|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what is it that you are doing in this post and in almost every post you leave in here le_le?
Say it with me now. Your judging hearts.
<<<<Rolls eyes at the irony!!!
Impossible, Red. You don't have one. LOL

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure the Jesus! of the Southern U.S. wore overalls, sported a crew cut and chewed Red Man tobacco.
Just sayin.
He was wearing chinos and a polo shirt when he picked me up hitchhiking on the Bethlehem Pike last year.

<smile>

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Maybe the best rendition of the Star Spangled Banner you'll ever hear..........

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/toddlers...

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Dad in a drunken stupor take you out back(or in an alley)when you were about 12 or 13 and yell "FISTS!" - and ya had to try to beat up your ol' man?
Rite of manhood ...ya know...
<3 It's a wonder how many people survive siblings and dads!

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
why you choose that costume now
did you know something about martial art
as discipline
or very fast movement
Did you know something about Cristal spinal?
not humans not animals
remember my words
i see pure place by place city by city
region by region
but not me its not me
nooooooo
please tell me
if i am wrong why i am wrong
hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Cristal spinal geometric projection.
Did you ever see that?
I don't think I have- I am having a hard time understanding your posts (((((truth)))))) But I am reading them.

I hope that you are well. God bless you with His peace and provisions-may you feel His presence.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible says a man should not lie with another man its an abomination. And there are a few supporting verses.
So if Jesus was gay it would make quite the difference........
Keep in mind, contrary to belief here, I'm not a believer in the biblical writings........
It also says that a man should be married which would support the 'Married to Magdalene' theory.

In much of Judaism, marriage is a requirement to be a Rabbi.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I never much cared for the "golden room " label.
Life lover gave the room that title and since this room has been so very special
to so many..
It stuck.
I think so many of us hang on here because of what this thread offered in its yesterday.
Too many have gone though.. Too many have given up..
But 'we' randomly come back in- and like a sitting stone gathering moss... well..I don't know what to say about that--

but we gather more fluffies into the mix.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Cute kid, but I feel bad for the husband.

His wife got all fat on him.
EndTimeProphecy

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

ISRAEL's foretold "TIME" ---ready for ANTICHRIST

http://youtu.be/OOyh7-GBuFU

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> Its supposed to a mood stabilizer but it is also a powerful sedative. A lot of people take it for sleep. I used it probably a decade ago and it was the worst. Like when you wake up from a good night's rest you feel refreshed and energetic. You wake up from that stuff and you feel groggy and can't even snap out of it for like 2 hours. If feels like you were knocked out with a baseball bat and were unconscious versus falling asleep naturally.
And i could tell 4-5 of my friends that still take it today and at insane levels because now they can't sleep without it. They are trapped. I swear, it is like they have the devil himself working in R&D for these pharmaceutical companies to come up with the most evil crap they can with side-effects and addictions that shouldn't even have anything to do with its intended purpose.
They will find a way if at all humanly possible to make people repeat customers for life. I am glad you didn't stay on long-term of by the time you knew your sleep was now tied to something that wasn't even prescribed for sleep, it would have been too late
I totally agree ! People accept a label thinking they are now OKAY- because they have a "problem which is not their fault"...can't help it if they give in to the ?disease? because that they need meds in order to be normal...when instead- they are taken further from normal and never realise that the stage they were in was a normal temporary glitch in their chemistry....
All for the profit of man /c:
God gave me the message loud and clear- and I am grateful that I did not give in to a man made "cure".
The first doctor I saw KNEW my problem was due to nicotine withdrawal- and side effects of paxil.
But his partner that I saw the follwing day- changed treatment and tried to get me to be a lifer. He is the one that prescribed the Seroquel---! My initial dose was twice what they should have given someone my size- 4 TIMES a day-! THAT mega dose gave me to hear and KNOW things which I had no way of knowing... WOW-
But I knew that it was the medicine and not "me". PRAISE GOD~

LOL- A 3rd doctor looked me in the face- TOLD me I was bi polar- because for many yrs ..that is what they tell people... If you say "Yes I thought so" they set up a LIFE plan - BUT I looked at him and laughed and said "Good try" and for the first time ever-- used my "trust me -MY mother in law woulda' told me" (c;

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the crazy thing about sociology
I would darn near bet my life on the fact that your dad probably learned that from his dad. He may have even convinced himself he had it worse and was doing you a favor by giving your an 'easier' regiment of man-hood training let's call it. I have seen friends go through varying degrees of the same, be it physical or psychological. And their dads repeated the cycle.
Yet that learned behavior is the very reason why others go the exact opposite. They would never dream of repeating the behavior because they know first hand how much it didn't work. And that would probably be the nicest way to characterize it.
So why is it? Why do some people that were abused be it physically, sexually, emotionally, turn around and do what they hated. Does their brain shield out the initial memories of torment and convince itself it wasn't so bad or it toughened them up? Is it simply they don't know any other way but wouldn't any way be better? Is it a deep resentment and lack of empathy for people? Nobody came to their rescue and why should anybody else have it easier, even loved ones?
Yet others dedicate their lives to ensuring they don't repeat the mistakes of the parents. Parents use drugs so they never touch them. parents withheld affection so they are very free with it. Parents were abusive so they are extra caring.
Why do some repeat the process and others do the opposite? It seems like there is no way someone would repeat the cycle so the vast majority do. The brain and formative years is some freaky stuff. Programs us almost without our consent. It is one thing to grow up with similar religious or political views as our parents. We are naturally biased until forming out own. But deep-seeded trauma seems to re-write the brain. Bizarre stuff
I always think that people who give in to repeat anothers wrong doing against them...is so that they can protect their psyche by convinincing themselves that it wasn't so bad...that it was "normal-to have had that happen to me" They were sensory overloaded and this is there escape from the pain-

I write this because of the topic at hand- not as anything against homosexuals---
I have read articles by homosexuals- who have told horrid stories about the abuses they suffered as youngsters )c: They all had things in common- First- at a low point in their childhood-- an adult of the same sex -would step in to give them attention and little treats and gifts--- then the adult would start discrediting the parent by saying things like " I care about you more than your mom does" head games that isolated the child from seeking parents counsel. Then when the sexual 'games that feel good' started- it felt like a normal thing.. until the total assault.
By that time the child felt they had no way to escape.

After the abuse stops- even the ones that got counseling... still had issues with the wrongness- but they gave in to repeat the violations due to alieviating the pain of what was done to them.

Also on this topic...people who feel the worse about having had an abortion- will be the ones who DO IT again- and are also staunch pro abortion people...

Like the classic "two wrongs don't make a right" is perceived backwards by people who have been so traumatized. It is their way of coping.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Thank you..
Your posts make me smile!
I do not have the password to the email I used years ago. It's been so long since I've been
in touch w you all.
I have Kay's email and will send her a hello.. Kay- yourself, 70's, cotk..sister phyllis..I miss you all.
Are you in contact w those gals??
On my way to town..
Wishing you a great day!
Again.. Thank you!
Your very welcome sister- Yes I am in touch with them (c:

Have a fun weekend !!

XO

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I think guys from my generation and background and tendencies tend to take a more hardened approach in the beginning. It is not like showing emotion or a certain almost vulnerability I guess is so foreign but it simply isn't the public approach. At least certainly not the first approach. And when first not knowing other people well, taking into consideration how things might affect them or caring about their impressions didn't play much of a role either.
But then for someone who didn't know what was beneath the surface,it becomes somewhat of a guessing game. It was definitely a small handful of the women of your generation that appealed to my softer nature. Had you guys been incapable of seeing it, you might not have encouraged it. And had you not encouraged it, I might never have bothered to show it.
Being myself among friends in private was never a problem for me. But there are certain sides you don't show just anybody. Even in an anonymous forum when identities take on a life of their own. Or at least that is how I used to feel about it. I appreciate the deeper looks and encouragement. Sometimes that is all it takes. I still handle things "my way" a lot. But at least I can do both.
(T) Peace
In this day and age-- we all need others to encourage us-- Home fronts and our physical towns and neighborhoods are way to busy to be of total help. Blessed are those that seek to grow (c:

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Good tune......
;o)
Good to see you ((((((Rider)))))))
(c:

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't fooling anyone princess
They can see who comes and initiates it every time
You get called on your nonsense not because people care about what you think. They simply take a moment to expose you for what you are. You posts speak for themselves
So unless you have any more widows you would like to imply are lying for money, I think I will mainly have nothing to do with you.
Thanks though for constantly posting to me every time you show up. It helps to make it clear what you are really doing here
I see LeLe's posts as someone who misses the friendships that we all formed here- and her diappointment comes though as pointing out when we post wrongly-

I saw her extend a hand back towards you- and you did not shake it <3 She should be offered the same chance that we all give ourselves and eachother.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
All the glory goes to God.
Amen ~ He comforts and guides the willing .

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you tell me that the town you live in is called "Sane"?
Soooooo if that is the case....You are living ________(fill in the blanks)
~snicker
Ha haaaaaa HA~ You bad.

(((((Epiphany)))))))

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I always think that people who give in to repeat anothers wrong doing against them...is so that they can protect their psyche by convinincing themselves that it wasn't so bad...that it was "normal-to have had that happen to me" They were sensory overloaded and this is there escape from the pain-
I write this because of the topic at hand- not as anything against homosexuals---
I have read articles by homosexuals- who have told horrid stories about the abuses they suffered as youngsters )c: They all had things in common- First- at a low point in their childhood-- an adult of the same sex -would step in to give them attention and little treats and gifts--- then the adult would start discrediting the parent by saying things like " I care about you more than your mom does" head games that isolated the child from seeking parents counsel. Then when the sexual 'games that feel good' started- it felt like a normal thing.. until the total assault.
By that time the child felt they had no way to escape.
After the abuse stops- even the ones that got counseling... still had issues with the wrongness- but they gave in to repeat the violations due to alieviating the pain of what was done to them.
Also on this topic...people who feel the worse about having had an abortion- will be the ones who DO IT again- and are also staunch pro abortion people...
Like the classic "two wrongs don't make a right" is perceived backwards by people who have been so traumatized. It is their way of coping.
.. your post insinuates homosexuality is attributed to pedophilia ..

.. is heterosexuality also attributed to pedophilia ??..

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

WOW ((((Rider))))) Thank you for posting this.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute kid, but I feel bad for the husband.
His wife got all fat on him.
MAYBE he told her too-- and she honored his wishes~

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 580,881 - 580,900 of598,721
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

474 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min USA Born 529,766
I have just been arrested! What should I do? 15 min Dr_Zorderz 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min NEWS-FLASH 171,405
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 27 min TheBlackSheep 223,087
Join the Online IT & software Training with Sky... 29 min Sky Infotech 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min It aint necessarily so 716,209
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min Charlie Sheen 255,618
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 4 hr Sasha 108
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••