“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#609671 Nov 26, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus did rise from the dead. "behold the place where the laid him" means Look he was there and now he is gone. When Thomas saw him, he wanted proof because he saw him die,(doubting Thomas). Jesus showed him his nail scarred hands and he told them the disciples not to touch him, because he had not yet descended from heaven. In those three days he was suppose to be in the tomb dead, he went to Paradise and took them to heaven, it is empty today. I can give you scriptures if you like, from the King James version.
Pfft.

I laid myself down last night. Now I am risen.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#609672 Nov 26, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would go back and reread that post. Most of it was not for you. I get it you don't believe, your choice. You are on a topix why should Jesus love me. It is not why he does not exist. That is your story, your belief and your choice. I did not once curse you. If you would know the Bible, kicking the dust of your feet was not for you. It was for the Christians who tries to convert someone to God, and if they do not accept him, they are to shake the dust off their feet. Meaning leave them(sinners) alone, and take their peace with them. Didn't know you had a god. What is his/her name, satan ramen Stephen King? No tricks, I didn't realize I even gave a name of any other god than the God of Abraham, which Christians automatically call him God. satan, not a god but a fallen angel Ramen, is that your name or your god's? Most of that post I said to other Christians, not to you. But, you would not know that, since you are not a Christian. Although you think satan might hide under my bed, dear.......I am covered by the blood of Jesus Christ, I am his child and none on earth shall harm me. I do have a question, why on earth are you even on this site if you don't want any part of Jesus? Something bigger than you or I brings you back, to this topic, something to think about. You need not curse me, your words can not harm me, just makes you look bad. Your running down my God, insulted me, that is why I responded because many like you come on sights like these mocking God. I understand you, you don't believe. I am NO hypocrite, my life is an open book to all that knows me personally. I speak my mind, and will be the first to say I am sorry if I am wrong. Most people know me if you don't want to know the truth, don't ask, so you have me all wrong. If you think Jesus Christ and my God is imaginary, well if he is you have nothing to worry about them. I just don't understand one thing, why are you trying so hard to disprove him if you don't think He exists, why would you possibly care? Why are you even on this site, if you don't wonder why Jesus loves you? I mean, you have been all over it. I don't go to satanic sites and argue with them.......I want know part of it. So why again, are you even on this site, just to argue? Just asking.
That's it?

A condescending lecture, repeating the same ol' crap?

PUBLIC FORUM that's why.

If you sickos can publicly write your lies, I can write what I like and it's not about me or you or your mass delusions.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#609673 Nov 26, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
Taking a very quick break from a little fun.
I tell ya, I am so sick of these cowardly so called "Christians" who take offense at the way we REAL AND TRUE CHRISTIANS treat Demons the way they should be treated. Meanwhile these "Christians" are in bed and in cahoots with blaspheming animals like Bendover formerly known as D_O_G. This one "woman" in particular is now friends with this Christ-hating piece of sh** but the disgusting hypocrite doesn't like my "methods" I can't stand these wolves in sheep's clothing. This "woman" treats this Bible hating animal with velvet gloves but indirectly attacks and rebukes me because she's too much of a gutless rank coward to come after me directly so she does so peripherally. And then to make matters worse this mendacious animal accuses me of "swearing in God's name" when I have never done any such thing. This person makes me sick to my stomach and I hope she reads this post, because I want her to know that her SATANIC LIES mean nothing to me, as a matter of fact I wipe my ass with them and with the rest of her worthless opinions. Especially when she lies about me "going after people and mocking them and making sick jokes" I have done nothing of the sort and all my actions are retaliatory and I say again, I WIPE MY F***ING ASS WITH PEOPLE'S OPINION OF ME. You hit me, I'm gonna hit you back, especially if you hit My Lord and Savior. And I don't care who likes it. I hope this "woman" reads this post tonight and I hope it upsets the sh** out of her. Lying, satanic piece of sh**. "Christians" like this person are far worse than the Demons I do battle with, because at least the Demons make no bones about their hatred for Christ, but these hypocritical animals comes off as "Christians" when in reality they're far from it..........very far from it. They are literally Wolves in Sheep's Clothing. They're just too blind and stupid to see it. They make me sick, and this "woman" makes me sick....very sick. Accusing me of things I neither did nor said. Well, I say this with no reservation: "CHRISTIANS" LIKE THIS PERSON CAN GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!
Viking, if you read my post to lucifeer or whatever her name is, I did not use any names.SATANIC LIES? You seemed to forget we were friends a year ago. If this post offended you, that is between you and God, not me. I did not use your name, nor would I have ever, set anyone specific Christian out. I do know what demons are, I have casted many out. There is a fine line between good and evil my friend. As a Christian to another Christian, we are not to hope they go to hell, but help them along and encourage each other. Some need milk and some need meat.Christians need each other, not all understand or are as far as another, that is where patience comes in. They are not demon possessed because they disagree, they just might need a Bible passage to help them understand where you are coming from. I will not apologize for what God put on my heart. If you think you are the one who was making sick jokes, or if you sweared in God's name, that is on you. I have seen many others, not only yours. If my post made you this angry at me, you have got some things to sort out with God, my friend not me. If my post stuck out only to you, I did what God told me to do, and I will stand by what I said. I have had many many conversations with you long ago. Good ones. My post did not make you angry, nor was it suppose too.You were not even mentioned in it. What made you angry, you know yourself, there is a fine line, we can not cross when you deal with certain things, and I believe you know what I mean. I pray you find peace in your heart with this, and take a deep breath and not be so hot headed at the world... I love you as a Christian, are you willing to love me as a Christian? We all have something to learn from each other........
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#609674 Nov 26, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Pfft.
I get it, your not a believer. Enough said.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#609675 Nov 26, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it?
A condescending lecture, repeating the same ol' crap?
PUBLIC FORUM that's why.
If you sickos can publicly write your lies, I can write what I like and it's not about me or you or your mass delusions.
I get it, you just like to argue. Find someone, else sweet cheeks. I don't waste my time on satanic trash sickos. Been there done that, and you're not worth my time. Peace! ;)
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#609676 Nov 26, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are totally wrong. I have NEVER, EVER, EVER, read a Bible that said Paul gave the orders to stone Stephen. I don't know what the Hell has come over you, but I'm starting to think you've either lost your mind or are satanically possessed. No where, and I mean no where have I EVER read that Paul gave the orders to stone him and even less that he kept his clothes for a trophy. Paul is the greatest Christian in human history with the exception of Jesus Christ. He is the greatest, most influential, impactful, and beautiful writer in human history, etc, etc. He is the most beautiful person to ever walk this planet with the exception of Jesus Christ. If I were you, I'd have a serious soul searching session, I would get on my knees for about 10 hours and beg for forgiveness. Nobody, and I mean nobody, IN HUMAN HISTORY has ever served and proliferated the Word of Christ better than Paul. Nobody. He is literally incomparable, and for you to sit there and disparage him is nothing short of Satanic. What's wrong with you? What happened to you?
You did not get the meaning At ALL. He was a great man, once he became saved on the road to Damascus, he was Saul first he was not so great a man then. Did you not know that Saul was Paul? All through the New Testament is all about Paul, and his life, and at the end, he spoke of some of his mistakes while in prison. He did say he fought his flesh daily did he not. He was just a man, nothing more. He wrote down everything through the Holy Ghost, that led him . Search the scriptures, you are accussing me of something you have not even read out of the King James...Study it, and come back to me, don't just google it, or get it out of the other so called Bibles they have changed. Just because someone disagrees with you does not mean the are possessed. You have only listened to old time preachers who skipped from one verse to another, not educated They have. Not sat down and read the King James Version all the way through. Read the scriptures I gave you even those chapters in the King James I also have a King James Dakkes Version, that gives you hebrew and greek literature from the scrolls. Everything in this world is not satanic, and they are not all out to get you. where has all this paranoia came from? I will tell you what is satanic and that is accusing a brother or sister in Christ whom is annointed that' satanic. Touch not thine annointed.......maybe you will know what that verse means.......Many are called, but few are chosen......get things right from God, Viking, your stepping out of line. God does have his day, and there will be much explaining to do , when they say, I did this in the name of the Lord, and He says I never knew you.......I know where I stand, and If I should die tomorrow, I have no doubt I will inherit the kingdom of heaven. I love the Lord with all of my heart, I have kept my house in order......Can you say the same?I have no idea why you are even saying anything to me, when I know you have not studied that in the King James........ Take a look at yourself, you are fighting with everyone on this site... Your way or the highway? sorry I got a oneway ticket to gloryland, and I am not giving that up for anyone.......Night.

Location hidden

#609677 Nov 26, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Pfft.
Me too! We are all the jesuses! Woo hoo!

Location hidden

#609678 Nov 26, 2013
It's so funny when a religinut gets his ass handed to him then comes back as a troll.

Location hidden

#609679 Nov 26, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it, you just like to argue. Find someone, else sweet cheeks. I don't waste my time on satanic trash sickos. Been there done that, and you're not worth my time. Peace! ;)
You do know that Satanic trash sickos are just part of a branch from the christian trash tree right? You can live in blind denial all you want sk.. um 'Knowledge'(hilarious name btw) but it changes nothing.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#609680 Nov 26, 2013
GOOD******MORNING

“Words that soak into your ears are whispered… not yelled.”~

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#609681 Nov 26, 2013
Today's Prayer

"For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds..." (2 Corinthians 10:4). Dear God, I know that there are evil influences in this world, causing spiritual battles for Christians. Please strengthen my desire to spend time in Your Word, that I might hide it in my heart and know it in my mind; fill me with wisdom and boldness through Your Holy Spirit that I might be spiritually wise and on guard, ready to resist temptations and break down the strongholds that would keep me from the life You have for me. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus' name.

Prime Time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#609682 Nov 26, 2013
Encouraging Words.....

The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right.

Psalm 84:11

K-Love

The Borderland of Sol

#609683 Nov 26, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
It's so funny when a religinut gets his ass handed to him then comes back as a troll.
Happens to Topix "believers" with disturbing frequency.

The Borderland of Sol

#609684 Nov 26, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too! We are all the jesuses! Woo hoo!
I've got him beat - he never founded a church. I did.

The Borderland of Sol

#609685 Nov 26, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it, your not a believer. Enough said.
Well, you got that much right.

Of course, if anyone proves his existence, I'll have to change my mind, and believe.

If it's the Abrahamic one, I'm immediately joining the Résistance. That one doesn't nearly measure up to my idea of acceptable moral standards.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#609686 Nov 26, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, AGAIN. That's exactly what the NRSV says.
Hey Mac.....How is W/N doin?

You are right...Saul was a prosecuter of the Christians before his conversion on "The Road to Emmaus"...He then became Paul....

Saul talked like Viking before he was changed .....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#609687 Nov 26, 2013
Duane.....

I saw this site and thought you might look into it...Its your choice.

Just passing it on....

http://www.wilburministries.com/ai1ec_event/p...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#609688 Nov 26, 2013
Have a great day Everyone.....

{{*L-}}

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#609689 Nov 26, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Thank you for proving you are an ignorant liar and your religion, whatever it is, is a pack of lies as well.
Maybe someday you will believe in Jesus, I seriously doubt it though. The only thing you believe in is your own ego (AKA Satan).
^^^^@ Viking^^^^

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#609690 Nov 26, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>He was allegedly there, and allegedly at least approved.
Acts 7:58-8:1a NRSV
"Then they dragged him out of the city and began to stone him; and the witnesses laid their coats at the feet of a young man named Saul. While they were stoning Stephen, he prayed, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit." Then he knelt down and cried out in a loud voice, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them." When he had said this, he died. And Saul approved of their killing him."
Exactly.

They will see what they want to see and nothing more. Like a cuckold spouse in denial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Catcher1 838,850
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 590,285
China sends armed officers to Nepal for relief ops 7 min Kid_Tomorrow 7
Gay teens in the New York Connecticut area (Feb '14) 29 min joey8451 10
Interracial experience-Mexican men and Black women (Jul '12) 33 min mario 110
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 38 min Jac 99,986
Who will be in the NBA Finals?? 39 min Kid_Tomorrow 7
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr We Are Almost There 4,440
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr swedenforever 176,949
More from around the web