“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#607217 Nov 14, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
I understand your view point and in some cases agree 100%.
However. Anyone who tells me that because they don;t consider me a "true believer" gives them the right to say that I should masturbate in front of Jesus or that they want to masturbate in front of my mother. Such trolls IMHO know nothing of Jesus and can't possibly believe in Him.
I am disgusted at the way that if someone says "I'm a Christian" they get a free pass and a million excuses for their behavior.
I know far too many "Christians" that IMHO do not believe in Jesus while I also know many "non-Christians" who follow the teachings of Jesus as if they were etched on their hearts. Which should I follow ?
<quoted text>
I agree~ What that type of "Christian" doesn't realise is that they have let the enemy with in- and that they are working against Gods plan.

'Christian' is indeed a man made term which people grab onto more than the actual BELIEF and adherence to following Christ. Then they use the term Christian to beat up people. LOL- in fact nons use the word as a wamp stick too.

Both sides have people who will abuse others verbally and generate distaste. BUT those who claim to be "Christians" are supposed to be the ones that know better.

My goal here on earth.... is to someday get to heaven and be told "thank you for not pushing peope further away from me"-- even if my non Christian loved ones and friends are not there.... I pray that it wont be my fault.... OTHERWISE- even if they let me in- I don't belong there.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#607218 Nov 14, 2013
Have fun (((((((GUYS))))))))))

Have a great rest of your day~

(c:

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#607219 Nov 14, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the best meltdown since Adam. Ima need more popcorn.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Extra butter, please.
I hadda do a lot of scrolling....
.. who has the salt ??..

.. it better not be microwave popcorn ..

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#607220 Nov 14, 2013
BLUEEYED CHILD OF FORTUNE wrote:
<quoted text>
Scroll down please.
I have been scrolling for several days. As have other regulars.

I have been around Topix long enough to know people people who post as you often will see themselves as staunch believers stepping up to the plate and anybody that tries to get them to consider a better approach is somehow weak in their faith.

But what you do is very easy. Anybody can give into the flesh. And many of us have stumbled in that same struggle on a personal level. But if someone loves Christ it would seem to me they would want to honor Him in the way they defend and represent Him. I fail to see how calling others "cXXX-suckers" and "cXXts" in defense of His Word is doing that.

Maybe you will reconsider. More likely though I would imagine your response will be either to ignore me or to consider me now an enemy for trying to encourage you to strive for something better when representing our Savior.

It is my love of Christ and His Word that I felt I had a duty to at least try. Perhaps the effort will bear fruit. Perhaps not. I will let you get back to it.

(T) Peace

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#607221 Nov 14, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
The hate that you profess is not of God or to Gods glory. It is generated from your heart- which denies God full access.
Please talk to God and ask Him to help you to repent and repair (((((Viking))))))) Cast your burdens to Him- He can set you free from the unrest and heal your walk. Your walk TO Him. Submit to know that I speak the truth to you.
I never say this lightly:

Amen!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#607222 Nov 14, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is hilarious coming from the guy who thinks it's okay to tell people that he wants to defecate on their grave. That behavior is okay according to Lamb Chops.
Can you say "hypocrite" Lamb Chops?
You equate my disrespect for you with Viking talking about masturbating in front of Jesus and my mother ?

You have proved you are no believer in Jesus. You think you are better than Him!

Enjoy your Satan worship John. I promise, in Jesus' name, you already have your full reward.

Location hidden

#607225 Nov 14, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly-((((((Skom))))))))
People who can't keep their own 'hate' and vulgarities out - should quit saying they are posting on behalf of The Lord for His purpose.
Hey Deb:)

Lord knows my actions are not always consistent with his teachings. And for the most part I have been content to allow personal exchanges, within reason, to go where they may.

But if I can't even do it when specifically putting myself in the role of representing and defending him? That is quite another story. I don't expect anybody to do even that perfectly. I know I don't. But there has to be some line or otherwise we are just fooling ourselves IMO. I see no way that certain things done in His name can be considered the narrow path.

Some will undoubted see this as a defense of a critic of the faith. That would be wrong. The particular person on the other end plays no role for me. People can say what they want to others for the most part when talking for themselves. But not when doing so for the Lord. Again, JMO.

(T) Peace

“Love much, trust none”

There

#607227 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
More hilarious SPAM.
So easily you attack those who believe in Jesus.

I wish I could pity you. You sold your birthright for a mess of pottage.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#607229 Nov 14, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly-((((((Skom))))))))
People who can't keep their own 'hate' and vulgarities out - should quit saying they are posting on behalf of The Lord for His purpose.
Exactly.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#607230 Nov 14, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree~ What that type of "Christian" doesn't realise is that they have let the enemy with in- and that they are working against Gods plan.
'Christian' is indeed a man made term which people grab onto more than the actual BELIEF and adherence to following Christ. Then they use the term Christian to beat up people. LOL- in fact nons use the word as a wamp stick too.
Both sides have people who will abuse others verbally and generate distaste. BUT those who claim to be "Christians" are supposed to be the ones that know better.
My goal here on earth.... is to someday get to heaven and be told "thank you for not pushing peope further away from me"-- even if my non Christian loved ones and friends are not there.... I pray that it wont be my fault.... OTHERWISE- even if they let me in- I don't belong there.
I hope you realize why I do not call myself a Christian. It isn't because I do not love God or Jesus. It is because the word has no spiritual meaning to me and he term has been sullied by far too many people that IMHO know nothing of God nor Jesus.

Location hidden

#607232 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah okay........let me ask you something? How do you type with a straight jacket on???? How do you do that?
Like I said:

"Maybe you will reconsider. More likely though I would imagine your response will be either to ignore me or to consider me now an enemy for trying to encourage you to strive for something better when representing our Savior."

Very easy to predict

And I have seen plenty of people pretend to be on sides simply to justify the trolling. It is not uncommon to see them in another room playing the role of the unbeliever.

Whether that is what you are doing or you are so very young in your faith doesn't make much difference to me. It won't have one iota of impact on my life. But I pray for the sake of yours and your soul, if that does indeed matter to you, that you learn someday the difference between representing the Lord and making a mockery out of your personal witness.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#607235 Nov 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Deb:)
Lord knows my actions are not always consistent with his teachings. And for the most part I have been content to allow personal exchanges, within reason, to go where they may.
But if I can't even do it when specifically putting myself in the role of representing and defending him? That is quite another story. I don't expect anybody to do even that perfectly. I know I don't. But there has to be some line or otherwise we are just fooling ourselves IMO. I see no way that certain things done in His name can be considered the narrow path.
Some will undoubted see this as a defense of a critic of the faith. That would be wrong. The particular person on the other end plays no role for me. People can say what they want to others for the most part when talking for themselves. But not when doing so for the Lord. Again, JMO.
(T) Peace
My point exactly!

I know you and I a few others have differences but I also know we have the same trust in God and Jesus in our hearts. That makes all the difference to me.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#607236 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Shut up you hypocrite, you make me sick. And more importantly you make God sick......just shut your mouth.
Do you really think any of us think you speak for God ?

You aren't even worthy of being the dust on Jesus' sandals.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#607237 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't think so Satan, I don't need the "pity" of someone who is going to Hell faster than a speeding bullet. And I don't need the pity of someone who says THEY WANNA JERK OFF IN FRONT OF JESUS ON A DAILY BASIS. YOU HAVE SAID THAT AT LEAST 10 TIMES......AT LEAST!!!
I SWEAR IT ON MY SOUL!!!!!!!!!!
You already gave that to Satan.

Jesus paid for it but you gave it away. Repent and allow His atonement save you.

Location hidden

#607238 Nov 14, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
My point exactly!
I know you and I a few others have differences but I also know we have the same trust in God and Jesus in our hearts. That makes all the difference to me.
My advice would be to demonstrate that

The name of Christ has no business being used in certain exchanges. And if being involved with this poster is causing him to stumble then bail on the exchange.

I honestly am not sure sometimes where you stand. My gut tells me that if not for a lot of this Topix nonsense a lot of things would not be said. I believe you and I could sit down for coffee somewhere and quite openly discuss our trust in Jesus.

But this is why I don't ever claim to know another man's heart

Still, I would encourage you to disengage. I won't be adding anything more myself. I was hoping after a couple of days it would subside. But now I think this is just getting started if not nipped in the bud right now

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#607243 Nov 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been scrolling for several days. As have other regulars.
I have been around Topix long enough to know people people who post as you often will see themselves as staunch believers stepping up to the plate and anybody that tries to get them to consider a better approach is somehow weak in their faith.
But what you do is very easy. Anybody can give into the flesh. And many of us have stumbled in that same struggle on a personal level. But if someone loves Christ it would seem to me they would want to honor Him in the way they defend and represent Him. I fail to see how calling others "cXXX-suckers" and "cXXts" in defense of His Word is doing that.
Maybe you will reconsider. More likely though I would imagine your response will be either to ignore me or to consider me now an enemy for trying to encourage you to strive for something better when representing our Savior.
It is my love of Christ and His Word that I felt I had a duty to at least try. Perhaps the effort will bear fruit. Perhaps not. I will let you get back to it.
(T) Peace
Hi Skom - that is because PVP isn't a "Christian".

He is though, helping in its demise. So you have to give him credit for that at least.

Cheers!

Since: Oct 13

Atlanta, Georgia

#607244 Nov 14, 2013
Jesus loves us without a question and without a reason. What's important is you know how to reflect on the things you think made you not worthy of his love. Keeping him in your thoughts just prove that you care for him and I know that Jesus treasures that thought.

Albuquerque, NM

#607245 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Shut up you hypocrite, you make me sick. And more importantly you make God sick......just shut your mouth.
Since you don't know what "God" can or can't do, please don't speak for "Him".

“Love much, trust none”

There

#607246 Nov 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
My advice would be to demonstrate that
The name of Christ has no business being used in certain exchanges. And if being involved with this poster is causing him to stumble then bail on the exchange.
I honestly am not sure sometimes where you stand. My gut tells me that if not for a lot of this Topix nonsense a lot of things would not be said. I believe you and I could sit down for coffee somewhere and quite openly discuss our trust in Jesus.
But this is why I don't ever claim to know another man's heart
Still, I would encourage you to disengage. I won't be adding anything more myself. I was hoping after a couple of days it would subside. But now I think this is just getting started if not nipped in the bud right now
You are, as you you often are with me, correct.

I need to stop allowing myself to be dragged into the cesspool. It is no more respectful of Jesus and God than they are being.

Prayers for helping me change appreciated. Seriously.

Albuquerque, NM

#607247 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
JESUS CHRIST IS GOD!!!!!!! I SWEAR IT ON MY SOUL!!!!!!!
ON MY SOUL I SWEAR IT!!!!!!!! JESUS CHRIST IS GOD!!!!!!
You DEMENTED PIG!!!!!!!!YOU PIG!!!!!!!YOU LYING PIG!!!!!!!!!!
JESUS CHRIST IS GOD!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR IT ON MY SOUL!!!!!!!!!
Reported to the NJ State Asylum for the Insane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min atemcowboy 550,773
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min dirty white boy- 753,497
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min Commander Bunny 262,057
Long Term Effects of Alcohol What it Really D... 40 min Commander Bunny 3
Homosexuality is wrong-- SIMPLE FACTS you dont ... (Sep '11) 1 hr toby_7 32
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,837
Generalized NWO Rant with book references 1 hr WasteWater 19
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr bacon hater 96,408
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Chris Clearwater 174,524

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE