Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#607492 Nov 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Try not to spend so much of your life fixating on what other people's faith is
I guarantee you know nothing about mine
You really are going to lecture strangers on the Internet as to how they should choose their faith?
While I try to encourage you to do more than troll, I am starting to wonder if you are kind of pegged in by your limitations
I am trying to take this seriously. But really? You are going to advise me on faith, knowledge, history, or gullibility? Most of the times you can't even coherently follow along an exchange. And I have forgotten more than you know about life.
You are a kid Aura. Enjoy your time on the Internet. I don't begrudge you that. But it is just plain foolish if you think you are in a position to teach me anything about faith. I would say about anything but I don't rule out the possibility there maybe some specialized areas you know more about. I can't imagine what but I will allow for the possibility. But faith? No way
Seriously you have an opinion of yourself that not worth
Dr. Shrinks out gassing . I'm not a kid, and do not teach faith.
I am a man who has raised more men from sibling rivalry to serving a concerted effort and an Empire than you could imagine. If you are foolish enough to think you cannot learn anymore, then I welcome the likes of you on any battlefield. You will fall and I will see to it.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#607493 Nov 15, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks Skom
never forget not all of us have identical same thoughts or life journey shoulder to shoulder,
whole life of chosen ones is very difficult,complicated,
but hearts only God accept,not our rebukes or negative or positive opinions
we are not to govern and be leaders of others.
WE HAVE ONLY ONE GREAT TEACHER GREAT ONE PRIEST AND GREAT DIVINE PERFECT LEADER G-D YEHOVA ,AND HIS BEGOTTEN SON KING OF ALL KINGS- and we are His Royal divine Family,
our friend benAdam needs balance,balance of our compassions, beliefs,and faith only in ONE GOD ONE SON AND HIS WORD,
but balance on scale is not balance with same identical scale weights
good night,
anyway I enjoy your biblical posts?
I agree completely

We all have traveled different paths. And nobody can know the thoughts or experiences of another. At best we get little glimpses into the mind of another or can take a guess but we would have to be that person to truly understand. And only God can see the heart.

Have a good night as well

(T) Peace

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#607495 Nov 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Case in point
This is generally the limit and extent of your capabilities
Easily frustrated. Not particularly bright.
There is a big difference between doing a Google search and reading some random page to learn something and acquiring your knowledge through actual study and real life experience
When you grow up, both literally and figuratively, you may figure that out
Words have meaning when they are accurate, you missed the target. Target remains, and as your assessment of me is welcome. You have no idea, the gift of gab will not save you from the likes of me.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#607496 Nov 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Viking is a loon ..
.. may I suggest you quit responding to him ??..
.. continued interactions will only result in more filth spewing from his keyboard ..
I'll say!

Location hidden

#607497 Nov 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Seriously you have an opinion of yourself that not worth
Dr. Shrinks out gassing . I'm not a kid, and do not teach faith.
I am a man who has raised more men from sibling rivalry to serving a concerted effort and an Empire than you could imagine. If you are foolish enough to think you cannot learn anymore, then I welcome the likes of you on any battlefield. You will fall and I will see to it.
LOL

By Empire do you mean Star Wars? Is that why the avatar?

Listen, I thinks it's cute your village all pulls together to help each learn to eat and read. Kudos.

I would beat you retarded on a battlefield. Although that wouldn't take long given your starting point! And intellectually would be even less of a challenge

Go watch the Empire Strikes Back kid. Whatever rite of passage you went through in your village may make you a man in your eyes. Not in mine.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#607499 Nov 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree completely
We all have traveled different paths. And nobody can know the thoughts or experiences of another. At best we get little glimpses into the mind of another or can take a guess but we would have to be that person to truly understand. And only God can see the heart.
Have a good night as well
(T) Peace
You agree completely w/ shrink..
I have come to realize- you two are quite similar.

What you speak of after - thats not who you are..
You judge heArts.. It's what you do here.

Location hidden

#607500 Nov 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Words have meaning when they are accurate, you missed the target. Target remains, and as your assessment of me is welcome. You have no idea, the gift of gab will not save you from the likes of me.
Read this post you made to me again.

It's adorable you are trying so hard to come off as articulate or profound. But you aren't actually saying anything. Overcompensating doesn't change reality. Except maybe for the kid so desperate to believe it.

Seriously, your post is like a fortune cookie gone wrong

:)

Location hidden

#607501 Nov 15, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You agree completely w/ shrink..
I have come to realize- you two are quite similar.
What you speak of after - thats not who you are..
You judge heArts.. It's what you do here.
YAWN

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#607504 Nov 15, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi (((((LeLe))))))- I am always glad to see that you post.
The tricky thing about topix is peoples failure to realise that we are all basically the same- all of us have challenges- joys and traumas... people that count on us... and people we count on just a little bit. Each of us is at a different time in our journey of healing from wrongs done to us, wrongs we have done..
Some are still at the point where they deny they need healing- while others have recovered and moved on into a more peaceful frame of mind.
In topix- as in non computer life- when these ingredients mix together... it can be volitile.
It can also be life changing- as one feels the nudge of kindness guiding them into the edges of healing.
My favorite part of topix has been in seeing people start healings in areas of their lives which have always caused them grief. Seeing growth in so many people- also having accepted healing in areas of my life due to counsel by Jesus followers AND non believers.
The key to any healing is in submitting to admit the actual pain in us which causes us to use people as chew toys. It doesn't count that we claim a healing- if we still attack others for the sake of pleasure or because we just feel like giving someone a hard time. Giving back insult because we are insulted shows that growth is not complete yet.
The rub is.... that in topix- that saying "you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't" is really true DUE to the different healing stages of each person.
One get's attacked here for their rudeness...but those who make sure they are NOT rude... get accused of other things, and attacked as a phony because they are NOT rude.
I can't help but set higher standards for those who claim Christianity as their faith- Gods own word says it is so- that we should treat others so that we are above reproach. I can't make them behave better- but I CAN LOVE them as fellow human beings on the same journey at the same time as me. I don't think that it is an accident that groups form- In some way we add to the life of the non believer, or they wouldn't stay here in the thread. I love them too~
Each of us just has to understand that the other people are humans with...the same challenges- joys and traumas... people that count on us... and people we count on just a little bit. Each of us is at a different time in our journey of healing from wrongs done to us, wrongs we have done..
Thank you Deb.
I think it's been over a year since you and I talked??

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#607505 Nov 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
My door is always open my friend.
As is mine - you just never know who will show up.

Armed and ready!

:o)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#607506 Nov 15, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
SORRY.
You mosunderstood WHOLE WORLD written by John 3;16
greek koine(not english) means "cosmos" whole world of only elected ones,chosen ones by grace 2 groups 144000 and great crowd Rev 7;1-9
not world belonging to Spirit of this air- satan world,
also Jesus didn't die for this world and TM with her abominable sins?
HE DIED FOR WORLD OF CHOSEN ONES GIVEN HIM BY HIS FATHER YHVH AS FREE GIFT AND AS NEW SPIRITUAL GOVERNMENT OF HEAVEN OF HEAVENS,
READ JOHN 17.....SLOWLY AND DILIGENTLY TO UNDERSTAND JESUS PRAYERS TO HIS FATHER FOR HIS WORLD GIVEN TO HIM BY HIS FATHER YHVH
Sorry,
but you wrong in this case,
but we have to love and pray for them,regardless what our human opinions are?
WORLD IS LOST IN DARKNESS BECAUSE THEY REJECT LIGHT, REDEMPTION AND BLOOD DROPS OF OUR ETERNAL LORD WHO DIED ONLY FOR HIS CHILDREN,NOT CHILDREN OF THIS WORLD-SATAN TABLE WICKED SPIRIT
Hey DS,
DS It looks as though neither one of us is going to change the mind of the other on this. So agreeing to disagree seems to be the way to go here.
Blessings,
HFN

Albuquerque, NM

#607507 Nov 15, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
turn off computer,or stop pay internet fees"
the door will be close,and dissapear your fonny bolony friend?
he he heeeee cyber idiot?
How does one determine this to be "Christian love"?

*shrugs*

Albuquerque, NM

#607508 Nov 15, 2013
....or any love for that matter?

*shrugs*

I think the shrink needs a hug?

:o)

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#607509 Nov 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
By Empire do you mean Star Wars? Is that why the avatar?
Listen, I thinks it's cute your village all pulls together to help each learn to eat and read. Kudos.
I would beat you retarded on a battlefield. Although that wouldn't take long given your starting point! And intellectually would be even less of a challenge
Go watch the Empire Strikes Back kid. Whatever rite of passage you went through in your village may make you a man in your eyes. Not in mine.
You couldn't beat your way through wet toilet paper to escape a commode. Your entire premise is based on cutting someone down to make it seem like you have some ability. When the truth is all you have is internet bull shit. And it is driven by a belief in your imaginary god, or have you decided you are god?
I live in the real world, not the internet fantasy you do.

You have nothing in any realm over me , including knowledge and experience. You only have a gargantuan mouth and like they say... you're all hat and no cattle.

But I'm going to end this exchange with you tonight, as you have brought nothing but contempt top loathe your reeking mass of stupidity , even more. GN and sweet dreams Skumbag, For I Shall surely kill you in the morning.

Location hidden

#607510 Nov 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't beat your way through wet toilet paper to escape a commode. Your entire premise is based on cutting someone down to make it seem like you have some ability. When the truth is all you have is internet bull shit. And it is driven by a belief in your imaginary god, or have you decided you are god?
I live in the real world, not the internet fantasy you do.
You have nothing in any realm over me , including knowledge and experience. You only have a gargantuan mouth and like they say... you're all hat and no cattle.
But I'm going to end this exchange with you tonight, as you have brought nothing but contempt top loathe your reeking mass of stupidity , even more. GN and sweet dreams Skumbag, For I Shall surely kill you in the morning.
You strung a lot of words together.

Hmm...I guess that is all there really is to say about that post!

Get some sleep kid. Tomorrow is another day

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#607512 Nov 15, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he wore a dress? All the men wore them in those days, sweetie.
I'm pretty sure the Jesus! of the Southern U.S. wore overalls, sported a crew cut and chewed Red Man tobacco.

Just sayin.

Location hidden

#607515 Nov 15, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
If in your own ludicrously lonely Walter Mitty world you wanna go ahead and think that I "icon my own posts" feel free to go ahead and do so. I'll tell ya one thing, I am absolutely ecstatic that I actually get and affect you to such staggering proportions that you've actually followed and traced every single one of my posts, enough to actually believe that I "icon each one". Nice to have a fan.
LOL

Delusions of grandeur

It didn't take a lot of effort to notice every one of your posts got positive icons for two days straight. Even when you were posting against people from every possible "side" and not a single other post got icons for like 8 hours!

But you missed the point entirely. I thought it was funny.

A laughing at you not with you kinda thing

You'll figure it out

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#607517 Nov 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the claim.
Why do you think Jesus was gay?
The Jesus dude made a pass at me at one of Skom's bathhouses with pickles and diversity.

Is that gay or what?

Location hidden

#607518 Nov 15, 2013
AWESOME STORY - MUST READ

Two men, both seriously ill, occupied the same hospital room. One man was allowed to sit up in his bed for an hour each afternoon to help drain the fluid from his lungs. His bed was next to the room’s only window. The other man had to spend all his time flat on his back.

The men talked for hours on end. They spoke of their wives and families, their homes, their jobs, their involvement in the military service, where they had been on vacation..hospital window

Every afternoon, when the man in the bed by the window could sit up, he would pass the time by
describing to his roommate all the things he could see outside the window.

The man in the other bed began to live for those one hour periods where his world would be broadened and enlivened by all the activity and colour of the world outside.

The window overlooked a park with a lovely lake. Ducks and swans played on the water while children sailed their model boats. Young lovers walked arm in arm amidst flowers of every colour and a fine view of the city skyline could be seen in the distance.

As the man by the window described all this in exquisite details, the man on the other side of the room would close his eyes and imagine this picturesque scene.

One warm afternoon, the man by the window described a parade passing by.

Although the other man could not hear the band – he could see it in his mind’s eye as the gentleman by the window portrayed it with descriptive words.

Days, weeks and months passed. One morning, the day nurse arrived to bring water for their baths only to find the lifeless body of the man by the window, who had died peacefully in his sleep.

She was saddened and called the hospital attendants to take the body away.

As soon as it seemed appropriate, the other man asked if he could be moved next to the window. The nurse was happy to make the switch, and after making sure he was comfortable, she left him alone.

Slowly, painfully, he propped himself up on one elbow to take his first look at the real world outside. He strained to slowly turn to look out the window besides the bed.

It faced a blank wall.

The man asked the nurse what could have compelled his deceased roommate who had described such wonderful things outside this window.

The nurse responded that the man was blind and could not even see the wall.

She said,‘Perhaps he just wanted to encourage you.’

Epilogue:

There is tremendous happiness in making others happy, despite our own situations. Shared grief is half the sorrow, but happiness when shared, is doubled. If you want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money can’t buy.

‘Today is a gift, that is why it is called The Present .’

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#607520 Nov 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN
Yeah, Le_le's off the hook for a bit.

It's Aura's turn to get the Skom treatment.

Go at him, Jesus told me you need the practice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 646,737
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Buck Crick 49,053
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 20 min evangeline 6
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 24 min RiccardoFire 44,707
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 33 min evangeline 23
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 39 min KellyP in Jersey 2,087
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr The Hangman 971,745
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Annaleigh 105,636
More from around the web