Comments
579,861 - 579,880 of 599,120 Comments Last updated 23 min ago

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#606413
Nov 10, 2013
 
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
In the case of most Christians here, YES!
You are a prime example of a lying and ignorant Christian passing off their proven wrong opinions as God's Words.
See, Annie?

This is Ben.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#606414
Nov 10, 2013
 
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks once again for proving you know nothing of your own religion.
This what I mean by proving that Christianity is a religion of liars, lunatics and idiots.
You have no knowledge and no truth whatsoever.
See, Annie?

This is a PERFECT example of Ben being Ben.

I state a fact - all Catholics are Christian but not all Christians are Catholic - and ole Ben here does his "thanks for proving your yada yada yada" nonsense, calling me a liar, a lunatic and an idiot as well as informing me that I have no knowledge or truth.

For stating a truth...

He offered no explanation as to why I might be wrong, he just used this post to digitally slap me in the face. Maybe to make himself feel better, I don't know. Whatever the case may be, this is the type of "truth" you were talking about, isn't it? Can you tell me one good reason why Ben's nonsense should be considered truth?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#606415
Nov 10, 2013
 
AnnieJ wrote:
...sigh...
"Oh...accept for that one thing...thinking that women can't hang a door!"
Not "accept"..."exc ept"...
Geesh
Your knot beeng graided hear, Annie......

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#606418
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LMAO!

I guess "shut up, troll" is offensive to the Topix modz....

*rolls eyes*

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#606419
Nov 10, 2013
 
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There's the Ben we all know.
Ben: "Whatever you say is a lie and whatever I say is the truth." "Because I said so."
So very true. Of course Lamb Chops will deny it, even though he's proven time and time again that in his eyes if he says it then it has to be true. That's why he continues to deny that he said he was a "purfesir" 2 years ago when he first showed up in here, even when countless posters that were here remember him saying just that.

You would think that he'd eventually realize that people are on to him and his lies. But not good old Lamb Chops. He just keeps spewing them out thinking people are going to believe him.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#606421
Nov 10, 2013
 
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
So very true. Of course Lamb Chops will deny it, even though he's proven time and time again that in his eyes if he says it then it has to be true. That's why he continues to deny that he said he was a "purfesir" 2 years ago when he first showed up in here, even when countless posters that were here remember him saying just that.
You would think that he'd eventually realize that people are on to him and his lies. But not good old Lamb Chops. He just keeps spewing them out thinking people are going to believe him.
Very true, sir.

The Topix atheists need as much "back up" as they can get, even if it comes from the likes of G_O_DBenLamChop (and whoever else the creep posts as)...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#606422
Nov 10, 2013
 
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
....
What I was referring to was the way Ben posts. He doesn't post with information, knowledge, fact or even copy/pasted links.....
And thus you prove you are liar.

All you do is prove my argument that your religion is one of liars, lunatics and idiots.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#606423
Nov 10, 2013
 
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
See, Annie?
This is Ben.
Yep, that is me pointing out the fact that you are a liar and an idiot.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#606424
Nov 10, 2013
 
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I'll go with that.
I have met some wonderful people hereabouts. Most of which I would never have given the slightest chance of me even being "decent" to. Over time you get to "know" them, and it all changes...and it has changed me in some ways...and I believe for the better.
I don't play well with others, and I don't like humans much(for my own reasons), but it is getting better. I am dropping the weapons and armor more and more. I am not all that different, and it actually feels pretty good to share love and compassion. It grows all on it's own given the chance.
Anyway, I get what you are saying...
Absolutely

Especially the part about people we might not have gotten past our initial impression of in real life that a place like this allows us to see different sides of them or understand them better over time

When a first impression of someone is poor in real life, we almost never continue to pursue exchanges to see if for some reason it gets better. And the conversations that would be needed to know more about them would never take place. But because we get that information on here by reading their exchanges with others, we learn more about a person

It definitely helps to serve as a reminder that there is normally more to a person than we can possibly know after just a few interactions

(T) Peace

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#606425
Nov 10, 2013
 
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
See, Annie?
This is a PERFECT example of Ben being Ben.
I state a fact - all Catholics are Christian but not all Christians are Catholic .....
But that isn't a fact.

Almost all modern Christian denominations are just slight variations on the Catholic religion established by Constantine in 350 AD.

This is a perfect of example of you being either an idiot or a liar.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#606426
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
So very true. Of course Lamb Chops will deny it, even though he's proven time and time again that in his eyes if he says it then it has to be true. That's why he continues to deny that he said he was a "purfesir" 2 years ago when he first showed up in here, even when countless posters that were here remember him saying just that.
You would think that he'd eventually realize that people are on to him and his lies. But not good old Lamb Chops. He just keeps spewing them out thinking people are going to believe him.
Thank you for proving your love for Satan.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#606428
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true, sir.
The Topix atheists need as much "back up" as they can get, even if it comes from the likes of G_O_DBenLamChop (and whoever else the creep posts as)...
I think you have that backwards, RR.

Atheists don't have a Bible to defend. We're pretty much independent. It's the Topix theists that have to stick together no matter who it is.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#606429
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true, sir.
The Topix atheists need as much "back up" as they can get, even if it comes from the likes of G_O_DBenLamChop (and whoever else the creep posts as)...
.. although Ben's brand of faith is different than yours, he's a believer ..

.. earlier, a Christian blasted Mormonism. About 1/2 hour ago, an 82-year old LDS neighbor stopped by with freshly cut chard, cilantro, Romaine lettuce and a few tomatoes. After adding a bit of cheese, croutons, mayo and salad dressing, it was enough to feed two people. Yet, according to many, this man is going to hell ..

.. what's all this animosity about? Doesn't Jesus love this kind elderly man ??..

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#606430
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
But that isn't a fact.
Almost all modern Christian denominations are just slight variations on the Catholic religion established by Constantine in 350 AD.
This is a perfect of example of you being either an idiot or a liar.
All Catholics are Christian but not all Christians are Catholic.

If you think that isn't a fact, why don't you explain why instead of talking shit?

Are all Catholics Christian? Yes.

Are all Christians Catholic? No.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#606431
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
And thus you prove you are liar.
All you do is prove my argument that your religion is one of liars, lunatics and idiots.
With zero explanation...

"Ben is right because Ben says he's right, he doesn't need to explain."

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#606432
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

BenAdam wrote:
Yep, that is me...
...ignoring facts, knowledge and truth, I know you are.

We all know you are.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#606433
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have that backwards, RR.
Atheists don't have a Bible to defend. We're pretty much independent. It's the Topix theists that have to stick together no matter who it is.
You have your beliefs to defend. You call them your non-beliefs or lack of a belief. Either way, atheists are here and there day in and day out, bitching, whining and complaining about a "non-belief".

It's hilariously frustrating.

And Ben is in the front of the pack, defending a non-belief, howeverthefuck that works...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#606434
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. although Ben's brand of faith is different than yours, he's a believer ..
.. earlier, a Christian blasted Mormonism. About 1/2 hour ago, an 82-year old LDS neighbor stopped by with freshly cut chard, cilantro, Romaine lettuce and a few tomatoes. After adding a bit of cheese, croutons, mayo and salad dressing, it was enough to feed two people. Yet, according to many, this man is going to hell ..
.. what's all this animosity about? Doesn't Jesus love this kind elderly man ??..
I don't care if ben is a believer.

What I care about is his lies he spreads about Christianity.

I care about it because ignorant people might believe him and get the wrong impression about Christians and/or Christianity.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#606435
Nov 10, 2013
 
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if ben is a believer.
What I care about is his lies he spreads about Christianity.
I care about it because ignorant people might believe him and get the wrong impression about Christians and/or Christianity.
.. fair enough. What lie is Ben spreading? That he BELIEVES all humans are gods ??..

.. while it would be nice if he expressed his faith with less vigor, what would happen ??..

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#606436
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"The earliest evidence of the use of the term Catholic Church is the Letter to the Smyrnaeans that Ignatius of Antioch wrote in about 107 to Christians in Smyrna. Exhorting Christians to remain closely united with their bishop, he wrote: "Wherever the bishop shall appear, there let the multitude [of the people] also be; even as, wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church."

Chapter VIII.óLet nothing be done without the bishop". Christian Classics Ethereal Library.

Angle, Paul T.(2007). The Mysterious Origins of Christianity. Wheatmark, Inc.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

438 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 533,527
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Buck Crick 224,584
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Ghost Writer 2 U 722,080
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min ThatOneBand 115,590
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Aura Mytha 256,958
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min RiccardoFire 93,836
GMO foods and you! 24 min Hidingfromyou 1
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••