“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#606140 Nov 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Cherianne...when you communicate with LW tell her she is in my thoughts please.
To Lil Whispers...
At times such as this most people don't know what to say...so they remain quiet. They worry about saying the wrong thing I suppose. I wish I knew the words that might make things easier...but there are none. Sometimes words are not necessary...just the thought that someone will listen if needed...makes the difference.
When I lost my husband I had three phrases that I repeated in my head...three things that kept me going...
Everything happens for a reason...
God puts no more on you than you can bear...
Good can come from even from even the hardest of times...
Sometimes that reason is hard to find...we can't see it...we can't find it...years later...I have come to the conclusion that we find that reason in bits and pieces...over the course of time. I also believe that we ourselves have to give meaning to our losses. I have at times my "meaning" by using what I experienced to help others that have gone through the same.
God putting no more on you than you can bear at times doesn't seem to be true...those times when the sadness and the loneliness seems to be overwhelming. It is a time that you find out just how strong you are...how you are able to keep seeing the "good" in life.
The last one...good can come from adversity...is the one that I believe in the most...but at times it too can not be found...you have to be able to "see". That "good" is what kept me going...it is what kept me putting one foot in front of the other. From what I have read of you...I believe that you too will find the "good" when the time is right.
LW...it is okay to be sad...to be angry...to even feel sorry for yourself at times...and when you are ready...I believe that you will pick up the pieces and move forward...using your own pain to help others through theirs.
I believe...if we allow ourselves...the adversities that we face in life...can make us a better person. I have no doubt that you will come out in the end an even stronger and more compassionate person...
My thoughts are with you LW...
Very helpful ((((((Annie))))))) <3

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#606143 Nov 7, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't attend any church,or any service,
and on the way
I pull out my 12 inch sassuage,
and urinate on you and your godless benefitial s.... not worthy even to fart at.
if you mock your own Maker,and my divine Father,
you mock me too as His Child,
also not only urinate but throw full bucket of cow s...mix with rabbit feces at your denials,insults,and babling worthless crap.
go take foreign HS and learn how to understand simple respect of others faiths and beliefs,
or go to local church priest,and try to teach him your ways and your cheap BS
This clip explains your posts quite well.

http://wavcentral.com/sounds/movies/youngfran...

and this one too....

http://movie-sounds.net/film/Young-Frankenste...

Albuquerque, NM

#606144 Nov 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why I aughtta.....
*waves hand back and forth in front of your face and then up and down*
Hey Moe!!! Nuk-Nuk-Nuk!!

Albuquerque, NM

#606145 Nov 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Shup Curly...
Curly? No AM - its Moe!!

;o)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#606146 Nov 7, 2013
Jesus aint no Messiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope!
Amen...the god of life and reproduction.
You must excuse him...RR doesn't know him, has never entered into his halls, and has never experienced the elders' teachings.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#606147 Nov 7, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Curly? No AM - its Moe!!
;o)
Who's on first.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#606148 Nov 7, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
....because you said that you're a "professor" ....
Because I was hired as a college professor in January 2013.

You, like far too many Topix Christians, are a disgrace to God, Jesus and the religion you pretend to believe in.

You are the fraud, not I.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#606149 Nov 7, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry
I quess,you doesn't understand full Agape love,
If God would love satan(father of all lies) God would also love satan seed children AND ALL SINS COMMITTED BY THEM,GAL 5;17-21....is against your thought and believe in Gods love of wicked spiritual bastards serving devil instead Own Maker.
NO?GOD OF TRUE DOESN'T LOVE SIN AND THEIR TRANSGRESSORS,
HUMANS WITHOUT OF GRACE SENTENCE BY OWN SIN TO THE DEATH, ROMANS 6;23
But we as human have not right to hate anyone who born with genetical sin like all of us.
we have to express fun.earthly love, nice rebukes, but we are not allowed to hate children of God,and use all means to remove them from this earthly life.
I always wish them the best, and are in my thoughts during my prayers times?
God bless you sweety
Thank you again DS
but the verses you gave do not indicate that God does not love him.

Galatians 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Hating the sin is not hating the sinner. If God hated the sinner then Jesus would not have died for any of us.

These verses indicate that God does love him.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

2 Peter 3:9 ∂The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

God Bless you too DS
:)
HFN
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#606150 Nov 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
To add to that...
"A human head remains conscious for about 15 to 20 seconds after it is been decapitated. While it might be gross to think about, the blood in the head may be enough to keep someone alive and conscious for a few seconds after the head has been separated from the body, though reports as to the accuracy of this are widely varying."
From a site about weird facts about humans...
How would someone know that though? I have always heard that about chickens...that is true...they run around after their heads are chopped off.
My Grandmother use to raise her own chickens and fix them to cook. Yep they do.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#606151 Nov 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here it is HFN...
http://www.skype.com/en/what-is-skype/
I used it while my son was in Germany for a year...worked great for us...
Thank you Annie. My Husband and I talked about doing that but we didnít use the name. We just said make it where we could see each other. It was one time when I was in Florida. We didnít do it though.
HFN
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#606152 Nov 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi HFN.....Great to see you Sis
SKYPE is something that you can put on a laptop or computer and keep in touch with people from all over the world....I use mine to talk to my son and grandkids 650 miles away. That way Chris will still be able to keep in touch, even though his sister and brother in law are going overseas....
Grate to see you too Sis!
Thank you Epiphany. Like I told Annie my husband and I discussed using that but didnít use the name or actually do it. It would be a good way of keeping in touch with someone.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#606153 Nov 7, 2013
If it were a crime to be a follower of the teachings of Jesus, would there be enough evidence to convict you ?

ďThe court is indifferent towards your Bible reading and church attendance; it has no concern for worship with words and a pen. Continue to develop your theology, and use it to paint pictures of love. We have no interest in such armchair artists who spend their time creating images of a better world. We exist only for those who would lay down their brush, and their life, in a Christlike endeavor to create a better world. So, until you challenge this system and become a thorn in our side, until you die to yourself and offer your body to the flames, until then, my friend, you are no enemy of ours.Ē

http://www.paracletepress.com/no-conviction.h...

“Love much, trust none”

There

#606154 Nov 7, 2013
"I like Jesus. Christians not so much." - Ghandi

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#606155 Nov 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if we ever cross paths, you gonna get a tattoo . You can cry about it afterwards. heheheh
Your blood stains wouldn't be considered a tattoo

And it's not like you are some expert in tattoos where you can start picking them for other people. When people tell you it's like you got 'stupid' tattooed all over your face, they don't don't mean literally.

heh heh

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#606156 Nov 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Your blood stains wouldn't be considered a tattoo
And it's not like you are some expert in tattoos where you can start picking them for other people. When people tell you it's like you got 'stupid' tattooed all over your face, they don't don't mean literally.
heh heh
lurk lurk

heh heh

Location hidden

#606157 Nov 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Who's on first.
The 3 stooges have nothing to do with "Who's on first"

That's Abbott and Costello

If it helps you to remember..one group consists of three people, the other of two

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#606158 Nov 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Cherianne...but FYI...I am not Serah. That is okay though...I have been called by a lot of names...some of them not so nice! LOL
Hello Annie I did apologise to you and set it right. I apologise again. I am really am.
Love
Cherianne xxxx

Location hidden

#606159 Nov 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
lurk lurk
heh heh
No doubt

The last post i saw was over 4 hours ago and you are here within 5 minutes of my post

You are a creepy dude

I see you can sign up for email alerts when the page is updated. That is really the only possible explanation as even you can't always be refreshing the page every 5 minutes 24/7.

When you were signing up for that, at any point did it cross your mind "wow, I'm supposedly a Harvard lawyer, not a 13 year old girl"?

Topix is pretty much your life huh?

Heh heh

Location hidden

#606160 Nov 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Your blood stains wouldn't be considered a tattoo
heh heh
On your forehead inverted , so you can read it in a mirror.

Location hidden

#606161 Nov 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
The 3 stooges have nothing to do with "Who's on first"
That's Abbott and Costello
If it helps you to remember..one group consists of three people, the other of two
Today is catcher, and tomorrow is pitcher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moses never existed 6 min Khatru 833
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min scaritual 778,468
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min USA Born 560,514
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 16 min Just American 4,898
Incest: Horny and looking for good stories :) (Nov '13) 44 min lokito 11
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 1 hr Just American 1,030
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr SAYS IT ALL 96,865
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 265,472
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 8 hr risque 137
More from around the web