Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#607577 Nov 15, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hilarious to watch le_le sit there and say "oh I don't judge people". She's either completely delusional or the bottle has gotten the best of her again.
I figured one for the other too. Or maybe just thinks people are stupid or simply doesn't care.Whatever it is, it's a mess

Have a good one

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#607578 Nov 15, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.
I do not see where I judge your heart.
Stating you are full of yourself- isn't judging your heart.
Furthermore- again, why do you care? You believe yourself to be so much more worthy than me..
Why even post to me??
You love the fight.. Christ dwells within thee? Huh?
You're a complete nut case. You contradict yourself in this very post.

First you say quote: "I do not see where I judge your heart"

Then you turn around and say quote: "You believe yourself to be so much more worthy than me"

Are you so delusional or flat out drunk that your brain is unable to comprehend that judging Skoms heart is exactly what you're doing?

You really need to lay off the bottle le_le. Because it's frying the few brain cells you have left.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#607579 Nov 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
So honest
let's try again.
Catcher said to Ians about me...
"You make up with that fuckweasel (royalties are in the mail, River) and I'm outa here."
...to try to stop him from entering a peace with me.
So my question is did you know you were never going to keep your word and you used the threat of leaving to try to get what you wanted?
Or did you decide to break your word some time after?
I am trying to figure out whether you value your friendships less or your word
BTW Catcher

Pretty sure someone paid to have the original post deleted. Might have happened when I said something to you about it the other day. So here is the exact same post in a reply by River Tam and by me:

Catcher said:

"You make up with that fuckweasel (royalties are in the mail, River) and I'm outa here.
Why don't you just go eat a taco, take a siesta and pay the 5 pesos to your sirvienta?
(I am certain this will sabotage your attempt to receive a civil response from the fuckweasel [more money on the way, River].) "

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

So if someone wants to get those removed they better do it quickly!

Location hidden

#607580 Nov 15, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.
The day you hold Skom , or even yourself, accountable for your bs..here on wsjlm.
That's the day ill consider your words.
Ok?
Night John Coffey..
I couldn't care less if you consider my words or not. Your own words expose you and how delusional you are to be sitting there thinking anyone believes you when you say "I don't judge people".

Put down the bottle le_le. It's making you even more of a babbling fool then you normally are.

Location hidden

#607581 Nov 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured one for the other too. Or maybe just thinks people are stupid or simply doesn't care.Whatever it is, it's a mess
Have a good one
I agree. I truly feel sorry for her family and anyone else that has to deal with her on a daily basis. It's got to be very taxing to have to put up with her and her delusions, and to see her continue to sink further and further down the sink hole she's created for herself.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#607583 Nov 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah you definitely have some spiritual maturity on me
(see how I was smart enough to word it like that too! LOL, never mention a woman's age!)
But seriously, yeah hopefully as the path continues it becomes easier.
Have a good night sister
(T) Peace
LOL- first sentence- made me chuckle- then SURE enough- YOUR second sentence was what I expected XO
It get easier friend- the more you overcome- under God's guidance--- the easier the compliance to all of His promptings are <3 It's a journey- life stays more interesting if we are works in progress. This way- we get a life time of surprises and "OH' I get iT" moments.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#607584 Nov 15, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure the Jesus! of the Southern U.S. wore overalls, sported a crew cut and chewed Red Man tobacco.
Just sayin.
Oh, you must have read "The Shack"

:)

Location hidden

#607585 Nov 15, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Deb.
I know.. We missed far too much.
Thanks for reaching out. I appreciate it!
Garden- yes!! Our summer was perfect.
No camping for us in years and years! I miss it.
Hugs to you..
Kisses too..
Signing off..late here..
I appreciate YOU ((((LeLe))))) and hope that we can catch up-

Kay says HI and hopes that you still have her email addy~ or I can give her yours if you are okay with it (c:

XO and happy dreams~

Location hidden

#607586 Nov 15, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you must have read "The Shack"
:)
(((((John))))))!! Hi there (c:
Folks have been asking about you~

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#607587 Nov 15, 2013
....And the rockets red glare...

...the bombs bursting in air...
...gave proof through the night...
...that WSJLM was still there...
...and, what else is new?

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#607588 Nov 15, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno River, he may have been Bi. He definitely seemed to be 'into' sisters.
You're probably right, Lucy.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#607589 Nov 15, 2013
agapaoHope wrote:
<quoted text>
(((((John))))))!! Hi there (c:
Folks have been asking about you~
Yo....which folks?

Ah... is This what you ,ah , been impressed about lately? Just curious :)

Location hidden

#607591 Nov 15, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really.
Good evening (((((Viking))))))- "Truths" here- sitting at my desk top... where I am still signed in as this-

... let's see what God's word says about our actions~ Honestly- I don't know how you or Wassssup or several others can argue about how God says we should conduct ourselves. It is His own OWRD that gives the directionss.

His own word-
the same WORD that we are trying to get nonbelievers to BELIEVE in~ If we ourselves wont accept the responsibility of doing things Gods way--- then how can we profess to be Jesus followers.... or that JESUS IS the answer. The crime you accuse me of is only due to my WANTING to do FOR you .
~*~
Love for Enemies
Luke 6: 27 “But to you who are listening I say:
Love your enemies,
do good to those who hate you,
28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.
29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

Judging Others

37 “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”
39 He also told them this parable:“Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into a pit?
~*~

You condemn. YOU have made yourself GOD- in deciding that everyone who is friendly to non believers is going to hell. By YOU deciding that all of them will go there. DO YOU not KNOW- that NONE are damned until in their dying breath they reject the Lord...and their names are not written in His book?

Location hidden

#607592 Nov 15, 2013
doh! His own WORD >blush<
I hate it when I am on a soap box...and my foot breaks through....

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#607593 Nov 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably right, Lucy.
OK, you two.

Time to stop gossiping about the Jesus guy.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#607594 Nov 15, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow how blind and ignorant are you?
What do you think it is when you come in here and obsess about Skom and accuse him of all the things you do?
News flash le_le when you accuse someone of something and say they're doing this and they're doing that, and things like "oh he's this or that" you're judging them.
Are you so blind and ignorant that you don't see and understand that?
Just like you do constantly to me.

Hypocrite!

Location hidden

#607595 Nov 15, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why you're rightfully going to Hell.
/c:

Psalm 85:8 I will listen to what God the Lord says;
he promises peace to his people, his faithful servants—
but let them not turn to folly.

~*~
Viking read these posts from me and decide for yourself----if you will honor GOD and Gods mandates--- or your Irish NJ heritage. Were you the youngest or the smallest of the brothers in your family? This would explain some of your methods (c: I grew up with 5 brothers... I was a pretty tough chicky for a lot of years.

okay...Like I have told Doc,'Wassssup up' and a few others-If I did not love you- I would not be spending time trying to put your foot back on His path- I would not be trying to stop you from hitting your foot on a rock <3 I love Gods creation- all of the people are His creation. So it is my love for God and all that HE LOVES- that makes me step up in boldness toward you. My love for His kingdom.

Look- from God's own word.
"Psalm 85:8 I will listen to what God the Lord says;
he promises peace to his people, his faithful servants—
but let them not turn to folly. "
I post this as it is one of the scriptures that give me direction-
IF God lays a scripture on my heart--- or a person who needs a nudge--- I do as I feel I am led to do. That is what CHRISTIANS are supposed to do friend.

You can NEVER prove that Jesus gives you permission to attack or beat up people physically--- He does not send people messages to foul His word or misrepresent Him in the way that you men do- IT IS NOT SCRIPTURAL- at all.

Location hidden

#607596 Nov 15, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo....which folks?
Ah... is This what you ,ah , been impressed about lately? Just curious :)
Well you KNOW that Duane would- but someone else today mentioned they missed when you were here and also Blindman and a few others. I CAN'T remember but I know it is in todays posts.

Location hidden

#607597 Nov 15, 2013
Senecus wrote:
....And the rockets red glare...
...the bombs bursting in air...
...gave proof through the night...
...that WSJLM was still there...
...and, what else is new?
Deb gets up from her chair.... walks to the door....goes outside....looks up...

HEY- IT's A FULL MOON!!

THAT explains it! PLUS- River didn't share the popcorn last night.... and Redneck spilled soda all over the place...I think it was soda....

Catcher- was throwing spitwads at Skom...Skom hit him with a few couch cushions...I tell ya' ya' shoulda been here for that!
Viking left the party late 'cuz he had to get up early- but not before smacking several people with a New Jersey Devils ball cap!! AND HAVE YOU EVER seen DUANE in his cheerleader outfit???
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#607598 Nov 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
The stories left out of the Bible tell otherwise. Like I said, it's OK with me that he was gay. There is really no evidence that he ever existed except for a few stories.
BTW, show me a word written by God.
The Bible was written by God through man. But you already knew what I would say. The evidence is in the book RT. The history was written down by God through man in a book, The Bible, the word of God. It’s OK with me that Jesus was not gay but was the perfect Son Of God. There are a lot of things that we do that we should strive not to do that Jesus did not do and that is OK with me too that Jesus didn’t do them. But what we are OK with or not Ok with does not change what the Bible, The word of God, says.

Why would you believe the other history books but not the Bible? We did not see Abraham Lincoln, or a lot of the other famous presidents and people but we believe they were. Why not Jesus and God? Do we pick and choose those we like and leave out those we don’t agree with or don’t like what they stand for and say they did not exist even though those that saw then wrote about them? Lets see, I think I’ll just pick out a few of them that I’m not all that crazy about or don’t agree with and decide they didn’t exist. That will solve the problem. They didn’t say that or do that because they didn’t exist. Man, that was easy. Now let me pick out some more…

It just doesn’t work like that RT. God/ Jesus is real. Nothing can change that. Not you and not me, not anyone or anything.

You can agree or disagree but I stand by what I said. Jesus is the Son of God and did and does exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min here 64,111
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Steve III 654,116
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 9 min Classic 3,818
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min crucifiedguy 281,884
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 40 min gundee123 824
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 41 min entezariabbass 106,544
girls, when is the first time u saw a penis (Feb '14) 42 min Leslie 13
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Lumatrix 973,845
More from around the web