Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#606980 Nov 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
All you need now for support is Skom, and you're all set.
The great triumvirate (google!): RR, RA and Skom.
I don't think RR requires support

And my motivations are my own.

I generally only get involved when I think you are being very hypocritical or slimy

Minor stuff like this doesn't interest me

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#606981 Nov 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I generally only get involved when I think you are being very hypocritical or slimy

The trinity. bhah hahah hah!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#606982 Nov 13, 2013
thought for the day:

isn't it convenient for devils to insinuate that they have ALL THE ROOM on God's green earth to live and move, but that Christians should be confined to very small and definite boundaries!

this couldn't be further from the truth, but in fact THE TRUTH IS JUST THE OPPOSITE!

brothers and sisters, you are free to move about the world and "there is therefore now no condemnation" as you do!

as for you devils and the humans who agree with you,
get thee under our feet until all the enemies of the Lord are made to be our footstool.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#606985 Nov 13, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You told us you read the original Epic of Gilgamesh, knew all the Latin, Greek and Hebrew Scriptures and understood 1st cent. Aramaic perfectly.
You also claimed to know everything there is to know about the English Language.
You are a joke and you make your religion look like a pack of lies.
I have read the epic of Gilgamesh, I read it in English.

I never said I could speak any other language other than English, I've even commented that I don't speak very good English and a lot of big words people use I have to look up in the dictionary.

So shut your fucking mouth with your bullshit lies.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606986 Nov 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't rely on back up like you do.

I'm all good going solo.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606987 Nov 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher seems fully interested and invested on the acceptance and support of others.

That's probably why he works out at a gym (if that's true) instead of at home.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#606988 Nov 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read the epic of Gilgamesh, I read it in English.
I never said I could speak any other language other than English, I've even commented that I don't speak very good English and a lot of big words people use I have to look up in the dictionary.
So shut your fucking mouth with your bullshit lies.
Of course you are Chiquita. Did you ever get your implants to match? lol

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#606989 Nov 13, 2013
Only 41 days until Christmas.

Oh boy!

Well, that's 42 days in Redneck time.

But still....

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#606990 Nov 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher seems fully interested and invested on the acceptance and support of others.
That's probably why he works out at a gym (if that's true) instead of at home.
He asks posters to go to rooms he followed people into to start trouble so they can disrespect regulars in there on his behalf. He probably just assumes others are the same way.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#606991 Nov 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why'd you lie about the languages I claim to know?
Because you claimed to to be an expert in them in your own posts.

You claimed to know ancient Hebrew, Koine Greek and even said you read the Epic of Gilgamesh in it's original cuneiform.

In fact, every post I made about ancient documents you called me a liar and that you knew exactly what the original said and how to translate it perfectly into English.

You even fail as a dancing pig, you are just a filthy hog wallowing in your own dung.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#606992 Nov 13, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's what he does. Everyone that posts in here knows it. But as you can see he'll deny till the cows come home.
Thanks once again for proving you are a Satan worshiper.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#606993 Nov 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Skom and I get along very well.

I gave RA and RR plenty of chances to have a civil discussion but they are incapable of being honest let alone intelligent.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#606994 Nov 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree
It is probably some type of mix containing cultural bias, elitism, and human nature.
People tend to find ways to label people and elevate themselves above others in general anyway. And then if one tends to pay more than another profession on average, it creates the elitism. And then maybe cultural or just stereotyping that assumes people who work with their hands do so because they are not capable of doing other things.
There are people who work with their hands because they love it
There are also people that may not have had the opportunity to do something else for many reasons or simply lacked the interest or maybe even the drive but are very intelligent.
And on the flip side, some professions may make it a safe assumption that a person at bare minimum can read and retain information. And due to the things they need to know to succeed in the field they are at least book smart. They may be that and lack any common sense
Although that is pretty much the long explanation giving one example of why stereotypes should be rejected. I think it is really an irrefutable common sense argument that stereotyping by forming conclusions based on information not available is very fallible approach. Often grounded in prejudice.
(T) Peace
Agreed. I know people with PhDs who are inept in their fields and auto mechanics that are in essence mechanical engineers.

As for wages. Back in the late 70's an MIS person got paid up to $250K a year; today a secretary does the same basic job for around twice minimum wage.

Supply and demand has a lot to do with it.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#606995 Nov 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
IMHO the difference between you and RR is that you like to think about this stuff, RR just wants to play games and piss people off.

You are like a college student, RR is like a grade school class clown.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#606996 Nov 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
thought for the day:
isn't it convenient for devils to insinuate that they have ALL THE ROOM on God's green earth to live and move, but that Christians should be confined to very small and definite boundaries!..
What country do you live in ?

Here in the USA, the population is mostly Christians and they live everywhere except the Ghettos created for the Native Americans (which the European Christians almost exterminated).

“"None shall pass"”

There

#606997 Nov 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read the epic of Gilgamesh, I read it in English.....
You claimed you knew my translation of Akkadian tablets were wrong.
Thus you claimed to be a better expert than a university trained historian and anthropologist.

I bet you are a brain surgeon, too!
Did you do your own trephining by any chance ?
That might explain your mental disabilities.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#606998 Nov 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
thought for the day:....
If you ever had a thought, it would die of loneliness.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#607001 Nov 13, 2013
Dr PUNKinstein wrote:
<quoted text>
rather you claimed you knew the Torah,rabbee teachings and Akkadia tablets as scholar and jesus reincarnated from 10 AD,
thus yo claimed to be superirity to be beter scholar expert than 3 Grade University Diplomas,trained Scholar,antropologist,historia n,linguist,archeolog, jesus christ,prophet muhamamd and 3 days ago that you are I m(YAHVEH posting posts and proposals of "healthy :discussions
he he heeeeeeeeee jerk of the year 2013
Why are you always here representing your lord and master, Satan Beelzebub?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#607002 Nov 13, 2013
BenGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever had a thought, it would die of loneliness.
Your father, Satan the Evil One, is so ashamed of you.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#607003 Nov 13, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Your father, Satan the Evil One, is so ashamed of you.
I popped to see what was going on, saw you were here and wanted to say Hey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min rippygirl423 447,334
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 33 min Rednek 71,294
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Tellthetruth 994,986
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 1 hr ROG 63
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 4 hr fiteqprpr 481
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr FathrFlanagan Bug... 699,333
News Sarah Palin going on 'Oprah' (Oct '09) 5 hr Stormy Marriages 711