Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#609798 Nov 26, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Your incorrect. Actually thats how I've interpreted your posts. That pride stands in the way of an unbeliever and salvation. Whether your saying it or not, its a very common stance from many christians......
Just saying Hey Rider :)
HFN
Knowledge

United States

#609801 Nov 26, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
@lack of knowledge - I'm very flattered you would think I'm the awesome, splediferous Kait. I'm not but it's a nice attempt at deflection as well as a lovely compliment.
Where is Kait? Doesn't seem right that our pet eejit is running around loose.
So, you must be her other half, so to speak. Seems logical, you both have the same spirits.
Knowledge

United States

#609804 Nov 26, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
only sick brain gays retards like you,
attempt laud accuse own dr Shrink,
and spread psychotic insane BS against God and poor ben Adam.
never forget dr Shrink can adjust your brain size of bird s... very quickly and very swiftly,you misearable poor gay believer in nothing-none existed imaginary jesus for you,
quit to be gay,
MAYBE DR SHRINK WILL FIND FRIENDLY WORDS ABOUT YOU,YOU POOR CYBER PSYCHO FANATIC?
tell your Priest to help you wash up your face,toungue, and filthy a...
and don't provoke evil posters to insult others?
f....you from now and few months latter,ungodly POS
Thanks, you just said,"imaginary Jesus". Your god is Allah, your holy book is the Quoran. You have just allowed everyone to know you are not a Christian, but a muslim, who enjoys cutting off people's limbs. Molesting little girls and mutalating them. You make people your slaves especially women, and you beat them senseless, if they do not do as they are told. Not all Americans have priests, like you do in your country. I believe you just used the term, insult others....hmmmmmm that is all you do. Don't need "your kind, your beliefs and sharia laws in this country". Americans, whether they are a Christian or not, does not want our country to change and be enslaved human beings and have sharia law. Our men and women fought for our freedoms. Stop your acting, and tell everyone the truth, about who you are and what you truly believe about America. You did it for me, let us see if you will do it again.:)
Knowledge

United States

#609807 Nov 26, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you can believe WHAT YOU WISH?
for me,you are little POS,Liar, and pas security prison guard f....d by inmates,
those who refused were beaten by old condom filled with stolen meat from kitchen
I knew you are crazy,sick and have not all members family on your top,brain inside only full of bird s...
poor churchoidal sick idiot,
very soon Obama with reap you out from heathcare,and DSS,
and you die like stinking skunk under local bar of alcoholics
start read Bible,you miserable old lesbian crip, and wipe your face from this s..... flowing from your mouth without of natural teeth,you poor
faceless brainless poor cyber retard
I find your posts so funny. Have you ever watched One Flew Over the Cookoos Nest? I'll think of you next time I watch it. Do you think all Americans are gay or something. I find it quite odd that you have a gay/lesbian feddish about Americans who challenge you. Please learn the English language, maybe just a tad bit of our American lingos...Don't you like Obama? Odd. Most Americans go to dentists, I guess you wouldn't know much about that. Do you own a tooth brush?
Maybe that is why you are so cranky, not seeing a dentist regularly, can cause cavities . When you don't floss regularly, that does too. Hope you use a mouthwash, you have too much bile, coming out of your mouth. Brush your teeth at least twice a day, if you don't own one, I don't know what to tell you.
Knowledge

United States

#609810 Nov 26, 2013
Fart wrote:
<quoted text>
breath my handsome fart,
you maybe get more smart your little empty bird s..brain
your criminal past is worse then anybody
all your life behind prison bars as security quard,made you Zombie,idiot, brain size of bird s...
and danger to yourselves only,
you little poor cyber coward with mouth huge like stinking toliet hole?
Last post to you Fart/shrinky dink. Do you really think you could pull your post off by changing your site? Nobody, I mean nobody writes like you. Your special. LOL Work on your English a little more, and writing skills. You might want to study the American people a little more....you really do stand out in a crowd! Your special Dr. shrink... bye now.
Knowledge

United States

#609812 Nov 26, 2013
Allien from the Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
I put all those reatrds together with you(product of christianty)in one bundle and sent on the moon,for heavy labor of 14 hours in new base built by NASA
one way ticket, and out of use,be dumped in the deep space,fly to heaven(so called church imgainary rapture born again pentacost maniacs from devil spirit)
Couldn't stop myself....shrinky from Baltimore! Your writings are all the same, anyone can pick you out of a crowd. LOL
Knowledge

United States

#609817 Nov 26, 2013
Fart wrote:
<quoted text>
Fart also is from Baltimore,
I don't hide myself before nobody,
I chalenge all punks and pseud jesus Liars like you,to face me face to face
nor to be cyber pig and miserable wicked blasphemous coward and Liar about others,
learn my language you primitive poor american ruthless life time prisoner(guard)
Fart at your old abominable wicked face, fart huge like Skud Missles thrown against wicked warriors cligues like you
Wow, I think you might have stepped over your bounds. You have just made a terrorist threat to an American Citizen for being a proud American Citizen. You just ran down the military too. Homeland Security, might just be watching you bub. Sleep well.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#609820 Nov 26, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I think you might have stepped over your bounds. You have just made a terrorist threat to an American Citizen for being a proud American Citizen. You just ran down the military too. Homeland Security, might just be watching you bub. Sleep well.
LOL

Sweet dreams, Knowledge!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#609823 Nov 26, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 12:33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.
34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
Matthew Henry’s Commentary:
Matthew 12:33-37 Men's language discovers what country they are of, likewise what manner of spirit they are of. The heart is the fountain, words are the streams. A troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring, must send forth muddy and unpleasant streams. Nothing but the salt of grace, cast into the spring, will heal the waters, season the speech, and purify the corrupt communication. An evil man has an evil treasure in his heart, and out of it brings forth evil things. Lusts and corruptions, dwelling and reigning in the heart, are an evil treasure, out of which the sinner brings forth bad words and actions, to dishonour God, and hurt others. Let us keep constant watch over ourselves, that we may speak words agreeable to the Christian character.
------
Matthew 15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
Matthew 15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
Luke 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
Hey my Twin SeRaH ~ Cheers for sharing scriptures; it is always a pleasure running into your postings, and I knew I was scrolling past much to get to something!! GOD Bless, Happy Thanksgiving to all for tomorrow and perhaps I will see your words soon... still no internet, but me thinks it is doing me good :)

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#609824 Nov 26, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one who tells everyone to worship asherah and lie. Yet, you can't even do that right? Maybe you need some prosac or something to calm you down. Jeez, you have a temper problem.
Yes, I do know all about how the Christmas trees came about. I don't worship them. They are pretty all decorated, but I don't think I will be praying to it. LOL You can make a god out of anything. If you want to worship the spaghetti monster, you just go for it honey. You may need to seek some professional counciling, you seem to have some sexual problems with deities. While they are at it, maybe they can seek a priest for your exorcism. You seem to have two or three others tagging along with you. Sounds like you are a real man hater too. If that doesn't work, I am sure the guys carrying a straight jacket and a rubber room might help you dear. Yours truly:) Thanks I needed a good laugh. Your kind does not bother me, retired correctional officer. Seen it all,heard it all. Not much really bothers me. Give it up witch, that is what you are. Why must you try to hide it? Are you ashamed of what you do? Have fun with your spaghetti monster.
No reading and comprehension skills combined with a severe case of projection.

Thank you for writing a small book describing how much I don't bother you, obsessive but mildly flattering and a tad amusing.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#609825 Nov 26, 2013
Speaking of Asylums.. Nuff said.. lol

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#609826 Nov 27, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
PRAISE PANGU!
Dead, though he may be.
Sidda.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#609827 Nov 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Holy Church of Catcher.
Nothing else even comes close.
And we have the best happy hour anywhere.
Cheers mate!

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#609828 Nov 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Pfft.
I laid myself down last night. Now I am risen.
LOLOL!

So is that batch of soda bread I made, to be sure.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#609829 Nov 27, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
YET YOU ARE STILL A MUSLIM WITH WHAT NOW OVER FOUR OR FIVE DIFFERENT NAMES, AND STILL, CRAFTY AND HOPPING SITE LOCATIONS....I thought you would have been gone by now. Saul is Paul. I am sure your Quoran does not agree... WHy don't you tell everyone how you believe in Jesus Christ, and he died for our sins and we now live under His grace and not the old law. That Jesus fulfilled the old law so that we could go to him, with repenting hears and He would forgive us when we mess up? Why don't you tell everyone here that you accept Jesus as our LoRd and Savior, that we all are sinners saved by grace? You won't, if you write it down you would be an abomination to your faith. You would be an infidel. I don't understand why you are acting like you are a Christian, unless you have dedicated your life to Jesus Christ.You want the Christians to side with you, then when it goes over what the Quoran says, you want to fight, as I have been down that road countless times with you before. You once told me that people needed to know the real truth...when you lost your temper with me. Has it all changed? Just asking.
Shrinky's an arselifter? That explains a lot...

I hope he doesn't fart during Friday prayers.
Jimmy

Eubank, KY

#609830 Nov 27, 2013
Yep!

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#609831 Nov 27, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that Satanic trash sickos are just part of a branch from the christian trash tree right? You can live in blind denial all you want sk.. um 'Knowledge'(hilarious name btw) but it changes nothing.
Gday Luce.

Yes I did know that. Maybe that's why I'm more of a fan of the late great Hitchens' writing, than Anton LaVey.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#609833 Nov 27, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
Speaking of Asylums.. Nuff said.. lol
Speaking of asylums...You do know that it's illegal to brand someone as mentally ill on the grounds of religious belief, under the Mental Health Act.

That's in NSW, but I don't imagine it's much different across the Tweed. Have to look that up.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#609834 Nov 27, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL!
So is that batch of soda bread I made, to be sure.
Hehehe.

I have a loaf of Irish brown bread...
Chris Clearwater

Knoxville, TN

#609835 Nov 27, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying Hey Rider :)
HFN
Just saying hi and God bless sister! We made it all glory to God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Nohweh 110,803
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min PRES DONALD TRUMP 675,933
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 52 min Voyeur 184,777
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 58 min Voyeur 39,232
Taking my kids 1 hr advicemama 1
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 288
Hell Angels motor cycle group (Jul '11) 3 hr Luscious 107
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 hr waaaasuuuup brother 982,119
More from around the web