Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#605843 Nov 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Dammit, I just posted ^^^ that in the wrong thread.
Sorry.
We must be growing on ya that you cared enough to explain:)

Have a good night

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#605844 Nov 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please point me to the "right" thread.
Go out the door, turn left, keep walking till you hear the sound of men laughing and water splashing

Don't forget your rubber ducky

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#605845 Nov 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck is going on lately?
Dang
Thank you for telling us
If she takes a break from posting please let her know prayers are being said. But hopefully she will still come in for extra support
Hi Skombolis
I got an email that said he passed away yesterday afternoon. When we spoke on the phone it was 1:am in the morning so I think it was yesterday afternoon that he passed. She is a strong person Skombolis, but the next few days are going to be really tough for her and the children. I will pass on your message to her. I think she will need support and I cannot do that as I am too far away.
Thanks very much.
C

“Miles from Nowhere”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#605846 Nov 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell have to play with himself.
No double entendre intended.
We all play the game our own way, Catcher.

I came here to learn. That's not true. I came here because I was bored. My leg was stuck in a spider's web of cables and cloth and positioned so that I couldn't even see the television. I found Topix because I got tired of looking at my blue toes and the hospital had wifi. When I first came to these forums, I wasn't even an adult by my state's standards. I'm still not old enough to buy beer but I know how to brew it because of the people on Topix.

I learn things. It's what I do. Sometimes I have fun while doing that. That's not true. I always have fun while doing that.

“Miles from Nowhere”

Location hidden

#605847 Nov 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please point me to the "right" thread.
That might require some serious unconfessions.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#605848 Nov 5, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Morning Everyone
I received an email from (Mam) Lil Whispers. Her husband passed away yesterday afternoon. Thought I would just let you all know as you chat to her on this thread.
Best regards
Cherianne
xxxx
Thank you for letting us know Cherianne.

LW I’m so sorry my friend. You will be in my prayers and thoughts. Words fail me right now but I know God is with you through this and am thankful for that.

Love ya Lady,
HFN

Location hidden

#605849 Nov 5, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Skombolis
I got an email that said he passed away yesterday afternoon. When we spoke on the phone it was 1:am in the morning so I think it was yesterday afternoon that he passed. She is a strong person Skombolis, but the next few days are going to be really tough for her and the children. I will pass on your message to her. I think she will need support and I cannot do that as I am too far away.
Thanks very much.
C
You are a good friend to her Cheri

You are right, she is strong. And she has a big heart. We will obviously be here if she wants to talk or just be around

I appreciate the response on a personal level as well

Hope you are doing ok these days too

Will be keeping an eye out for her

(T) Peace

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#605850 Nov 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a good friend to her Cheri
You are right, she is strong. And she has a big heart. We will obviously be here if she wants to talk or just be around
I appreciate the response on a personal level as well
Hope you are doing ok these days too
Will be keeping an eye out for her
(T) Peace
Hi Skombolis

I am copying and pasting to the Friends thread so that it is easier for her to see in one place.

Yes Skombolis I am doing alright these days just getting older with more aches and pains but that is par for the course, ain't it!
You have not lived if you do not have aches and pains in older years. LOL
I hope that life is treating you well too.

When I hear from Mam I will let you all know how she and the children are doing.
Take care
C

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#605851 Nov 5, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I already backslid.
I'll work on it.
We Hoplites are almost infinitely forgiving.

The Borderland of Sol

#605852 Nov 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand what the problem with nudity is. If I'm not mistaken, RR said he has never showered with other men. I find that unusual.
It's just skin.
The South Lake Shore area is clothing-optional. That's on the left of the narthex, past the tiki bar.

The Borderland of Sol

#605853 Nov 5, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Morning Everyone
I received an email from (Mam) Lil Whispers. Her husband passed away yesterday afternoon. Thought I would just let you all know as you chat to her on this thread.
Best regards
Cherianne
xxxx
Oh, no!

My sincere condolences.

“Miles from Nowhere”

Location hidden

#605854 Nov 5, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>The South Lake Shore area is clothing-optional. That's on the left of the narthex, past the tiki bar.
I got a ticket for being bare breasted in public once. I was just changing my shirt and somebody got offended. While the cop was writing the ticket at least 12 bare breasted boys walked past. He didn't even look at them. They didn't get tickets.

The Borderland of Sol

#605855 Nov 6, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a ticket for being bare breasted in public once. I was just changing my shirt and somebody got offended. While the cop was writing the ticket at least 12 bare breasted boys walked past. He didn't even look at them. They didn't get tickets.
Pfft. How much was the ticket for? I'll start a collection.

“Miles from Nowhere”

Location hidden

#605856 Nov 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Pfft. How much was the ticket for? I'll start a collection.
There was never a question of whether or not I was going to pay it.

It just made me think about the difference between male and female nudity. I've seen fat 4th grade boys with bigger breasts than mine just flopping around in public and nobody says a thing about it. If I decide to change my shirt?

AWWWWWWWWWWWW my little fat 4th grader saw your breasts. We'll need therapy.
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#605857 Nov 6, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you will miss them. How long are they going to be gone?
Perhaps forever. It's going to be some time before we see each other again.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#605858 Nov 6, 2013
....Morning....

“You know everybody is ignorant,only on different subjects.”

~ Will Rogers

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#605859 Nov 6, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I just want to thank You for helping me make it through another day. Thank You for guiding my way, for keeping me safe, and for blessing me. Lord, please give me strength for yet another day of life. Help me to walk in the paths of righteousness for Your name's sake. I want to lift up my friends who are suffering with cancer and illness and for those who are grieving the loss of a loved one. Reach into their lives and provide a peace and comfort that only You can give. Fill that hurt and emptiness they feel with Your presence. Be their help in their times of trouble. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime Time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#605860 Nov 6, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Love each other deeply with all your heart.

1 Peter 1:22

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#605861 Nov 6, 2013
I am going to re-post today prayer dedicated to Little Whispers as she and the family grieve for her Husband...They were True Soul Mates....

So Sad....

Dear God, I just want to thank You for helping me make it through another day. Thank You for guiding my way, for keeping me safe, and for blessing me. Lord, please give me strength for yet another day of life. Help me to walk in the paths of righteousness for Your name's sake. I want to lift up my friends who are suffering with cancer and illness and for those who are grieving the loss of a loved one. Reach into their lives and provide a peace and comfort that only You can give. Fill that hurt and emptiness they feel with Your presence. Be their help in their times of trouble. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#605862 Nov 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I walk side to side and pretend I am an elephant
LOL
Sorry, I thought of two different ways I wanted to answer that!
And....You went that way.....

Ok...Steve-O

{{*L-}}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min nanoanomaly 104,728
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min guest 673,322
............"I never HAD any toys"....... 11 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 53 min nanoanomaly 981,316
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Peter Ross 445,814
_____POPE Francis 100% EXPOSED_____ 2 hr andet1987 10
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 2 hr andet1987 66
More from around the web