Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608273 Nov 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You already did. You put your children's lives in jeopardy.
What?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#608274 Nov 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
A more important question would be "how many people that you know are gay but you don't know it.
The 'stereotypical gay' is a minority amongst a minority.
EXACTLY! It's the ones that are constantly pushing that make them all get a bad name!!

Every tv show...near every movie...no matter what day time show--- all have to make a point about "I'm GAY - this is my wife so and so" etc- Like they are seeking approval because they don't care for themselves very much )c:
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608275 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, I just took a sh*t.......hold on......I am now printing out this last post of yours........wait.........and I am now wiping my as* with this last post of yours. Like I said, WATERBUG IS HILARIOUS.....REALLY, REALLY HILARIOUS.
You're no longer amusing. Actually, you never were.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#608277 Nov 18, 2013
christINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
If he's a teen (many are), then he lives in his bedroom, trolling, playing computer games with 'friends'(who he doesn't know at all), and joining roleplay sites, where - of course - he is a hero, or a powerful villain, who is respected in an inverse ratio to the respect he feels for himself.....
I think said teens come to places like Topix because they suck at the computer games so they come here where they simply prove to the rest of how pathetically inept they are.

They are, in a word, losers.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#608280 Nov 18, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been off for awhile....is that you?
Hello dear. Been a while. Hope things are going well for you.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#608284 Nov 18, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Yep. Posted where they live, the high school sports they play and their stats in a local playoff.

Would take at most a week to find everything about them.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#608285 Nov 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably right.
I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, and see if there is anything positive in her forthcoming posts.
If there isn't, then I will withdraw any respect for her.
I almost wrot "Thank you (((((Catcher)))))) "

(c:

Okay consider it written- But just like I'ts none of my business if they are GAY~ I don't really think if you respect me is any of my business either.

Don't you see my points?

Every day for months here..it's "HI I'm GAY- whay don't you like gays?" "I'm GAY- it's great that I'm gay- oh yeah you better agree with me or your a gay hater".....

God has the same attitude toward any sin- He says homosexuality is a sin He will judge each person.

I too have sinned- I did not wait until marriage to have sex- I have been drunk... I have stolen..I have been selfish- mean and have hated...which is the same as murdering someone...

I will be judged for my crimes against His word too.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608289 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again....someone DOES care....you know who?....YOU!!!!!Because you've been doing this right along with me for 7 hours now. You oxymoronic loser. Look that one up too, scu**ag.
Seven hours you should have spent working on your four careers. You used oxymoronic incorrectly. You're not funny and you're a fraud and a loser. I may be with you all day tomorrow...
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608290 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I am..........I AM EXTREMELY AMUSING. I AM SO AMUSING I SHOULD BE OUTLAWED.
You're not funny and you're not amusing. What you are is a complete fraud.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#608291 Nov 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Well I don't want it to sound like I am saying someone does not have a responsibility to try to get healthy, even if someone else got them sick. Because I think they do.
It is kinda what G and I were talking about as far as willful sin.say with my situation, I didn't even know I was addicted until 2.5 years unto the process. I stayed on my prescribed dose that went gradually up and just assumed I was doing what I was supposed to.
It was horrifying when I realized what had happened and that I was in a situation where my choice was to be incredibly sick without the medication or to try to do something about it. Once I became aware of the facts of my situation and that I was addicted, once I knew is when I feel the responsibility shifted to me. But it is a heck of a thing to realize I was in a situation that I had no clue I would be in. In a way it is like finding out someone infected you with Aids. Even if unintentionally like through a blood transfusion from a blood bank. It is hard enough paying the price for our own mistakes.
Had you stayed on such a ridiculously unnecessary high dosage (which most people wouldn't even think to question if prescribed) you would have been messed up before long. And it really makes me angry that these pharmaceutical companies seem to not only make drugs with the focus more on retaining a life-long customer than treatment but they spend a lot of money to get certain doctors on board with over prescribing and over-diagnosing.
Look how many kids are suddenly ADD. All that is now is a money-maker in most situations. Any kid that says they are distracted is suddenly put on a very addictive medication.
It seems like people who should share in a bulk of the blame often get a pass as society looks at the end result. Let's say a kid grows up to be a murderer. That is pretty much as far as we look at who is to blame. But what about the situations where the kid was abused sexually and physically for their entire childhood by abusive parents. does it mean the adult who commits murder is not responsible for his crime? No. but the people who turned him into that often times IMO should be standing next to them in court as an accessory. That is how I feel about many pharmaceutical companies. Yet what they do is perfectly legal.
And I could get into more about the info they hide in studies or people that get paid off in the FDA or holding drugs or cures until more profitable times to release them or burying cheaper alternatives and all that stuff. But it is just part of the same thing. A calculating effort to make the most money no matter what the damage to others.
I know way to much about the FDA scams and government testing in 3rd world countries too. A horrid set of circumstances all because of the almighty.

Almighty Dollar /c:

God rescues (c: This I know <3

“"None shall pass"”

There

#608292 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I told you to die???
So now you admit it.

More proof you are a godless liar.

You really should leave Topix and go it in the real world and say this stuff to people. I think you are only here because you are as much a coward as you are a loser in real life.

This is the only place you can convince yourself you aren't a pathetic waste of a human life.

You have my pity. If this ridiculous behavior of yours is the only thing keeping you from killing yourself then I so be it. Maybe in time you will work towards having something to live for.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608293 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
I am RIDICULOUSLY AMUSING!!!!!!YOU ILLITERATE PIG!!!!!!!!!!
Uhm, no...

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#608294 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>I stopped reading your post after the first sentence for the simple fact I needed a CIA deciphering expert to figure out what it said. Didn't get past the 5th grade, did you a-hole?
You do realise you just stated that you need a CIA Agent to decipher the writing of a person who didn't get past the 5th grade, publicly, don't you?

YOU ARE NOT A VIKING!!

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#608295 Nov 18, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I have watched years of people in topx bash Christianity- You are one of hundreds~ I pray that you will accept when God try's to get through to you.
As for gays--- I am glad that you make explaining your gayness your lifes study- and that you have gay friends to learn how to bash others from.
You have let 'gay' be who YOU ARE- defining you... instead of just living and let live-
From this chair- you are ill informed about the word gay~ GAY means happy- Are you truly a happy person? Or are you so wrapped up in media generated "LET'S PROVE it's okay to be GAY" propoganda that you have no other identity?
I have gay friends and family- and the topic of their sexual pref. does not come up in every conversation like it does with you ladies here.
I admit that God and Jesus are MY life study and my near every waking thought- For His purpose and His glory- I prayerfully ask Him to guide me and bless me to His use in helping others.
A few verses from the bible lead me to want to point out to you--- that each person has a 'thorn' which they have to live with... for some it is illness, some it is loss of loved ones... God still asks us to adhere to how we are supposed to behave- no matter the thorn...as His grace is sufficient. The promise of eternity at peace is worth carrying our burdens- as God helps us to power through.
What if you finish this life and find out that who you want to have sex with ...but shouldn't have...was your thorn ?
I don't blame you from running from God- deep down you wish Him to be true... but you are afraid He would cast you aside---- BUT He wouldn't ((((((HL)))))))
So many thorns.

So little time.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#608297 Nov 18, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost wrot "Thank you (((((Catcher)))))) "
(c:
Okay consider it written- But just like I'ts none of my business if they are GAY~ I don't really think if you respect me is any of my business either.
Don't you see my points?
Every day for months here..it's "HI I'm GAY- whay don't you like gays?" "I'm GAY- it's great that I'm gay- oh yeah you better agree with me or your a gay hater".....
God has the same attitude toward any sin- He says homosexuality is a sin He will judge each person.
I too have sinned- I did not wait until marriage to have sex- I have been drunk... I have stolen..I have been selfish- mean and have hated...which is the same as murdering someone...
I will be judged for my crimes against His word too.
Oh, boy.

I may have to consider the Catcher white sheet.

I don't really want to, but you just confessed.

You're a fornicator.

I'll consult with Pat Robertson to decide if I should be posting to you.

I hear Pat blamed the awful twisters in Illinois on our willingness to accept fornicators.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608301 Nov 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Posted where they live, the high school sports they play and their stats in a local playoff.
Would take at most a week to find everything about them.
Viking posted that information, not me. I don't think we're on the same page,
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608307 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again retard. When you have 4 careers, and you make as much money as I do, you can AFFORD TO TAKE OFF 7 HOURS, 7 DAYS, 7 WEEKS, AND 7 MONTHS. No I did not use "oxymoronic" incorrectly, John Grisham used it the same way and so did James Ellroy and the New York Times. I think they know a little more about writing than someone who can't differentiate between "are" and "is". I am EXTREMELY funny and it is YOU...YOU...YOU..who is the fraud and the COLOSSAL loser. And I'm gonna be with YOU for the rest of your life. Every single time you post, AND I MEAN EVERY SINGLE TIME, I gonna post back. From now on, I'm with you like a leech on a shark. You belong to ME now..........I mean that a-hole.
Can't have a career you don't work at. You're using oxymoronic incorrectly. You're a fraud and a loser who has to fabricate a life because you don't have one. Someone who is smart and successful could intimidate me. Losers like yourself don't bother me. What radio station do you work for?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#608309 Nov 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, boy.
I may have to consider the Catcher white sheet.
I don't really want to, but you just confessed.
You're a fornicator.
I'll consult with Pat Robertson to decide if I should be posting to you.
I hear Pat blamed the awful twisters in Illinois on our willingness to accept fornicators.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608310 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
I am EXTREMELY funny and it is YOU who is the complete fraud.
Look, I'm getting weary of reminding you you're not funny and that you're a total fraud. What publishing house do you work for?
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608312 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing on the same page with you is a retarded Capybara. NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!!!!THAT IS REALLY, REALLY, FUNNY!!!!!!!!!
YES IT IS!!!!!!!!!!YES IT IS!!!!!!!!!!
No, like everything you say, it's not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Regina 646,933
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min It aint necessari... 49,394
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min WasteWater 105,678
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 13 min WasteWater 2,105
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 18 min Classic 3,688
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min The Hangman 971,801
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 54 min Johnny 753
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 10 hr patsy the shared ... 26
More from around the web