And....You went that way.....
Ok...Steve-O
{{*L-}}
You get all my hearts.
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#605864 Nov 6, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
I am going to re-post today prayer dedicated to Little Whispers as she and the family grieve for her Husband...They were True Soul Mates....
So Sad....
Dear God, I just want to thank You for helping me make it through another day. Thank You for guiding my way, for keeping me safe, and for blessing me. Lord, please give me strength for yet another day of life. Help me to walk in the paths of righteousness for Your name's sake. I want to lift up my friends who are suffering with cancer and illness and for those who are grieving the loss of a loved one. Reach into their lives and provide a peace and comfort that only You can give. Fill that hurt and emptiness they feel with Your presence. Be their help in their times of trouble. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
Just saw this. Praying.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#605865 Nov 6, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You get all my hearts.
Hugs to you....

>>>H_U_G_S<< <

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#605866 Nov 6, 2013
B
Y
E

later
truth

Perth, Australia

#605867 Nov 6, 2013
very nice
very please
God always hear prayers.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#605868 Nov 6, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes you do care if someone disagrees with you....
On facts, yes.

On beliefs, no.

I don't care if you don't believe Jesus was the final Atonement for All Mankind as soon as Caiaphas handed him over to Pilate and that all that is required for forgiveness is honest repentance and remorse.
I do. That is all that matters to me.

Now, if you want to tell me "The Bible" existed before circa 350 AD then I will call you either a liar or a moron.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#605870 Nov 6, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Morning Everyone
I received an email from (Mam) Lil Whispers. Her husband passed away yesterday afternoon. Thought I would just let you all know as you chat to her on this thread.
Best regards
Cherianne
xxxx
Thanks for the info.

May he be at peace.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#605871 Nov 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck is going on lately?
Dang
Thank you for telling us
If she takes a break from posting please let her know prayers are being said. But hopefully she will still come in for extra support
Ditto!

I feel bad for pushing her so much lately.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#605872 Nov 6, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto!
I feel bad for pushing her so much lately.
Ben,

don't feel bad about pushing her. We all do things that we are sorry for afterwards. That, I am afraid, is life and she will understand. We have both been in that situation ourselves so know where you are coming from.

I am copying and pasting all messages from this thread onto the Friends thread so it is easier for her to see the condolences.

Take care
Cherianne
xxxx

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#605873 Nov 6, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have. They recognize that Judaism, Christianity and Islam are related. That is why they refer to all Chrisitans, Jews and MUslims as "People of the Book".
You lie a lot. Is that because you worship Satan or because you pretend to be a Christian ?
Plenty of discussions I've had with Muslims involved comparative theology. And they do regard the Bible as holy, even tho it isn't their book.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#605875 Nov 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
***ATTENTION EVERYONE****LOOK AT RIVER TAM CUZ SHE'S A LESBIAN*****
now - back to our regularly scheduled program.....
I thought we had to take a break from the program, for you to pull your shirt down.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#605876 Nov 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Banjo Patterson and Ned Kelly were both Irish.
So was Clancy.
A number of my relatives also, after the '98 Rebellion.
That's 1798.
Banjo, I didn't know that. This song's from 1798.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#605877 Nov 6, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand what the problem with nudity is. If I'm not mistaken, RR said he has never showered with other men. I find that unusual.
It's just skin.
Footballers do that all the time. It's the same thing in any gym or pool, really.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#605878 Nov 6, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a quote from Jesus. Something Christians ignore.
I ignored you.

In case you didn't notice...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605879 Nov 6, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
River bites her tongue.
Mia won't do that for you?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#605880 Nov 6, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty of discussions I've had with Muslims involved comparative theology. And they do regard the Bible as holy, even tho it isn't their book.
One of my best friends in college was Muslim.
His attitude was that he believed that Jews and Christians "theologically confused" and that in the afterlife Allah would explain it to them. No animosity at all.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#605881 Nov 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I ignored you.
In case you didn't notice...
No you didn't.
You posted a reply.

You have no concept of truth, do you ?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605882 Nov 6, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
I am going to re-post today prayer dedicated to Little Whispers as she and the family grieve for her Husband...They were True Soul Mates....
So Sad....
Dear God, I just want to thank You for helping me make it through another day. Thank You for guiding my way, for keeping me safe, and for blessing me. Lord, please give me strength for yet another day of life. Help me to walk in the paths of righteousness for Your name's sake. I want to lift up my friends who are suffering with cancer and illness and for those who are grieving the loss of a loved one. Reach into their lives and provide a peace and comfort that only You can give. Fill that hurt and emptiness they feel with Your presence. Be their help in their times of trouble. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
Amen.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#605883 Nov 6, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
That might require some serious unconfessions.
Got it.

Unbless you, my child.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605884 Nov 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you do
But your games involve lying, whining, and hypocrisy
And your pride prevents you from stopping
No biggie. RR's post are easy for people to interpret.
Hopefully you will continue to share other stories that involve you and naked men and what ethnicity they are. Even when yours or their nudity wasn't relevant to the story let alone their ethnicity. There is always a chance my hunch was wrong. I will try to continue to get to the bottom of it
No double entendre intended
:)
His pride is in the way, Skom. He won't bring himself to admit anything that he thinks will lower his Topix status.

It's sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min marge 670,428
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 10 min lightbeamrider 4,034
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 38 min Johnnys girl 100,755
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr another viewer 980,229
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Shiralee 445,659
___*Antichrist, Global SIGNS, Forewarnings___ 2 hr YTube2017News 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Sky Writer 31 184,294
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,457
More from around the web