Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#605960 Nov 7, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
People aren't happy with the miracle that is the Universe.
They want more. It doesn't come so they invent a fantasy world.
It is simple greed.
I am thankful for each day I get to have the miracle of life.
Hi.
Yes, we all should be thankful for the simplest of things.
We aren't though.

How are you?

Back from vacation.
Mickey says hello too.
:)

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#605961 Nov 7, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late now BA, you did it.
A little less ego on your part and it would not have happened. Not nice BA, not nice at all. But then you don’t care about others unless they are on your ban wagon. You just care about gratifying your own ego. LW was your friend until she dared to contradict you. But so what, you can always apologize and apologize and apologize. That will make every thing hunky dory again and others will see how nice you really are,(Allllriiiightyyyyy then) or maybe you don’t care.
Oh well, carry on BA.
Hi HFN.
What did he do exactly?

I just read a few exchanges between BenAdam and little whispers.
She seemed to be right there -full of her story- also.

I read where she just lost her husband.
I wish her family peace.

Please let me know if donations are solicited.
Thanks.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#605962 Nov 7, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi HFN.
What did he do exactly?
I wish her family peace.
Thanks.
Le Le

I have copied and pasted your message to Lil Whispers to the Friends thread so that she can read them all in one place.

We are all doing our own thing as regards to condolences, cards and flowers.

Thank you
Cherianne

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#605963 Nov 7, 2013
Morning...

“Remember,
happiness doesn’t depend upon
who you are
or what you have,
it depends solely upon
what you think.”

~ Dale Carnegie

Thought for the Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#605964 Nov 7, 2013
Today's Prayer

"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others. Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus" (Philippians 2:3-5). Dear Lord, please work through me and guide me so that I will have the mind of Christ in all I do. Help me, that I will not do anything in the flesh and out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but that I will remain humble and never consider myself better than others. Provide the means and the desire to look after the interests of others as well as my own interests. I pray that I will have a godly attitude in all my actions and decisions, and that your love will flow through me. May I be a blessing to you and to everyone around ....In Jesus' Precious Name...Amen

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#605965 Nov 7, 2013
Encouraging Words....

My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Galatians 2:20

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#605966 Nov 7, 2013
Whoa....Check out Topix's new header page....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#605967 Nov 7, 2013
Have a good one....

Location hidden

#605968 Nov 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Have a good one....
And to you Epi. xx C

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#605969 Nov 7, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi.
Yes, we all should be thankful for the simplest of things.
We aren't though.
How are you?
Back from vacation.
Mickey says hello too.
:)
Looks like I finally have a cure. Will stay on the chemo until summer and will be taking medical sabbatical beginning January.

Hope all is well with you.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#605970 Nov 7, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi HFN.
What did he do exactly?
I wish her family peace.
Thanks.
You are so full of shit and transparent

You worded it like that "full of her story" on purpose to bring her credibility into play so you could follow it up with "are donations being solicited". The implication is obvious. "If someone is "'of their story' then who can really trust if what they say is true and hmm, are they asking for money?"

A normal person asks "is there is a way to donate"

A normal person says "the other person was just as involved". Who even thinks to characterize it as "full of her story" because she said a few things back?

You never liked LL but suddenly she is the one you want to send some of your booze money too? I am sure a lurker like you would know if donations were being "socilited'

Where do you come from? Are you always reading in the background? You clearly read the exchanges between BEn and LW and then read LW's husband passed and then read HFN's post. Those are weeks of postings. You are creepy as shit

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#605971 Nov 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You worded it like that "full of her story" on purpose to bring her credibility into play so you could follow it up with "are donations being solicited". The implication is obvious. "If someone is "'of their story' then who can really trust if what they say is true and hmm, are they asking for money?"
A normal person says "the other person was just as involved". Who even thinks to characterize it as "full of her story" because she said a few things back?
You never liked LL but suddenly she is the one you want to send some of your booze money too? I am sure a lurker like you would know if donations were being "socilited'
Where do you come from? Are you always reading in the background? You clearly read the exchanges between BEn and LW and then read LW's husband passed and then read HFN's post. Those are weeks of postings. You are creepy as shit
You just can't stop yourself.

Read what you wrote.

Not good.

Location hidden

#605972 Nov 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Skombolis.
regards
Cheriann

Location hidden

#605973 Nov 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes, and really, more often than not, I am so privileged to call people friends. There are those that know who they are, and they have been there for many of our friends along our journey of life that we have shared together, and no doubts, they will continue to be there, just as they are. Grief is extremely painful, and the harder the love, the harder the pain....
Always nice to run into your loving words, my Quin Sister, and I hope I continue to run into them for many more years to come. GOD Bless, as always, SeRaH xx
Haven't seen you around in a while Serah

Nice to see a post from you

Hope all is well wit you and yours

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#605974 Nov 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't stop yourself.
Read what you wrote.
Not good.
LOL, says lurker number 2

Why don't you answer it then?
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>

What exactly was her "story" that she was full of?

Let's hear your take on it Catcher?

And nobody asks if donations are being "solicited" let alone after phrasing something like that. How is LW "full of her story" by saying something back to Ben in an exchange?

Where do you come from too? I have never seen you more then 10 minutes away even if you haven't posted in like a day

Go find some dudes to bathe with

Location hidden

#605975 Nov 7, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Skombolis.
regards
Cheriann
No problem

Anyone reading along can see nothing has been "solicited' or suggested or even talked about

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#605976 Nov 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, says lurker number 2
Why don't you answer it then?
<quoted text>
What exactly was her "story" that she was full of?
Let's hear your take on it Catcher?
And nobody asks if donations are being "solicited" let alone after phrasing something like that. How is LW "full of her story" by saying something back to Ben in an exchange?
Where do you come from too? I have never seen you more then 10 minutes away even if you haven't posted in like a day
Go find some dudes to bathe with
You are in need of psychiatric help.

Off to the gym.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#605977 Nov 7, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Le Le
I have copied and pasted your message to Lil Whispers to the Friends thread so that she can read them all in one place.
We are all doing our own thing as regards to condolences, cards and flowers.
Thank you
Cherianne
Cherianne...when you communicate with LW tell her she is in my thoughts please.

To Lil Whispers...

At times such as this most people don't know what to say...so they remain quiet. They worry about saying the wrong thing I suppose. I wish I knew the words that might make things easier...but there are none. Sometimes words are not necessary...just the thought that someone will listen if needed...makes the difference.

When I lost my husband I had three phrases that I repeated in my head...three things that kept me going...

Everything happens for a reason...
God puts no more on you than you can bear...
Good can come from even from even the hardest of times...

Sometimes that reason is hard to find...we can't see it...we can't find it...years later...I have come to the conclusion that we find that reason in bits and pieces...over the course of time. I also believe that we ourselves have to give meaning to our losses. I have at times my "meaning" by using what I experienced to help others that have gone through the same.

God putting no more on you than you can bear at times doesn't seem to be true...those times when the sadness and the loneliness seems to be overwhelming. It is a time that you find out just how strong you are...how you are able to keep seeing the "good" in life.

The last one...good can come from adversity...is the one that I believe in the most...but at times it too can not be found...you have to be able to "see". That "good" is what kept me going...it is what kept me putting one foot in front of the other. From what I have read of you...I believe that you too will find the "good" when the time is right.

LW...it is okay to be sad...to be angry...to even feel sorry for yourself at times...and when you are ready...I believe that you will pick up the pieces and move forward...using your own pain to help others through theirs.

I believe...if we allow ourselves...the adversities that we face in life...can make us a better person. I have no doubt that you will come out in the end an even stronger and more compassionate person...

My thoughts are with you LW...

Location hidden

#605978 Nov 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Off to the gym.
I knew you wouldn't answer

If I am so off Catcher, all you have to do is tell me the correct way to interpret that post

What was LW's "story that she was full of"

And since when do people ask if donations are being "solicited"?

Your games never work because you are not very bright. Its why you keep painting yourself into a corner

And why do you always need to tell people you are going to the gym? Is it because of the lockerrooms and you just get so excited you can't help yourself but to share?
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#605979 Nov 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Off to the gym.
Why is it two faced people like you an Le Le always say this? Things like the government better watch so and so they have mental problems. Your full of it dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 18 min Brice N Livingston 10
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 286,526
What material is better for a bath mat? 2 hr Sam Jaundrell 2
How to get mildew smell out of laundry 2 hr Sam Jaundrell 2
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 3 hr Tater 550
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 hr Alt Right Lies 7,380
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr kent 681,789
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 hr nanoanomaly 123,515
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Huh 982,258
More from around the web