Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#610024 Nov 28, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>And YOU are hatred personified.
More ignorance.

Location hidden

#610025 Nov 28, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>Guess your not American, or just a truly angry sad person.
Presumptive ignorance personified.
Knowledge

United States

#610027 Nov 28, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
The hypocrisy of religion never ceases to amaze and disgust me.
http://spectator.org/articles/36504/genocidal...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sb9BgXmeX3sXX
<quoted text>
"Thanksgiving as presently celebrated is an affront to civilization.”
Nobody but Americans celebrates Thanksgiving. It is reserved by history and the intent of “the founders” as the supremely white American holiday, the most ghoulish event on the national calendar. No Halloween of the imagination can rival the exterminationist reality that was the genesis, and remains the legacy, of the American Thanksgiving. It is the most loathsome, humanity-insulting day of the year – a pure glorification of racist barbarity.
We should all be thankful that the time grows nearer when the almost four centuries-old abomination will be deprived of its reason for being: white supremacy. Then we may all eat and drink in peace and gratitude for the blessings of humanity’s deliverance from the rule of evil men.
“The near-erasure of Native Americans in Massachusetts was the true mission of the Pilgrim enterprise – Act One of the American Dream.”
Thanksgiving is much more than a lie – if it were that simple, an historical correction of the record of events in 1600s Massachusetts would suffice to purge the “flaw” in the national mythology. But Thanksgiving is not just a twisted fable, and the mythology it nurtures is itself inherently evil. The real-life events – subsequently revised – were perfectly understood at the time as the first, definitive triumphs of the genocidal European project in New England. The near-erasure of Native Americans in Massachusetts and, soon thereafter, from most of the remainder of the northern English colonial seaboard was the true mission of the Pilgrim enterprise – Act One of the American Dream. African Slavery commenced contemporaneously – an overlapping and ultimately inseparable Act Two.
The last Act in the American drama must be the “root and branch” eradication of all vestiges of Act One and Two – America’s seminal crimes and formative projects. Thanksgiving as presently celebrated – that is, as a national political event – is an affront to civilization.
<quoted text>
http://www.countercurrents.org/us-ford271106....
^^^source of quoted text^^^
Disgusting.
Thanks or clearing that up, in your eyes... So, now we know you are a white racist-black wiccan witch. who is still crying over Halloween. We don't need an education, on how the first pilgrims came and had their first dinner, with the Indians. ALL Americans knows all about that, it is one of the first things they are taught in school....Not raised in this country? You should have known that...
Knowledge

United States

#610028 Nov 28, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Presumptive ignorance personified.
You think, you are such a smart person. You are a sad, angry, lonely human being who gets jollies, tormenting others and bringing them down to your own level,only to get them angry. I am great, and happy in the Lord. I have been with friends and family and had great fellowship. Invited them all to my house, fed them and got the mess cleaned up, and just feel joyous, tired and overwhelmed that it was such a good day. Too bad, you in your infinite wisdom, sat home alone, and was angry at the world. I read it in every post you write. Life is too short to live like that. Doesn't have to be that way. Night.

Location hidden

#610029 Nov 28, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Gee what a shock, an atheist full of hatred and disgust. You fucken people hate everything. You hate God, you hate HIS SON, you hate Christians AND NOW YOU HATE WHITE PEOPLE!!!!It's bad enough you're all a bunch of racist elitists who look down on minorities and the poor, but now on top of that, YOU HATE WHITE AMERICANS TOO!!!!
You know something, if your insides are as ugly as you talk and think, that must mean that an X-RAY of you would show a putrid cesspool where your heart is supposed to be. I just literally can't believe the amount of odious vitriol which is contained in the heart of an atheist. It's like you animals LOOK FOR A REASON TO HATE ANYTHING..........ANYTHING!!!! !!!!!! My God....it must really, really suck to be you.
Sycophantic ignorance.

Location hidden

#610030 Nov 28, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks or clearing that up, in your eyes... So, now we know you are a white racist-black wiccan witch. who is still crying over Halloween. We don't need an education, on how the first pilgrims came and had their first dinner, with the Indians. ALL Americans knows all about that, it is one of the first things they are taught in school....Not raised in this country? You should have known that...
That's it? Wow.

I appreciate the worship lack of knowledge but I'm not comfortable with such ignorant subjects.

Location hidden

#610031 Nov 28, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>You think, you are such a smart person. You are a sad, angry, lonely human being who gets jollies, tormenting others and bringing them down to your own level,only to get them angry. I am great, and happy in the Lord. I have been with friends and family and had great fellowship. Invited them all to my house, fed them and got the mess cleaned up, and just feel joyous, tired and overwhelmed that it was such a good day. Too bad, you in your infinite wisdom, sat home alone, and was angry at the world. I read it in every post you write. Life is too short to live like that. Doesn't have to be that way. Night.
Indignant ignorance.
Knowledge

United States

#610032 Nov 28, 2013
VIKING wrote:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING BLACK THUNDER!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!
Have a safe and wonderful day!!!!!!!!!
I know I have been off for nearly a year, did Black Thunder get saved? I have prayed for him so long, please answer this post...
Knowledge aka Skom

Pasadena, CA

#610035 Nov 28, 2013
What a tedious boring bunch
Knowledge

United States

#610038 Nov 28, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it? Wow.
I appreciate the worship lack of knowledge but I'm not comfortable with such ignorant subjects.
Of course your not, when people have your number. You like to throw people off with the "race card" you are not even white, but a racist of the American people. You are a black witch and not the color. Maybe Italian, or Greek, but not American, too many basic things you do not know. Yet, you say we are ignorant subjects. Maybe your mom didn't give you to much crunchy peanut butter, but for myself..get over it. You are not comfortable because we stand for the word Jesus Christ, and that grinds your very soul. I didn't even say anything about Christ and Thanksgiving, to offend anyone of any culture. But, yet you and your greatness, had to try to make our Thanksgiving something bad. You messed up when you brought Halloween into tho. poor baby it only comes once a year, and it's gone. Get over it. Now our next holiday is CHRIST MAS!!!!Sit back and throw a tantrum over that, you are already starting. WHAH!;)LOL Tired, your really not worth my time tonight.
Knowledge

United States

#610041 Nov 28, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
don't pay any attention this old fat women,retire security guard tormenting and persecuting armless inmates for fating during night time sleep.
She accused them about attacks on her Home Land Security,and her office full of stinking rags,insects and stolen old food from prison kitchen
she even got not any clue what means word
PATRIOT
just crazy retarded early retirement violent to yourselves psychopath,that is what she is?
she sounds like old cow,only nobody see any milk flown from her old breast tities ugly and long like backyard water hose hanging on old nail?
Thanks Shrinky! I really needed a good laugh!!!!!LOL Maybe you go to prison, I put in a good word for you. Maybe they might give you some big man's left overs if your good! Still have some friends who are still working there, I am sure they would love to accomodate you! ;) word of advice...Don't drop the soap!
Knowledge

United States

#610042 Nov 28, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
I love him and I have prayed for him BIG TIME, but I don't think he has come to Jesus yet. I truly hope he does before it's too late. I really love that guy. But I think there's something blocking him. We just have to keep praying for him. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
You too!

Location hidden

#610046 Nov 28, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course your not, when people have your number. You like to throw people off with the "race card" you are not even white, but a racist of the American people. You are a black witch and not the color. Maybe Italian, or Greek, but not American, too many basic things you do not know. Yet, you say we are ignorant subjects. Maybe your mom didn't give you to much crunchy peanut butter, but for myself..get over it. You are not comfortable because we stand for the word Jesus Christ, and that grinds your very soul. I didn't even say anything about Christ and Thanksgiving, to offend anyone of any culture. But, yet you and your greatness, had to try to make our Thanksgiving something bad. You messed up when you brought Halloween into tho. poor baby it only comes once a year, and it's gone. Get over it. Now our next holiday is CHRIST MAS!!!!Sit back and throw a tantrum over that, you are already starting. WHAH!;)LOL Tired, your really not worth my time tonight.
Ok, since you're so fascinated with me I'll throw you a bone or two, am feeling magnanimous.

I'm not North American but still know more about your history than most of you do, race is irrelevant to me and this is obsessive ignorance, yes it is.

Location hidden

#610047 Nov 28, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
It'd be nice if you knew what "sycophantic" meant.
Clearly you don't, unless this is your way of admitting it.

Location hidden

#610049 Nov 28, 2013
Prayer accomplishes exactly nothing.
Knowledge

United States

#610051 Nov 28, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
go sleep you dumb mama, squize your tities(garden old worthless two hoses) stick one finger inside your a.....and start to have"patriotic dreams about Ghulies not existing terrorists,seating under your bed and releasing huge farts size of skud missles
he he heeeeeeeeeee carzy retarded early SS mama from jail
maybe your close nighbour and boyfriend was Ch.Manson,because you sound like him
bghva ha haaaaaaaaa
Having trouble finding friends? Talking to yourself? Tiny would like you, love you long time, he be your cellee. You give him commissary and he be your friend long long time. Tiny would be just right for you, he even writes like you, same belief. He pitches, but you would have to catch, if you can have his left overs too. You be good boy, or you could end up behind the walls, but beware of the one arm man. He got the power, Ch. Manson, might love you for awhile too, as long as you keep him entertained. Then it's curtains if you know what I mean. You will have to drink the toilet water because you are too mouthy. They will find ways to keep your mouth shut, and it's not pretty. If they catch you stilling food from the kitchen, you will have to prepare Tiny is favorite meal, even if you don't have the right food., and you'll like it. They would see to it, you would NEVER want to leave, they would treat you so good.... Swet dreams of TInY I mean sweet dreams of Tiny Nighty night. LOL

Location hidden

#610054 Nov 28, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you obviously DON'T KNOW, I'll help you out. This way you won't make more of an embarrassing fool of yourself than you already do. "sycophantic" means flattering someone who has influence in order to win their favor. I did NOTHING ANY WHERE NEAR THAT!!!!I simply pointed out how you atheists love to hate anything and everything. There, the Irish Dead End Kid from Jersey City just taught you a knew word.
You're welcome.
You forgot about undue attention, like I'm your favorite infamous celebrity.

Positive sychophanting is what you are doing in your ignorant efforts to impress other "faith based thinkers" in your negative and quite frankly, stalker like, sychophanting of me.

No need to thank me. I like to contribute sometimes, this includes new word creation.
Knowledge

United States

#610055 Nov 28, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, since you're so fascinated with me I'll throw you a bone or two, am feeling magnanimous.
I'm not North American but still know more about your history than most of you do, race is irrelevant to me and this is obsessive ignorance, yes it is.
Already knew that. Now, let's see if you have balls enough to admit that you are a black witch. Not, your style, you don't have the guts.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610057 Nov 28, 2013
Happy belated turkey day to y'all!
Hello Knowledge!--long time no see! How are you?
Knowledge

United States

#610058 Nov 28, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I forgot one thing. Bet you didn't know that every American has to pass the Constitution test? Since your not an American, I am sure our eighth graders would know more about our history than you. LOL They have to pass it in order to go to High School. Sorry you lose. Just because you have to look your big words up in the dictionary to make you "LOOK" smart, doesn't mean you are.;) You're boring me, yes you are... enough said. MEOW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min lightbeamrider 88,340
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min AtheistScum Kilt ... 703,771
Division Of Cold Dead Hands 18 min Happy 1
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 21 min poodawg 66
why Donald Trump is president (Oct '17) 48 min The Ghost Rider 34
Trump is Gods anointed!!! 2 hr doG mnaDed lyoH r... 1
dried poppy pods (Apr '13) 3 hr poppy pod 29
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr science is god 996,518