Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#606237 Nov 8, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
I guess this is what you'd call being stuck between a rock and a hard place.........
http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/nature/post/am...
They left that part out in Lion King...

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#606238 Nov 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember the UHF dial? lol
Or the "Be Kind Please Rewind" on the rental videos...?
Ah, the good ole days.
When kids played outside, dad mowed his own yard instead of some illegal and the woman stayed naked in the kitchen...
I don't remember any of that except playing outside. Although I have been naked in the kitchen before.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#606239 Nov 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Woah.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!
Ima keepin that one!
Try it, you'll like it.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#606240 Nov 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
what exactly do you believe again?...
I KNOW you are a liar and pervert.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#606241 Nov 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i did??? lol
if i ever shared anything personal on here i'd be torn apart by you 'nice people'.
actually, i did and was and that's why i don't anymore:)
You mean on WINLAC when you shared that you were bisexual then began bashing gays and asking everyone for sex ?

You were torn apart for being a hypocrite... and justly so.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606242 Nov 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try it, you'll like it.
You don't know Mrs RR's wrath.

It can be kind of scary.

Besides, she doesn't have a sister.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606243 Nov 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember any of that except playing outside. Although I have been naked in the kitchen before.
You don't remember because you're just a wee lass...

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#606247 Nov 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a lot of clubs in your bag do you?
The 'repeat driver' and the 'gibberish wedge'
:)
Serious you picked out the tattoo, now you will see it every time you look in the mirror.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#606248 Nov 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What does.
Who does, he isn't a what.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#606249 Nov 8, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
:o)
Not unitl about 1981 - maybe 1982. I can't remember - its' been quite some time.
And trust me, it was only on a 13" TV. Those 19" screens were way too much at the time.
Hahahahah!
I had a "Philco" box! LOL!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#606251 Nov 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I might be wrong...I often am...however...
When I read LeLe's post I took it as she was asking if there was a collection being taken up by LW's Topix friends in order to either send flowers or in the form of assistance. I took it as LeLe wanted to know so that she could consider donating.
It has been talked about in the past on this thread...back when several had tried to form some type of organized group in order to donate to different causes. I believe that several on this thread were involved...
Now I am sure that someone will come along and accuse me of being LeLe's only friend on this thread...funny thing is...I know nothing of LeLe except what I read on this thread...I do not communicate with her off of here. I don't know what her motives were...only what I perceived them to be. As I said...I could be wrong...not a life changer for me if I am...I have been wrong about other people in the past...and I probably will be again.
You are a kind hearted soul Annie.

My point was made.. I am surprised the attention it received.

Location hidden

#606252 Nov 8, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. The effectiveness of the treatment keep improving as they add new drugs and combinations of drugs.
Please forgive me if I am intruding..
There's a cure for HepC?

Location hidden

#606253 Nov 8, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Whispers and I have been pushing each others buttons for a long time and still care about each other. I like her very much.
Yes.. That's what I thought I was reading.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#606254 Nov 8, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a kind hearted soul Annie.
My point was made.. I am surprised the attention it received.
Yes, Le_le, Annie has a heart, and her head is screwed on right.

I wouldn't pay any heed to Skom's attacks. He's going to find some hidden meaning no matter what. He identifies his targets and doesn't let up. I'm one of his targets, you're one, Happy Lesbo is one, IANS was one. And he'll kiss up to others, for support.

The problem is entirely his, and he's going to have to deal with it or pay the price in the long run.

Now I'm going to catch it for this post.

Stay tuned.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#606257 Nov 9, 2013
Morning.....

{{*_*}}

“I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow.”

– Woodrow Wilson

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#606258 Nov 9, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I am so sorry for the times I have just stood by and said nothing when I could have spoken or acted to make a difference to impact the kingdom of darkness for You, the Lord of light and life. Please help me to be bold, through the power of the Holy Spirit, and to speak the words that need to be said, even if they may be an affront to those around me As long as I am in Your will, I should not fear. Please, God, use my words and life to draw others to You. Help me to become the ambassador You want me to be, to offer hope and extend life to those who live in darkness. Protect me and all of Your true children from harm and evil. "For thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever." In Jesus' name, amen.

Prime time with God

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#606259 Nov 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Le_le, Annie has a heart, and her head is screwed on right.
I wouldn't pay any heed to Skom's attacks. He's going to find some hidden meaning no matter what. He identifies his targets and doesn't let up. I'm one of his targets, you're one, Happy Lesbo is one, IANS was one. And he'll kiss up to others, for support.
The problem is entirely his, and he's going to have to deal with it or pay the price in the long run.
Now I'm going to catch it for this post.
Stay tuned.
You twist people's posts to accuse them of being child abusers and woman beaters and refuse to do the right thing because of pride

How can you stomach being such a hypocritical crybaby?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#606260 Nov 9, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn others, or it will all come back against you. Forgive others, and you will be forgiven.

Luke 6:37

K-Love

Location hidden

#606262 Nov 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit, huh? All the fatties would be complaining about their 5 minute lunch break. They can't even make it to the breakroom in time...
I was thinking about people getting weighed to see how long of a lunch they could get!

IN all seriousness, obviously there is no point to be mean to people for being overweight

But like many things in this country, things have gone so far the other way that people get accused of "fat shaming" for encouraging people to be healthy. Like this one woman who is like 40 plus put up a picture that said something about having two kids and running her own business and bunch of other time consuming details where she looked great and the caption read "What's your excuse?"

It was your basic, hey we all got excuses but if I can force myself to find time to exercise then we all can. It created like this national crap-storm about how she was "fat shaming" other women and was being called a bully

And people came up with every excuse in the book for why they don't have time therefore it was bullying and not every woman's body is built the same. But they missed the point. It wasn't saying everybody has to look like her. And i bet you a lot of people that say they don't have the time find an hour or two of crap reality TV to fit in each week. I know I have gotten lazy. Working out and training was fun when i was younger and had no real responsibilities. It's a pain in the ass now so I pretty much hardly ever do it. But I know its on me.

Its what we were talking about before. It went from trying to stop people from being mean to the other extreme here people can't even be honest. Political correctness gone wild. Except nobody would be allowed to lift their shirt on spring break for that t-shirt!

Location hidden

#606263 Nov 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you familiar with the rodeo position for sex?
You start doggie style.
Next, you lower your head, and whisper in her ear, "This is how your sister likes it."
Then you try to stay on for eight seconds.
That was surprisingly somewhat funny.

But are you sure you aren't just creating a back-story for the guys at the spa to feel better about your 8 seconds?

:)

And telling someone "try it they'll like it" might be taking it a bit far. A joke is a joke but for a criminal defense lawyer, you should realize that is technically rape you would advocating. You might wanna watch that counselor. I may not always be here to help remind you what the law is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Joe Fortuna 55,676
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min Student 44,921
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Phooey 649,662
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 1 hr pearlofagirl 13
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr andet1987 2,282
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr courteous europhobe 281,468
Does anybody know Doctor REALITY'S race or nati... 1 hr andet1987 37
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rosa 106,051
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 12 hr Noname 69
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 hr Hangman 972,378
More from around the web