Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#609893 Nov 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
knowing this,that the trying of your faith worketh patience. James 1:3
Not only so but we glory in tribulation also knowing that tribualation worketh patience.
Romans 5:3
And to temperance patience. 2 Peter 1:6
Hey LW, I'm about to leave, but wanted to wish you a happy Thanksgiving. Hopefully memories are shared and more laughter then tears for you and your loved ones on this special Holiday..........

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#609895 Nov 27, 2013
Behold we count them happy which endure. James 5:11

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation. James 1:12

He that endureth to the end shall be saved.
Matthew 10:22

Location hidden

#609896 Nov 27, 2013
And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God and into the patient waiting for Christ.
2 Thessalonians 3:5

Be patient therefore brethren unto the coming of the Lord. Be ye also patient stablish your hearts for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.
James 5:7&8
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#609897 Nov 27, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
No he is NOT right, and you're evidently as clueless as he is. And maybe you should learn how to read, comprehend and follow along before writing something which will be expose your ignorance and lack of knowledge. I never said Paul wasn't a prosecutor of the Christians, I said Paul had nothing to do with Stephen's Stoning....because he didn't. I'll say it now, I'll say it tomorrow and I'll say it 1000 years from now when I'm in Heaven.
PAUL HAD NOTHING TO WITH STEPHEN'S STONING!!!!!NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!END OF STORY!!!!!!!!!!
Acts 7:58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.

Acts 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles.

Acts 8:3 As for Saul, he made havock of the church, entering into every house, and haling men and women committed them to prison.

Acts 9:1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,

Acts 9:4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

Location hidden

#609898 Nov 27, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey LW, I'm about to leave, but wanted to wish you a happy Thanksgiving. Hopefully memories are shared and more laughter then tears for you and your loved ones on this special Holiday..........
Thank you Rider for your kindness. Have a grand Happy Thanksgiving.

Location hidden

#609900 Nov 27, 2013
Here is the patience of the saints; here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus. Revelation 14:12

I wait for the Lord my soul doth wait and in His word do I hope. Psalms 130:5

And it shall be said in that day Lo this is our God we have waited for Him and He will save us this is the Lore we have waited for Him we will be glad and rejoice in His salvation.
Isaiah 25:9

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#609901 Nov 27, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
THANSGIVING
have nothing to do with Lords worship,
killing turkeies and eat by murderous indians savages,and american incvisitors of indians doesn't make this day as HOLY BEFORE GOD,
anyway,thanks
my divine gases are able to bring you on the front of wise and smart people believers,
also sniff my farts,bow huge hamburger belly and skinny skeleton knees before God
,pray for salvation with broken heart psalm 51;17
and sniff divine sweet farts to make proper adjustment of your stupid alzheimer disease brain?
I DON'T WORSHIP NONE OF THIS WORLD IMAGINARY WICKED CRAPS FROM CHRISTMAS,TILL THANKSGIVING,OR HALLOWEEN- you guys like Halloween Zombies follow everywhere where wind of this world blows your wicked worthless lifes
open mouth and catch one divine Fart ,GIFT FROM ME before your pagan thanksgiving
Well, nobody in the US celebrates Thansgiving, so......
ApexGeneration

Marietta, GA

#609902 Nov 27, 2013

100% PROOF of Christ's Nearness______

http://youtu.be/vXzbuPbUhw8

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#609903 Nov 27, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
God, the shortest verse in the Bible tells me that "Jesus wept." Do I make you weep? I don't want to make you weep. I want to please you and make you happy. Please, open my eyes and show me the things in my life that make you sad, the sin that may be in my life, sin to which I have become blind. Show me the little things, the big things. Show me your glory and help me to see myself in your eyes, as Isaiah did when he cried out, "Woe is me, for I am undone! Because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips." Please forgive me. Thank you, my loving God, for your grace. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
Prime time with God
Amen :)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#609905 Nov 27, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
The Lord gives his people strength. The Lord blesses them with peace.
Psalm 29:11
K-Love
Ahhh ~ Peace!! Amazing feeling of tranquility and feeling Blessed into the bargain :)

Location hidden

#609911 Nov 27, 2013
But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
1 Timothy 6:6&7

Location hidden

#609913 Nov 27, 2013
Let your conversations be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have; for He hath said; I will never leave thee nor forsake thee. Hebrews 13:5

And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. 1 Timothy 6:8

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#609916 Nov 27, 2013
Fart wrote:
His all poor Farts,
seating a....s on the chair and release stinks from your a... and dirty smelly wet swaet from yours pants and diapers.
where is scumbag Ben Adam
we hope that this wicked miserable blasphemous sick cancer creature is dead last night
If he was up ya azz you'd know it. Seems to be, most everything is.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#609921 Nov 27, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
There is not ONE verse you posted which says Saul was responsible for his stoning . NOT ONE That is the crux of this discussion. Being consenting is not synonymous with being responsible. I can consent to the President's decision to go into Iraq; that doesn't mean I caused the Iraq War. And I never said Saul did not persecute the church. So you've done two things by posting all those verses. 1. You wasted your time 2. You accomplished nothing.
So easy a dolt could understand given time.

Acts 7:58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.
59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.

Acts 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles.
2 And devout men carried Stephen to his burial, and made great lamentation over him.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#609922 Nov 27, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
shut your hole wothout of natural teeths
and prepare your 4 criminal sons to wage civil war with doctor Shrink,beat him by all of you to the death,
before dr Shrink
his only one Fart inhalate you your sons and leave place completly refresh
go to hell,you poor miserable sick gay with carrot sticked in your a...
very soon rabbits will chase you and eat this carrot,leaving your a..full of rabbit s.....
Good representation of the god you say you serve. You're getting better at your demonic rants.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#609923 Nov 27, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus loves you Doc. I mean that
Shrink with a different zip.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#609926 Nov 27, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really this stupid? Not ONE verse says Paul was responsible for the stoning. Let me ask you something? How does your brain generate enough power for your fingers to type?
Idiot. Nobody said Paul was responsible for the stoning. You are a waste scripture and time. You always have been.

Location hidden

#609927 Nov 27, 2013
Be not therefore anxious saying what shall we eat or what shall we drink or wherewithal shall we be clothed. For after all these things do the Gentiles seek: for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
Matthew 6:31

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#609928 Nov 27, 2013
"Sometime we complain that God put thorns on Roses. Yet others will rather say that God is good to have placed Roses among the thorns. In both cases we shall however be thankful for the roses."

~ Kurt Avish

Enjoy your Thanksgiving everyone

Location hidden

#609930 Nov 27, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
"Sometime we complain that God put thorns on Roses. Yet others will rather say that God is good to have placed Roses among the thorns. In both cases we shall however be thankful for the roses."
~ Kurt Avish
Enjoy your Thanksgiving everyone
Have a Happy Thanksgiving. With many blessings and tons of love in your life. God Bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min The Truth Is Out ... 971,832
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Rosa_Winkel 49,699
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min guest 647,109
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 36 min Thinking 28
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 1 hr Sonny Wu 167
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Steve III 391
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ2 281,296
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Annaleigh 105,693
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 17 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web