I don't know.
Why knows...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#606208 Nov 8, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if I build the field, Kait will come in more ways than one ..
hi sweetheart! are we still cool?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#606209 Nov 8, 2013
Jesus aint no Messiah wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Afraid to answer my question.
You're such a coward!
Prove that you're not a coward.
Which text was written first?
The Eridu Genesis or the Hebrew Genesis?
Let's see who's the actual >punk<, Barney.
LOL
i don't know, friend, i never heard of the "eridu" so i suspect it's just another of the many counterfeits and sabotages from your pals.

you go with what you like and i'll go with what i do and maybe we'll bump into one and other on judgement day:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#606210 Nov 8, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I was hired as a college professor in January 2013.
You, like far too many Topix Christians, are a disgrace to God, Jesus and the religion you pretend to believe in.
You are the fraud, not I.
eeeuuuwwww good grief! hope no one i like finds themselves in THAT class! too many antichrist 'professors' in our education system - time for Jesus to return and smash it all!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#606211 Nov 8, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
"I like Jesus. Christians not so much." - Ghandi
i love Jesus. pagan hindus who burn their wives for dowry; not so much! wasup

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#606212 Nov 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
eeeuuuwwww good grief! hope no one i like finds themselves in THAT class! too many antichrist 'professors' in our education system - time for Jesus to return and smash it all!:)
Correct. Your ignorant mythology has been replaced. Thank God!

You are free to be as ignorant as you want.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#606213 Nov 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I might be wrong...I often am...however...
When I read LeLe's post I took it as she was asking if there was a collection being taken up by LW's Topix friends in order to either send flowers or in the form of assistance. I took it as LeLe wanted to know so that she could consider donating.
It has been talked about in the past on this thread...back when several had tried to form some type of organized group in order to donate to different causes. I believe that several on this thread were involved...
Now I am sure that someone will come along and accuse me of being LeLe's only friend on this thread...funny thing is...I know nothing of LeLe except what I read on this thread...I do not communicate with her off of here. I don't know what her motives were...only what I perceived them to be. As I said...I could be wrong...not a life changer for me if I am...I have been wrong about other people in the past...and I probably will be again.
good grief Annie - this is an internet debate forum not a personal support group! get a real life, deary:-)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#606214 Nov 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why knows...
New Words for the Workplace Vocabulary

SEAGULL MANAGER: A manager who flies in, makes a lot of noise, craps on everything, and then leaves.

ASSMOSIS: The process by which some people seem to absorb success and advancement by kissing up to the boss rather than working hard.

SALMON DAY: The experience of spending an entire day swimming upstream only to get screwed and die in the end.

MOUSE POTATO: The on-line, wired generation's answer to the couch potato.

STARTER MARRIAGE: A short-lived first marriage that ends in divorce with no kids, no property and no regrets.

PERCUSSIVE MAINTENANCE: The fine art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.

http://mistupid.com/jokes/page026.htm

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#606215 Nov 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
good grief Annie - this is an internet debate forum not a personal support group! get a real life, deary:-)
Last month you were claiming this was a Christians Only Forum.

"The Truth" changes with your mind.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#606216 Nov 8, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. Your ignorant mythology has been replaced. Thank God!
You are free to be as ignorant as you want.
what exactly do you believe again? as i understand it, you pick and choose certain things from OT and reject the rest and you reject all of the NT except for what the gnostic/mystics report about it. sure dude, your brand of mythology is better than the rest....LOL!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#606217 Nov 8, 2013
Good afternoon one and all, I see the home fires are still burning bright.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#606218 Nov 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
New Words for the Workplace Vocabulary
SEAGULL MANAGER: A manager who flies in, makes a lot of noise, craps on everything, and then leaves.
ASSMOSIS: The process by which some people seem to absorb success and advancement by kissing up to the boss rather than working hard.
SALMON DAY: The experience of spending an entire day swimming upstream only to get screwed and die in the end.
MOUSE POTATO: The on-line, wired generation's answer to the couch potato.
STARTER MARRIAGE: A short-lived first marriage that ends in divorce with no kids, no property and no regrets.
PERCUSSIVE MAINTENANCE: The fine art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
http://mistupid.com/jokes/page026.htm
Lol

LUNCH BREAK:
Skinny people get an hour for lunch as they need to eat more so that they can look healthy. Normal size people get 30 minutes for lunch to get a balanced meal and maintain their average figure. Fat people get 5 minutes for lunch because that is all the time needed to drink a Slim Fast & take a diet pill.

DRESS CODE:
It is advised that you come to work dressed according to your salary. If we see you wearing $350 Prada shoes & carrying a $600 Gucci bag we assume you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a raise.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606219 Nov 8, 2013
Harleys v. Women

Arthur Davidson, of the Harley Davidson Motorcycle Corporation, died and went to heaven. At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur, "Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want in Heaven."

Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, "I want to hang out with God". St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God.

Arthur then asked God, "Hey, aren't you the inventor of woman?"

God said, "Ah, yes."

"Well," said Arthur, "professional to professional, you have some major design flaws in your invention:
1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusion.
2. It chatters constantly at high speeds.
3. Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much.
4. The intake is placed way to close to the exhaust.
5. The maintenance costs are outrageous."

"Hmmmm, you may have some good points there," replied God, "hold on." God went to his Celestial super computer, typed in a few words and waited for the results. The computer printed out a slip of paper and God read it.

Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed," God said to Arthur, "but according to these numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#606220 Nov 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
LUNCH BREAK:
Skinny people get an hour for lunch as they need to eat more so that they can look healthy. Normal size people get 30 minutes for lunch to get a balanced meal and maintain their average figure. Fat people get 5 minutes for lunch because that is all the time needed to drink a Slim Fast & take a diet pill.
DRESS CODE:
It is advised that you come to work dressed according to your salary. If we see you wearing $350 Prada shoes & carrying a $600 Gucci bag we assume you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a raise.
LOL

That would be hilarious!

Probably a lot of lawsuits. But hilarious!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#606221 Nov 8, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember watching many times, Abbott and Costello on Sunday mornings.....since there wasn't any good toons on then - it was the only thing worth watching on my family's B/W Curtis Mathis console.
Damn I was so glad when cable came to my hometown and color TVs were dropping in price.
:o)
Cheers!
WOW!
You got color TV?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#606223 Nov 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Hey Lawest100. How are?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606224 Nov 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
That would be hilarious!
Probably a lot of lawsuits. But hilarious!
No shit, huh? All the fatties would be complaining about their 5 minute lunch break. They can't even make it to the breakroom in time...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#606225 Nov 8, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Last month you were claiming this was a Christians Only Forum.
"The Truth" changes with your mind.
i did??? lol

if i ever shared anything personal on here i'd be torn apart by you 'nice people'.

actually, i did and was and that's why i don't anymore:)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#606226 Nov 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Hey Lawest,
Good to see you in here. How have things been going for you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Toby 974,597
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min here 69,997
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Jake999 282,844
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 24 min ImFree2Choose 2,969
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min Just Think 658,357
Clinton Hackers Of The Rich And Famous 1 hr Chelsea 1
Ever masturbated in school thinking of a teacher (Jun '13) 1 hr your mama 16
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr gundee123 4,918
More from around the web