 Nov 29, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
He forgets that China owns his country. His "leaders" bow at the feet of the Great Xi Jinping.
The Chinese all bow to the Great Chow Ling Down.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#610297 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
I never had good sex? I NEVER HAD GOOD SEX? Are you nuts?
What do you call your mother giving me unhinged fellatio while each one of your sisters sucks on each of my nipples? If that's not good sex I don't know what is.
And I DO NOT creep the sh** out of prostitutes, just ask your mother and your sisters.
And your mother and sisters do not need a credit card, all they need is a crack pipe. Seriously. They suck on that thing with more vigor than they do on my ever-loving penis.
And as far as you "leaving me into my gradual descent into madness" I already told you, suicide girl, CONCESSION NOT ACCEPTED. You see suicide girl, let me explain something to you, that statement would only make sense and have any validity if you had posted it after my first post to you, but the fact that you went toe to toe with me for OVER 2 HOURS automatically renders that statement invalid and ridiculous. The fact of the matter is YOU COULDN'T HANG WITH ME, you're not funny enough, you're not creative enough, you're not witty enough, you're not quick enough, and most of all, you're not smart enough. You're just a lonely, bitter old queer with no life, no sex, and no purpose except to engage a "lunatic" from Cyberspace for 2 hours. So you therefore tucked tail and ran away like the gutless little K*NT that you are. That's the actual translation of your retarded,and self-defeating statement.(huge beaming smile)

You let vampires suck you, now you get the steak.
So solly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Happy Lesbo 973,590
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 653,623
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min ROCCO 63,292
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min DebraE 106,474
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min crucifiedguy 281,820
You are of your father......THE DEVIL. 20 min WasteWater 14
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 22 min WasteWater 2,564
More from around the web