Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#608198 Nov 18, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm actually tired of this, but he's such a twit I just can't seem to stop.,
He has the rare quality to be loathed by almost everyone.

Like most trolls, he just makes an ass of himself. What a sad goal in life.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608200 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't ridicule Clara Bell. You're nothing but a lifeless waterbug. And I believe that you CAN go "all night" and tomorrow, and the next day and a week after that. You have no life, you are nothing, Topix is your home, Topix is your reason for living, you are a loser, an embarrassing, pathetic loser. Topix is the Total Sum of your putrid existence. You're a disgrace to God and a disgrace to humanity. Your total sum contribution to your fellow man are your retarded, babbling, rambling, nonsensical posts on Topix. I have more respect for a crippled rat than I do you. You're just a giant waste. I am being as serious as Cancer in the Balls, YOU ARE A GOOD FOR NOTHING, GIANT, PIECE OF SH*T WASTE!!!!!!!!!
What publishing house/houses do you work for? What radio station do you work for? What businesses do you own. What's your latest entrepreneurial endeavor?
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608203 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaaaaah. Wrong again Monkey. I already worked today. And I don't have to work tomorrow either. It's called success....big time success. I pretty much work whenever I want. You, on the other hand, have all the time in the world, because you're an unemployed, shiftless, lifeless loser who is literally trapped in Topix. You collect your Welfare Check from the government, you're supported by Uncle Sam because a loser like you is totally incapable of supporting himself, and YOU HAVE NO LIFE, NO WOMAN, NO MONEY, NO FUTURE, NO CAR, NO LICENSE, NO NOTHING. You're nothing but an insignificant illiterate gnat whose frustration and anger are now bordering on frenzy. I am torturing you, I am tormenting you, I am humiliating the living daylights out of you, I am persecuting you, I am afflicting you, I am causing you excruciating distress, scintillating shame, and incalculable anguish. I am HAVING A BALL AND I AM NOT GOING TO STOP. NOT EVER!!!I WILL CONTINUE THIS TOMORROW, AND THE NEXT DAY, AND THE DAY AFTER THAT, AND SO ON, AND SO ON, AND SO ON, AND SO ON, AND SO ON, AND SO ON, AND SO ON TO THE INFINITE POWER. I will drive you insane, and I will drive you to suicide. It's easy, very easy, with an overly emotional, hyper-sensitive, ludicrously impressionable, easy to control little girl like you. I AM HAVING A FUC**N BALL!!!!YOU ILLITERATE LITTLE K*NT.
Kinda coming apart here, huh?
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608205 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean really. I've made it very, very clear that I use your opinion for vomit clean-up.
What publishing house? I'm sorry, I didn't hear you...
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608208 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not telling ya..........what do you think of that????
Not much. Pretty standard answer for a lying sack of shyt... Remember when I said you live in your head?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#608210 Nov 18, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange how you've stopped talking about god and only comment on yourself. Sin of pride, one would think...
When people try to tell someone that their witness is not one someone would give if doing God's work was their intent they normally get really angry. They accuse people of being soft in their faith and siding with unbelievers and all sorts of other things. They insist what they do is something they are doing for their faith

But as it goes on, the same pattern will always show itself. How someone bragging they have taken over a thread and ruined it, a thread about Jesus, can even pretend what they are doing is anything but something for themselves is beyond me. And it tells me they know their criticisms of others they tried to get them to stop are nothing but rationalizations at best.

I know you were being sarcastic when you said it was a surprise he stopped talking about God because that is how obvious it is. And yeah I don't like people mocking my faith even though I don't get too worked up about it normally as it is just words, it really does irritate me when believers claim their actions are justified by God when they know they are full of it

If there is one thing throughout history that has done more damage to the faith then believers in it doing committing sins in the name of God, I couldn't tell you what it is

~sigh

I know you probably aren't that interested simply because of the topic. But your post was a good segue and I wanted to get that off my chest. Have a good night.

(T) Peace
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608212 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Your frustration, anger, bitterness, and jealousy are once again seeping through my monitor.
What radio station do you work for? What publishing house do you work for?
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608215 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I discuss my personal life history and achievements with a gutless, retarded, immensely illiterate anthropoid from Cyberspace? Why would I do that?
To prove they exist, which is totally unlikely. Prove your four careers that you don't have to work at. Do you have the maximum SSI allowance?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#608220 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I discuss my personal life history and achievements with a gutless, retarded, immensely illiterate anthropoid from Cyberspace? Why would I do that?
You just gave enough information on your kids to know exactly who you are, Dumazz!

If some Topix scumbag as evil as you hurts your kids it will all be your fault.

You must hate your children as much as you hate everyone else on the planet.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608222 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm retired" says the illiterate Chimp. You're retired alright, your employers got sick and tired of re-structuring how many retards they're allowed to hire by state law. You're fooling no one K*NT-LIPS, you are obviously insane and receive some sort of govt. compensation in addition to your Food Stamps. Like I said before, you're nothing. You're just a Waterbug.
You know nothing about me since I don't offer personal info on the internet like you do. You're trying to be clever, but like humor, it escapes you. A water bug? Your such an ahole, really. Stop trying to be funny, you aren't nor will you ever be.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#608224 Nov 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
When people try to tell someone that their witness is not one someone would give if doing God's work was their intent they normally get really angry. They accuse people of being soft in their faith and siding with unbelievers and all sorts of other things. They insist what they do is something they are doing for their faith
But as it goes on, the same pattern will always show itself. How someone bragging they have taken over a thread and ruined it, a thread about Jesus, can even pretend what they are doing is anything but something for themselves is beyond me. And it tells me they know their criticisms of others they tried to get them to stop are nothing but rationalizations at best.
I know you were being sarcastic when you said it was a surprise he stopped talking about God because that is how obvious it is. And yeah I don't like people mocking my faith even though I don't get too worked up about it normally as it is just words, it really does irritate me when believers claim their actions are justified by God when they know they are full of it
If there is one thing throughout history that has done more damage to the faith then believers in it doing committing sins in the name of God, I couldn't tell you what it is
~sigh
I know you probably aren't that interested simply because of the topic. But your post was a good segue and I wanted to get that off my chest. Have a good night.
(T) Peace
I agree Skom. These kind of trolls simply try to deify themselves and in the process demonize themselves. It has nothing to do with religion other than 'a religion of one'.

Caligula comes to mind.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608225 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
And Polly the retarded Parrot strikes again.
How many times must I remind you you're not funny?
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608226 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to prove anything to a walking, talking bucket of pig sh*t like you. Like I give a flying f**k what a welfare collecting, unemployment exploiting, uneducated, illiterate jacka** thinks about me..........I DON'T THINK SO MAGILLA.
I'll bet you have the maximum SSI, huh?
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608230 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
I said NOTHING about my kids, you Cancer-Ridden scu*bag, except that they play sports. Your mother must have been one evil K*NT for not aborting a Satanic Seed like you, when she had the chance. If I ever see her, I'm gonna jerk off right in her face.
Is this some of your superior writing? Not many "big" words, huh?
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608231 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
As per a mentally challenged Gibbon.
You seem to enjoy proving my point... Junior high humor is all you're capable of...You're not funny.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#608232 Nov 18, 2013
Ignore it and hopefully it will lose interest and seek attention someplace else.
Knowledge

United States

#608234 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
As per a mentally challenged Gibbon.
I have been off for awhile....is that you?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#608237 Nov 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Skom. These kind of trolls simply try to deify themselves and in the process demonize themselves. It has nothing to do with religion other than 'a religion of one'.
Caligula comes to mind.
I also think of the believers that manage to do things I can not and that is always approach these situations with love. To continue to this extent is like spitting that kindness back in their face. It's like "yeah you took all my abuse and just keep showing love to me and that is cool and all, but I still am going to keep doing all I can to ruin this room"

If God or the kindness of others isn't enough, then what will be? Obviously someone came here with the intent of ruining a place. The goal was to be the main attraction and to have fun at the expense of others if at all possible. And while they aren't gonna knock anyone here off their spot, it is just the point. How unhappy does someone have to be to make ruining some random thread on the Internet their goal let alone a source of pride?

Whenever things really start to turn around for the better in here, it is like someone without fail will show up and do this. It is what it is. People will just have to continue to go elsewhere in the meantime. Calling it a night. From here anyway.

(T) Peace
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#608239 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just bitter BECAUSE I SIMPLY WON'T STOP!!!! And it's absolutely killing you. You infinitely frustrated scu*bag. When was the last time you got laid. Was it in this Century? I'd bet my VERY SOUL against that. No, I am not on SSI, but your mother is. And so are you. You're also on Food Stamps, Welfare, and State Help for the mentally challenged. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Keep it coming you illiterate bug, I am having a ball and am prepared to go on for 6 MORE hours. Are you?.......NO......you're not because you're weak and because you're a cowering pu**y. You illiterate Waterbug.

Hey, knock yourself out. Go all night, no one cares. You're a fraud and a liar, nothing to see here. Enjoy your SSI benefits and your basement apartment.
christINSANITY is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#608240 Nov 18, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Caligula also jerked off in your mother's face.
YOU are
Internet troll

Trolls don't have friends. On the internet, because they interact with human beings, they can convince themselves that they are important, the centre of the universe - that, to them, is better than any friendship.
Don't forget, the troll thinks he is always right, and therefore better than other folk. In real life, exactly the opposite applies. the troll has no friends.

If he's a teen (many are), then he lives in his bedroom, trolling, playing computer games with 'friends'(who he doesn't know at all), and joining roleplay sites, where - of course - he is a hero, or a powerful villain, who is respected in an inverse ratio to the respect he feels for himself.

If he's an adult, then he has serious social issues. He may work, where people think he's a weirdo, and avoid him, he may sponge off his parents or be 'looking for work', which means he blames everyone for his problems. Except himself.

Most people who are out of work are nothing like the stereotype; most want to work, and gain their self respect through work and being part of the world; but the troll IS the stereotype whining scrounger, to whom the world owes a living.

Sex Life

The troll has few social skills, and most have never had a girlfriend, many never will.

There's a clear pattern among trolls; they are much more likely to ignore posts known to be from women. And when they do respond to women, they are much more likely to be brief, abusive, condescending and patronising.

This is almost certainly more due to fear than misogyny - they just don't know any women. Except Mom. But their attitude rather reduces their chances of reproducing, which is probably a good thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Aura Mytha 64,317
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 27 min X Pendable 183,192
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Truth Teller 106,580
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr crucifiedguy 281,925
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 2 hr Steve III 497
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 45,259
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Steve III 654,272
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 973,912
More from around the web