Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#609523 Nov 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you babbling about ?
Please stay on the atheist threads where you belong.
i'm sorry, of course you wouldn't understand - i was referencing the Bible and talking spirituality - 101!

how's the weather where you're at?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#609524 Nov 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this Greek King you refer to ?
I believe in Jesus of Galilee.
you believe in the go-tommy comic books.

how's the weather?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#609525 Nov 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You do it with every post you make.
You are a disgrace to God, Jesus and Mankind.
how very 'humane' of you to say so!

you prop whould have had fun working with joseph mengle in the camps...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#609526 Nov 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you believe in the go-tommy comic books.
how's the weather?
I started a new thread with you in mind:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/THVN0S7...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#609529 Nov 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I started a new thread with you in mind:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/THVN0S7...
you know what you can do with your new thread, right?;)

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#609530 Nov 25, 2013
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:1-2

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#609531 Nov 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what you can do with your new thread, right?;)
You and RR are overly interested in having anal sex with me.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#609532 Nov 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you bashing homosexuality?

Oh wait, I'll do the Ben routine:

"Thanks for proving that you're a homophobe."

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#609533 Nov 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! that was frign hilarious dude - grosser than gross, but very funny!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#609534 Nov 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you bashing homosexuality?
Oh wait, I'll do the Ben routine:
"Thanks for proving that you're a homophobe."
does this mean that a 3-way is out of the question?

(watch the how the autistic hypocrite ben won't lighten up and laugh about this but will forever use it against me now....)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609535 Nov 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
does this mean that a 3-way is out of the question?
(watch the how the autistic hypocrite ben won't lighten up and laugh about this but will forever use it against me now....)
Three-way?!

Shiiiiit.....

We'll get all naked and let our hairy bodies rub together with Catcher's lotion and lemons. Then we can cuddle under Catcher's white sheets.

Then Skom will bring the leftover cucumbers and IANS will provide the Macho burrito.

It'll be gay man paradise!

Without all the diversity, of course. So Catcher might not participate...

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#609536 Nov 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Three-way?!
Shiiiiit.....
We'll get all naked and let our hairy bodies rub together with Catcher's lotion and lemons. Then we can cuddle under Catcher's white sheets.
Then Skom will bring the leftover cucumbers and IANS will provide the Macho burrito.
LMAO....

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#609539 Nov 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Three-way?!
Shiiiiit.....
Really??? A gay man's paradise?

None of the gay men that I know would participate in that. Maybe it is just an underlying dream of yours.
El is el

Upper Darby, PA

#609544 Nov 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
LEARN WORD JEW.
Abraham was Jew for sure, and semite from land of Cannan?
you post cheap poor uneducated stinks
put your fat hamburger belly and bend your skeleton knee and beg God for forgiveness for all those Lies who are spread by you everyday,you little poor child sikun,and sucker mama breasts
Abram was never a Jew nor was he a semite from the land of Canaan, you ignorant idiotic clod!
El is el

Upper Darby, PA

#609545 Nov 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
For the Lord God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory.
Psalm 84:11
K-Love
And if you don't protect yourself this sun can burn you up.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609547 Nov 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? A gay man's paradise?
None of the gay men that I know would participate in that. Maybe it is just an underlying dream of yours.
Lol

It's possible.

In the gay way, I'm a virgin.

So I'm just making it up as I go.

I'll ask Catcher for verification.
El is el

Upper Darby, PA

#609548 Nov 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
can you provide any geneologies pre-Adam? didn't think so.
yes I can, Barney.
The Sumerian Geneology.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609549 Nov 25, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you have Cancer and I'm glad you have Aids. And if I ever see your mother, I'm gonna knock her down to the ground and step on the bitch's tits with my workboots for not aborting you when she had the chance. You lying piece of sh**. YOU HAVE NEVER READ THE BIBLE!!!
I SWEAR IT ON MY SOUL!!!!!!!I REPEAT!!!I SWEAR IT ON MY SOUL!!!!!
YOU HAVE NEVER READ THE BIBLE!!!!YOU CANCER RIDDEN POS!!!!!!!!
Are you a Christian?
El is el

Upper Darby, PA

#609552 Nov 25, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrites are not supposed to pray on the streets (publicly for show) YOU know that EPi is not a hypocrite.
~*~
God's Plan of Salvation
You Must Hear the Gospel
You must hear the gospel and then understand and recognize that you are lost without Jesus Christ no matter who you are and no matter what your background is. The Bible tells us that “all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”(Romans 3:23) Before you can be saved, you must understand that you are lost and that the only way to be saved is by obedience to the gospel of Jesus Christ.(2 Thessalonians 1:8) Jesus said,“I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”(John 14:6)“Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”(Acts 4:12)
You Must Believe
You must believe and have faith in God because “without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”(Hebrews 11:6) But neither belief alone nor faith alone is sufficient to save.(James 2:19; James 2:24; Matthew 7:21)
You Must Repent
You must repent of your sins.(Acts 3:19) But repentance alone is not enough. The so-called “Sinner’s Prayer” that you hear so much about today from denominational preachers does not appear anywhere in the Bible. Indeed, nowhere in the Bible was anyone ever told to pray the “Sinner’s Prayer” to be saved. By contrast, there are numerous examples showing that prayer alone does not save. Saul, for example, prayed following his meeting with Jesus on the road to Damascus (Acts 9:11), but Saul was still in his sins when Ananias met him three days later (Acts 22:16). Cornelius prayed to God always, and yet there was something else he needed to do to be saved (Acts 10:2, 6, 33, 48). If prayer alone did not save Saul or Cornelius, prayer alone will not save you. You must obey the gospel.(2 Thess. 1:8)
You Must Confess
You must confess that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.(Romans 10:9-10) Note that you do NOT need to make Jesus “Lord of your life.” Why? Because Jesus is already Lord of your life whether or not you have obeyed his gospel. Indeed, we obey him, not to make him Lord, but because he already is Lord.(Acts 2:36) Also, no one in the Bible was ever told to just “accept Jesus as your personal savior.” We must confess that Jesus is the Son of God, but, as with faith and repentance, confession alone does not save.(Matthew 7:21)
You Must Be Baptized for the Remission of Sins
Having believed, repented, and confessed that Jesus is the Son of God, you must be baptized for the remission of your sins.(Acts 2:38) It is at this point (and not before) that your sins are forgiven.(Acts 22:16) It is impossible to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ without teaching the absolute necessity of baptism for salvation.(Acts 8:35-36; Romans 6:3-4; 1 Peter 3:21) Anyone who responds to the question in Acts 2:37 with an answer that contradicts Acts 2:38 is NOT proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ!
You Must Be Faithful Unto Death
Once you are saved, God adds you to his church and writes your name in the Book of Life.(Acts 2:47; Philippians 4:3) To continue in God’s grace, you must continue to serve God faithfully until death. Unless they remain faithful, those who are in God’s grace will fall from grace, and those whose names are in the Book of Life will have their names blotted out of that book.(Revelation 2:10; Revelation 3:5; Galatians 5:4)
http://www.thywordistruth.com/questions/Quest...
Your proselytizing is of no value to me.
I have moved on.

But thanks for caring.
:)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609557 Nov 25, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
100 times more than you.
How can one be more Christian that another?

There's Scripture that probably applies to both of us.

2 Timothy 2:14

Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen.

Thoughts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min new ideas 106,077
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Liamm 650,545
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 43 min Aura Mytha 971,862
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 49 min Aura Mytha 56,148
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,345
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 1 hr Doctor REALITY 206
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr Joe Fortuna 4,853
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Rider on the Storm 182,965
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr ChristineM 445,930
More from around the web