Location hidden

#606593 Nov 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey.....Who woke me up?....It is too early
Well...I am up now so....Happy Veterans day
Good Morning
“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men
who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given
than to explore the power they have to change it.
Impossible is not a fact.
It’s an opinion.
Impossible is not a declaration.
It’s a dare.
Impossible is potential.
Impossible is temporary.
Impossible is nothing.”
~ Muhammad Ali
Thought for the day
Sorry Epi my bad. I probably woke you up since I woke up way to early myself and figured I'd check in with the hope that you had left your usual inspirational early morning posts to read. As opposed to the usual non-stop Christian/Christianity bashing that Lamb Chops was doing last night.

Hope you have a fantastic day today. And may we all remember the Veterans today.

God bless you Epi.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#606594 Nov 11, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did!
This is exactly why I call you a liar!
There was a weeks worth of post from you claiming that "Kill your disobedient child" meant "disown" them.
THAT is why I call you a liar. It has nothing to do with your religious beliefs or lack there of.

I remember that whole conversation, actually.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#606595 Nov 11, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Epi my bad. I probably woke you up since I woke up way to early myself and figured I'd check in with the hope that you had left your usual inspirational early morning posts to read. As opposed to the usual non-stop Christian/Christianity bashing that Lamb Chops was doing last night.
Hope you have a fantastic day today. And may we all remember the Veterans today.
God bless you Epi.
Let us all be a good Christian today to help our Veterans.

Then we should all hold our breath.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#606596 Nov 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
HFN....Truths....Serah...
Good to see you....>>>H_U_G_S< <<
Epiphany2 wrote:
Oh...and can't forget Annie J
Did you like the SouthWest?
>>>H_U_G_S<< <
Share some of your Poetry...I'd like to hear
At first I thought I was on your blacklist...and then...I felt better.

The south west was interesting to say the least. I did enjoy it for a while and then I realized what felt strange about it...what gave me that uneasy feeling...the mountains were naked.

I had never seen naked mountains until this trip. All the mountains that I know are dressed in their blankets (with many colors this time of year). When I first saw these naked mountains I thought how beautiful...seeing the peaks and valleys and how they came together...intertwined...each distinct...yet a part of the whole. There was something though that I couldn't put my finger on.

I loved the deep rich colors of the soil...from almost gold to the deep red veins. After a several hours of awe...I realized...they were naked...no green...no transition from the green to the vibrant colors of fall.

My favorite thing about the trip...I loved the wind turbines...that is another story however...they are like soldiers standing guard...they were magnificent the bright blue sky. A little eerie at night however...they kept putting on this synchronized light show...kind of.

It has been a long time since I have seen so much barren land...mile after mile of nothingness. When finally coming to a town...some of them...actually most of them...appeared to be waiting to die.

I guess in so many words...I love the lusciousness of forests...

I learned a lot about myself during this trip...

I was a visitor...I don't belong in the land of the naked mountains.

These guys however...

https://www.google.com/search...

...I am quite fond of. At night their light show makes you think that aliens are landing...hundreds of red blinking lights illuminate the sky.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#606597 Nov 11, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless you Epi.
IMO...the best way to honor them is to uphold the freedoms that we are guaranteed in this country...guaranteed by our 1st Amendment...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

For this thread...these parts are applicable...

...no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...

...abridging the freedom of speech...

IMO...that freedom of speech is often abused...used in ways that I don't believe that our forefathers intended...

I wonder...did our veterans fight...lose their lives...so that we might have the right to rip people people apart with our words...

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#606598 Nov 11, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO...the best way to honor them is to uphold the freedoms that we are guaranteed in this country...guaranteed by our 1st Amendment...
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
For this thread...these parts are applicable...
...no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...
...abridging the freedom of speech...
IMO...that freedom of speech is often abused...used in ways that I don't believe that our forefathers intended...
I wonder...did our veterans fight...lose their lives...so that we might have the right to rip people people apart with our words...
AMENDMENT XIV

SECTION 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

It's abominable. I'm sayin

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#606599 Nov 11, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>I just dyed my pubic hair blue.

I was bored.
Did you have to bleach it first?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#606600 Nov 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Luci!
How are you?
Hey bro! I'm wonderful, how are you doing?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#606601 Nov 11, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
AMENDMENT XIV
SECTION 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
It's abominable. I'm sayin
Well of course you are...aren't we all??? Or at least some of us anyway.

I don't know River...go left...go right...just never in circles. Unless however...you need to circle the wagons.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#606602 Nov 11, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you have to bleach it first?
Hey Luci...glad to see you dropping in.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#606603 Nov 11, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
No BA I don’t.
You just did for a couple pages.

Like so many Christians, you have no concept of what truth is.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#606604 Nov 11, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly-
Mormonism in manmade....
Just like every religion including yours.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#606605 Nov 11, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
... Mormons of today do not know their history of this man or the crimes and sins of the founders....
WoW! Just like Christians !

You going to bash the JWs or Jews next ?
truth

Hahndorf, Australia

#606606 Nov 11, 2013

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#606607 Nov 11, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:

Sure, it is out of context and placing it back in context changes the meaning entirely,
I'm glad you finally admit that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606608 Nov 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You misrepresent the Bible again. Deuteronomy 2 does not ever say "kill your disobedient child".
Get the Scripture right first, then I can remind you the difference between disown and kill.
Go.
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
" ...And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.
And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die." - Deuteronomy 21:18-21
You are a proven liar, time and time again. That is why I call you a liar.
Lol

You copy and paste the scripture, which clearly does not say "kill your disobedient child", and yet you still call me a liar?!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#606609 Nov 11, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew them first from my heart and life experience- secondly I read them in print friend....
You have books printed by God ?

What language did God print it in ?
Did you God have a book signing ?
Did you get a signed copy ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#606610 Nov 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thank GOD some opinions are worthless LOL.....
Most Christian ones are.

GFY

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#606611 Nov 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If my misogyny bothers you, ignore me and don't post to me. If you can accept that I am a bit misogynistic and not judge me for it, then we can be "friends".
Make me a sammich.
BTW I have never called you that...nor even implied that I thought that.

I don't mind making anyone a "sammich"...as long as you will carry out the trash while I am doing it. Oh...and while you are out there...pick up the dog poop.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606612 Nov 11, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't like GTA IV. 5 is, how should I say this....., fuckinawesome !!!
Have you played the latest Assassin's Creed? Black Flag?( I said flag, right?) It is, how should I say this...oh, it's pretty fuckinawesome !!!
I haven't played Black Flag yet, I was actually a little disappointed with Assassins Creed 4. I couldn't wrap my head around little Connor being a badass like Altair....

Speaking of Black F(l)ag, have you seen the Jamie Kennedy skit, Captain Black Hawk?

(Say it fast) Captain Black Hawk

It's funny as hell, he's got a giant gay "sword"....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min ROCCO 63,964
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min RiccardoFire 45,237
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Hangman 973,787
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min RiccardoFire 106,502
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min onemale 281,866
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Steve III 653,989
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 34 min punkaman 26
More from around the web