Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#605725 Nov 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
On a side note....
You say it's a luxury hotel, I'm just curious if the price is comparable to a luxury hotel in America. Is it?
Another note, I've found tripadvisor.com very helpful with ratings of hotels and resturants.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#605726 Nov 5, 2013
Fart ben Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus did more during His 32.1/2 years of life,
then you and your"educated"farts during your miserable alcoholic gay life
everybody can see your posts past 3 years,what you did or contribute to this Society,
dog s... contribute more fertilizer to the grass,than you and your only one day of wicked life
Brain damage.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#605727 Nov 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A standard room at the Hilton Shanghai, for example, depending on the season, or if it's very full because of an event, can range from $250 to $450. But you can get a "superior" room, or an "executive" room, or a suite, and pay far more. The most expensive room I have stayed in was in London in high season, just before the London Olympics; believe it or not,$1200 for a regular king bed room. Plus tax. And better to stay away from the snacks and drinks in the mini fridge. Highway robbery.
For $1200 a night ...they better provide HL and River doing tap dance and song with an encore performance of Dave and his strings and magnets.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#605728 Nov 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A standard room at the Hilton Shanghai, for example, depending on the season, or if it's very full because of an event, can range from $250 to $450. But you can get a "superior" room, or an "executive" room, or a suite, and pay far more. The most expensive room I have stayed in was in London in high season, just before the London Olympics; believe it or not,$1200 for a regular king bed room. Plus tax. And better to stay away from the snacks and drinks in the mini fridge. Highway robbery.
I lived in a tent under a bridge for a while.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#605729 Nov 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A superior intellect would tell you how immature and unnecessary being an ahole troll is.
Correct. I tell you you are immature and unnecessary being an ahole troll all the time.

I have the courage to admit what I am, that makes me superior in far more than intellect to you.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#605730 Nov 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> For $1200 a night .....
They better include "a trip around the world".

LOL

“"None shall pass"”

There

#605731 Nov 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why both ?

I lived out of a '76 Isuzu for a couple months.
Have lived in tents on purpose a few times. We called it camping. <smile>

Choice makes all the difference doesn't it ?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#605732 Nov 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived in a converted school bus.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605733 Nov 5, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. I tell you you are immature and unnecessary being an ahole troll all the time.
I have the courage to admit what I am, that makes me superior in far more than intellect to you.
Ya Ben, yer totally awesome.

Teach me.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605735 Nov 5, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Another note, I've found tripadvisor.com very helpful with ratings of hotels and resturants.
Thanks, but I was just curious as to what he paid for a luxury hotel.

Your $49 motel is more what I'm accustomed to, I'd never pay more than $150 though, it seems like a quick way to squander money.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#605736 Nov 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe there's a reason he went naked with a bunch of Chinese men instead of American men....
I bet he felt "huge", if'n you know what I mean....
Heh

Kinda like holding a mini-liquor bottle and pretending to be a giant?

:)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#605738 Nov 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya Ben, yer totally awesome.
Teach me.
You have proven to be unteachable. Your ego gets in the way. Someday you will trip over it and hurt yourself. Then you might realize how foolish you have been.

Location hidden

#605739 Nov 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you got it.
I travel to Shanghai often. I stay at a luxury hotel with a beautiful spa. The details are in my post.
Now go back and see your post of a while ago, detailing your fantasies.
I read the details

"Nobody wears anything. Great diversity--Asians and Europeans of all sorts. Separate spas for each gender though, unfortunately."

You thought it was great that it was diversified

Why?

Why was it great the other naked men were from different ethnic backgrounds? Just a simple question really

“"None shall pass"”

There

#605740 Nov 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but I was just curious as to what he paid for a luxury hotel.
Your $49 motel is more what I'm accustomed to, I'd never pay more than $150 though, it seems like a quick way to squander money.
I have no problem with a Motel 6. Warm, clean and dry is OK with me.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605743 Nov 5, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with a Motel 6. Warm, clean and dry is OK with me.
Same here. When Mrs RR & I first met, we didn't really have a place to live. We stayed at Motel 6 & Howard Johnson's a lot. Never paid more than $75.

Location hidden

#605744 Nov 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
With your post:
"It is quite another when you have your own shower in your private hotel room and instead in get in your car, drive to a public place with cucumbers and pickles and lotions and talk about how happy you were that the other naked guys there were from various ethnicity while going from shower to sauna to spa with them
Put it this way, if you and your gym class were taking a shower, what would you think if someone from neighboring school showed up after driving there in his car just so he could shower with you guys?
Its one thing to be practical and not be homophobic. Its quite another to make an afternoon out of it with accessories."
I do pity you. A little.
You pity me because as a straight man I don't get excited to bath nude with men from various ethnic backgrounds? And because I shower as a means to get clean, not to spend an afternoon surrounded by naked men with cucumbers and lotions?

Maybe I am missing something? If someone was was gay I would completely understand. Why is it exciting for a straight man to be showering or taking spas with nude men from various ethnic backgrounds?

As funny as i find it, I also am being dead serious when I say i don't understand how that enhanced the experience.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605745 Nov 5, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proven to be unteachable. Your ego gets in the way. Someday you will trip over it and hurt yourself. Then you might realize how foolish you have been.
So I can't be as awesome as you?!

Aww

*sobs*

I need a hug.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605746 Nov 5, 2013
Fart ben Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
very soon this awesome great teacher wear old women panties,nigh long shirt,and naked will jump from his window,trying to convince others that he/she is flying eagle
such narcistic awesome stupid retards is over crowded in the retarded psychopths institutes around this country
Can you describe his panties?

In full detail, please.

Are they diversified?

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#605747 Nov 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived in a converted school bus.
Beats living in a hollow log or a hole in the ground I guess?

Location hidden

#605748 Nov 5, 2013
Jesus aint no Messiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool
:D
Someone once said
That if women ruled the world it would then be the end of all wars.
Instead of warfare the ruling women would nag each other to death.
Hey, it sure would be much cheaper...lol
No arguments here!

I'd rather get my ear talked off than shot off! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min Just Think 690,400
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr About time 41,858
Charles Mansion Died Last Night 2 hr Paul McCartney is... 4
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Paul is dead 123
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 4 hr Paul is dead 105
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 4 hr Paul is dead 595
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Tellthetruth 989,719
More from around the web