Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#608586 Nov 20, 2013
>>>Morning<< <

“Children are a wonderful gift.They have an extraordinary capacity to see into the heart of things and to expose sham and humbug for what they are.”

~ Desmond Tutu

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#608587 Nov 20, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Sometimes I feel like I have poured myself into something or someone, and worked and fought for a cause, only to see no fruits for my labors. It all seemed in vain. But I know that You can work in all of that to fulfill a greater purpose. Please, don't let the labor of my heart and hands be in vain. I pray that all I do would be as unto You and for a good purpose and eternal value. Please bless the works of my heart and hands for Your glory. Please empower me with wisdom and insight through Your Holy Spirit. Please guide me every step and every day, to have a part in reaching this world for You and ministering to those I love. In Jesus' name, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#608588 Nov 20, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Get all the advice and instruction you can, so you will be wise the rest of your life.

Proverbs 19:20

K-Love

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#608589 Nov 20, 2013
VIKING wrote:
I SAY AGAIN.....I HAVE SINGLE-HANDED DESTROYED
THIS THREAD. AND I AM DAMN PROUD OF IT TOO!!!!
I DID THE SAME THING TO WINLAC. I AM BASICALLY
A SERIAL THREAD KILLER. AND I AM DAMN PROUD OF IT
TOO. I'm ONLY BEING HONEST!!!!!!!!!! SORRY....
NAAAAAH.........I'M NOT SORRY.
This know also that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters,
proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parent, unthankful, unholy.
2 Timothy 3:1&2

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#608590 Nov 20, 2013
Have a great day Everyone....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#608591 Nov 20, 2013
VIKING wrote:
I SAY AGAIN.....I HAVE SINGLE-HANDED DESTROYED
THIS THREAD. AND I AM DAMN PROUD OF IT TOO!!!!
I DID THE SAME THING TO WINLAC. I AM BASICALLY
A SERIAL THREAD KILLER. AND I AM DAMN PROUD OF IT
TOO. I'm ONLY BEING HONEST!!!!!!!!!! SORRY....
NAAAAAH.........I'M NOT SORRY.
Calm down Friend.....Your influence hasn't destroyed this thread...

Believe me....It has been through WORSE than you.. and has made it....

Hope you had a good nights sleep....See ya later!

“Filia Spartacus”

Since: Jun 13

Libertas

#608592 Nov 20, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
My god can beat up your god.
Do you know his name? Sure you do. He talks to you every day. You could not live a normal life without him.
You believe in him, whether you like it or not. Unless you abandon him completely, you cannot deny he exists.
My god is a more personal god than yours can ever be, for if you have enough sense to understand these words, my god lives within you.
He lives within us all, to some degree. A heartbreaking few cannot understand him, but this is not their fault.
The real tragedy is the multitudes who ignore much of his counsel, particularly when he questions your god too deeply.
My god has been around longer than your god. He was here before the many other gods that preceded your god.
Though you will likely scoff at the notion, my god was the father of your god, as he was to all gods. But that was long ago when he was young and not yet sure of himself.
Though many of your god's followers try to hold him down, my god grows stronger and more independent each day.
When your god expelled us from paradise for eating an apple, my god taught us to grow our own fruit.
When your god forbade knowledge, demanding we live in ignorance, my god created books.
When your god smote cities like a tantrum-prone child, my god helped to rebuild them.
When your god insisted the world was flat, my god showed his followers it was round, to their peril at the hands of your god's followers.
While your god watched in silence as children sickened and died, my god created medicines to make them well.
When your god winked and nodded at slavery, my god argued passionately against it.
While your god represses half the human race, my god considers woman to be the equal of man.
When your god only helps those who help themselves, my god rolls up his sleeves and actually does help until your god decides to join in, and then steals all the credit.
When your god inspired great buildings and great art, my god made them possible.
While your god says we are all born sinners, tainted before we even draw breath, my god says we are all born innocent; a clean slate with limitless potential.
While your god offers dubious allusions of an afterlife, my god provides for us here in this life.
While your god makes amazing promises, but offers not a shred of proof, my god performs amazing deeds, and the proof is there to be seen by all.
While your god demands blind faith and obsequious obedience, my god encourages questions, even about himself.
When your god says "Thou shalt not," my god says "You can do anything."
My god is reason.
He does more in a day than your god will ever do.- Richard Bamford
Thanks for that, Scar.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#608593 Nov 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, look.
One more believer in the Satan.
.. are you saying you don't believe in Satan? If so, shame on you !!..

.. the Bible is very clear on the matter ..

"Who (women) plan evil things in their heart and stir up wars continually."
Psalm 140:2

"And a man will choose...any wickedness, but the wickedness of a woman. Sin began with a woman and thanks to her we all must die."
Ecclesiasticus, 25:18, 19 & 33. 1
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#608594 Nov 20, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
"And a man will choose...any wickedness, but the wickedness of a woman. Sin began with a woman and thanks to her we all must die."
The bible is also very clear about homosexuality.

Romans 1:24-32

Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen. For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done....
Adam

#608595 Nov 20, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that, Scar.
Crappy comment.
Chris Clearwater

United States

#608596 Nov 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless you LW.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#608598 Nov 20, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#608599 Nov 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
:)

Verse is only semi-related. But wanted to post it anyway

1 Corinthians 1:17-18

"For Christ did not send me to baptize but to preach the gospel, and not with words of eloquent wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power. For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#608600 Nov 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Riposte repost.
Adam

#608601 Nov 20, 2013
I guess the homosexual propaganda won´t go away till the dreams of Sodom and Gomorrah (the legalization of homosexuality) and the public acceptance for the queers to live in sin, shame and guilt and their deal with human rights and euquality are fullfilled.

Stop this corruption and stop this immorality.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#608602 Nov 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
I guess the homosexual propaganda won´t go away till the dreams of Sodom and Gomorrah (the legalization of homosexuality) and the public acceptance for the queers to live in sin, shame and guilt and their deal with human rights and euquality are fullfilled.

Stop this corruption and stop this immorality.
Quote Romans some more then go watch Caligula. Pelic.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#608603 Nov 20, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I give the books in your NT the same level of scrutiny and analysis as the hundreds of other pre-3rd cent. Christian Scriptures.
I don't follow Constantine's orders. I am not a citizen of the Roman Empire.
umm.....the apostles/eyewitnesses were hand-picked by Jesus/God, not rome or constantine - DUH!

the gnostic/mystic/new age go-gospels on the other hand, were inspired by satan:)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#608604 Nov 20, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Matthew Henry’s Commentaries:
Matthew Henry (18 October 1662 – 22 June 1714) was an English commentator on the Bible and Presbyterian minister.
Who gives a crap what his opinion is unless you are a 300 year old Presbyterian ?
When did he become an Apostle... or is he a prophet or maybe God incarnate ?
Many of you Christians are willing to follow anyone except Jesus. I find that so very sad.
more importantly - who in their right mind could give a crap about what YOU think and who made YOU an apostle or prophet?!;)

get in line or get lost, liar!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#608605 Nov 20, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
""I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and Lucifer." - Rev. 22:16
You quote mine almost as bad as Rev Anal.

Here, the actual Scripture:

“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#608606 Nov 20, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
The proper translation of the Latin Bible's "Deus Pater" into English is "Jupiter". It can also be literally translated as "Sky Daddy".
The Germanic word from which the English word "God" originates is Indo-European as well can be traced to the Sanskrit word "Gau" whihch means both "cow" and "sacred".
LOL, the Catholics believe in the Roman God Jupiter and Protestants believe in a "Sacred Cow".
Makes the Catholicism ancient Paganism and Protestants Hindus.
ROFLMAO
RR is a Hindu!
Skom is a Pagan
I'm a Jew.
Oh crap, I have to go pee I am laughing so hard.
Thanks for teaching me how much fun word games are, RR.
This made you laugh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Porkpie Hat 271,432
Rajkot gay Topix 6 min rjrj 95
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min BenAdam 841,146
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 9 min I Am No One_ 53,359
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 14 min Naveen kumar 1,464
Homeland Security And Space Aviations 27 min Ellisages 2
News Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) 35 min swedenforever 55
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min kent 591,237
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Naveen kumar 7,166
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 4 hr Sheila 262
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr Tony17 100,176
More from around the web