Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Sam

London, KY

#608796 Nov 21, 2013
Yep!
Sam

London, KY

#608797 Nov 21, 2013
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengeance!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#608798 Nov 21, 2013
"Neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night, stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds." - Herodotus, 503 B.C.

Prophecy fulfilled!

Hail Zeus!

ROFLMAO
YtubeBibleProphe cy

Marietta, GA

#608799 Nov 21, 2013

ISRAEL's foretold "TIME" ---ready for ANTICHRST

http://youtu.be/OOyh7-GBuFU

“"None shall pass"”

There

#608800 Nov 21, 2013
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
- Hamlet (1.5.166-7), Hamlet to Horatio

The prophet of God Queen Bess!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#608802 Nov 21, 2013
Adam shags all the beasts and birds but none were to his liking.

" The Lord God said,“It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a mate for him.” Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man… but for Adam no suitable mate was found. So the Lord God… made a woman… and he brought her to the man.
~ Genesis 2:18-22

So you too must have sex with animals before choosing a wife. Thus sayeth the Lord thy God!

ROFLMAO

This "inspired interpretation" stuff is hilarious.
Read a verse and make it say whatever you want then tell everyone it is the word of God. When get enough idiots to believe you then start a new denomination.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#608803 Nov 21, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
MARK 16:6 HE HAS RISEN FROM THE DEAD!
NEW LIVING TRANSLATION
FROM THE DEAD
Now hurry up and die.
So what if some liars rewrote the Bible again ?

All you people do is rewrite the Bible to make it say what it never did.

God says thanks for shoving words in his mouth. A nice snack before He devours your soul.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#608805 Nov 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. seriously, why does the bible portray women as devils or harlots ??..
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, perhaps it's a bit like the way Shakespeare portrays women as witches, in Macbeth at least. He has Lady Macbeth repeating what the witches said, which implies...
.. a sign of the times ..

.. only you and Mac have tried to answer my question ..

.. fascinating ..

With Established Harem

#608807 Nov 21, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>It occurs to me that theistic cultures most often and exclusively portray women in such a way.
All instilled by the prod of a god at the backs of its worshipers and it comes from the words or actions of the deity sanctioned and inspired writings.
With the deity being the primary source and implied lesson being:
<the deity!> " I approve it, It's okay and remember - you heard it here - first..."
.. make that three responses ..

.. it seems God approves of belittling women ..

.. Jesus might have tried to change that but Paul made sure it didn't work ..

.. still no Christian response, wonder why ..

With Established Harem

#608809 Nov 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I did. In the very first sentence. More importantly I answered why she asked it.
Although if you want to speculate as to the mind and heart of the authors of the Bible you would have to be God to to so.
I can tell you while people focus on Paul, and I have heard the claims of misogynistic, there is more to consider than just the times. And that is what I would consider the foolishness of trying to sum a man up by the slimmest of glimpses into the subject.
If one were to look at verses that may seem particularly harsh towards women, Solomon actually has a verse with more bite in it than any and it would be:
Ecclesiastes 7:28
which I am still seeking but have not found. I have found one man among a thousand, but I have not found a woman among all these.
Yet the song of Solomon has some of the greatest writings of love I have ever seen.
"5Who is this coming up from the wilderness leaning on her beloved?
She Under the apple tree I roused you;there your mother conceived you,there she who was in labor gave you birth.6Place me like a seal over your heart,like a seal on your arm;for love is as strong as death,its jealousya unyielding as the grave.It burns like blazing fire,like a mighty flame.7Many waters cannot quench love;
rivers cannot sweep it away.If one were to give all the wealth of one’s house for love,it would be utterly scorned."
So would you presume yourself an expert on Salomon's heart based on Ecclesiastes 7:28? Would you look at the bigger picture? Or might you even decide how could you possibly have enough information to know the heart of a man?
I don't know how much you believe the Bible or if you do some parts and not others. I have never really had reason to ask and really don't have a reason I need to know. But I can tell you when people tend to ask questions like these, that seem to want to disparage or question parts of it, I can tell you I trust God. I trust in His message. I trust in how He chose to share it. It does not matter to me if others do not or how they view it. We all walk our own paths
(T) Peace
.. the O.T. God is a misogynist ..

.. you trust this God's message ..

.. therefore, you must be a misogynist ..

With Established Harem

#608810 Nov 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Luci is a good person.
She has done no harm to anyone here.
You really should leave her alone.
.. he won't because he can't ..

With Established Harem

#608811 Nov 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so clueless, as usual
I realize someone like you is motivated by alliances
You are the type of person that leverage his "friendship" as a threat so someone will support him on Topix. You would encourage them not to do what is best for them but instead to do what benefits you. You have shown this repeatedly.
Was it a positive thing for me or Ians to come here every day and just take runs at each other all day? Of course not. Yet you tried to use your 'friendship' to pressure him out of engaging in a peace just so you could get your way
Is it beneficial for someone not to be perceived as believable by their own friends? But you would have them do it because you want to have another person who can run to your aid when you need it
You are a weak and petty person Catcher. One who does what is best for himself instead of one who encourages friends to do what is best for them
That post I made to her was being more of a friend to her than anything you are doing. My post is encouraging her to be herself and to understand people like her for being herself. You would encourage to pretend to be something she isn't, because it is what is best for you
I pity you
CATCHER

.. see prior post ..

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#608815 Nov 21, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep making fun of Satan, you jerkoff. We'll see who's laughing 100 years from now when guffawing Demons are shoving Watermelons up your ass.
WOW You take time off from this thread...drop back in for a few minutes...and find a wealth of information.

Do they really shove watermelons up your ass in hell? I might have to rethink this whole thing.

Thank you for posting some useful information.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#608817 Nov 21, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
MAY YOUR CANCER KILL YOUR LIVER SLOW!!!!!!!!!!
I don;t have cancer but thanks for hating me anyway.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#608818 Nov 21, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
So not only do you wanna jerk off 20 times in front of Jesus, but now on top of that, you're calling Adam an animal raper. YOU JUST POSTED THAT ADAM IS INTO BEASTIALITY!!!! YOU HELL-BOUND BLASPHEMING PIG!!!!
MAY YOUR CANCER KILL YOUR LIVER SLOW!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't say it, the Bible did.

You rejected "The Word of God".

“"None shall pass"”

There

#608821 Nov 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. seriously, why does the bible portray women as devils or harlots ??..
<quoted text>
.. a sign of the times ..
.. only you and Mac have tried to answer my question ..
.. fascinating ..
<Cough cough> You didn't like my response ? <frowny face>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#608823 Nov 21, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
My pleasure. And you DO have Cancer.
You need to start taking your Haldol again.

With Established Harem

#608825 Nov 21, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
<Cough cough> You didn't like my response ? <frowny face>
.. must have missed it. Sorry ..

.. glad your treatment is working! Fight through the pain, it will be worth it ..

“"None shall pass"”

There

#608833 Nov 21, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Plagiarize much?
WTF?

How is mentioning Haldol plagiarizing ?

Oh! Wait!, you stopped taking it so it makes perfect sense to you.

ROFLMAO

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#608842 Nov 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. the O.T. God is a misogynist ..
.. you trust this God's message ..
.. therefore, you must be a misogynist ..
LOL

You know what specious reasoning is right?

First I would have to agree with your original characterization which I don't. But let me show you what you just did.

Catcher is straight
You trust Catcher
Therefore you must be straight

Seriously HL, the more desperate you two get, the absolutely more devoid of logic and common sense your posts become

You are upset you got exposed for mocking beliefs and and blatantly lying. This is an old pattern in which instead of owning up to what you did you simply make the problem worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Doctor My Eyes 88,758
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Redeemed Jersey P... 996,595
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min Big Al 703,901
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Big Al 223,087
"Doctor REALITY" is FOS 7 hr chick fill a 12
WARNING To GOP Republicans 8 hr Bernie fan 1
New girl reminds me too much of ex gf 8 hr Jimbo 2