Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#609683 Nov 26, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
It's so funny when a religinut gets his ass handed to him then comes back as a troll.
Happens to Topix "believers" with disturbing frequency.

The Borderland of Sol

#609684 Nov 26, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too! We are all the jesuses! Woo hoo!
I've got him beat - he never founded a church. I did.

The Borderland of Sol

#609685 Nov 26, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it, your not a believer. Enough said.
Well, you got that much right.

Of course, if anyone proves his existence, I'll have to change my mind, and believe.

If it's the Abrahamic one, I'm immediately joining the RĂ©sistance. That one doesn't nearly measure up to my idea of acceptable moral standards.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#609686 Nov 26, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, AGAIN. That's exactly what the NRSV says.
Hey Mac.....How is W/N doin?

You are right...Saul was a prosecuter of the Christians before his conversion on "The Road to Emmaus"...He then became Paul....

Saul talked like Viking before he was changed .....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#609687 Nov 26, 2013
Duane.....

I saw this site and thought you might look into it...Its your choice.

Just passing it on....

http://www.wilburministries.com/ai1ec_event/p...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#609688 Nov 26, 2013
Have a great day Everyone.....

{{*L-}}

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#609689 Nov 26, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Thank you for proving you are an ignorant liar and your religion, whatever it is, is a pack of lies as well.
Maybe someday you will believe in Jesus, I seriously doubt it though. The only thing you believe in is your own ego (AKA Satan).
^^^^@ Viking^^^^

“"None shall pass"”

There

#609690 Nov 26, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>He was allegedly there, and allegedly at least approved.
Acts 7:58-8:1a NRSV
"Then they dragged him out of the city and began to stone him; and the witnesses laid their coats at the feet of a young man named Saul. While they were stoning Stephen, he prayed, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit." Then he knelt down and cried out in a loud voice, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them." When he had said this, he died. And Saul approved of their killing him."
Exactly.

They will see what they want to see and nothing more. Like a cuckold spouse in denial.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#609691 Nov 26, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again.
"And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him."
Viking thinks he has the authority to rewrite the Bible and add words to make it say what he wants it to... Just like 'John' did to Genesis.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#609692 Nov 26, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus did rise from the dead. "behold the place where the laid him" means Look he was there and now he is gone.....
Correct. He was laying there, then got up and left. I do that every morning. I must be a resurrected God, too.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#609693 Nov 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
An hour? Dude, you're wasting your entire life!
Family, dogs and chickens are not a waste of life.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609694 Nov 26, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I am just stating facts. I could care less that you are gay. I find your desires and fantasies of raping me disturbing.
Well I don't have that fantasy, so....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609695 Nov 26, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are you a bitter, jealous coward, but you're a liar to boot. And now your psychotic schizophrenia is showing. Who is Poe, you bare-footed, straw-chewing, illegal Moonshine selling, Deliverance watching freak? What the hell is a Poe?????
An atheist pretending to be a Christian.

That's you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609696 Nov 26, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Viking thinks he has the authority to rewrite the Bible
So it's BenViking is it?

You do the same, duder.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#609698 Nov 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's BenViking is it?
You do the same, duder.
I have the authority and education to translate the Hebrew and Greek scriptures.

You are an uneducated drop-out who thinks he knows everything.
Vanessa

Ajax, Canada

#609699 Nov 26, 2013
Zack Efron back off

Zac Efron has a girlfriend

It is me
Vanessa

Ajax, Canada

#609700 Nov 26, 2013
Zack Efron. Not. You. Not

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#609701 Nov 26, 2013
El is el wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I can, Barney.
The Sumerian Geneology.
that even sounds stupid and pretentious, but post it and i'll give it a look-see;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#609702 Nov 26, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to warn him, you're right. And I would never argue with scripture, but I'm sick and tired of that animal's visceral hatred towards my Lord, his NON-STOP LIES, his unforgivable blasphemy, and his incessant re-writing of the Bible. Aren't you? Doesn't that bother you any?
brother - the apostle john wanted to destroy a city that didn't receive Jesus when they tried to pass through and Jesus said "you don't know what spirit you're from"

peter cut off a servants ear when they seized Jesus to be crucified and Jesus said "put away your weapon; those who live by the sword will die by the sword"

i understand your frustration and desire to retaliate as did the first apostles, but we have a much greater weapon now in our authority over the kingdom of darkness and the sword of the spirit which is the Word of God. we lose when we try to fight against flesh and blood and when we consider people are enemies when in fact they're the very reason Christ died.

i'm with you, partner, but let's mature together in the Lord and do this thing right!:-)

btw - as you can see from MANY of my posts, i gots a LONG way to go myself;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#609703 Nov 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand.
i know EXACTLY he's saying.

altho, there is no conflict with the Gospel of Jesus(paul to the gentiles) and David, accept today, we DO NOT WRESTLE AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD, but our warfare should be directed against the principalities of the kingdom of darkness in high places.

bringing the Gospel of Jesus destroys the power/lies of the enemy and it does us well to understand this:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 1 min Buck Crick 124
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 665,084
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min Bongo 87,839
Things poping up while i was sitting on my dads... (Jun '11) 21 min Joanne 82
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Jedi Mind Master 977,175
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 47 min Jedi Mind Master 421
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 47 min onemale 284,440
More from around the web