Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#605404 Nov 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. SKOM is female ??..
Still terrible! LOL

You are probably one of those people that repeat there jokes or try to explain them because they think someone didn't hear it or didn't understand it

You simply aren't funny! I mean intentionally anyway. Watching you try to be is hilarious:)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#605405 Nov 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
The church can make write and pass laws?
I thought we lived in a Republic not a theocracy
Oh wait we do!
That is something I would think a lawyer would be aware of
Don't be infantile.

You know perfectly well that politicians, mostly right-wing, claim that this is a "Christian" or "Judeo-Christian" nation.

Daily.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#605406 Nov 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because some of them are green.
Most schools have gone to "whiteboards" and "smartboards".

“"None shall pass"”

There

#605407 Nov 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But we'll still call the "whiteboards" whiteboards instead of "dry erase boards"....
Because dry erase boards are white.

Duh!

Location hidden

#605408 Nov 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>For one thing, there are no "bells".
You need to read more widely.
You don't know what you are talking about

Mosque Prayers and Church Bells Ringing in Ma'loula
www.youtube.com/watch...

Not to mention they have loud speakers for calls to prayers

Location hidden

#605409 Nov 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be infantile.
You know perfectly well that politicians, mostly right-wing, claim that this is a "Christian" or "Judeo-Christian" nation.
Daily.
No shit sherlock

I didn't deny that

How does someone characterizing America as a Christian nation prove that prove religions oppress the rights of people?

You really brought your "A" game today mac! LOL

Location hidden

#605410 Nov 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. your understand was never expected ..
<quoted text>
.. can you please return to your free-association writing style, a blinding stream of conscious thought ??..
<quoted text>
.. Conan, please tell me you're not female ..
LOL

You are a huge dork!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#605411 Nov 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Are the actions of a few individuals the fault of Islam?"
-BenAdam
Pot, meet kettle.
Are you on psychoactive drugs again ?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#605412 Nov 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
I'll wait for the movie.
Um....
.. perhaps you can help us develop a marketing plan ??..

.. we have high expectations for Conan ..

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#605413 Nov 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
they're all good, goofy!
just like with everyone, there are different geneologies based on your mother or father's side, and then from their mother or father's side...etc. geneologies can get rather complicated that way. the beauty of the Bible is that it gives us some different angles as proof to their validity!
sadly, mockers will mock regardless of ANY information you give them, but only to their own destruction. i.e., believers get more knowleadgeble and refined, while unbelievers get more deceived and repulsive:-(
"He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still" Rev 22
So which one is for Jesus' mother? For his father? And which one is the odd man out, goofy?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#605414 Nov 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a double standard.
Christianity can't be blamed for its 1700 years of horrors but all Islam is blamed for the single act of a few crazed Muslims.
To me the difference is we are now in the 21 century.

The Crusades were a horror, but they stopped. There are factions of muslims today that are taught to kill the infidels. I know you'll say they are christian groups that hate, and your right, but they dont plot to kill, at least not on a scale like factions of muslims.

When I went to school we were at odds with Russia, but we weren't taught in school to kill them.

http://content.time.com/time/photogallery/0,2...

I just cant see christians banding together and going to war with our government or foreign governments..........

With Established Harem

#605415 Nov 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a double standard.
Christianity can't be blamed for its 1700 years of horrors but all Islam is blamed for the single act of a few crazed Muslims.
.. don't block Conan's Stream of Consciousness. It's vital in all creative efforts ..

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#605416 Nov 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
He still didn't get it.
LOL
Ya just can't learn 'em.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#605417 Nov 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's back a few hours when you agreed and understood. I really don't have the energy to do it all over again and the changing positions to try to defend sides because they need help gets tiresome.....
1. It's later. LOL
2. You seemed to be reversing your position by using one argument for Islam and and it's opposite for Christianity.

Simple question: Should the actions of Muslim individuals be used to judge Islam ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#605418 Nov 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't discount Hitler as a non-Christian
But you tried to claim a church near the Holocaust site was an appropriate comparison when it wasn't.
1. Good, agreed.
2. I disagree. A Mosque at ground zero and a Catholic Cathedral at Auschwitz would be seen as a similar insult by many regardless of the intention of the builders.

With Established Harem

#605419 Nov 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Still terrible! LOL
You are probably one of those people that repeat there jokes or try to explain them because they think someone didn't hear it or didn't understand it
You simply aren't funny! I mean intentionally anyway. Watching you try to be is hilarious:)
NOTE TO CATCHER: Final Edit Required

"You are probably one of those people that repeat there (their) jokes or try (tries) to explain them because they think someone didn't hear it (them) or didn't understand it (them)(.)"

.. is it time to clarify the pickle/cucumber issue ??..

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#605420 Nov 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
1. It's later. LOL
2. You seemed to be reversing your position by using one argument for Islam and and it's opposite for Christianity.
Simple question: Should the actions of Muslim individuals be used to judge Islam ?
All I know is when that Florida Preacher burned the Korans, I would have hated to have been a tourist in the middle east at that time.........

“"None shall pass"”

There

#605421 Nov 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not about placing blame on all Muslims. It is about showing sensitivity to the victims. If someone killed them wearing a Ronald McDonald costume then the last thing the victim's families would want to see when going there is someone dressed up as Ronald McDonald. Does it mean all McDonalds are responsible? Of course not....
I agree, which is why I used the Cathedral on the grounds of Auschwitz as an example.

Location hidden

#605422 Nov 4, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
To me the difference is we are now in the 21 century.
The Crusades were a horror, but they stopped. There are factions of muslims today that are taught to kill the infidels. I know you'll say they are christian groups that hate, and your right, but they dont plot to kill, at least not on a scale like factions of muslims.
When I went to school we were at odds with Russia, but we weren't taught in school to kill them.
http://content.time.com/time/photogallery/0,2...
I just cant see christians banding together and going to war with our government or foreign governments..........
And that is the other very real part about it

Not only the association but the reasons used to justify the murder are still being taught and practiced. We are in two wars where people living here definitely must have family or friends that have been killed abroad that are from Iraq or Afghanistan.

The leader of this Mosque, knowing the political sensitivity of the situation and the victims involved, still decided to say the U.S. has spilled more blood than Al Qaeda.

It just adds to the reminder even more when there may be people who sympathize with the attacks a few blocks from where it happened.

And by no means am I claiming there must be or to suspect everyone. And you keep your fingers crossed and hope our security agencies can do their job. But there is no compelling reason to build a mosque at ground zero. And when people seen to be doing it just to say "f-you, I can so I will" and the U.S. is worse than a terrorist group, it just adds to controversy

Has this world really gone so crazy that it can't understand why it would be hard to have all those reminders right where a 3,000 people plus lots of children were murdered? Sometimes people don't have to apologize because they can't help feeling 100% politically correct all the time. Sometimes you give them a freaking pass and show some sensitivity and leave them their place to mourn their dead.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#605423 Nov 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Show a single post where it was said all of Islam is to blame...
Not you, but most Americans do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Steve III 650,330
The Leading FFXIV Gil & Final Fantasy XIV Powe... 1 hr ffxivfans 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Bongo 56,066
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 445,916
Gay jerk off 12-14 tinychat (Jan '14) 1 hr Rollando 3
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr MUQ2 44,963
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 2 hr MUQ2 442
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr trifecta1 971,801
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Tue akon mason 70
More from around the web