Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#607515 Nov 15, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
If in your own ludicrously lonely Walter Mitty world you wanna go ahead and think that I "icon my own posts" feel free to go ahead and do so. I'll tell ya one thing, I am absolutely ecstatic that I actually get and affect you to such staggering proportions that you've actually followed and traced every single one of my posts, enough to actually believe that I "icon each one". Nice to have a fan.
LOL

Delusions of grandeur

It didn't take a lot of effort to notice every one of your posts got positive icons for two days straight. Even when you were posting against people from every possible "side" and not a single other post got icons for like 8 hours!

But you missed the point entirely. I thought it was funny.

A laughing at you not with you kinda thing

You'll figure it out

:)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#607517 Nov 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the claim.
Why do you think Jesus was gay?
The Jesus dude made a pass at me at one of Skom's bathhouses with pickles and diversity.

Is that gay or what?

Location hidden

#607518 Nov 15, 2013
AWESOME STORY - MUST READ

Two men, both seriously ill, occupied the same hospital room. One man was allowed to sit up in his bed for an hour each afternoon to help drain the fluid from his lungs. His bed was next to the room’s only window. The other man had to spend all his time flat on his back.

The men talked for hours on end. They spoke of their wives and families, their homes, their jobs, their involvement in the military service, where they had been on vacation..hospital window

Every afternoon, when the man in the bed by the window could sit up, he would pass the time by
describing to his roommate all the things he could see outside the window.

The man in the other bed began to live for those one hour periods where his world would be broadened and enlivened by all the activity and colour of the world outside.

The window overlooked a park with a lovely lake. Ducks and swans played on the water while children sailed their model boats. Young lovers walked arm in arm amidst flowers of every colour and a fine view of the city skyline could be seen in the distance.

As the man by the window described all this in exquisite details, the man on the other side of the room would close his eyes and imagine this picturesque scene.

One warm afternoon, the man by the window described a parade passing by.

Although the other man could not hear the band – he could see it in his mind’s eye as the gentleman by the window portrayed it with descriptive words.

Days, weeks and months passed. One morning, the day nurse arrived to bring water for their baths only to find the lifeless body of the man by the window, who had died peacefully in his sleep.

She was saddened and called the hospital attendants to take the body away.

As soon as it seemed appropriate, the other man asked if he could be moved next to the window. The nurse was happy to make the switch, and after making sure he was comfortable, she left him alone.

Slowly, painfully, he propped himself up on one elbow to take his first look at the real world outside. He strained to slowly turn to look out the window besides the bed.

It faced a blank wall.

The man asked the nurse what could have compelled his deceased roommate who had described such wonderful things outside this window.

The nurse responded that the man was blind and could not even see the wall.

She said,‘Perhaps he just wanted to encourage you.’

Epilogue:

There is tremendous happiness in making others happy, despite our own situations. Shared grief is half the sorrow, but happiness when shared, is doubled. If you want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money can’t buy.

‘Today is a gift, that is why it is called The Present .’

Long Beach, CA

#607520 Nov 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN
Yeah, Le_le's off the hook for a bit.

It's Aura's turn to get the Skom treatment.

Go at him, Jesus told me you need the practice.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#607521 Nov 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>YAWN
LMFAO

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#607522 Nov 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
big smile back..from my heart.

Location hidden

#607523 Nov 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jesus dude made a pass at me at one of Skom's bathhouses with pickles and diversity.
Is that gay or what?
You breaking your word again?

You said If Ians and made peace you would stop posting in here

Tsk tsk

And between the two of us, you are the only guy that has bathed naked with other men. Not to mention posted about it. AND bragged about the great diversity of the naked men he bathed with. That must have been a lot of fun for you that you couldn't wait to tell people!

So....the commitment not to ever post in here again meant as little as your word and was only done to try to leverage a threat of your "friendship" so someone wouldn't make peace?

Typical of you

Location hidden

#607524 Nov 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Le_le's off the hook for a bit.
It's Aura's turn to get the Skom treatment.
Go at him, Jesus told me you need the practice.
Your tears taste like hypocrisy

Location hidden

#607526 Nov 15, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
I saw it had been a year since she talked to Deb

That's sounds sweet

I wish I could get in on that action!

I am guessing she doesn't give me that option

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#607527 Nov 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Basically the original sin story is a evil device designed to make people have guilt they have no reason to hold or carry. A little hook into you , one of many more hooks Christianity will pile on it's victims. It was these little hooks that exactly like this that were used to make black people feel they were the offspring of a condemned race, and deserved enslavement. It wasn't supposed to be this way, but corruption finds it way into everything , and the bible is no more than a tool a device made to make men into servants of those who believed themselves divine.
Ask yourself if there were a man and a woman created in this world it had a reason from the start, did all animal start mating after Eve sinned? Of course not, sex as a way to procreate was established in the Cambrian, it was a big hit, animals have been doing it ever since. The original sin is an evil plot devised by charlatans to hoax you into a guilt trip you do not deserve.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WKczTuxz7d0XX
I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#607529 Nov 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the claim.
Why do you think Jesus was gay?
Yes, I did.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#607531 Nov 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw it had been a year since she talked to Deb
That's sounds sweet
I wish I could get in on that action!
I am guessing she doesn't give me that option
I wonder why you would even care??

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#607533 Nov 15, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
RT I don’t want to have to say this but I’m sure you already knew that Christians believe like this so expected it.
I know because the Bible, Gods Word says, it is wrong. The Bible does not say He was gay but that he was perfect.
I believe the Bible.
But as I told DS, God loves you.
The stories left out of the Bible tell otherwise. Like I said, it's OK with me that he was gay. There is really no evidence that he ever existed except for a few stories.

BTW, show me a word written by God.

Long Beach, CA

#607534 Nov 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You breaking your word again?
You said If Ians and made peace you would stop posting in here
Tsk tsk
And between the two of us, you are the only guy that has bathed naked with other men. Not to mention posted about it. AND bragged about the great diversity of the naked men he bathed with. That must have been a lot of fun for you that you couldn't wait to tell people!
So....the commitment not to ever post in here again meant as little as your word and was only done to try to leverage a threat of your "friendship" so someone wouldn't make peace?
Typical of you
You're becoming quite adept at stream of consciousness writing.

I'll let HL know.

She'll be very proud of you.

Location hidden

#607536 Nov 15, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why you would even care??
I dunno

Maybe the same reason people don't like mosquitoes

The little parasites can't do any real harm but given the choice, who would want one bothering them?

You really needed that explained to you?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#607537 Nov 15, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>I'm pretty sure the Jesus! of the Southern U.S. wore overalls, sported a crew cut and chewed Red Man tobacco.

Just sayin.
Pmsl

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#607539 Nov 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>The stories left out of the Bible tell otherwise. Like I said, it's OK with me that he was gay. There is really no evidence that he ever existed except for a few stories.

I dunno River, he may have been Bi. He definitely seemed to be 'into' sisters.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#607540 Nov 15, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You agree completely w/ shrink..
I have come to realize- you two are quite similar.
What you speak of after - thats not who you are..
You judge heArts.. It's what you do here.
And just what is it that you are doing in this post and in almost every post you leave in here le_le?

Say it with me now. Your judging hearts.

<<<<Rolls eyes at the irony!!!

Location hidden

#607541 Nov 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're becoming quite adept at stream of consciousness writing.
I'll let HL know.
She'll be very proud of you.
Breaking your word again counselor?

Long Beach, CA

#607542 Nov 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
The stories left out of the Bible tell otherwise. Like I said, it's OK with me that he was gay. There is really no evidence that he ever existed except for a few stories.
ZAAAAAAP!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
See What Joan Rivers Said About The Obamas B4 S... 10 min LMAO 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min truth 181,900
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min Steve 44,121
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Huijiadelujiudaole 637,252
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 41 min Ann Bonney 53,705
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 41 min Mr Wiggley 28,370
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 41 min Joe Fortuna 968,718
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 10 hr truth 37,988
More from around the web