“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#607594 Nov 15, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow how blind and ignorant are you?
What do you think it is when you come in here and obsess about Skom and accuse him of all the things you do?
News flash le_le when you accuse someone of something and say they're doing this and they're doing that, and things like "oh he's this or that" you're judging them.
Are you so blind and ignorant that you don't see and understand that?
Just like you do constantly to me.

Hypocrite!

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#607595 Nov 15, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why you're rightfully going to Hell.
/c:

Psalm 85:8 I will listen to what God the Lord says;
he promises peace to his people, his faithful servantsó
but let them not turn to folly.

~*~
Viking read these posts from me and decide for yourself----if you will honor GOD and Gods mandates--- or your Irish NJ heritage. Were you the youngest or the smallest of the brothers in your family? This would explain some of your methods (c: I grew up with 5 brothers... I was a pretty tough chicky for a lot of years.

okay...Like I have told Doc,'Wassssup up' and a few others-If I did not love you- I would not be spending time trying to put your foot back on His path- I would not be trying to stop you from hitting your foot on a rock <3 I love Gods creation- all of the people are His creation. So it is my love for God and all that HE LOVES- that makes me step up in boldness toward you. My love for His kingdom.

Look- from God's own word.
"Psalm 85:8 I will listen to what God the Lord says;
he promises peace to his people, his faithful servantsó
but let them not turn to folly. "
I post this as it is one of the scriptures that give me direction-
IF God lays a scripture on my heart--- or a person who needs a nudge--- I do as I feel I am led to do. That is what CHRISTIANS are supposed to do friend.

You can NEVER prove that Jesus gives you permission to attack or beat up people physically--- He does not send people messages to foul His word or misrepresent Him in the way that you men do- IT IS NOT SCRIPTURAL- at all.

Location hidden

#607596 Nov 15, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo....which folks?
Ah... is This what you ,ah , been impressed about lately? Just curious :)
Well you KNOW that Duane would- but someone else today mentioned they missed when you were here and also Blindman and a few others. I CAN'T remember but I know it is in todays posts.

Location hidden

#607597 Nov 15, 2013
Senecus wrote:
....And the rockets red glare...
...the bombs bursting in air...
...gave proof through the night...
...that WSJLM was still there...
...and, what else is new?
Deb gets up from her chair.... walks to the door....goes outside....looks up...

HEY- IT's A FULL MOON!!

THAT explains it! PLUS- River didn't share the popcorn last night.... and Redneck spilled soda all over the place...I think it was soda....

Catcher- was throwing spitwads at Skom...Skom hit him with a few couch cushions...I tell ya' ya' shoulda been here for that!
Viking left the party late 'cuz he had to get up early- but not before smacking several people with a New Jersey Devils ball cap!! AND HAVE YOU EVER seen DUANE in his cheerleader outfit???
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#607598 Nov 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
The stories left out of the Bible tell otherwise. Like I said, it's OK with me that he was gay. There is really no evidence that he ever existed except for a few stories.
BTW, show me a word written by God.
The Bible was written by God through man. But you already knew what I would say. The evidence is in the book RT. The history was written down by God through man in a book, The Bible, the word of God. Itís OK with me that Jesus was not gay but was the perfect Son Of God. There are a lot of things that we do that we should strive not to do that Jesus did not do and that is OK with me too that Jesus didnít do them. But what we are OK with or not Ok with does not change what the Bible, The word of God, says.

Why would you believe the other history books but not the Bible? We did not see Abraham Lincoln, or a lot of the other famous presidents and people but we believe they were. Why not Jesus and God? Do we pick and choose those we like and leave out those we donít agree with or donít like what they stand for and say they did not exist even though those that saw then wrote about them? Lets see, I think Iíll just pick out a few of them that Iím not all that crazy about or donít agree with and decide they didnít exist. That will solve the problem. They didnít say that or do that because they didnít exist. Man, that was easy. Now let me pick out some moreÖ

It just doesnít work like that RT. God/ Jesus is real. Nothing can change that. Not you and not me, not anyone or anything.

You can agree or disagree but I stand by what I said. Jesus is the Son of God and did and does exist.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#607599 Nov 15, 2013
agapaoHope wrote:
doh! His own WORD >blush<
I hate it when I am on a soap box...and my foot breaks through....
Take it from an engineer, inspect structural integrity before stress testing :)

Location hidden

#607600 Nov 15, 2013
VIKING wrote:
MY GREAT AND AWESOME GOD!!WHAT A BUNCH OF LIFELESS
FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!no really.
<<<<<<< <<smooch>>>> >>>>>>> > Doesn't FREAK you out...THAT YOU fit RIGHT in ?

WELCOME to TOPIX- the sign up sheet for becomming a lifer is over next to the bean bag chair...well..half under the bean bag chair.
Look out for Dr Shrink- I thnk he is napping under the coffee table...but his legs are in the way.... Hope that he doesn;t sit up and forget his head is under there.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#607601 Nov 15, 2013
agapaoHope wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you KNOW that Duane would- but someone else today mentioned they missed when you were here and also Blindman and a few others. I CAN'T remember but I know it is in todays posts.
Hello again, knew you were still here, haven't read all post since last here - just way TOO many,,skimmed last day a bit- missed miss it ,will check again
(((Deb)))

Thanks ;

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#607602 Nov 15, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo....which folks?
Ah... is This what you ,ah , been impressed about lately? Just curious :)
Some people go out of there way to try to make it that way
A normal person, even one prone to confrontation, simply doesn't break into a civil conversation with insults. It doesn't even cross their mind. Yet for a year now the same 3-4 posters have initiated it day in and day out for a year now. They break into civil conversations that's don't involve them just to insult people and then can't figure out why something is said back by the person they insulted or by someone who is tired of it. Especially when their insults rise to level of false witness about some heinous stuff. And then once it gets going it does tend to pick up a life on its own.

But there have been a lot of people looking to have normal conversations. There have been a lot of good conversation and exchanges and peace going on. But you know as well as anybody who has been on Topix for a while that if enough people have their minds made up, they can disrupt it. When ignored they start telling lies, forcing a response. Or go and go until they get one.
People can swing by and make a quick judgement but I would encourage them to go through and read. You will see a lot of really good talks in the last few weeks. And the same people trying to disrupt them. And on Topix if you want to have good talks, that is as good as it gets, you have to have them in-between the other stuff

If you find a room on Topix that doesn't have to deal with that, please Tmail me. But since many of these posters travel room to room, good luck with that. But seriously, it would be a mistake to write off without looking because there have been some good ones
Perhaps you could even get in some yourself? I think most people would be up for it

(T) Peace
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#607603 Nov 15, 2013
agapaoHope wrote:
<quoted text>
I was pretty sure that you were used to me and knew (c:
:)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#607604 Nov 15, 2013
agapaoHope wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww c'mon!!
:)

Location hidden

#607605 Nov 15, 2013
agapaoHope wrote:
<quoted text>
Deb gets up from her chair.... walks to the door....goes outside....looks up...
HEY- IT's A FULL MOON!!
THAT explains it! PLUS- River didn't share the popcorn last night.... and Redneck spilled soda all over the place...I think it was soda....
Catcher- was throwing spitwads at Skom...Skom hit him with a few couch cushions...I tell ya' ya' shoulda been here for that!
Viking left the party late 'cuz he had to get up early- but not before smacking several people with a New Jersey Devils ball cap!! AND HAVE YOU EVER seen DUANE in his cheerleader outfit???
Heh

Although this is kinda what I meant earlier when some things simply aren't going to stop on their own

I literally NEVER post to Catcher first unless he is insulting someone. I never butt into a civil exchange he is in to insult someone. Yet he will post to me constantly unsolicited to fight and then cry afterwards. I honestly can't follow the logic. Does he just want my attention?

But him, Aura, and a few others just day after day after day keep starting it with people. Most of the time they have to find a civil conversation to disrupt because lately there have not been enough confrontations for them just to show up and bandwagon

Most people don't have unlimited patience or even anything resembling it. Yet people have shown they are willing the ignore the same people that came here to troll if they simply stop starting fights.

I offered a peace with Catcher if he would just agree to stop slandering RR..and he refused!!

You saw what he tried to do when Ians and I made peace

Some people don't want peace. And the best most can do is try to have peace with the people that do. And for the ones that refuse eventually they got to be dealt with because it has been a year, they aren't going anywhere It just is what Topix is I guess

It's unfortunate though

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#607606 Nov 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people go out of there way to try to make it that way
A normal person, even one prone to confrontation, simply doesn't break into a civil conversation with insults. It doesn't even cross their mind. Yet for a year now the same 3-4 posters have initiated it day in and day out for a year now. They break into civil conversations that's don't involve them just to insult people and then can't figure out why something is said back by the person they insulted or by someone who is tired of it. Especially when their insults rise to level of false witness about some heinous stuff. And then once it gets going it does tend to pick up a life on its own.
But there have been a lot of people looking to have normal conversations. There have been a lot of good conversation and exchanges and peace going on. But you know as well as anybody who has been on Topix for a while that if enough people have their minds made up, they can disrupt it. When ignored they start telling lies, forcing a response. Or go and go until they get one.
People can swing by and make a quick judgement but I would encourage them to go through and read. You will see a lot of really good talks in the last few weeks. And the same people trying to disrupt them. And on Topix if you want to have good talks, that is as good as it gets, you have to have them in-between the other stuff
If you find a room on Topix that doesn't have to deal with that, please Tmail me. But since many of these posters travel room to room, good luck with that. But seriously, it would be a mistake to write off without looking because there have been some good ones
Perhaps you could even get in some yourself? I think most people would be up for it
(T) Peace
Hi Stevie - how's it been?

I love ya guy, but ya got - and can agree with your premise about some posters - but my asking Deb about "..being impressed about lately.." had nothing to do with this thread. Something on a personal note. But hey, I dusted the 'box' off for ya :)

Hope yer night is well...

Location hidden

#607607 Nov 15, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it from an engineer, inspect structural integrity before stress testing :)
(c:

I have spent a month using a laptop- and finally got used to it for the most part--- now that I am on the desktop..well.... not so sure where my fingers are going!!

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#607608 Nov 15, 2013
..Man, some bad lag there! Should be " ..got it wrong..."

Location hidden

#607609 Nov 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh
Although this is kinda what I meant earlier when some things simply aren't going to stop on their own
I literally NEVER post to Catcher first unless he is insulting someone. I never butt into a civil exchange he is in to insult someone. Yet he will post to me constantly unsolicited to fight and then cry afterwards. I honestly can't follow the logic. Does he just want my attention?
But him, Aura, and a few others just day after day after day keep starting it with people. Most of the time they have to find a civil conversation to disrupt because lately there have not been enough confrontations for them just to show up and bandwagon
Most people don't have unlimited patience or even anything resembling it. Yet people have shown they are willing the ignore the same people that came here to troll if they simply stop starting fights.
I offered a peace with Catcher if he would just agree to stop slandering RR..and he refused!!
You saw what he tried to do when Ians and I made peace
Some people don't want peace. And the best most can do is try to have peace with the people that do. And for the ones that refuse eventually they got to be dealt with because it has been a year, they aren't going anywhere It just is what Topix is I guess
It's unfortunate though
(c: I saw your efforts~ You are right...it is their entertainment---

Day after day after day~

I tried to give Senecus a visual of what he missed (c;
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#607610 Nov 15, 2013
Iím calling it a night for topix

Location hidden

#607611 Nov 15, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Stevie - how's it been?
I love ya guy, but ya got - and can agree with your premise about some posters - but my asking Deb about "..being impressed about lately.." had nothing to do with this thread. Something on a personal note. But hey, I dusted the 'box' off for ya :)
Hope yer night is well...
LOL

Dang it!

Sorry about that! I just have been impressed with some of the exchanges in the last 3-4 weeks and didn't want any regulars that may have just washed their hands of this place to think there is nothing good going on here

Anyway, glad it wasn't that then. Hopefully you have had a chance to catch one or two anyway. Although they are starting to get further spaced out again

Things are going well personally. Hope all is well with you

(T)Peace

Location hidden

#607612 Nov 15, 2013
agapaoHope wrote:
<quoted text>
(c: I saw your efforts~ You are right...it is their entertainment---
Day after day after day~
I tried to give Senecus a visual of what he missed (c;
Yeah that is all I was trying to say too

That there has been some good stuff

I am not claiming one side perfect or anything but some people are trying to go in a better direction while some are intent on dragging it down

Anyway, getting late and gonna start packing it in

Have a good night friend

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#607613 Nov 15, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Iím calling it a night for topix
Good Night

HFN:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Buck Crick 744,387
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 545,204
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Charlie Sheen 260,269
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min I B Eagle 228,625
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 14 min Wordsworth 4,609
Beko YENIK÷Y BEKO SERVISI (+ 299 I5 34 +) Beko ... 14 min halentfr 1
WP Profit Builder Review | Check The Demo Befor... 41 min Luana 5
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr Johnny 2,900
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr Roberta G 174,213

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE