It was good. Hope you had a good one too

(T) Peace

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#610217 Nov 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
Is that what the unemployed call a 'job'?
Self employed and slam right now, at least for a few months. For the first time in 3 years I'm booked through Christmas and the new year! Partly Thanks... to a fed up democrat I don't even like...lol Life is never what you expect or want, but works itself out in the end. so...Happy hanukkah to you too!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#610219 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaaaaah. Number one, my mom would have knocked you out.
She did rock my world. But I remained conscious:)
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
And number two, when my Mom was a young lady she liked and dated MEN, not little girls who THREATEN TO COMMIT SUICIDE if they picked on too much.
When did I threaten to commit suicide? Your mind and reality are like two ships passing in the night:)
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way did your Mom commit suicide? Oh wait....you were her son
of course your mother committed suicide :)
Nah, she is doing just fine

Although I do feel partially responsible for your mental state. Maybe if I positioned your mom away from the headboard you wouldn't have been born with the mental challenges you have? Tell her I am sorry about that. Although if her responses that night were any indication, she will say it was worth it!

:)

Location hidden

#610220 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty rich coming from a guy/girl who's here 20 hours a day.
Again I feel like I dropped the ball here son. I should have been around more to teach you how to tell time

The little hand is the 'hour hand not the 'minute hand'

If you want to know about the birds and the bees, just let me know

Location hidden

#610222 Nov 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Self employed and slam right now, at least for a few months. For the first time in 3 years I'm booked through Christmas and the new year! Partly Thanks... to a fed up democrat I don't even like...lol Life is never what you expect or want, but works itself out in the end. so...Happy hanukkah to you too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =H9_wBmdbDHQXX
I am glad you have steady work

It's a tough economy out there. I wish everyone the best in that regard

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#610224 Nov 29, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
do you think ?
I do care you or not existed mutts sick cretinism thoughts,
do you think I do consider all of you as genuine patriots and devoted patriots to this country,
rather majority of you,are simple empty undeducated punks,having not clue,who provoke war with Japs,
and deep fear of losing their riches taken by 2 WW hitler?
do you think?I do care all yours worthles bablings?
Look at Viking posts,
his posts breath with love of God,our Home, and ideas of man devoted to this country,
he see different eyes God,Country,devotion,and Love,
even verbal rethoric look like harsh and brutal,
but between this rethoric exist love,compassion, devotion and humanity
and you?you dare even with stupid question
ask Viking if he is christian?
like skombolis fart accuse him of not reading Bible,
does you read Bible,and behaviour of israel children against their wicked nighbours.
Do you read most humble King David,what he was doing against all enemies of YAHVEH?
None of them were friends or brothers with faithfull devoted to Yahveh children of Israel
None of Jesus disciples called pagans their friends or their brothers,
None of Jesus Life days were exposing love to the Liar,phariseas,scribes,or roman officials,soldiers or worhipers of god sun,etc....
you are fake fake Patrits,believers, and pseudo christians that is all,
even have not clue originality of christmas, or eastern bunny etc....
sesh
great shame
I do treat Viking with respect and love as spiritual brother,because he expose his character,love,weakness and devotion to God and this Land
you only lie,under mask of not known locations,
and blasphemy God ,debate and provoke all those called atheists-punks(not true tough atheists who never enter worthless treads discussions)
If I'm reading this right, it's a recipe for biscuits.

Yes?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#610234 Nov 29, 2013
We Will Dance

Sing a song of celebration, lift up a shout of praise
For the Bridegroom will come, the glorious One
And oh, we will look on His face
We'll go, to a much better place

Dance with all your might, lift up your hands and clap for joy
The time's drawing near, when He will appear
And oh, we'll stand by His side
A strong, pure, spotless bride

We will dance on the streets that are golden
The glorious bride and the great Son of Man
From every tongue and tribe and nation
Will join, in the song of the Lamb

Sing aloud for the time of rejoicing is near
The risen king, our groom, is soon to appear
The wedding feast to come is now near at hand
Lift up your voice proclaim the coming Lamb

We will dance on the streets that are golden
Glory and honor, glory and honor, glory and honor forever

Location hidden

#610235 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is not a suicide threat..........I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!!!!!
LOL

You are bat-shite insane!

How is posting about a guy that got jail time for posting hateful comments on the facebook account of a girl who committed suicide me threatening to commit suicide to you?

LOL, I see I got you dancing though! Piece of advice son, when you are not very smart nor funny, you shouldn't try to match me in either department! Obviously that stuff must have skipped a generation:)

Location hidden

#610236 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember last NBA season when the Boston Celtics' Kevin Garnett told the New York Knicks' Carmelo Anthony "your wife tastes like honeynut cheerios"?
Well....that's exactly how me and my brothers feel about your mommy.
Your mother's K*NT tastes like honeynut cheerio. And according to the local neighborhood hoodlums, so do all of your c**k-suc**ing sisters' K*NTS too. SMILEY FACE.....SMILEY FACE....SMILEY FACE......
You have 7 replies to two posts!

Dance my little puppet!

Your mom danced for me too. Although that was in a very different way Does she still have that pole I bought her?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#610239 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
You explode with truth in every syllable.
God love you and yours hard and forever.
I pray you never lose your passion, zeal, commitment and love......
for HIM.
Your prayer will never be in vain that I never will under any circumstances. He is my lord since I was born and gazed at his realm in wonder.
At the utter truth of his creation and the mystifying beauty of it all.

Location hidden

#610242 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
No, YOU are bat-shite insane. That is obviously an enormous plea from YOU to ME to stop tormenting and torturing you, otherwise YOU will commit suicide, like that girl did. It's obvious to anybody with an I.Q. over 32. But it's too late now.
You got me dancing????? Yeah, okay. Says the puppet to the puppeteer. Dude, I'm the funniest and by far and away the most mentally gifted and intelligent person a lifeless, dic***ess retard like you will ever meet. Match you? Match you? Match you in what? you fuc***n moron. You're about as funny as a corpse and as smart as a newly-born Joey afflicted with Down's Syndrome. If I recall correctly, your mother is a little smarter than THIS. Except for the part where she didn't brush regularly, because had she done so, I would have came in her mouth, and given YOU much needed mental protein. Instead, she didn't, I didn't.......and look at you now.
I think you bumped your head when you were trying to punch demons into comas like you claim you do in real life. I just hope it wasn't because you were multi-tasking and posting to me and got distracted. You seem even crazier than normal.

I hope it heals. I feel bad enough I was bouncing your head off your mom's uterus walls! I certainly don't want to be responsible for future brain damage to you now! I told her we should be careful but she said odd are you were going to be retarded anyway from all the drinking and smoking so we might as well have fun!

~snicker

Location hidden

#610244 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah.......one more thing YOU SUICIDE THREATENING GUTLESS LITTLE F***OT..........with the "mother" thing.......always remember...
Heh

One last time crazy person

The girl didn't commit suicide over cyber-bullying. She committed suicide for things in her personal life. AFTER she committed suicide someone plastered a bunch of hateful things on a memorial page set up in FB for her

Besides the only.....holy crap I think I see a demon creeping up behind you! Turn around and punch it into a coma!

Did you get it?

~snicker

Location hidden

#610248 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA "crazier than normal" says the suicidal little girl. Yet here you are, right along with me. You belong to me now fa***t. Your mind is mine. Your time is mine. Your psyche is mine. Your emotions are mine. Just like your mother's mint-smelling K*NT is mine. Just like your sisters' hot juicy tits, are mine. Just like your father's ass belongs to the whole neighborhood.
By the way tough guy, I mean girl, if you have any doubts that I "punch demons" in real life or anything else for that matter, why don't you come see me sometime? Maybe you'd like to disprove what I said. Maybe you'd like to prove how tough I'm not. What do you say booby?......come see me. I understand you're a gutless rank coward, but you can always have a sex operation and get yourself a penis, this way you'll be that much closer to being a man. I mean after all, your daddy had a sex change, why not follow in his/her footsteps?
And speaking of brain damage, I apologize for your nephews' retardation. But your sisters loved to ride me so much they used to fly off my co** in explosive ecstasy and crack their heads against the bedroom door, which of course explains the condition of your retarded nephews.(huge beaming smile)
My stuff was funny. Your is just embarrassingly crude and simple-minded.

I would explain further how badly you are making a fool out of yourself but if my puppet wants to dance, who am I to tell him he can't?

Go puppet, it's your birthday

~snicker

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610250 Nov 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh
One last time crazy person
The girl didn't commit suicide over cyber-bullying. She committed suicide for things in her personal life. AFTER she committed suicide someone plastered a bunch of hateful things on a memorial page set up in FB for her
Besides the only.....holy crap I think I see a demon creeping up behind you! Turn around and punch it into a coma!
Did you get it?
~snicker
Skom, your are trying to be rational with a poe.

Surely, an attempt at futility...

Location hidden

#610252 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar......it was the cyber-bullying which drove her to suicide. She was so tormented she killed herself. Just like I'm doing to you now. Which is why you begged me to stop by posting that post. But it's too late now.
And yeah...okay..."one last time" that's the 200th time you say that.
And that is not a demon creeping up behind me, that is your mother and two sisters creeping up behind me.........it's that time of the day.(Viking snickers then blushes)
LOL

You are crazier than an out-house rat! He didn't even know the girl and posted the comments after the suicide on a memorial page. She was being bullied in real life.

"Duffy subsequently posted anonymous messages on a remembrance page - "Monday 14th February will always be remembered as Tasha MacBryde day" - set up by her 17-year-old brother James to allow friends and family to pay their respects to the teenager."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshir...

Whadda fruit-loop you are!

~snicker

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#610253 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Um, yeah, so are WE grateful for eating ANYTHING during ANY day of the year. Abraham Lincoln thought it would be a good idea to make one day of that gratitude into a National Holiday, that's all. You stupid foreign bitch. It has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with some made up genocide which NEVER TOOK PLACE. And if anything, the Indians were killing each other at a faster rate than the White Man did. Same thing in South America with the Spaniards. So pass 5th grade history before opening your grotesquely ignorant mouth. And watch your FUCKEN mouth about America, you little K*NT, I have 4 brothers who bled, lost limbs and best friends for this country in two different wars. I have a father who was in Normandy, a grandfather who fought with the Fighting 69th, and a Great-Great-Uncle who fought with Rufus Dawes and his 6th Wisconsin Regiment of The Iron Brigade. I don't need an American-hating, grossly ignorant, INFINITELY JEALOUS, PERPETUALLY ENVIOUS, ungrateful worthless bitch bashing my country. I neither give a rat's ass nor care to know where you're from, but I GUARANTEE America has helped your country in one way or another, because THAT'S WHAT WE DO!!!

THIS IS A CHRISTIAN NATION FOUNDED BY CHRISTIANS FOR CHRISTIANS
and we have helped EVERY COUNTRY ON THIS PLANET at one time or another. So show a little more gratitude and a little less hatred for a country who NO DOUBT has either helped or bailed out yours. And if for whatever incomprehensibly warped and inexplicably fucked up and grossly twisted reason, you just hate America.......

KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!! You disgusting K*NT.
Funny how your ignorant posts keep getting deleted. Lmao.

Location hidden

#610254 Nov 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Skom, your are trying to be rational with a poe.
Surely, an attempt at futility...
I know. I just have a feeling he is one of those weirdos that when facing the truth goes totally over the edge into denial and fantasy

Sometimes it helps to force them to face it

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#610257 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Um, yeah, so are WE grateful for eating ANYTHING during ANY day of the year. Abraham Lincoln thought it would be a good idea to make one day of that gratitude into a National Holiday, that's all. You stupid foreign bitch. It has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with some made up genocide which NEVER TOOK PLACE. And if anything, the Indians were killing each other at a faster rate than the White Man did. Same thing in South America with the Spaniards. So pass 5th grade history before opening your grotesquely ignorant mouth. And watch your FUCKEN mouth about America, you little K*NT, I have 4 brothers who bled, lost limbs and best friends for this country in two different wars. I have a father who was in Normandy, a grandfather who fought with the Fighting 69th, and a Great-Great-Uncle who fought with Rufus Dawes and his 6th Wisconsin Regiment of The Iron Brigade. I don't need an American-hating, grossly ignorant, INFINITELY JEALOUS, PERPETUALLY ENVIOUS, ungrateful worthless bitch bashing my country. I neither give a rat's ass nor care to know where you're from, but I GUARANTEE America has helped your country in one way or another, because THAT'S WHAT WE DO!!!

THIS IS A CHRISTIAN NATION FOUNDED BY CHRISTIANS FOR CHRISTIANS
and we have helped EVERY COUNTRY ON THIS PLANET at one time or another. So show a little more gratitude and a little less hatred for a country who NO DOUBT has either helped or bailed out yours. And if for whatever incomprehensibly warped and inexplicably fucked up and grossly twisted reason, you just hate America.......

KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!! You disgusting K*NT.
Soldiers all over the world have lost lives and limbs because of wars over oil and profit for the powers that be.

No one country is special in that regard, war is war.

Your ignorance is palpable.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610259 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
This is ALMOST better than sex
Dude, what?!

Location hidden

#610260 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This is ALMOST better than sex
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Then you have never had good sex

Probably because you creep the shite outta the prostitutes!

~snicker

Try dating women that you don't need a credit card for. Oh wait you can't!

On that note, I will leave you to your gradual descent into madness:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 32 min Quirky 27,020
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 985,753
Why are so many black people so FAT? (Jul '09) 5 hr juliakk 230
Black women hate White men? (Feb '11) 5 hr juliakk 67
make money online. free. easy to start. no cred... (Sep '15) 6 hr juliakk 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Anthony MN 685,932
Leftists libs DONT KNOW their own history 7 hr Wake Up 2
More from around the web