Have a safe and wonderful day!!!!!!!!!
Hahahah!
You do the same bro!
I love you too!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#610091 Nov 28, 2013
Online disinhibition and the psychology of trolling

"Being able to dismiss online aggression as "bad people doing things under the cloak of anonymity" is a nice simple answer, but it's clearly an incomplete snapshot. In a strange way though, that's comforting: it would be more chilling to accept that society has only developed as it has because people fear the consequences of following their nastier instincts."

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2013-05/3...

Location hidden

#610093 Nov 28, 2013
The Worst Internet Trolls Might Be Mentally Ill

“It just makes me happy when I can make someone angry. It sounds weird but I kind of feed off their anger. The angrier I can get them, the better I feel,” he told news.com .au.

"People do all sorts of things on the internet for all sorts of reasons, but it’s not a huge surprise to hear that the most extreme and disconnected among them aren’t just jerks — they have real mental and emotional problems. One more reason, I suppose, not to feed the trolls

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2012/08/the-worst-in...

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Camp Cove

#610094 Nov 28, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Already knew that. Now, let's see if you have balls enough to admit that you are a black witch. Not, your style, you don't have the guts.
Oh, are you firing up the stake? A nice Christian public barbecue.

Location hidden

#610095 Nov 28, 2013
INTERNET TROLLS: Understanding the Scourge

"Researchers have begun studying this new phenomenon and believe that internet trolls actually suffer from a multitude of mental disorders. Some psychiatrists describe internet trolls as sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously, and constantly jealous of those they see as strong and successful.

They typically possess a poorly developed set of social skills and have difficulty viewing their actions from the perspectives of their victims. The chemical imbalances in their brains make them callous to the fact that they are harming real people and mentally cannot think beyond their computer screen. They feel no remorse for the harm they cause, and actually measure their "success" by the amount of harm they have caused those they do not like.

The disease makes them impervious to rationale, mature arguments against their wares, and will protest that their right to free speech is being curtailed if ever there is an attempt to call them on their trolling. People with this disorder exhibit desperation in meeting their attention-needs, which are usually unmet in their real life."

http://savio-rebelo.blogspot.com/2013/08/inte...

“Electronic graffiti”

Camp Cove

#610099 Nov 28, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU
welcome
God bless for this night,
I knw God arms always are upon us and people believers like you,
I see from your posts and remarks about Sweetness of Our Lord and King,
I do love Him Same way same way,identical
nothing exist on this earth to make our life satisfaction,or take us apart from GODS LOVE
good night
You and Viking continue to play fart blockers.

“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#610101 Nov 28, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Got my green card more than 30 years ago.
Nice. Hey mac :)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610103 Nov 28, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
OH WELL.........TIME TO RELEASE SOME MORE ENDORPHINS
aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THIS FREAK IS LITERALLY MORE HILARIOUS THAN CAROL
BURNETT.
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
Who the hell is Carol Burnett?

Location hidden

#610104 Nov 28, 2013
Virtual reality is starting to become more reality than some expected. The laws are always trying to play catch-up with technology. I found this story particularly interesting. I half-expected there to be an ACLU debate but I have a feeling the type of messages left made this a situation nobody wanted as a test case. Still, the types of messages, the person posting them both his picture and the details of his life, and the effect it had on the parents are worth noting. Given the jail sentence, I was curious to see what else has developed since this story 2 years ago:

"A Berkshire man has been jailed for posting abusive messages online about a schoolgirl after she committed suicide.

Sean Duffy, 25, of Reading, was handed an 18-week sentence for posts on social networking sites about Worcestershire teenager Natasha MacBryde."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshir...

And sure enough penalties are escalating

"British internet troll Reece Elliott jailed for two years after making threat to kill 200 US children on Facebook

Father-of-one admits one count of making a threat to kill and eight of sending grossly offensive messages"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/br...

It will be interesting to see where this all leads as far as the 1st Amendment and the standard of proof for harm.

“Electronic graffiti”

Camp Cove

#610110 Nov 28, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as we GET TO YOU..........it's worth it.
Keep your delusions, fart suppressor.

Location hidden

#610111 Nov 28, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell is Carol Burnett?
She actually was pretty much the face of women comedians back in the 70's. She is still acting today too. Funny woman and real down to earth.

I was surprised to see a moment of lucidity and an actual reference.

How are things with you? Haven't seen ya in a while

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#610112 Nov 28, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Already knew that. Now, let's see if you have balls enough to admit that you are a black witch. Not, your style, you don't have the guts.
But, you know, the Jesus! was probably down with witches and warlocks and maybe even played Croquet with Yard Gnomes and they were like; "daanggg, Jesus you are GOOD!", and the Jesus was real humble and said; "I know that", like it was nothing.

But, you put a man in front of the Jesus with demons in his body or something, and he'd just put those mean old demons in a bunch of swine and make them run off a cliff into the sea just like that. Just wave his hand and tell them; "now go, you demon swine, into the sea with you, I'm the Jesus."

Location hidden

#610113 Nov 28, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
I DIDN'T THINK I GOT TO HIM
SO MUCH TO THE POINT THAT HE WOULD THREATEN ME
WITH SUICIDE!
??

"A Berkshire man has been jailed for posting abusive messages online about a schoolgirl AFTER she committed suicide."

I have no idea what your mind saw but that is what I wrote. It was about a guy who got jail time for leaving cruel messages the the family of a girl that killed herself.

Some things like figuring out how you thought that quote about the roses and making sure to be grateful for what we have was about you isn't worth trying to figure out. But my curiosity has gotten the better of me on this one. How did you figure that was about me threatening you with suicide?

“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#610114 Nov 28, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
But, you know, the Jesus! was probably down with witches and warlocks and maybe even played Croquet with Yard Gnomes and they were like; "daanggg, Jesus you are GOOD!", and the Jesus was real humble and said; "I know that", like it was nothing.
But, you put a man in front of the Jesus with demons in his body or something, and he'd just put those mean old demons in a bunch of swine and make them run off a cliff into the sea just like that. Just wave his hand and tell them; "now go, you demon swine, into the sea with you, I'm the Jesus."
I'm pretty sure Mary and Martha were witches, what with the 'perfume' on the feet and such.'Perfume' could in fact mean 'potion', at least, on the usual premise that the bible can mean anything you want it to mean. They put a spell on him, I know about these things, obviously, because some random says I'm a witch.

“Electronic graffiti”

Camp Cove

#610115 Nov 28, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
??
"A Berkshire man has been jailed for posting abusive messages online about a schoolgirl AFTER she committed suicide."
I have no idea what your mind saw but that is what I wrote. It was about a guy who got jail time for leaving cruel messages the the family of a girl that killed herself.
Some things like figuring out how you thought that quote about the roses and making sure to be grateful for what we have was about you isn't worth trying to figure out. But my curiosity has gotten the better of me on this one. How did you figure that was about me threatening you with suicide?
Now that's what you call a Berkshire hunt!

Location hidden

#610116 Nov 28, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's what you call a Berkshire hunt!
I see what you did there

:)

“Electronic graffiti”

Camp Cove

#610117 Nov 28, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I see what you did there
:)
Do U Americans ever use rhyming slang?

Location hidden

#610118 Nov 29, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that's a thing here. But I guess its possible.

This might be a stupid question if its as self-explanatory as it sounds but you are just asking if people come up with slang phrases by using two words that rhyme right? Again, if that's it I haven't seen it but maybe other have?

“Drive by wire”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#610119 Nov 29, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Snoop dog do.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#610120 Nov 29, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
"Like I am walking up the apples and pears" for example.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 816,926
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 32 min Ruby88 53,323
sex (May '13) 59 min aby jogja istimewa 111
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr raju 10
Poll have you been completely naked when your home a... 1 hr girls united states 19
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 1 hr girls united states 92
Poll have you ever been completely naked in public o... 1 hr girls united states 10
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr bacon hater 97,948
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 39,937
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr TechieXP 269,968
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr oxbow 578,539
More from around the web