Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#606173 Nov 8, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like I finally have a cure. Will stay on the chemo until summer and will be taking medical sabbatical beginning January.
Hope all is well with you.
This is great news!
:)
Does this mean there is a cure for others w the same ailment?

So very happy for you.

All is well.. Trying to catch up after our vacation.
Not easy coming back to cold weather and daylight savings time.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#606174 Nov 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gets the money.
If you don't know then it isn't you

Location hidden

#606175 Nov 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You picked it out, now you get to wear it.
You don't have a lot of clubs in your bag do you?

The 'repeat driver' and the 'gibberish wedge'

Location hidden

#606176 Nov 8, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Skombolis.
regards
Cheriann
Unfortunately, for you, Skom is one of the reasons your intentions are questioned.

Or do you forget how he drove yourself and lil whispers off this thread?
You can thank him for that also Cheriann.

Location hidden

#606177 Nov 8, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Le:Le,
He was just being his usual hateful self. She told him good by forever.
Yes Little Whispers lost her husband. So sad. I don’t know of any donations. Why do you know that she need some?
HFN
Hi HFN.
I didn't realize she told him that. In the exchanges I read- they both gave as good as they got.
I simply didn't see her as a victim of his.
Guess my words became quite a show yesterday..

I was sending a helpful hint re: donations is all.
I'm sure lil whispers is well taken care of.

Happy to see you smiling..

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#606178 Nov 8, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, for you, Skom is one of the reasons your intentions are questioned.
Le-Le I merely was doing someone a favour in telling the people on this thread that Lil Whispers husband had passed away. I never once mentioned money. It was you who said "are donations being solicited". What a thing to say when someone has passed away.

Location hidden

#606179 Nov 8, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
LW never left the thread

And I apologized a long time ago for questioning if LW was legit. A lurker like you should know that

And you didn't question Cherianne, you were questioning LW's honesty and if she was soliciting money

Your reasons are on you, as are your actions

Location hidden

#606180 Nov 8, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi HFN.
I didn't realize she told him that. In the exchanges I read- they both gave as good as they got.
If you are sure she is well taken care of, why did you ask if she was soliciting money? Why would you ever use the word "solicit"?

And how is asking if she is soliciting money a reminder to people to make donations that you are sure she doesn't need?

But giving as good as she gets is "full of her story"? What "story" was that?

None of your explanations even come close to making sense. But that is to be expected when someone isn't being honest

It takes a certain kind of person to show up and make implications like that when someone has lost a loved one.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#606181 Nov 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt
The last post i saw was over 4 hours ago and you are here within 5 minutes of my post
You are a creepy dude
I see you can sign up for email alerts when the page is updated. That is really the only possible explanation as even you can't always be refreshing the page every 5 minutes 24/7.
When you were signing up for that, at any point did it cross your mind "wow, I'm supposedly a Harvard lawyer, not a 13 year old girl"?
Topix is pretty much your life huh?
Heh heh
No.

There is another explanation.

But I won't give it to you.

The paranoid will not accept it.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#606182 Nov 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
How you make your money is your business, I don't need to know your schedule
TMI:)
The homophobia raises its ugly head.

Again.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#606183 Nov 8, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Le-Le I merely was doing someone a favour in telling the people on this thread that Lil Whispers husband had passed away. I never once mentioned money. It was you who said "are donations being solicited". What a thing to say when someone has passed away.
I might be wrong...I often am...however...

When I read LeLe's post I took it as she was asking if there was a collection being taken up by LW's Topix friends in order to either send flowers or in the form of assistance. I took it as LeLe wanted to know so that she could consider donating.

It has been talked about in the past on this thread...back when several had tried to form some type of organized group in order to donate to different causes. I believe that several on this thread were involved...

Now I am sure that someone will come along and accuse me of being LeLe's only friend on this thread...funny thing is...I know nothing of LeLe except what I read on this thread...I do not communicate with her off of here. I don't know what her motives were...only what I perceived them to be. As I said...I could be wrong...not a life changer for me if I am...I have been wrong about other people in the past...and I probably will be again.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#606184 Nov 8, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the good die young...
So you should be hanging in there for quite awhile yet.
:D
LOL

I am banking on that!

Location hidden

#606185 Nov 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I might be wrong...I often am...however...
When I read LeLe's post I took it as she was asking if there was a collection being taken up by LW's Topix friends in order to either send flowers or in the form of assistance. I took it as LeLe wanted to know so that she could consider donating.
It has been talked about in the past on this thread...back when several had tried to form some type of organized group in order to donate to different causes. I believe that several on this thread were involved...
Now I am sure that someone will come along and accuse me of being LeLe's only friend on this thread...funny thing is...I know nothing of LeLe except what I read on this thread...I do not communicate with her off of here. I don't know what her motives were...only what I perceived them to be. As I said...I could be wrong...not a life changer for me if I am...I have been wrong about other people in the past...and I probably will be again.
Hi there AnnieJ

Yes you may very well be right. I think everyone's nerves are fraught today and people are extremely sensitive when dealing with folk that have lost someone. Her structure of words just came out all wrong and were unfortunate. I just want to sit quietly and prayer for Mam and her family who are burying their husband, father and grandfather.

I am sorry AnnieJ about getting your name wrong yesterday. I got mixed up and had just read a post from SeRah and typed her name instead of yours. I am sincerely sorry.

I hope that all is well with you.
Love
Cherianne

“"None shall pass"”

There

#606186 Nov 8, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean there is a cure for others w the same ailment?...
Yes. The effectiveness of the treatment keep improving as they add new drugs and combinations of drugs.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#606187 Nov 8, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi HFN.
Whispers and I have been pushing each others buttons for a long time and still care about each other. I like her very much.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#606188 Nov 8, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there AnnieJ
Yes you may very well be right. I think everyone's nerves are fraught today and people are extremely sensitive when dealing with folk that have lost someone. Her structure of words just came out all wrong and were unfortunate. I just want to sit quietly and prayer for Mam and her family who are burying their husband, father and grandfather.
I am sorry AnnieJ about getting your name wrong yesterday. I got mixed up and had just read a post from SeRah and typed her name instead of yours. I am sincerely sorry.
I hope that all is well with you.
Love
Cherianne
Nothing to apologize for Cherrianne...we all do things like that...I wasn't upset. I did however just want to make sure that LW knew that it was from me. Hopefully soon she will be able to read all of her messages and hopefully it will bring her some comfort.

I should have just posted it over on the thread that you guys have but I just feel as if that is a thread for you guys that are friends and share your days with each other.

Location hidden

#606189 Nov 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to apologize for Cherrianne...we all do things like that...I wasn't upset. I did however just want to make sure that LW knew that it was from me. Hopefully soon she will be able to read all of her messages and hopefully it will bring her some comfort.

I should have just posted it over on the thread that you guys have but I just feel as if that is a thread for you guys that are friends and share your days with each other.
Thank you AnnieJ.

You are welcome to post on that thread when ever you want to. Epi reposted it in any event because she said it would help Mam as the weeks turn into months and then into years.

I experienced very much the same as your post said when I lost someone 4 years ago. I am still going through the healing process and have good days and then some not so good ones but I am getting there.

AnnieJ you are more than welcome to pop in and post on that thread whenever you feel you want to.
Have a great weekend. We are closing the office shortly and I will be headed for home.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#606191 Nov 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Who gets the money.
What does.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#606192 Nov 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Who's on first.
I remember watching many times, Abbott and Costello on Sunday mornings.....since there wasn't any good toons on then - it was the only thing worth watching on my family's B/W Curtis Mathis console.

Damn I was so glad when cable came to my hometown and color TVs were dropping in price.

:o)

Cheers!

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#606193 Nov 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.......
“Every path has a few puddles.”
Thought for the day
..not if you live in the desert.

:o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min COOTERDOG 64,305
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 25 min Truth Teller 106,580
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min crucifiedguy 281,925
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Steve III 497
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 45,259
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 183,189
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 654,272
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 973,912
More from around the web