Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#606031 Nov 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of shit and transparent
You worded it like that "full of her story" on purpose to bring her credibility into play so you could follow it up with "are donations being solicited". The implication is obvious. "If someone is "'of their story' then who can really trust if what they say is true and hmm, are they asking for money?"
A normal person asks "is there is a way to donate"
A normal person says "the other person was just as involved". Who even thinks to characterize it as "full of her story" because she said a few things back?
You never liked LL but suddenly she is the one you want to send some of your booze money too? I am sure a lurker like you would know if donations were being "socilited'
Where do you come from? Are you always reading in the background? You clearly read the exchanges between BEn and LW and then read LW's husband passed and then read HFN's post. Those are weeks of postings. You are creepy as shit
.. does this post help or hurt Lil in her grieving process ..

.. think about it ..

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#606032 Nov 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Even men these days are getting into the act with plastic surgery
I was reading an article on upcoming movies and I saw a link for celebs after surgery. Kind of embarrassing to admit but I was curious. They looked like freak shows. Some were so much better looking before. And half of them got a botched one then tried to correct it and it just kept getting worse
The only thing I have ever seem make a significant improvement with cosmetic surgery is a nose job. Other than that, I simply don't get why people would chance butchering their face. And I heard that stuff is like tattoos. Once you get more than one it becomes addictive.
kinda ironic to want a 'real' man when everything is as fake as fake can get.
I can understand movie stars and models getting plastic surgery. I mean, their face and body is their job, it's their way of income.

But for the average Jane, no way. They do it because their self-esteem is in the gutter. They strive to impress everyone with their fake beauty.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#606033 Nov 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's creepy. Lol
Maybe they'll go for a walk on the beach, he can call it his deep "C" diver.....
Yes...walking along the beach with a cucumber by your side does sound a little strange. Almost as strange as someone that imagines that scenario.

While at times I find South Park amusing...I also find it odd that people are sitting and coming up with some of the "plots". I always figured they must be "stoned" or something...how else would someone come up with the "Mr Turd" character...or whatever his name is?

So as "creepy" as Ms. Cucumber might be...what does that say for the person that created Ms. Cucumber?...or whatever her name might be.

I don't know...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#606034 Nov 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. does this post help or hurt Lil in her grieving process ..
.. think about it ..
Does implying she is a liar and asking if she is soliciting money hurt or help

Your motives are just as fake and transparent

Location hidden

#606035 Nov 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand movie stars and models getting plastic surgery. I mean, their face and body is their job, it's their way of income.
But for the average Jane, no way. They do it because their self-esteem is in the gutter. They strive to impress everyone with their fake beauty.
Well that's the thing though, some of them won't be able to get work now. Look up Meg Ryan and this beyond creepy look she's got with like a built-in, stretched out plastic smile

Although I understand why celebs do too, with certain things anyway

The one I saw where it actually made a big difference for the better was Meghan Fox

But yeah, it definitely is a self-esteem thing. And if it was bad before, man what must it be like when some hack butchers their face?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#606036 Nov 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...walking along the beach with a cucumber by your side does sound a little strange. Almost as strange as someone that imagines that scenario.
While at times I find South Park amusing...I also find it odd that people are sitting and coming up with some of the "plots". I always figured they must be "stoned" or something...how else would someone come up with the "Mr Turd" character...or whatever his name is?
So as "creepy" as Ms. Cucumber might be...what does that say for the person that created Ms. Cucumber?...or whatever her name might be.
I don't know...
lol, good point.

I just have a very vivid and witty imagination. I think if I had more ejumacation (or if my daddy's daddy "knew" someone), I'd be a writer for South Park or Family Guy. I just love that kind of dry, sarcastic, retarded, racist humor.

Location hidden

#606037 Nov 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know...
It means someone made a joke

You are reading way too much into it

And like you said, you watch South Park. They have made millions off of jokes just like that. Most people find them funny. Even you apparently at times

You guys should do origami. At that way trying so hard to twist something would at least serve a purpose

And South Park does its shows in one week, which is why they are so current and often do the writing right up until the show. Which is why they had to cancel a recent show because of a power outage. So in other words, you are probably spending more time psychoanalyzing a joke then the person took to come up with it

Location hidden

#606038 Nov 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Modern Family's a trip. It's a parody of what American families are like nowadays.
An old dad with a younger, foreign wife. His kids, her kids, the kid's kids, the adopted foreign kid, etc. It's pretty funny.
I will have to check it out

If both you guys gave it a good endorsement that's good enough for me to see what it is all about. There are not many quality comedies or even shows in general. So I am always trying to find good stuff.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#606039 Nov 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that some women feel as if they are not "good" enough. Society has told us what we should look like...perfect hair...perfect body...perfect everything.

Ask yourself...what do you consider a sexy woman. Do you envision someone that is not the perfect size??? Perfect breasts???

I think many women go through the cosmetic changes because they think that is what men want...otherwise...they will go looking for that "perfect woman".

I was reading recently...some countries are beginning to incorporate the plus size models on the runways...finally...they are using a few "real women"...those that represent the average woman. Sadly...it has not caught on as much in the US...hopefully...it will. Then maybe young girls will realize that they can be beautiful and sexy without having to be a size 0.

Location hidden

#606040 Nov 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, good point.
I just have a very vivid and witty imagination.
LOL

You mean you aren't mentally disturbed for coming up with an off-color joke?

That's a relief. I thought for a second that 90% of the comedy writers in America were secretly psychopaths!

Nah, just kidding. What I actually thought was "if it wasn't said to Catcher or someone similar, nothing more would have been made out of it"

But I could be wrong. Maybe it wasn't passive-aggressive. Maybe was sincere pondering about the mental state of someone making a joke

On that, think I will take my boots off and go do some real life stuff

Have a good one

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#606041 Nov 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
And like you said, you watch South Park. They have made millions off of jokes just like that. Most people find them funny. Even you apparently at times
You guys should do origami. At that way trying so hard to twist something would at least serve a purpose
And South Park does its shows in one week, which is why they are so current and often do the writing right up until the show. Which is why they had to cancel a recent show because of a power outage. So in other words, you are probably spending more time psychoanalyzing a joke then the person took to come up with it
Sorry you took it that way...RR didn't seem to...oh well.

I think of strange things sometimes...I know that I can be strange...I am okay with that.

I once thought about traveling around the world...if we could come up with a way to hover above earth while it rotated and then just land where ever we wanted...would save on fuel. Strange...I know...my mind works that way at times.

Location hidden

#606042 Nov 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you took it that way...RR didn't seem to...oh well.
I think of strange things sometimes...I know that I can be strange...I am okay with that.
I once thought about traveling around the world...if we could come up with a way to hover above earth while it rotated and then just land where ever we wanted...would save on fuel. Strange...I know...my mind works that way at times.
RR lot s a lot roll off

And there is a huge difference between strange and creepy. You said

"So as "creepy" as Ms. Cucumber might be...what does that say for the person that created Ms. Cucumber?...or whatever her name might be."

Did you think your thoughts about hovering above the Earth were creepy?

Of course you didn't

Just like you didn't really wonder about the mental state of someone who could come up with a joke

It is what it is.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#606043 Nov 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you don't particularly care for me...I am okay with that. So it won't offend me if you want to ignore my posts and not read them. I don't post here much any more so you won't have to scroll by very many.

Maybe if we just ignore each other...then we will get along...that is one way to do it.

Oh...and I tried origami once(made paper ornaments for a Christmas tree)...kind of entertaining for a few minutes...harder than it looks when you get in to the more complicated designs...some of mine didn't look anything like the example.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#606044 Nov 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Does implying she is a liar and asking if she is soliciting money hurt or help
Your motives are just as fake and transparent
.. motives? As a member of the human tribe, I have grieved and empathize with anyone who has lost a loved one ..

.. words cannot express my compassion for Lil during this difficult time. They are inadequate ..

.. it seems you have made her loss a platform for your personal agenda. This does not help Lil in her grieving process ..

.. as usual, you have the final word but I will not address this again because it harms rather than helps ..

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#606045 Nov 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's the thing though, some of them won't be able to get work now. Look up Meg Ryan and this beyond creepy look she's got with like a built-in, stretched out plastic smile
Although I understand why celebs do too, with certain things anyway
The one I saw where it actually made a big difference for the better was Meghan Fox
But yeah, it definitely is a self-esteem thing. And if it was bad before, man what must it be like when some hack butchers their face?
Yea...they all start to look like "Joker" from Batman....Have you seen a recent picture of Joyce Myers?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#606046 Nov 7, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like I finally have a cure. Will stay on the chemo until summer and will be taking medical sabbatical beginning January.
Hope all is well with you.
Take the zoo.

I recommend a course of the larger mammals.

Location hidden

#606047 Nov 7, 2013
Edit:

And to save time on the games,please don't bother pulling out the definitions

Anybody with an ounce of common sense knows there is a huge different between saying:

"I have some strange thoughts"

and

"I have some creepy thoughts"

And if you have similar thoughts, what did you need to ponder about what it says about RR's mind that he came up with an off-color joke? Shouldn't that have been completely normal to you and nothing that would require additional speculation?

You guys dig the holes. I just point to them

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#606048 Nov 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, good point.
I just have a very vivid and witty imagination. I think if I had more ejumacation (or if my daddy's daddy "knew" someone), I'd be a writer for South Park or Family Guy. I just love that kind of dry, sarcastic, retarded, racist humor.
When the show first aired my son was a 5th grader. He came and asked if he could watch it...I said sure...you can watch cartoons. Then I stuck my head in the room...YIKES...I was shocked...needless to say...I changed my mind about him watching...I had no idea!

My favorite line..."screw you guys...I'm going home".

Some of the shows I think have crossed the line...a lot.

Location hidden

#606049 Nov 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. motives? As a member of the human tribe, I have grieved and empathize with anyone who has lost a loved one ..
.. words cannot express my compassion for Lil during this difficult time. They are inadequate ..
.. it seems you have made her loss a platform for your personal agenda. This does not help Lil in her grieving process ..
.. as usual, you have the final word but I will not address this again because it harms rather than helps ..
My Personal agenda?

LOL

Because I responded to one post with one post?

And because I questioned why someone would say LW was "right there with her full story" and ask if she was soliciting money?

The only trying to turn this into an agenda is you. The comment was way out of line. Especially giving what she is going through. So I said something about it. But your personal agenda and lack of common sense made you think here was an opportunity to be had. There wasn't.

Why didn't you answer the question?

Does implying she is a liar and asking if she is soliciting money hurt or help?

You guys dig the holes. I just point them out:)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#606050 Nov 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
RR lot s a lot roll off
And there is a huge difference between strange and creepy. You said
"So as "creepy" as Ms. Cucumber might be...what does that say for the person that created Ms. Cucumber?...or whatever her name might be."
Did you think your thoughts about hovering above the Earth were creepy?
Of course you didn't
Just like you didn't really wonder about the mental state of someone who could come up with a joke
It is what it is.
Sure Steve...I agree...everything in life...is what it is...even you...we all are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min True Truth 839,165
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min dollarsbill 4,471
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min marge 590,364
St Clair County IL DCFS (Sep '14) 19 min wronglyaccused3 2
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 31 min quilterqueen 1,425
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 40 min quilterqueen 1,838
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 43 min Tony17 100,015
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr who 271,353
More from around the web