Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#609945 Nov 27, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
Yup, I've assassinated this thread. And damn proud of it too.
You can have it now.

I was done with it weeks ago.

Did you know that Paul was a fervent masturbator?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#609948 Nov 27, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>You can have it now.

I was done with it weeks ago.

Did you know that Paul was a fervent masturbator?
Yep, he was also into orgies, men, women and even goats sometimes.

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#609949 Nov 27, 2013
VIKINGO RUBIO wrote:
<quoted text>
"suicide"? Naaaaah, I don't think so, more like homicide. The homicide and psychological destruction of lifeless water bugs like yourself who find my posts as irresistible as a moth does a candle. That's why you HAVE to answer every single one of my posts, because I strike a nerve, a very sensitive and vulnerable nerve at that. I literally own you pathetic retards, I play you like the limp puppets that you are, you're just too too much of a lobotomized Monkey to see it. You freaks are so pitiful.
Ok so you killed what? Besides a few more of your own brain cells?
Actually since you're the only one here you got my attention.
I've been watching you post for several weeks, and came to the conclusion... you're like porters wind up wienie.
But I am serious, you can self destruct under the big lights in center stage for all our enjoyment. You know like a thanksgiving exploding turkey. Achmeds christian son.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#609953 Nov 28, 2013
VIKINGO RUBIO wrote:
<quoted text>I looooooooove being the PUPPET MASTER!!!!!
No doubt. Must be a lovely delusion for you.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#609954 Nov 28, 2013
~Happy Thanksgiving Everyone~

“The ultimate test of man’s conscience may be his willingness to sacrifice something today for future generations whose words of thanks will not be heard.”

~ Gaylord Nelson

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#609955 Nov 28, 2013
Today's Prayer

Oh, how I thank you LORD! I call upon your name and trust you to provide for me, my family, all your children; to protect us from harm and evil; and to guide our steps each and every day. You have done so much for us! You are our Savior, our Sustainer, our Hope and our Comfort. I praise you LORD! I give thanks to you LORD, for you are good! For your mercy endures forever and your peace fills my soul. All glory and honor and praise to you this day of Thanksgiving and every day to come. With love and a grateful heart. Thank you.
(based in part on Psalms 105:1 and 106:1).

Prime Time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#609956 Nov 28, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.

Psalm 107:1

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#609957 Nov 28, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
Safe traveling for everyone and have a happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!
You too Lar.....

((*L-))

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#609958 Nov 28, 2013
VIKINGO RUBIO wrote:
<quoted text>
I looooooooove being the PUPPET MASTER!!!!!
You spelled FUCKWEASEL!!!!!! wrong again.

It's OK.

It happens to fuckweasels quite often.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#609959 Nov 28, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
"Sometime we complain that God put thorns on Roses. Yet others will rather say that God is good to have placed Roses among the thorns. In both cases we shall however be thankful for the roses."
~ Kurt Avish
Enjoy your Thanksgiving everyone
Same to you Steve....Don't eat to much....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#609960 Nov 28, 2013
Thanksgiving Song....

http://youtu.be/IjnhjM80rjU

Have a great day!!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#609962 Nov 28, 2013
Why should He not love you - you're to die for - and He did

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#609967 Nov 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same to you Steve....Don't eat to much....
Thanks Epi

And I'm not making any promises:)

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#609971 Nov 28, 2013
“Oftentimes. when people are miserable, they will want to make other people miserable, too. But it never helps.”

~ Lemony Snicket

"If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice.

Meister Eckhart"

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#609972 Nov 28, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........Iv an Pavlov strikes again. Of course you HAD to answer my post. I'm Edgar Bergen and you're Charlie McCarthy. And I'm NOT the only one here but of course I've got your attention; the truth hurts doesn't it.......AND A LOT. And yes, I believe that you HAVE been watching me for several weeks because I am your life, Topix is your life, my posts are your life, YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE than to "watch me for several weeks". Actually it's not a bad idea. You can improve your vocabulary by 10,000 fold, you can develop some incredible cerebral depth, you can learn from my incomparably keen insight, and most of all YOU CAN COME TO KNOW JESUS. So yes, bored, lifeless and clueless one, keep watching me for several more weeks, you will learn plenty and save your pathetic soul while doing it.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I am so sorry I never met this "Poe" or "Porter" because you puppet morons call me him/her every time I post, which of course means he/she must have psychologically devastated you monkeys ALMOST as bad and much as I do. Kudos, major Kudos for "Poe" and/or "Porter" whoever they are or were. LMAO!!!
P.S. I didn't click your link.........I would neither lower myself nor give you the satisfaction:)
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#609973 Nov 28, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so retarded it's frightening. That was the reason for the argument to begin with, you infinite jackass. Why don't you scroll back and look for yourself so you can see the Genesis of the debate before opening your rancid mouth. And this is how stupid are, if nobody said Paul was responsible for the stoning(which of course they did) then why in Heaven's name did you post those verses to me in the first place? You self-defeating, colossal moron!!!!!!!!!!
ROTFLMAO! Just another dolt.
Vanessa

Pickering, Canada

#609974 Nov 28, 2013
Can you like somebody else please

Location hidden

#609982 Nov 28, 2013
"I was brought up not to be selfish or self-centered. So if you play somebody who isn't so lovable, you can play that person and no one will turn on you. I don't want to play that person in real life. Because then people won't like me so much."

~Julie Kavner

Romans 14:17-18

"For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of what we eat or drink, but of living a life of goodness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. If you serve Christ with this attitude, you will please God. And other people will approve of you, too."

"To give thanks in solitude is enough. Thanksgiving has wings and goes where it must go. Your prayer knows much more about it than you do."

~Victor Hugo
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#609983 Nov 28, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, just another "dolt" who handed your head and ass to you on a plate.
Only a dolt would say that.

Location hidden

#609987 Nov 28, 2013
"When a puppet desperately needs to dance, it will convince itself that every song in the world is playing with it in mind. Hilarity ensues when one turns up the volume. Dance puppet, dance"

~ Sane people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min oxbow 600,154
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Dave Nelson 865,762
_____ ANTICHRIST on world stage _____ 21 min GlobalReport 1
The Christian Atheist debate 25 min Lbj 2,061
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 57 min NEWS-FLASH 177,616
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr -Stray Dog 6,551
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Aura Mytha 272,432
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) Sun andy 45
More from around the web