Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Knowledge

United States

#610182 Nov 29, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
whole earth as globe is one Nation Family of God,and under God,
Blessed by Him according to their fruits given to Him,
curse those who are reject Him as Maker, and spew at His fruits of His Holy Spirit
God is not divided,not nationalist and hater one nation,lover other way only America,
you should learn basic Fathership of Almighty God who is Owner of whole Globe,above 300 nations not only one?,
for sure He is not Racsist,not American,or two toungue lover?
Disagree shrinky. Whole earth as globe is NOT one nation Family of the Same God. God is divided, for those who do not worship Him and only Him. His commandment is Thou shalt not have ANY other gods before Him. He will accept any person, if they accept Him, the God of Abraham, end of story. Our country was founded upon one Nation under God, it is even on our money. We do have some leaders trying to destroy that, but God, knows His children's voices, and His children know His.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#610183 Nov 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S.. One nation under Eisenhower.
I like Ike. He averted oblivion.
Knowledge

United States

#610184 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the greatest Christians in human history. LITERALLY SAVED THE WORLD DURING WWII..........LITERALLY!!!!!!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!
Did you know that before George Washington, would lead his men into war, he always said a prayer to the God of Abraham to bless and protect them.
Knowledge

United States

#610185 Nov 29, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>We, as a nation have reached higher for him, therefore we are closer. That makes ours the greatest one.....Under him. You can't deny this fact. It's undebatable. LOL
Israel, is the most highest to God, the greatest. That is why it is so very important we protect them, and back them. As long as we do this, God will bless us, America.If we do not, our nation will fall, it will not be blessed. It is in the Bible, it is prophecy...it is God's word... We are grafted in, as a Christian, when we accept Jesus as our personal Savior. If you don't believe me, read the Bible and ask any seasoned Christian.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#610186 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
True that..........TRUE THAT TO THE INFINITE POWER!!!!!!!!!
You betcha it is true. We as a nation have built things that still continue to reach for him and that no other nation ever will have a hope of catching up with because they have, traveled and continue to travel with our message of peace in the quest of our hopes to touch his hand.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#610187 Nov 29, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that before George Washington, would lead his men into war, he always said a prayer to the God of Abraham to bless and protect them.
I found it interesting the public backlash against a preacher for suggesting Christians and Muslims pray to the same God. People labeling him a traitor or and terrorist and Chrislum, whatever that is. Yet people can still look back fondly at a time when our forefathers or first president used to pray to the God we once shared.

The preacher would have been correct if he was talking about the past. At one point both religions started in a belief in the God of Abraham. Obviously now things are different with Allah and the coming of Christ for Christians but the preacher was simply trying to tell people that "we are not so different" in an effort to control the hate

But I always like seeing people acknowledge our roots as you seldom hear someone talk about praying to the God of Abraham. I hate to say it but I bet a lot of Christians don't even know that is the case or why Christianity, Muslim, and Judaism are called Abrahamic religions.

Anyway, as to your main point, yeah a lot of men of faith have come through the history books in this country and put their faith in the Lord. It is a common bond and nice to see just how long people have putting trusting in God

(T) Peace

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#610188 Nov 29, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks
<smile>
have good and bless all day and weekend.
I not only respect,I love this land,
I return from my service overseas back to this country,
and have full satisfaction to be back,not injured, nor very poor.
I fought for american freedom ideas overseas early(spent 5 years in communist prisons for politics,and deported from east germany to America)),and lately worked again in United Germany,few years ago I return back to USA,
all together is almost 43 years to be american citizen,
this information is only for you,my friend
Shhhh....

Nobody else will know.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#610189 Nov 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I found it interesting the public backlash against a preacher for suggesting Christians and Muslims pray to the same God. People labeling him a traitor or and terrorist and Chrislum, whatever that is. Yet people can still look back fondly at a time when our forefathers or first president used to pray to the God we once shared.
The preacher would have been correct if he was talking about the past. At one point both religions started in a belief in the God of Abraham. Obviously now things are different with Allah and the coming of Christ for Christians but the preacher was simply trying to tell people that "we are not so different" in an effort to control the hate
But I always like seeing people acknowledge our roots as you seldom hear someone talk about praying to the God of Abraham. I hate to say it but I bet a lot of Christians don't even know that is the case or why Christianity, Muslim, and Judaism are called Abrahamic religions.
Anyway, as to your main point, yeah a lot of men of faith have come through the history books in this country and put their faith in the Lord. It is a common bond and nice to see just how long people have putting trusting in God
(T) Peace
Archeological evidence shows there were multiple gods the Hebrew confused or fuzed into one. So your god is actually a hermaphrodite, and hence the reason of conflict between muslim christian and the jews is because the muslims consider their god the one god Allah divorced from the mixed god of the Jews and Christians who is YWHW but was El.

Religion is a mixed up bunch of BS!
Defined exactly the way the old kings wanted it to mean and say.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#610190 Nov 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I found it interesting the public backlash against a preacher for suggesting Christians and Muslims pray to the same God. People labeling him a traitor or and terrorist and Chrislum, whatever that is. Yet people can still look back fondly at a time when our forefathers or first president used to pray to the God we once shared.
(T) Peace
Hi Skombolis, how are you? When I first saw your name I hesitated. Those like shrink aka viking, aka 144,000 etc., were able to duplicate "Senecus" on another site. They rambled the same under Senecus as they are here.
Anyway, hope all is well.
Knowledge

United States

#610191 Nov 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhh....
Nobody else will know.
LOL!!!!!! I guess that is why he hates me so much. Communist prisons are not as so elegant as American prisons.... Heck, I knew inmates who would tell me, see you back before winter. They wanted free room and board, free cable tv, and exclusive gym passes all for committing a crime. Wow, where else can you do that but America>! Sad, thing is I don't believe a word that comes out of that guys mouth. Even if he believes it is all true. He also told me last year, he was working as an agent kinda like the secret agent man. Soooo, him fighting for America, I doubt, he hates me, because in his rages with me, he told the truth. I do believe he was in a prison, that is no doubt. If you read his ramblings, he is more than one person on this topix, I was told he likes to bounce his locations around, and quite good at it. He acts really ignorant about things, but with anyone with any sense, would know all his marbles, have been lost by the way side. But, most of the hardened criminals had that too. He says he is a Christian with one breath, then he calls Jesus the devil of light in another post. He told me at last year, he was a muslim who hated Americans. Maybe if they gave him a little prozac, he would be good to go. LOL I am sure he knows everyone that reads his post, won't tell a soul! LOL

Location hidden

#610193 Nov 29, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Skombolis, how are you? When I first saw your name I hesitated. Those like shrink aka viking, aka 144,000 etc., were able to duplicate "Senecus" on another site. They rambled the same under Senecus as they are here.
Anyway, hope all is well.
Hey USA!

I assumed you were the same poster I had met in the Camping room but you always say "HI' when you come in so I actually wondered if that was you! People have been posting lately that know each other and aren't registered so I wasn't sure if maybe this was a separate person in like a small group that travels around. LOL I guess we both were doing the same thing!

Good to see ya friend. Hope your holidays have been going well

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#610195 Nov 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Archeological evidence shows there were multiple gods the Hebrew confused or fuzed into one. So your god is actually a hermaphrodite, and hence the reason of conflict between muslim christian and the jews is because the muslims consider their god the one god Allah divorced from the mixed god of the Jews and Christians who is YWHW but was El.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gyfFd4iBI-QXX
Religion is a mixed up bunch of BS!
Defined exactly the way the old kings wanted it to mean and say.
What is it that goes through your mind when you make posts like this to me? I am sincerely curious. Do you think anything is going to happen other than me outright dismissing your post? Forget about the bizarre factor of trying to even follow your logic but why do you feel motivated to constantly tell me you don't think there is truth in religion? What about the 20th time do you think makes it something worth doing again?

Location hidden

#610198 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, he was one the most religious leaders in American History if not World History. He's the one who allegedly coined "So help me God" at the end of his Presidential Oath; which by the way drives atheists OUT OF THEIR EVER-LOVING SKULLS!!!!!!!! Which, needless to say, makes me very, very, happy.:)
You should read the Bible some time. I think you would enjoy it. It would definitely help you understand your own faith better.

Proverbs 24:17
Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, And do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles;
Knowledge

United States

#610199 Nov 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
(T) Peace
Yes, you are correct. But, muslims and Judaism do not accept the Messiah known as Jesus Christ who died for our sins. They claim he was a prophet, and that was it. But, it was the beginning, the Jews are still looking for the return of the Messiah, but he already came. But, He will come back again, as in Revelations explains.

If you are talking about Warren, he kinda got himself in his own mess. Muslims and Christians do not serve the same God, Judaism, came from the Tora, then was added too after Jesus died for our sins which is known as the Bible. We do serve the same God as the Jews, they just have not accepted Jesus yet...Rick Warren, said that the muslims and Christians serve the same God. That is not at all true, it is an insult for any man of the God of Moses, Abraham and Issac to even make a claim that Christians serve Allah. with those words, he supports sharia law then correct? I lost all confidence in him, when he made that statement. I know he has had to do a lot of back tracking, but...a statement like that, can not be retracted. He can be forgiven, but, he lost many followers over it. I will stick to my own saying, follow no man, and they will never let you down. Follow only the word of God.

Location hidden

#610202 Nov 29, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are correct. But, muslims and Judaism do not accept the Messiah known as Jesus Christ who died for our sins. They claim he was a prophet, and that was it. But, it was the beginning, the Jews are still looking for the return of the Messiah, but he already came. But, He will come back again, as in Revelations explains.
If you are talking about Warren, he kinda got himself in his own mess. Muslims and Christians do not serve the same God, Judaism, came from the Tora, then was added too after Jesus died for our sins which is known as the Bible. We do serve the same God as the Jews, they just have not accepted Jesus yet...Rick Warren, said that the muslims and Christians serve the same God. That is not at all true, it is an insult for any man of the God of Moses, Abraham and Issac to even make a claim that Christians serve Allah. with those words, he supports sharia law then correct? I lost all confidence in him, when he made that statement. I know he has had to do a lot of back tracking, but...a statement like that, can not be retracted. He can be forgiven, but, he lost many followers over it. I will stick to my own saying, follow no man, and they will never let you down. Follow only the word of God.
Personally I think too much was made out of it. I think he just worded it wrong. All three religions started out grounded in a faith in the God of Abraham. I honestly believe he was just looking for common ground to say we are all people and really are not so different. He just over-reached. I believe the man trusts in Christ for salvation and does not follow Sharia Law. At least base on appearances and what he has said in his public ministry. Only God knows the heart though.

Although I normally don't get too worked up either way as like you said here:

"...follow no man, and they will never let you down. Follow only the word of God."

Sure we can learn from one another and iron sharpens iron. But our walk and our foundation in Christ is grounded in a personal relationship and should be based on a personal understanding and belief system. After that we can add to the foundation through fellowship and teachings of others but it mostly is a believer and the Bible. He doesn't need anything else.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#610204 Nov 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>What is it that goes through your mind when you make posts like this to me? I am sincerely curious. Do you think anything is going to happen other than me outright dismissing your post? Forget about the bizarre factor of trying to even follow your logic but why do you feel motivated to constantly tell me you don't think there is truth in religion? What about the 20th time do you think makes it something worth doing again?
It's my job to poke the thing with a stick. poke poke
Your god is a superstitious myth and evolving tale of assorted lies.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#610205 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful my friend. Eloquent, beautiful and most of all true.
God Bless
Thank you. He blesses all who gazes skyward and yearn to aspire like the first man did and the newest infant does, One step at a time with the will and the drive to be nearer to....
It's what we are.

Location hidden

#610209 Nov 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my job to poke the thing with a stick. poke poke
Your god is a superstitious myth and evolving tale of assorted lies.
LOL

Is that what the unemployed call a 'job'?

Location hidden

#610211 Nov 29, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Dad.
I admit in my younger days I dated a lot and it tended to be casual. I didn't know your mom was in that list

In that case, you are grounded from the Internet until you can play nice with others

:)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#610212 Nov 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I admit in my younger days I dated a lot and it tended to be casual. I didn't know your mom was in that list
In that case, you are grounded from the Internet until you can play nice with others
:)
LOL

Hi, Skom!

Hope you had a pleasant holiday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min ImPeach 26,996
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,891
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Aura Mytha 985,719
solar eclipse a sign of the growing foolishness... 29 min Corvus 2
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr ChromiuMan 6,453
Anyone know nicole horne that works at family d... 2 hr My Comment 5
News Can Americans trust the daily news? (Feb '15) 2 hr Television Engineer 5
More from around the web