Comments
581,301 - 581,320 of 599,964 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#608460 Nov 19, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
On a further note, famous christians were and are just as indoctrinated as anyone else. A famous sheep is still just a sheep but famous.
Please provide historical evidence that the jesus actually existed.
No, a book of stories is not evidence.
There are more story books that could prove the existence of magical elves if evidence worked that way.

trifecta1 wrote:-
I see so much unbelievers on topix write some form of this question many times. And the last unbeliever I see write it I write this to them...but they can't give me an answer. so maybe you can.
----
I'm rather curious, since I always see this "prove it" claim from unbelievers on the billboard that want believers to prove to them God exist or Jesus is God or the bible true or Jesus exist etc, etc. Why do you think the believer in Jesus Christ has to prove anything to you---when that believer is not responsible for what you believe? Should it not be >>your<< responsibility to believe? and if you don't believe---why put the responsibility on someone else to convince you, when there is no consequence or harm to the believer for you not believing? A better response from you would be "you don't believe". Well then fine, don't believe. But why are you trying to >make< a believer >make< you believe? that's rather strange writer.

You don't believe Jesus existed....then don't believe Jesus existed. No one is responsible for what you believe except you and you can't make someone not believe in Jesus Christ.

LuciFerr wrote:
Yet you care enough to provide several paragraphs that are completely devoid of evidence.
Cheers Tri.
And this is your response? pathetic and weak. You have no answers either.

Again--why is is the Christian responsibility to give you evidence that Jesus existed?

Nothing will happen to the Christian if the Christian can't give you evidence that Jesus existed.

I think there is enough historical paper trail to prove Jesus existed----but when did it become the responsibility of the Christian to go get that evidence for you? Why you no get up off your lazy azz and go find it yourself?

Maybe is because you like to think Christians on topix here to prove something to you or make you believe something.

That make you feel good huh---to come here fold your arms and to yell at Christians---PROVE IT!!...oy!lol!

The Christian has no responsibility to make you believe Jesus existed.
There is no prize to the Christian to make you believe.
There are no negative repercussions or anything bad that will happen to the Christian if you reject Jesus Christ.

Your inability to believe in Jesus Christ. Or the fact that you won't---or you >>can't<< believe in Jesus Christ---is your own friggin responsibility writer. Christians no owe you anything on topix except the Gospel of Jesus which is John 3:16.

You no believe it? so what? you see to that.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#608461 Nov 19, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
Somebody left the gate open..........
Well it sure was not me.
Hey Rider;
Hope things been good for ya.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#608465 Nov 19, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Good story Skombolis. I think dogs are one of Gods gifts to those that know how to treat them.
So that what happened. I got 7, daughter got 7 and son got one for a total of 15. All pampered.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#608466 Nov 19, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
This may be another honest statement of yours.
Would you still agree that since "Satan" hasn't been seen, it is just a construct of man's creation?
No.

I believe Satan is very real.

I also believe his influence is real.

I've just never seen him.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#608467 Nov 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, boy.
I may have to consider the Catcher white sheet.
I don't really want to, but you just confessed.
You're a fornicator.
I'll consult with Pat Robertson to decide if I should be posting to you.
I hear Pat blamed the awful twisters in Illinois on our willingness to accept fornicators.
You are a happy guy~ so of course you'll post to me (c:
I have asked God for forgiveness for the deeds and years that I knew Him to be true and that I knew Jesus was His Son... but I did what I wanted to anyways. In submitting to admit my sins against people- He gave me a clean new me. I take MUCH better care of this Debbie~
I was not born again until 2006~ prior to that I was 75% good - but only 50% healed of the griefs that come with being who I was or what was done to me. In accepting my freedom from deeds I had done, and deeds done to me- I am a while person who is 94% good~
so I have much less to seek to repair from-
This is what I hope for all people.... for people to start the journey <3

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#608468 Nov 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ezekiel 28.
ROFLMAO

A Prophecy Against the King of Tyre

" Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus" Ezekiel 28:1

The King of Tyre isn't Satan.

Who told you he was ?

BTW, "Son of Man" is what Ezekiel calls himself (Just like Jesus!) so I guess that makes Ezekiel God, too.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#608469 Nov 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times must I correct you on that verse?
You know what, never mind. You're unlearnable.
You can't. All you can do is try to force me to accept your opinion as the word of God. I refuse. A proven liar like you knows nothing of God.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#608470 Nov 19, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Deb,
Being gay shouldn't be a big deal. You are correct.
But it is, to both "sides".
Think about years and years of oppression- being told -who you know you are-
is not who you should be! Or even who you can be!
What I see of "Gay Pride"- is , many human beings finally demanding to be able to live their
lives free and open and to be afforded the same rights yourself and your husband have.
I see these members of our society- finally celebrating the fact their voices are starting to be heard-
that must do wonders to their self- worth. As it should be.
-- Eventually - the pendulum rights it's self.
That's why they feel compelled to discuss their sexual preference . It's the very reason they are mistreated
in our society. Their sexuality.
Until they are treated as equals to you and I- why should any of us be silent?
I can't say it enough- I will say it , and defend it till the day I die- They are born that way.
The same as any hetrosexual.
- I know your feelings on this. As you do mine.
I am offering my sincere opinion. In friendship.
Thank you (((((LeLe))))))) You make good points-

What these ladies do not know is how often I have explained to other Christians why the government does not have the right to descrimminate against gays.

Also- your post helped me to realize something.. I think that their constant posting about it ---- has triggered a reaction due to the fact that it looks like they are presenting themselves as a victim. Instead of just "being"... No matter what we are the victimm of--- WE SHOULD never present ourselves as as a victim.

I will always be you friend sister.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#608471 Nov 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
I believe Satan is very real.
I also believe his influence is real.
I've just never seen him.
<offers Ar Ar some crazy sauce to go with his deep dish personal pan delusion>

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#608472 Nov 19, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>(((((Luci))))))))

What if you're right
And He was just
Another nice guy

What if you're right
What if it's true
They say the cross
Will only make a fool of you
And what if it's true

What if He takes His place in history
With all the prophets and the kings
Who taught us love and came in peace
But then the story ends, what then

But what if you're wrong
What if there's more
What if there's hope
You never dreamed of hoping for

What if you jump
Just close your eyes
What if the arms that catch you
Catch you by surprise
What if He's more
Than enough what if it's love

What if you dig
Way down deeper
Than your
Simple-minded friends

What if you dig
And what if you find
A thousand more
Unanswered questions down inside
That's all you find

What if you pick apart the logic
And begin to poke the holes
What if the crown of thorns is no more
Than folklore that must be told and retold

But what if you're wrong
What if there's more
What if there's hope
You never dreamed of hoping for

What if you jump
Just close your eyes
Catch you by surprise
What if He's more

'Cause you've been running
As fast as you can
And you've been looking
For a place you can land
For so long but what if you're wrong

What if you jump
Just close your eyes
Catch you by surprise
What if He's more
What if it's love

Songwriters
TEETERS, SHANE/BUNCH, PAT

Published by
Lyrics EMI Music Publishing, Universal Music Publishing Group
Nichole Nordeman - What If Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Is that more religious hypocrisy?

What if a confused young homosexual comes here and reads your vicious rubbish then goes and kills himself? Do you think your lies and pretend forgiveness from fictional characters will make that ok?

I will never accept the evil your religion produces and lyrics don't make you any less bigoted and repulsive.

Enjoy the self made hell your fake god provides.

Earth

#608473 Nov 19, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>And this is your response? pathetic and weak. You have no answers either.
Again--why is is the Christian responsibility to give you evidence that Jesus existed?
Nothing will happen to the Christian if the Christian can't give you evidence that Jesus existed.
I think there is enough historical paper trail to prove Jesus existed----but when did it become the responsibility of the Christian to go get that evidence for you? Why you no get up off your lazy azz and go find it yourself?
Maybe is because you like to think Christians on topix here to prove something to you or make you believe something.
That make you feel good huh---to come here fold your arms and to yell at Christians---PROVE IT!!...oy!lol!
The Christian has no responsibility to make you believe Jesus existed.
There is no prize to the Christian to make you believe.
There are no negative repercussions or anything bad that will happen to the Christian if you reject Jesus Christ.
Your inability to believe in Jesus Christ. Or the fact that you won't---or you >>can't<< believe in Jesus Christ---is your own friggin responsibility writer. Christians no owe you anything on topix except the Gospel of Jesus which is John 3:16.
You no believe it? so what? you see to that.
Yet you took the time to start with your very intelligent and mature name calling. Oooh shall I cry?

Here, an intro to another branch of your filthy religion, I call forth the real god of christianity, c'mon up Satan!

PROLOGUE
The gods of the right-hand path have bickered and quarreled for an entire age of earth. Each
of these deities and their respective priests and ministers have attempted to find wisdom in
their own lies. The ice age of religious thought can last but a limited time in this great scheme
of human existence. The gods of wisdom-defiled have had their saga, and their millennium
hath become as reality. Each, with his own "divine" path to paradise, hath accused the other of
heresies and spiritual indiscretions. The Ring of the Nibelungen doth carry an everlasting
curse, but only because those who seek it think in terms of "Good" and "Evil" - themselves
being at all times "Good". The gods of the past have become as their own devils in order to
live. Feebly, their ministers play the devil's game to fill their tabernacles and pay the
mortgages on their temples. Alas, too long have they studied "righteousness", and poor and
incompetent devils they make. So they all join hands in "brotherly" unity, and in their
desperation go to Valhalla for their last great ecumenical council. "Draweth near in the gloom
the twilight of the gods." The ravens of night have flown forth to summon Loki, who hath set
Valhalla aflame with the searing trident of the Inferno. The twilight is done. A glow of new
light is borne out of the night and Lucifer is risen, once more to proclaim: "This is the age of
Satan! Satan Rules the Earth!" The gods of the unjust are dead. This is the morning of magic,
and undefiled wisdom. The FLESH prevaileth and a great Church shall be builded, consecrated
in its name. No longer shall man's salvation be dependent on his self-denial. And it will be
known that the world of the flesh and the living shall be the greatest preparation for any and
all eternal delights!
REGIE SATANAS!

AVE SATANAS!

HAIL SATAN!

Earth

#608474 Nov 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ezekiel 28.
Satanic Bible

9. Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all
these years!

Location hidden

#608475 Nov 19, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
<offers Ar Ar some crazy sauce to go with his deep dish personal pan delusion>
Thanks, babe.

*pats the little woman on the head*

Earth

#608476 Nov 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why God banished Satan and Satan didn't banish God?
*shrugs*
Yet there is the book of Job. You haven't read it have you?

Satan was god's spy! Why would an omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent being need a spy to test Job's faith by f*cking up his life?

Yaweh was a crappy king that's why and venture he had a small penis due to his deep insecurities about women.

Location hidden

#608477 Nov 19, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
A Prophecy Against the King of Tyre
" Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus" Ezekiel 28:1
The King of Tyre isn't Satan.
Who told you he was ?
BTW, "Son of Man" is what Ezekiel calls himself (Just like Jesus!) so I guess that makes Ezekiel God, too.
I'm not surprised you didn't dig any deeper.

At first glance, Ezekiel 28:11-19 seems to refer to the human King of Tyre.

But look closer, to Ezekiel 28:11-19;

"You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty."

"You were in Eden, the garden of God;"

"You were anointed as a guardian cherub"

"I expelled you, guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones"

The King of Tyre was not in the Garden of Eden.

The King of Tyre was never the guardian cherub.

The King of Tyre was never "perfect in beauty".

And The King of Tyre was never expelled by God from the Garden of Eden.

There you have it. Satan was cast out, by God, in the OT.

Location hidden

#608478 Nov 19, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Satanic Bible
9. Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years!
I don't read that book.

And I definitely don't bother arguing it.

Earth

#608479 Nov 19, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
My god can beat up your god.
Do you know his name? Sure you do. He talks to you every day. You could not live a normal life without him.
You believe in him, whether you like it or not. Unless you abandon him completely, you cannot deny he exists.
My god is a more personal god than yours can ever be, for if you have enough sense to understand these words, my god lives within you.
He lives within us all, to some degree. A heartbreaking few cannot understand him, but this is not their fault.
The real tragedy is the multitudes who ignore much of his counsel, particularly when he questions your god too deeply.
My god has been around longer than your god. He was here before the many other gods that preceded your god.
Though you will likely scoff at the notion, my god was the father of your god, as he was to all gods. But that was long ago when he was young and not yet sure of himself.
Though many of your god's followers try to hold him down, my god grows stronger and more independent each day.
When your god expelled us from paradise for eating an apple, my god taught us to grow our own fruit.
When your god forbade knowledge, demanding we live in ignorance, my god created books.
When your god smote cities like a tantrum-prone child, my god helped to rebuild them.
When your god insisted the world was flat, my god showed his followers it was round, to their peril at the hands of your god's followers.
While your god watched in silence as children sickened and died, my god created medicines to make them well.
When your god winked and nodded at slavery, my god argued passionately against it.
While your god represses half the human race, my god considers woman to be the equal of man.
When your god only helps those who help themselves, my god rolls up his sleeves and actually does help until your god decides to join in, and then steals all the credit.
When your god inspired great buildings and great art, my god made them possible.
While your god says we are all born sinners, tainted before we even draw breath, my god says we are all born innocent; a clean slate with limitless potential.
While your god offers dubious allusions of an afterlife, my god provides for us here in this life.
While your god makes amazing promises, but offers not a shred of proof, my god performs amazing deeds, and the proof is there to be seen by all.
While your god demands blind faith and obsequious obedience, my god encourages questions, even about himself.
When your god says "Thou shalt not," my god says "You can do anything."
My god is reason.
He does more in a day than your god will ever do.- Richard Bamford
Brilliant as always scar!!

*hands scar a solid gold cow made from christian jewellery*

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#608480 Nov 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, babe.
*pats the little woman on the head*
Now it's all clear, you're gender confused.

Tell me, does your "wife" have a beard?

NTTAWWT

Earth

#608481 Nov 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What if it were proven that there is no god?
Then what?
Oh c'mon Catch!

It has been proven to all with a semblance of intellect, by the complete absence of everything the religinuts teach.

They can't even pretend to be decent.

Earth

#608482 Nov 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't read that book.
And I definitely don't bother arguing it.
I'm not surprised, you don't seem to have read your bible either.

3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tÉlÉcharger kendji girac color gitano mp3 4 min Alizee 1
body to body massage abu-dhabi.massage at abu d... 5 min sammer 1
tÉlÉcharger christine and the queens saint clau... 5 min Alizee 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Seraphima 539,031
Last Word + 2 5 min Bev Jamison 518
tÉlÉcharger imagine dragons on top of the worl... 6 min Alizee 1
tÉlÉcharger wasting my young years mp3 7 min Alizee 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Buck Crick 733,120
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 258,035
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 hr Falcon 751
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Blck 106
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••