|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

LMAO!

I guess "shut up, troll" is offensive to the Topix modz....

*rolls eyes*

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There's the Ben we all know.
Ben: "Whatever you say is a lie and whatever I say is the truth." "Because I said so."
So very true. Of course Lamb Chops will deny it, even though he's proven time and time again that in his eyes if he says it then it has to be true. That's why he continues to deny that he said he was a "purfesir" 2 years ago when he first showed up in here, even when countless posters that were here remember him saying just that.

You would think that he'd eventually realize that people are on to him and his lies. But not good old Lamb Chops. He just keeps spewing them out thinking people are going to believe him.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
So very true. Of course Lamb Chops will deny it, even though he's proven time and time again that in his eyes if he says it then it has to be true. That's why he continues to deny that he said he was a "purfesir" 2 years ago when he first showed up in here, even when countless posters that were here remember him saying just that.
You would think that he'd eventually realize that people are on to him and his lies. But not good old Lamb Chops. He just keeps spewing them out thinking people are going to believe him.
Very true, sir.

The Topix atheists need as much "back up" as they can get, even if it comes from the likes of G_O_DBenLamChop (and whoever else the creep posts as)...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What I was referring to was the way Ben posts. He doesn't post with information, knowledge, fact or even copy/pasted links.....
And thus you prove you are liar.

All you do is prove my argument that your religion is one of liars, lunatics and idiots.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
See, Annie?
This is Ben.
Yep, that is me pointing out the fact that you are a liar and an idiot.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I'll go with that.
I have met some wonderful people hereabouts. Most of which I would never have given the slightest chance of me even being "decent" to. Over time you get to "know" them, and it all changes...and it has changed me in some ways...and I believe for the better.
I don't play well with others, and I don't like humans much(for my own reasons), but it is getting better. I am dropping the weapons and armor more and more. I am not all that different, and it actually feels pretty good to share love and compassion. It grows all on it's own given the chance.
Anyway, I get what you are saying...
Absolutely

Especially the part about people we might not have gotten past our initial impression of in real life that a place like this allows us to see different sides of them or understand them better over time

When a first impression of someone is poor in real life, we almost never continue to pursue exchanges to see if for some reason it gets better. And the conversations that would be needed to know more about them would never take place. But because we get that information on here by reading their exchanges with others, we learn more about a person

It definitely helps to serve as a reminder that there is normally more to a person than we can possibly know after just a few interactions

(T) Peace

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
See, Annie?
This is a PERFECT example of Ben being Ben.
I state a fact - all Catholics are Christian but not all Christians are Catholic .....
But that isn't a fact.

Almost all modern Christian denominations are just slight variations on the Catholic religion established by Constantine in 350 AD.

This is a perfect of example of you being either an idiot or a liar.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving your love for Satan.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true, sir.
The Topix atheists need as much "back up" as they can get, even if it comes from the likes of G_O_DBenLamChop (and whoever else the creep posts as)...
I think you have that backwards, RR.

Atheists don't have a Bible to defend. We're pretty much independent. It's the Topix theists that have to stick together no matter who it is.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true, sir.
.. although Ben's brand of faith is different than yours, he's a believer ..

.. earlier, a Christian blasted Mormonism. About 1/2 hour ago, an 82-year old LDS neighbor stopped by with freshly cut chard, cilantro, Romaine lettuce and a few tomatoes. After adding a bit of cheese, croutons, mayo and salad dressing, it was enough to feed two people. Yet, according to many, this man is going to hell ..

.. what's all this animosity about? Doesn't Jesus love this kind elderly man ??..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
But that isn't a fact.
Almost all modern Christian denominations are just slight variations on the Catholic religion established by Constantine in 350 AD.
This is a perfect of example of you being either an idiot or a liar.
All Catholics are Christian but not all Christians are Catholic.

If you think that isn't a fact, why don't you explain why instead of talking shit?

Are all Catholics Christian? Yes.

Are all Christians Catholic? No.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
And thus you prove you are liar.
All you do is prove my argument that your religion is one of liars, lunatics and idiots.
With zero explanation...

"Ben is right because Ben says he's right, he doesn't need to explain."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
Yep, that is me...
...ignoring facts, knowledge and truth, I know you are.

We all know you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have that backwards, RR.
Atheists don't have a Bible to defend. We're pretty much independent. It's the Topix theists that have to stick together no matter who it is.
You have your beliefs to defend. You call them your non-beliefs or lack of a belief. Either way, atheists are here and there day in and day out, bitching, whining and complaining about a "non-belief".

It's hilariously frustrating.

And Ben is in the front of the pack, defending a non-belief, howeverthefuck that works...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. although Ben's brand of faith is different than yours, he's a believer ..
.. earlier, a Christian blasted Mormonism. About 1/2 hour ago, an 82-year old LDS neighbor stopped by with freshly cut chard, cilantro, Romaine lettuce and a few tomatoes. After adding a bit of cheese, croutons, mayo and salad dressing, it was enough to feed two people. Yet, according to many, this man is going to hell ..
.. what's all this animosity about? Doesn't Jesus love this kind elderly man ??..
I don't care if ben is a believer.

What I care about is his lies he spreads about Christianity.

I care about it because ignorant people might believe him and get the wrong impression about Christians and/or Christianity.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I care about it because ignorant people might believe him and get the wrong impression about Christians and/or Christianity.
.. fair enough. What lie is Ben spreading? That he BELIEVES all humans are gods ??..

.. while it would be nice if he expressed his faith with less vigor, what would happen ??..

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

"The earliest evidence of the use of the term Catholic Church is the Letter to the Smyrnaeans that Ignatius of Antioch wrote in about 107 to Christians in Smyrna. Exhorting Christians to remain closely united with their bishop, he wrote: "Wherever the bishop shall appear, there let the multitude [of the people] also be; even as, wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church."

Chapter VIII.—Let nothing be done without the bishop". Christian Classics Ethereal Library.

Angle, Paul T.(2007). The Mysterious Origins of Christianity. Wheatmark, Inc.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

"Many individual Christians and Christian denominations consider themselves "catholic" on the basis, in particular, of apostolic succession. They all fall into five groups:

1 The Catholic Church, which considers full communion with the Bishop of Rome an essential element of Catholicism. Its constituent particular Churches (Western and Eastern) have distinct and separate jurisdictions, while still being "in union with Rome."

2 Those, like the Eastern Orthodox and Oriental Orthodox, that claim unbroken apostolic succession from the early Church and identify themselves as the Catholic Church. The Eastern Orthodox, but not the Oriental, see themselves (along with the See of Rome) as part of a patriarchal first-millennium structure that developed in the East into the theory of the five patriarchal sees, but not in the West, which preferred the theory of the three Petrine sees of Rome, Alexandria and Antioch. The title, "Patriarch of the West", was rarely used by the popes until the 16th and 17th centuries, and was included in the Annuario Pontificio from 1863 to 2005, being dropped in the following year as never very clear, and having become over history "obsolete and practically unusable".

3 Those, like the Old Catholic, Anglican, and some Lutheran and other denominations, that claim unbroken apostolic succession from the early Church, and see themselves as a constituent part of the Church.

4 Those who claim to be spiritual descendants of the Apostles but have no discernible institutional descent from the historic Church, and normally do not refer to themselves as catholic.

5 Those who have acknowledged a break in Apostolic Succession, but have restored it in order to be in full communion with bodies that have maintained the practice. Examples in this category include the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada vis-à-vis their Anglican and Old Catholic counterparts."

Richard McBrien, Catholicism (Minneapolis: Winston Press, 1981), 680.

Milton V. Anastos (2001). "Aspects of the Mind of Byzantium (Political Theory, Theology, and Ecclesiastical Relations with the See of Rome)". Myriobiblos.gr. Ashgate Publications, Variorum Collected Studies Series. ISBN 0-86078-840-7). Retrieved 2011-06-30.

"L'idea di pentarchia nella cristianità". Homolaicus.com . Retrieved 2011-06-30.

"Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity, press release on the suppression of the title "Patriarch of the West" in the 2006 Annuario Pontificio". Vatican.va. Retrieved 2011-06-30.

Catholic Online (2006-03-22). "Vatican explains why pope no longer "patriarch of the West"". Catholic.org . Retrieved 2011-06-30.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. fair enough. What lie is Ben spreading? That he BELIEVES all humans are gods ??..
.. while it would be nice if he expressed his faith with less vigor, what would happen ??..
He doesn't care about my beliefs, or even his own. He is just pissed off that I post the well documented truth about Christianity while all he can do is lie and babble to protect his ego.

He doesn't argue religion, he just calls real history a pack of lies.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is that more and more people are discovering your religion is a pack of lies.

You prove the truth of that every day here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Backtoreality 730,899
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 4 min Naveen kumar 1,011
Is HELL a R-E-A-L place???? 8 min Backtoreality 24
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Michael 537,391
Appjoy invite code 12 min Darth 38
Friends who want to share daily living experiences (Oct '11) 12 min lil whispers 8,212
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 18 min DeAngelo of Memphis 2,240
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 27 min Freebird USA 173,011
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Pegasus 259,387
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr monu chauhan 104

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••