“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#609387 Nov 23, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>I am not christian,
you poor mother f.... lesbian f..ed by male donkey on the street corner

poor homesexual h....re

you got not eyes to see anything, hate of christianity ate your eyes and brain,you little POS
Sorry.

Muslim love.

I meant Muslim love.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#609390 Nov 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously do you sit around with a dictionary and make up word association jokes and pee yourself a little laughing when you find words that rhyme?
LOL....such a dork!
More insults.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#609391 Nov 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
More insults.
You should drink some water. All that crying is going to leave you dehydrated

Do you ever insult people?

Redondo Beach, CA

#609394 Nov 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You should drink some water. All that crying is going to leave you dehydrated
Do you ever insult people?
Yep.

I'm pointing out your insults only because you piped up about other people casting insults.

My only point is that the pot shouldn't be calling the kettle black.

I don't mind the insults.

And by the way, although I wouldn't call them terrorist threats, I do think that threats (or however you want to characterize them) of going to hell are awful.

Better to be a Calvinist.

Location hidden

#609396 Nov 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they ever have an idea to begin with?
Good point

Location hidden

#609397 Nov 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
I'm pointing out your insults only because you piped up about other people casting insults.
My only point is that the pot shouldn't be calling the kettle black.
I don't mind the insults.
And by the way, although I wouldn't call them terrorist threats, I do think that threats (or however you want to characterize them) of going to hell are awful.
Better to be a Calvinist.
I pointed it out because you are constantly whining

You regularly even point out how someone responds while ignoring the instigating post that came first You do this with others and yourself. You are the biggest hypocrite on Topix

And I know you have to try to make a huge deal about hell to make it seem less crazy that HL compared telling someone that to the 9-11 attacks but you are a guy who falsely accuses people of being a child abuser and woman beater and are going to characterize telling someone who doesn't even believe in hell that they are going there as some huge deal?

Refer to my earlier post about you and HL

Location hidden

#609398 Nov 23, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
why?
you enter in someone parents lifes,
it really doesn't sound like true christian,
even born criminal never mention someone mothers or fathers,
what is wrong with you?
leave this lesbain parents alone,
you poor mother f....... insultive scumbag
You got not clue ,how to wake them up, then you catch below belt to hurt those whom you don't like???
there is not wonder,why you got wicked friends like benAdam, and his blasphemous faith spiting everyday against Bible,
grow up my son,
and never again use such remarks
about others mothers and fathers
Fart

Location hidden

#609399 Nov 23, 2013
To all churches cowards wrote:
<quoted text>
1/at first learn what is to Judge others(you behave like infant cry baby without of brain)
2/how I conduct myself there is not your remarks if this is irony or not irony( not your business)and I am not your church listener your fake sermons?
3/
to ignore someone at first person have to be known by public,
cyber doesn't give any personal characteristic who are those humans
also,ignore doesn't exist, nor any remarks who this person is?
from posts person display his personality and blasphemies ,that is what internet witness is?
4/
my kidness is not searchable by internet trolls
my kidness is excluded to those false prophets who are friends of Ball pfegor(satan)
TRUE PROPHETS NEVER WERE FRIENDS OF SATAN LIARS FAKEN PROPHETS?
There is not your concern ,if I am despair or not, or my life is misery,
Never spread remarks based on own experience and own life desperations and miserable.
Your advice also I exclude,
I DESPISE ALL CHURCHES AND THEIR PREACHERS ,PREACHERS OF LIES,WHO SEAT WITH FILTHY IMMORAL BLASPHEMOUS WORLDLY FRIENDS AND SPEW AGAINST TRUE BELIEVERS?
also Your Option I TREAT AS ADVICE,
it means I exclude you from giving me advices, and any options,
I do,what please me and Gods Word,
You are fasle prophet,babling around without of end, blaspheming God,
associating with satan Liars makes people like you not any true christian at all.
quoting Bible doesn't make you believer at all,
Go,join group of 4 sons gays benAdam general and you as capitain to catch me,beat me to the death, and write to Mod Topix to ban my posts,
THIS WAY ALL OF YOU WITHOUT BIBLIE CORRECTION,CAN BE F.....EACH OTHER WITHOUT OF END,LIE TO EACH OTHER WITHOUT OF END,
AND HATE BELIEVERS WITHOUT OF STOP.
so,my"friend"
at first grow to spiritual maturity, then open your mouth about someone desperations,miseries,judgment s, hates,or having part with Balfegor prophets
Rather I am very eager,to inhalate this thread,blaspheming without of end my Lord and my God,
none of you got something to do with true salvation,
only participate spreading hate, insults and scorpion venom against those who dissagree with you,
now kiss your lesbain-man a.....suck his by surgeon planted clitoris and love him as Friend and your boy friend
good night
Fart fart

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#609402 Nov 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
He "the evil" could be working at Burger King, spittin' on your bacon burgers.
baptizing him with swine flu. Yum! yum!
Oh I don't go to Burger King, ew, I live in a clean country too, no swine flu, it's ok Adam, don't be jelly of other's good fortune, I'm sure your pretend 'god' allah has blessed you.

Redondo Beach, CA

#609403 Nov 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I pointed it out because you are constantly whining
You regularly even point out how someone responds while ignoring the instigating post that came first You do this with others and yourself. You are the biggest hypocrite on Topix
And I know you have to try to make a huge deal about hell to make it seem less crazy that HL compared telling someone that to the 9-11 attacks but you are a guy who falsely accuses people of being a child abuser and woman beater and are going to characterize telling someone who doesn't even believe in hell that they are going there as some huge deal?
OK, you have the last word.

I'm done with you for the day.

Enjoy.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#609404 Nov 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol thanks.
That's Faramir, from Lord of the Rings 1. He was killed by the Orc boss-man.
He said "One does not simply walk into Mordor.." And when on to say why.
I changed it a lil.
It's Boromir, Faramir's brother. Faramir is almost burned alive by his insane father in Gondor and ends up with Eowyn in the end.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#609405 Nov 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
**PORTIONS DELETED**And by the way, although I wouldn't call them terrorist threats, I do think that threats (or however you want to characterize them) of going to hell are awful.
.. I'm gonna stick with my logic ..

1. Mean Uncle Frank tells Nephew Catcher, "If you sit in my favorite chair, I'm going to whip the hell out of you with my belt."

2. Poor Catcher is terrorized and experiences fear so he does not sit in mean Uncle Frank's favorite chair.

3. The fear was caused by the verbal assault of Uncle Frank.

4. Hence, Uncle Frank is a terrorist whose primary purpose is to establish fear.

.. now, turn it around ..

1. A cleric tells a child, "You're going to hell if you don't believe in God."

2. The child asks, "What's hell?"

3. The cleric responds, "A place of eternal fire and torture.

4. This child feels fear so decides that God is real.

5. The fear was caused by terror.

6. Hence, the cleric is a terrorist.

With Established Harem

#609406 Nov 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I pointed it out because you are constantly whining
.. I'm starting to think you want to have sex with both of us ..

.. maybe they'll toss some bananas into the spa water during Catcher's next visit to China ..

.. or, integrate the mineral springs ..

With Established Harem

#609407 Nov 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy.
.. did I write something that offended you ??..

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#609408 Nov 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Your mom drank and smoked when she was pregnant didn't she?
Ask me like you would ask Jesus.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Into this world we're thrown

#609409 Nov 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy.
ottg?

Or pickles and lotion time?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#609410 Nov 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. that's truth according to THE BOOK OF SKOM ..
.. hey, a friend clarified my thought process ..
.. what do you think of this ??..
"The word terrorist has become a loaded term lately. But of course, the notion of hell for the bad is fearmongering."
As far as non-believers go, it is a wasted attempt at fear mongering.
It would be wasted on Jews as well.

"Hell" would have only been believed by pagans. That is why you see Tartarus and Hades in the New Testament. Jesus and a few Jews believed in Sheol (where ALL the dead go) and Gehenna (which is a "judging/cleansing process" conducted by God); nothing like the "Hell" and "Satan" of Christians and pagans.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#609411 Nov 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. who do vodoo? I do vodoo ..
<< placing doll in lap >>
<< painting "SKOM" on face >>
<< wrapping scarves around doll >>
Terrorist!!!!

LOL

“Pillars of Creation....”

Into this world we're thrown

#609412 Nov 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy.
Did you ever pay the $1000.00 to my charity?

I notice you conveniantly didnt respond to my post where I clearly showed a post in which you mention pickles.......

Pay up!!!

Or do I need to take you to court.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#609413 Nov 23, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know, the Bible has been changed countless times. I suppose you have to have discernment from God, if you want it. You just have to study and keep studying, none of us should ever stop learning... I suppose we all in life have something to give, that is good. As far as liars, they're many out there. But, some actually believe they are doing God's work and that is between them and God. Then you got the real deals, they are like wolves in sheeps clothing....Like buyer beware... Do you not believe in God at all or that there is a higher power than what we know?
I believe in a creative and motive force of the universe. I don't believe in deities. I think explaining God to a human (even Jesus) is like explaining the Sun to an amoeba.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 3 min Toby 4,927
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min River Tam 70,019
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min The Hangman 974,600
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Jake999 282,860
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Ricky F 183,441
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr Spider1954 2,970
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Anthony MN 658,358
More from around the web