UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#607364 Nov 14, 2013
For real though wrote:
Real question. Why were Mary and Joseph considered "married" where they hadn't had sex?
Cohabitation is a sin, if they have read bible, look like most our American Xtain are ignorant and left their brain somewhere in hell and violate ten commandments, they mock their own religion... they lack critical reasoning skills . BAhahahahahaaa

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#607366 Nov 14, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't sit in front of a computer all day and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR GOD, while taking the side of Demons over Christians.
For 2 days you have monopolized several rooms with your nonsense

I was at a protest this morning and do charity work before working 2nd shift

And unlike you, I don't vomit garbage out of my mouth while the Lord's name is on my lips

And guess what, critics bashing the faith doesn't surprise me. And the Bible tells me it is not my concern. Jesus says repeatedly to leave judgement of those outside of the faith to Him. What we are responsible for is our own witness

You don't know the Bible. You don't follow the Bible.

You just wanna act the fool and sell yourself on a bunch of lies that you are doing God's work. Your witness is an embarrassment and I am done babying you as I do have every right to call a believer on his blasphemous witness

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#607367 Nov 14, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Good night clown.......you impotent little clown.
So if that is an insult,I guess you like you clowns...well, let's just say the opposite

Whatever weird proclivities you have is your business buddy

Good luck knocking more demons into comas

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#607368 Nov 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
It's OK with me.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#607369 Nov 14, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, just me in my family. That doesn't take away from the fact that Jesus was too.
Sorry RT ~ but you are talking absolute rubbish based on your own fantasies and with nothing to support you at all..... Sort of boring carp, if you get my driftwood. That's all...

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#607370 Nov 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry RT ~ but you are talking absolute rubbish based on your own fantasies and with nothing to support you at all..... Sort of boring carp, if you get my driftwood. That's all...
Believe what you will, dear. It won't change the truth.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#607371 Nov 14, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand totally- If we label ourselves Jesus followers it has moore responsibility than what the man made term of Christian has become. In following- we submit to follow His example fot the reasons He states.
Thank you for th emore indepth peek into your beliefs.
I have gone into my beliefs with only a few here. I am not out to prove my beliefs are true. I don't think that is even possible. What I can do is explain the historical and Scriptural reasons why I don't believe what others do.

For example, I don't believe Jesus is God. I am not saying that "I know this is God's Truth", that would be a blasphemous lie (IMHO). I do try to explain why I don't believe that and why I think it is meaningless as far as salvation is concerned. Same with the virgin birth and resurrection. I sincerely believe these were myths to convert people and get them to listen to the stories in the hopes that they would eventually understand the "real" meaning of salvation and atonement. I honestly feel that so much has changed in the 2000 years since Jesus died that little of the significance of what Jesus did, who and what he was and what he taught remains in Modern Christianity.

What offends me is that many Christians will simply bash me for my beliefs and try and make me believe exactly as they do and when I don't they accuse me of being evil.

I say that the good news of Jesus is simply you will be been forgiven as long as you repent your trespasses and ask for help to be a better person. IMHO salvation occurs every moment of our lives until we take our last breath. It is not a reward after we die but blessing every moment we live.

That is what I believe. I do not expect anyone else to agree with me on that. If someone wants to sit in Jesus name and talk about it at length I am willing to do so. If someone doesn't want to listen then I don't try and force them to believe.

I sincerely hope that made sense to you even if you don't agree with my beliefs.

<hugs>

“Love much, trust none”

There

#607372 Nov 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry but this just blows my mind
Not your response but that he solicited it.
A 'man' on Topix running to another man to tell him he doesn't like somebody
This is what I was talking about earlier. I can't even fathom the scenario in which I would enter a conversation I wasn't in to tell someone I don't like someone they do
Grade-school girls have more self-confidence
Hopefully your answer will appease him. In the future don't worry about giving an answer, or at least know it won't bother me what you say. But I am secure with our friendship and I pee standing up so I can't relate to why Catcher needs to do things like this and put others in uncomfortable situations to defend things they owe him no explanation on
I get caught in thee kind of 'triangles' a lot. For example, I really admire my school's director. I don;t agree with some of his policies but I understand why they are in place from his point of view. Some of my fellow teachers find that a betrayal. I understand why they feel that way and do not hold it against them. I like lots of people who don't always like each other. I try to understand, I think you do too. Some people are just beyond out understanding, you have Catcher and I have Coffey. Neither has been able to sever the bonds we have forged over the last two years. I don't think either is trying to either.,,, as much as I am tempted to assume that about RA it would be a stretch for even me to accept that RA would do that to you (at least). Friends don't try and turn friends against each other.

Recall that Catcher, IANS and I were in a bitter feud not too long ago. Stubborn alpha males pissing on each others shoes. LOL
I am too old for the pissing matches; perhaps that is why am reluctant to give them up. I do not want to admit I am getting old.

Sorry if I rambled. You're an OK person, Skom. Most people here really are. As much as hate to admit it I bet even RA is a good person. Just don't he and I will ever like each other.

My sponsor told me once, "You don't need a lot of close friends. Jesus only had twelve, one doubted him, one denied him thrice and one betrayed him to his death. Jesus forgave them all." - New Holland Joe (may he be in the 'Olam Ha-ba' he believed in)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#607373 Nov 15, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Very nice (c:
My husband is not very verbal with his declarations of love. But I still tell him about daily sometime during the day when it strikes me to do so.. I know it makes him a happier person to know and to hear. We greet and say goodbye with hugs and kisses- HUGS- What a surprise right?
I like the Psalm I posted because it is kind of opposite of the "don't let the sun go down on your anger" verse---- I don't know about everyone else... but I do NOT get friendlier the longer I am up---- so in those earlier years when we 'fought'... I would go to sleep angry rather than keep trying to get through...
I am still on good terms with my ex. We still say "I love you" to each other and mean it.

Young man: "I love your daughter, sir."

Older man: "But do you like her ?"

Young man: "Very much sir."

Older man: "Good."

Young man: "I don't understand sir"

Older man: "You wont love her until you have been married and spend your lives together. You don't know what love is yet but I hope the both of you will in time."

“Love much, trust none”

There

#607374 Nov 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a homosexual.
That has been postulated by a number of scholars.
It has also been postulated that He was married to Mary Magdalene.
Both postulations upset many Christians. I don't think it makes a difference. In Leviticus, neither the sexual orientation nor marital status of the offering is a consideration.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#607375 Nov 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I like skom ok , he is just too whiny sometimes and far too serious. I like you too, but what every you have been going through has changed you. I know it's hard , but I miss the guy you were before. Sometimes we act like siblings who are competing for the car keys Friday night. And I not serious enough at times I suppose.
We all get the fck you very much for disagreeing with me syndrome.
But try to take this for what it is, mind candy, were here to entertain ourselfs, So damn the torpedo's, drop the main jib and batten down the hatches, and make way... like Katie's going north!
You are correct. My illness and now treatment has been taking its toll since this past summer for sure. As each day passes I get sicker and sicker from the drugs. Most days all I can do is keep telling myself, "It beats dying."
I have lost my sense of humor and that for me is a red flag. Some days I wonder if dying isn't a better alternative. I don't have the courage though and I would be betraying my friends that like having me alive. I guess my capacity for love exceed my ego.
So, I have no choice but to continue the meds until summer. Hopefully I will be back to the "me" that I used to be.

Thanks for the encouragement! <hug>

“Love much, trust none”

There

#607376 Nov 15, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
....it's because I was called much, much worse and so was my Lord and Savior....
Jesus was called a liar and fraud by the Temple Priests and a traitor and terrorist by the Roman authorities.

If you read the Bible, even Pilate and Jesus had a respectful exchange befitting a modern courtroom.

There were no vulgarities such as you use hurled at Jesus.

That you compare yourself to Jesus and use Him as an excuse for your vile behavior is not only offensive to those of who admire Jesus, but probably to many unbelievers as well.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#607377 Nov 15, 2013
For real though wrote:
Real question. Why were Mary and Joseph considered "married" where they hadn't had sex?
Historically, marriage was a contract binding families and reproduction was a secondary factor, "love" rarely a factor. The concept of people marrying "by choice" and "for love" is a relatively recent concept developed in the last couple hundred years.
truth

Perth, Australia

#607378 Nov 15, 2013
why you javjmi
jama is graveyard javju is as av av av or mjau mjau

are you play with your photo mouse cat and dog..
its very nice out your result..
by
don't cry when i died not be funeral with priest and friends planty water in ocean
you can pray there ocenas

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
28 years ago i pray with my people which been without any marcy still is some..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

dobrota nesudi nikog

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#607380 Nov 15, 2013
Hey....Guess what day it is?...

:-)...It is FRIday....End of most work weeks....

I can be changed by what happens to me.
But I refuse to be reduced by it.

~ Maya Angelou

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#607381 Nov 15, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Today I want to pray for all the widows and widowers in the world. They have lost their soul mates, their closest confidante, their special loved one, and life's helpmeet. This is not an easy thing. Whether married a short time or married for 50 years or more, young or older, the loss is great. I pray for comfort, for peace that only you can give, for your presence to fill that hole in their lives, for extra special grace from you. I also pray that You would give them precious, understanding friends to lend a listening ear or a shoulder to cry on, just to be there and be quiet sometimes, to help them with things they need help with, and to have fun with. And bless those friends for their ministry. Thank you Lord for your ever-present Spirit. In Jesus' name, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#607382 Nov 15, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Your promise revives me; it comforts me in all my troubles.

Psalm 119:50

K-Love
truth

Perth, Australia

#607383 Nov 15, 2013
fpride is dengarose too
its wide way
set up
is so visible
as kajin
kajina is great set up

in ocean is many ajkule as munstre
why you need eat horse meet
saint andrew with Jesus catching fish
je ajkule there so hugeeeeeeeeee

nobody can't be hungry

huge para-site

see ko pod drugim jamu kopa u nju pada

wicket can't have holy ticket
you can't serve two masters
you will love one others simple remove

in reality wicket can't be truthful only as naive full of envy

ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#607384 Nov 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have gone into my beliefs with only a few here. I am not out to prove my beliefs are true. I don't think that is even possible. What I can do is explain the historical and Scriptural reasons why I don't believe what others do.
For example, I don't believe Jesus is God. I am not saying that "I know this is God's Truth", that would be a blasphemous lie (IMHO). I do try to explain why I don't believe that and why I think it is meaningless as far as salvation is concerned. Same with the virgin birth and resurrection. I sincerely believe these were myths to convert people and get them to listen to the stories in the hopes that they would eventually understand the "real" meaning of salvation and atonement. I honestly feel that so much has changed in the 2000 years since Jesus died that little of the significance of what Jesus did, who and what he was and what he taught remains in Modern Christianity.
What offends me is that many Christians will simply bash me for my beliefs and try and make me believe exactly as they do and when I don't they accuse me of being evil.
I say that the good news of Jesus is simply you will be been forgiven as long as you repent your trespasses and ask for help to be a better person. IMHO salvation occurs every moment of our lives until we take our last breath. It is not a reward after we die but blessing every moment we live.
That is what I believe. I do not expect anyone else to agree with me on that. If someone wants to sit in Jesus name and talk about it at length I am willing to do so. If someone doesn't want to listen then I don't try and force them to believe.
I sincerely hope that made sense to you even if you don't agree with my beliefs.
<hugs>
I understand how and why you have concluded what you have- My husband is partially the same. Well- minus the chewing on others as play toys (c; *wink*

((((((Ben)))))))

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#607385 Nov 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You can lie to yourself. But you really think Jesus is going to tell you its OK to use His name while talking and acting like that?
Or its OK because people said things to you that you didn't like?
Keep his name out of your mouth when talking like that. It's an embarrassment and believers who respects the faith shouldn't have to put up with it
.. Viking is a loon ..

.. may I suggest you quit responding to him ??..

.. continued interactions will only result in more filth spewing from his keyboard ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessari... 739,586
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 542,742
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min Remnant of 144000 38,708
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 10 min girls united states 65
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Eagle 12 227,604
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 15 min girls united states 167
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 18 min girls united states 859
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Dr_Zorderz 259,591
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min Lyndi 173,709

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••