“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#607978 Nov 18, 2013
You are godless liar. You piss on Jesus with every post you make.
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet ANOTHER lie from the most prolific liar in the History of Topix. I never said I hope you die, I simply made a very logical and sensible deduction based on information you yourself have provided.
And also, someone who hates, blasphemes, mocks, despises, makes fun of and rejects Christianity every single day of their lonely and miserable life, does NOT get to use it as a point of reference for the behavior and conduct of other people. You do NOT get to say "such a fine Christian" when you neither accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior nor accept the fact that he is GOD. Sorry, it doesn't work that way. Your opinion is absolutely worthless.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#607979 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
....I never said I hope you die, I simply made a very logical and sensible deduction based on information you yourself have provided....
You learned as much about me as you have Jesus, nothing.

All you do is lie constantly.

Thanks for showing that your religion is that of pigs.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#607984 Nov 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Starting to turn around?
With endless rabble from Shrink and you getting buttfucked by the Viking guy?
Lol, you can have it. This thread had gone to hell in a hand basket.
Not much difference between you and Viking.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#607994 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
My oldest won his High School Football Playoff Game 36-14. He scored two touchdowns. He's one of the best running backs in his conference. My youngest scored 29 points and dished out 21 assists in his basketball tournament. He's an excellent Point Guard. I am ridiculously proud of them. Thank you for asking. Off to work, have a Christ-filled and infinitely Blessed day sister.
Obviously your wife cheated on you.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#607996 Nov 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously your wife cheated on you.
I can't find a Union City high school football playoff score of 36 to 14 anywhere. Maybe it's just me...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#607997 Nov 18, 2013
Bloomfield Hills man buys house next to ex-wife, erects giant middle finger statue

"BLOOMFIELD HILLS, Mich.(WJBK)-

Nothing quite communicates the wrath of a scorned lover like the middle finger. But in Bloomfield Hills, this middle finger is loud and proud - in the form of a near 12-foot high statue one man erected next door to his ex-wife.

Alan Markovitz recently moved into the home where the statue was erected, which happens to be next to the home where his ex-wife now lives with her new lover, whom she reportedly had an affair with while being married to Markovitz.

Markovitz tells Fox 2's Randy Wimbley his plan was to get even the ex-wife's new lover, and never meant for the matter be made public. However, it soon grabbed local attention when the ex-wife's daughter posted a picture of the statue on twitter.

The installation of the statue also included a spotlight to keep the message illuminated at all hours of the day."

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/23985382/ma...

“Love much, trust none”

There

#607998 Nov 18, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't find a Union City high school football playoff score of 36 to 14 anywhere. Maybe it's just me...
Considering every post is his a pack of lies, I assume this a lie as well.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#608004 Nov 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Luci!
Hey bro!

Location hidden

#608005 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah.....okay....I tell ya.....that Jesus guy is pretty powerful for a guy who "doesn't exist" He walked this Planet over 2000 years ago yet has over 2 Billion followers (AND GROWING EVERY DAY) 2000 years later, he is STILL impacting lives more than 2000 years after HE walked the Earth, He single-handedly and continuously has had more influence on the WORLD than any other person on Earth, Time itself is measured by HIS birth, more people serve him than any other person in the History of the Planet MORE THAN TWO THOUSAND YEARS AFTER HE WALKED THE EARTH, Christianity is absolutely EXPLODING in places like Eastern Europe, Africa, Russia, South America, China, Vietnam, etc, et, etc, and we're talking TWO THOUSAND YEARS AFTER HE WALKED THE EARTH!!!!More people have given up their lives and livelihood to serve HIM than any other person in the History of The Planet.......and this is STILL happening more THAN TWO THOUSAND YEARS LATER!!!!!Etc, etc, and etc to the infinite power. Yeah.......okay..........not bad for a guy who "doesn't exist"..........JERKOFF!! !!!!!!!!
Satan has a lot of followers.

Oprah has a lot of followers.

Peter Pan has a lot of followers.

Money and Jedis have the highest numbers though.

I can't believe I was accused of being you and there are many more interesting fictional characters that can be followed, for those with sheep like tendencies who have the need to bow, scrape and 'follow' anyone that is.

Is independent thought really that terrifying?

Viking is far too dignified a name for a sheep. You should change it.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#608009 Nov 18, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
thread was created by godless pigs as thread about hell ,homsexuals, punks and fake christians like you,
this hate venom is since of beginning this thread,blaspheming true Lord,true believers, and true Biblical faith,
you are part of this s....babling all the time with most hateful cretin called benAdam aka jesus aka I AM
you create this blasphemy everyday claiming to witness about Lord,to one most evil poster child of devil.
people like you,are only fakes worshipers,and fake witnesses,twisting Bible for own agendas,evil babling every day, and blasphemy every day our Beloved God and His Word.
RR,talk always about your own acts, and behaviour,
and go to hell with your f....sick homsexual opinions about others who are not sick american psychopaths, and perverts.
You and like are ,ar not my brothers, if you would seat together with me by one table,
I AM SURE I WOULD USE MY FISTS TO THROW YOU THROUGH CLOSE WINDOW ON THE STREET OR WILD BUSHES,FROM THIS TABLE.
D.....heads, mind always your own businesess and own faken beliefs>
Did I mention that you rabble?
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608010 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
But you know what's REALLY great??? The fact that I GET TO, AFFLICT, STIGMATIZE, TORMENT, TORTURE, AND CONTROL you a-holes to such ABSOLUTELY STAGGERING PROPORTIONS, that you actually took the time, to do the research to find out if a High School Playoff game had that score. Now that's what I call BEING A TRUE PUPPET MASTER!!!
Of course I can also take that to mean you're stalking my boys in order to hurt them, which would then lead me to employ the services of my NYPD Brother who happens to be a Captain to track your IP so I could personally put a bullet in your fu**en head. That's right a-hole, go ahead, now take the time to see if there's a Police Captain in the NYPD with the last name Sullivan. You impressionable, lifeless, easy to control, ridiculously bored, piece of good for nothing sh*t.
Your brother in the NYPD? In you dreams ahole. Every sociopath like yourself has a relative in the police, army, whatever. You're full of shyte and you know it. What precinct is Sullivan in? You give out quite a bit of information on a public forum, probably all fabricated so doesn't really matter. What imaginary gun do you think you own? Threaten me again fuckhead and we're gonna rumble.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#608012 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from the terminally ill clown ....
Apparently you missed my good news regarding the chemo.

You miss a lot. That is probably why you are such an ignorant liar. It is easier for you to be evil than put the effort into being a decent human.

You are a disgrace to God, Jesus and all mankind.

Location hidden

#608015 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>Time itself is not measured by the birth of Oprah, Peter Pan, Money or Jedis. And nobody is giving up their lives and moving to the Congo to help the poor in the name of Oprah, Peter Pan, Money or Jedis. Seriously, what is wrong with you people? Can you possibly be any stupider??? no really. And what does believing in God have to do with independent thought??? Are you calling Newton, Einstein, Galileo, C.S. Lewis, and scores of Nobel Prize winning and world renowned scientists, dumb sheep with no capacity for independent thought? Is that what you're doing? What does one thing have to do with the other? I ask again: What is wrong with you people?
Why must you live in the past?

Change your name.

YOU ARE NOT A VIKING!!

Disgraceful.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608016 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
It is just YOU, you stupid fu**en stalker, when did I ever say my kids go to high school in Union City??? You brainless jackass. As a matter of fact, when did I ever I say I LIVE in Union City. You atheist morons make it so easy!!!Just because my IP says Union City, doesn't necessarily mean I live there, you lobotomized freaks. Hudson County is the most densely populated County in America. In other words, all its towns are connected, sometimes within I block. So for all you atheist Baboons out there who obviously survived your mothers'abortions, that means you can live in one City but your IP shows up on the next. Jersey City, Union City and North Bergen ALL MEET on 5th st. and Kennedy Blvd. Jersey City, Hoboken and Union City also border each other by the 14th st. Viaduct, and Weehawken and Union City touch each other throughout a 20 block span. But then again, Manhattan is SO CLOSE to Hudson County it's actually possible to live in Manhattan and have your IP showing N.J. So MAYBE I live in Manhattan. Bunch of daft, incredibly stupid, unimaginably self-destructive retards.
You've stated you live in Union City. It would take some digging, but I could find it. I'll bet I can't find your other son's basketball score either - probably also made up. Like so many others lacking a real life, you come to Topix and create whatever persona you wish. It's doomed to fail - losers will always be losers. You can't override that.
Sam

London, KY

#608019 Nov 18, 2013
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengeance!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.

Location hidden

#608020 Nov 18, 2013
On a further note, famous christians were and are just as indoctrinated as anyone else. A famous sheep is still just a sheep but famous.

Please provide historical evidence that the jesus actually existed.

No, a book of stories is not evidence.

There are more story books that could prove the existence of magical elves if evidence worked that way.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608021 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Pose a threat to my boys and you'll find out what Precinct Sullivan's in......you ball-less fa**ot. And I wipe my ass with your opinion, and I wipe my ass with whether you believe anything I write or not. What do I care what an inconsequential, gutless little girl like YOU, believes about me or not???? You little K*NT.
An Irish cop in NYC, imagine that. Best you can do? What precinct, punk? Home from work already? You just left four hours ago. Hard to raise an imaginary family with hours like that.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608024 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey K*NT-Lips.......yeah...YOU...K *NT lips. You're pretty tough from Ohio. Why don't you give me the city and state where you REALLY live so I can Moneygram you a ONE WAY ticket to NYC. This way you and I could meet and figure this out like men. Not that you're a man or anything, but you know what I mean. But you won't, and do you know why? Because you're a typical Internet Tough Guy with no moxy, grit, gumption, balls or honor. You K*NT.....you little K*NT.
Figure what out? You're a nickel dime sociopath that lives in his head, and tries to convince himself and others that you don't. You couldn't afford to send me a bus ticket to NYC, let alone airfare. Apparently, you work four hours per day. You have nothing but a messed up mind, douchebag.

Location hidden

#608027 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>Concession speech noted.
RR?

Location hidden

#608032 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>Time itself is not measured by the birth of magical elves. Magical elves don't have over 2 billion followers. Magical elves don't have millions and millions of Churches all over the world. Nobody is going to the South Bronx to help disenfranchised youth because of Magical Elves. And as far as historical evidence there's Josephus, Tacitus and others. And by the way, nobody wrote about Homer, Alexander and others like them until hundreds of years after their deaths, are you saying they didn't exist either? Like I said, you people make it so DAMMMMMM EASY!!!!!
I agree, it is very easy to be a troll, rational thought not needed.

There is historical evidence for the existence of the others you are comparing your chosen faery tale character to.

I prefer Yoda.

Nice deflection Redneck, notice the absence of evidence. Unless you consider repeating "time itself blah blah blah..." over and over, evidence.

Considering time itself is a man made construct... Wait, no, stick with that, it fits the rest of your fantastical delusions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Regina 584,217
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min RainbowLength 828,511
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 8 min WasteWater 5,792
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min Liam 40,143
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min WasteWater 270,665
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 13 min WasteWater 3,458
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 30 min thertruth 9,327
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr duststorm 442,869
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web