Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#609095 Nov 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Might have something to do with intentionally posting fake verses to ask us the questions or providing a book and chapter that said the opposite of what was claimed. Since it was noticed immediately, the game was up. I have seen people go to a lot of lengths to try to discredit the Bible. Those two things were a first. But it really helps to show some people aren't the least bit interested in the truth. If they can smear the rep on false information that is good enough for them.
It's ironic. I have seen people give quite the rebuke to someone else when that person's honest opinions were not consistent with their studies. Opinions given only to offer a point of view. Then in return they intentionally make up verses and present something as fact they know to be false all in hoping to discredit the Bible. It is actually the first time I have seen anyone try either tactic.
Just another double standard in a day in the life of Topix. Although probably our own fault for even indulging the questions when it is known a serious or honest discussion is not even the goal
You think HL's goal was to simply discredit the Bible?

Maybe.

I think her goal was to find answers about it. Perhaps she really thinks the Bible only portrays women as harlets and housewife-slaves. I dunno.

Maybe she's thinking of the "harlot" in Revelation 17... But that was clearly not a woman.

"the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth"

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#609096 Nov 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my friend, hope to see you do just that and be by more.
I was thinking about some things. And while some of the tit for tat on Topix is more on a superficial level so I am not that concerned about it, I have been doing some thinking on the general rules for those outside the faith. Especially if something falls into the category of sin and now illegal. I make that distinction because I think there is one made spiritually and I do think is citizens as well as Christians we have a right to speak out about things we find to be illegal and immoral
But if it is something specific to the faith, we really can't say a whole lot any more than we would allow a Muslim or a Scientologist to tell us we are not properly following their faith as we do not answer to them. We answer to God. Anyway, the verses I have been reading lately have been these:
1 Corinthians 5:11-13
"But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sisterc but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people. What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? God will judge those outside.“Expel the wicked person from among you.”
Anyway, just some things i have been going over the last few months really. Hope all is well with you and hope to catch up with you soon
(T) Peace
That was the intent of the Noahide Laws; "Secular" Laws for Gentiles in Hebrew lands to follow. The Hebrews realized what you posted 3000 years ago.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#609097 Nov 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth"
And that is one of the clues that the entirety of Revelation is an allegory, not literal.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#609098 Nov 22, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
That is how I know I am on the narrow path.
Enjoy your 4 billion strong march to nowhere.
let's not get confused here, friend - getting spanked on the internet for being a blasphemer is NOT the same as identifying with Christ through persecution!

try standing with the One and Only, born of a virgin, once and you'll draw heat from everyone, including the the self-righteous within the 'church' to the gaytheist's who oppose the Church.

you don't have the stomach for it buddy, that's why you're not with us;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#609099 Nov 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. this post deserves a response ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4IjawyE9YIIXX
a youtube link is NOT a response, darling, it's more 0/nada/nothing!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#609100 Nov 22, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
If YHWY was your father he would murder you for talking back to him.
nice try, satan's lil butt-boy!

"if you're the Son of God...blah blah blah..." satan to Jesus

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#609101 Nov 22, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is one of the clues that the entirety of Revelation is an allegory, not literal.
Ahhhh...

Revelation is allegorical but you're favorite "you are all gods" is literal...

You're about 67 cards short of a full deck,. BenAssFucked.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#609102 Nov 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
let's not get confused here, friend - getting spanked on the internet for being a blasphemer is NOT the same as identifying with Christ through persecution!
try standing with the One and Only, born of a virgin, once and you'll draw heat from everyone, including the the self-righteous within the 'church' to the gaytheist's who oppose the Church.
you don't have the stomach for it buddy, that's why you're not with us;)
You are a disgrace to God, Jesus, Christendom and all mankind.

That you hate me so much and have to constantly lie proves exactly what you really are.

"Get thee behind me, Satan." - Jesus

“"None shall pass"”

There

#609103 Nov 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
....blah blah blah....
That sums up most of your posts.

Enjoy worshiping Satan. You already have your reward, expect no more.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#609104 Nov 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh...
Revelation is allegorical but you're favorite "you are all gods" is literal...
You're about 67 cards short of a full deck,. BenAssFucked.
When did I say it was literal ?

I have consistently maintained that the Hebrew Scriptures are allegorical.

Are you stupid or a liar ? Yours posts prove both.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#609105 Nov 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You think HL's goal was to simply discredit the Bible?
Maybe.
I think her goal was to find answers about it. Perhaps she really thinks the Bible only portrays women as harlets and housewife-slaves. I dunno.
Maybe she's thinking of the "harlot" in Revelation 17... But that was clearly not a woman.
I would be more inclined in believing the possibility and ignored her pointing to Numbers 25 had she also not made up a Bible verse that she also conveniently didn't source and conveniently had ellipses on either side of it. I think somehow she thought if she presented it that way she would slip in through. Nobody quotes a verse that doesn't exist IMO.

Although I agree that there are others things that would not have surprised me had someone brought it up like the whore of Babylon or maybe misunderstanding a title given to a book and chapter. Unfortunately, this wasn't that.

Location hidden

#609106 Nov 22, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the intent of the Noahide Laws; "Secular" Laws for Gentiles in Hebrew lands to follow. The Hebrews realized what you posted 3000 years ago.
Do you see that as the same? That is an interesting take. Don't get me wrong, I agree that the Noahide laws could be considered secular laws for Gentiles in Hebrews lands. But I see this more as a matter of enforcement more than say those outside the faith having different rules. I mean they do. But I see Corinthians more about simply saying enforce what the faithful are to follow on the faithful and let God worry about how those outside the faith live.

But he also expected people who called themselves brothers and sisters to be expelled to those outside the faith as some broke laws too heinous and refused correction.

I may have to go back and expand my study as it might be too narrowly focused right now. Thanks for the post. Has given me something to consider

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#609107 Nov 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
No lipstick?
Not even the phone number?
For a good cucumber time, call:
1-800-Catcher
"You pitch, I'll catch"
Heh

I never thought I would see the day a guy on Topix not only saw masturbation "in-between the lines" of a post not even remotely close to it but then tried to get me to discuss by responding to my refusal to tell me I am just being bashful and to make the point there is nothing to feel guilty about. It seemed like a very tried and true method he was attempting to use on me!

But you know our little Catch, he is much too wordy and sophisticated to use something as common as lipstick or to just just let anyone call him. He has to keep things diversified after all.

Heh heh
El is el

Upper Darby, PA

#609109 Nov 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear Heavenly Father, I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to You I lift up my soul. Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground (Psalm 143:8-10). Lord, you know me and you know my special needs. I trust you to meet those needs in the way that is best. You know what is in my heart and mind today. I pray that you will provide calmness and fill me with good thoughts and actions as I interact with the people around me. In the name of Jesus I pray and offer you praise. Amen.
Prime time with God
Why do you like to boast?
Doesn't your bible tell you to pray in private?
Or do you just like to show off?
El is el

Upper Darby, PA

#609110 Nov 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Have a great Friday
~God Bless~
Remember that your bible says to pray behind closed doors.
Now I expect you to stop boasting the next time you go on topix.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#609112 Nov 22, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
That sums up most of your posts.
Enjoy worshiping Satan. You already have your reward, expect no more.
heavy sigh.....THIS is what i get for telling you the truth.....
El is el

Upper Darby, PA

#609113 Nov 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
women are highly esteemed in the Bible and in God's economy (now here's the kicker) when they're in alignment with God's order.
the first lady, Eve, was also the first jezebel who enticed her husband into rebellion against God. God in His graciousness restored her, but prophesied that because from women would come the Christ/Redeemer, there would forever be emnity between her SEED and the serpent/devil and THAT's why there is hostility in the world toward women; it isn't from God nor should it be from His Church:-)
Eve was the first Jezebel you say?
LOL

That would mean that Eve was still alive in the 9th century BC in the garden of Edin.
Now that's quite silly wouldn't you say?

The rest of your male chauvenistic statement is just that...CHAUVENISTIC!!
Nothing else but!
El is el

Upper Darby, PA

#609114 Nov 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"if they hate you, know that they hated Me before they hated you" Jesus:-)
Jesus was saying that to his disciples not to the Mayberry PD.

You're WAY off base.

“Jon Snow”

Since: Dec 10

The King in the Nor±h

#609116 Nov 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh
I never thought I would see the day a guy on Topix not only saw masturbation "in-between the lines" of a post not even remotely close to it but then tried to get me to discuss by responding to my refusal to tell me I am just being bashful and to make the point there is nothing to feel guilty about. It seemed like a very tried and true method he was attempting to use on me!
But you know our little Catch, he is much too wordy and sophisticated to use something as common as lipstick or to just just let anyone call him. He has to keep things diversified after all.
Heh heh
We saw you put your lipstick on his lotioned up cucumber.
That's how you blow yourself up, kinda like masterbation, in the Mensa protege's mentally deranged skombolis, fabricated deviant twisted reality, old fashioned christard mental masturbation kind of way.
El is el

Upper Darby, PA

#609117 Nov 22, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why anyone does that.
The Bible on its own has provided 1700 years of controversy, contradictions and conundrums.
"Some of the Abrahamic Scriptures can be proved to be true. Some of it can be proved to be untrue. Most if it... we will never know." Me 4:30
Yes, especially when there is virtually no physical archeo-logical evidence of Abram in the Near Eastern region.
However, I do hope that something will soon be dug up.
I kinda like the guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min nanoanomaly 87,969
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min crucifiedguy 284,507
FATIH SIEMENS Servisi (2I2) 2O2 62 35 SIEMENS F... 42 min buzser 1
Siemens Cerrahpasa Siemens Servisi (2I2) 2O2 62... 45 min buzser 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 49 min Devil number 666 977,214
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 51 min Truthiness 480
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Truthiness 28
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr -KENTUCKY- 665,191
More from around the web