Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#604953 Nov 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
I'm glad you finally decided to agree with me.
So don't go into the hood and call anybody a monkey, ok?
Even if you go with Skom, who served jail time for protecting somebody who made that sort of mistake.(Oops, I'm gonna be corrected on the details.)
Deep breath, Skom, deep breath.
Don't lash out, it will reflect poorly on you.
LOL

My anger exists only in your head counselor

And you knew the details were wrong when you said them so that makes it a lie

But back to the point. Why do you feel all poor, black people will violently attack someone who uses a negative racial term?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#604954 Nov 3, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
White Latin American
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Amer...
And then you have the blue people.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#604955 Nov 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll donate $1,000 to your wine collection(or champagne?) if you find the post where I said I don't want to go to Europe because it's just filled with old stuff
Go.
Forgot to add something.

If you have that money, use it to renew your health insurance instead.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#604956 Nov 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point?
I know "hood" is street slang shortened for "neighborhood"
And it is usually said in conjunction with poorer areas.
You will never see someone from Beverly Hills say, yeah I grew up in the hood
You are over-thinking things G
Do you suppose Will Smiths "hood" is like that?
"hood" Is a Black mans or young black mans description of his home turf. It rubbed off on others but it still means just that, even if they are talking about Malibu Beach.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#604957 Nov 3, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
That term "ghetto" regained popularity...or usage, when the Jews were forced into mandatory segregation by Christians.
"Jewish ghettos in Europe existed because Jews were viewed as alien due to their non-Christian beliefs in a Christian environment. As a result, Jews were placed under strict
regulations throughout many European cities.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_ghettos_i...
Also, during the... you guessed it; Era of WWII
"During World War II, ghettos were established by the Nazis to confine Jews and sometimes Gypsies into tightly packed areas of the cities of Eastern Europe."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghetto
The Nazis were not the first to do so. The segregation and persecution of Jews by Christians in Europe goes back over 1000 years.

Keeping them in 'ghettos' made it easier to round them up and murder them when the mood struck to do so.

Location hidden

#604958 Nov 3, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I know many people who use the term "hood" as short for neighborhood.
You are only 30 years behind the times. LOL
'Fad language' changes pretty quickly. It often becomes a part of the general language and looses its original meaning and usage.
Isn't that 'groovy" ?
Whether other people use the term is inconsequential. And i already said I know people try to copy different culture's slang

But there is no doubt Catcher used the term 'hood' to refer to a heavily populated poor black area which he feels consists of black people who will violently attack anyone who uses a negative racial term. So I am simply referring to the term 'hood' in the context in which it was used

It was not used speaking of Jews in restricted areas during WW2 or in any other context.

Catcher1

Redondo Beach, CA

#604959 Nov 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You are seeing what you want to see and not what is there
I have every reason to question the validity of someone who changes their affiliations like underwear and will claim to be whatever is beneficial for her to claim at the time
Its not my fault if someone has destroyed their own credibility. Nor does pointing that out mean I am angry. It simply means I don't trust what they say to be true
I said agitated, not angry.

You are displaying symptoms of agitation.

Trust me, a deep breath helps to relax.

It's not your fault.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#604960 Nov 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's a keeper, Skom.

So if RR says I'm a Chinese barefoot doctor living in Huashang, and I never say anything otherwise, you will presume I'm a Chinese barefoot doctor living in Huashang?

Precious.

Now about that deep breath.
That really is precious. Lol.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#604961 Nov 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
And where did i say Mexico was a Latin American country in there?...
Mexico IS a Latin American country, it just isn't in South America.

Cuba, Haiti, Guatemala, El Salvador, Jamaica, etc. are all in North America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereig...

Location hidden

#604962 Nov 3, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>So you have two races, Christians and everyone else.

ROFLMAO

...and I bet the Christians are better than everyone else, too.
I object!

On the grounds that Sth Americans are better than everybody especially christians!

Location hidden

#604963 Nov 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a keeper, Skom.
So if RR says I'm a Chinese barefoot doctor living in Huashang, and I never say anything otherwise, you will presume I'm a Chinese barefoot doctor living in Huashang?
Precious.
Now about that deep breath.
Because people generally tend to correct a description about them if it is incorrect. This isn't that complicated counselor. That is why I assumed you were, along with you saying you were from a South American country and calling someone "white trash"

But I will ask again, why do assume the 'hood' consists of black people who will attack you if you say certain things they don't like but in contrast you think a rich neighborhood would respond to an insult by pouring champagne on someone?

Do you see all poor, black people as violent and immoral? Clearly you aren't defending the morality of someone getting stomped for exercising their first amendments are you counselor?

But why do you think all poor, black people are violent?

Location hidden

#604964 Nov 3, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>And then you have the blue people.
I like them blue people.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#604965 Nov 3, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Yes, parts not exposed to the sun. If I lived in an underground cave for awhile, I'd probably be entirely white. I'm also South American, just thought I'd repeat that for the special people.
<smile>

Location hidden

#604966 Nov 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>Forgot to add something.

If you have that money, use it to renew your health insurance instead.
Ouch.

Location hidden

#604967 Nov 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said agitated, not angry.
You are displaying symptoms of agitation.
Trust me, a deep breath helps to relax.
It's not your fault.
LOL

You need new material

I realize you desperately want to avoid answering so you are hoping to change the focus to my mood which you are imagining. I can assure you I am quite calm. In fact, I find this very humorous how you have dug yourself another hole and showed that it is you that is the racist

So I will ask again, why do assume the 'hood' consists of black people who will attack you if you say certain things they don't like but in contrast you think a rich neighborhood would respond to an insult by pouring champagne on someone?

Do you see all poor, black people as violent and immoral? Clearly you aren't defending the morality of someone getting stomped for exercising their first amendments are you counselor?

But why do you think all poor, black people are violent?

Location hidden

#604968 Nov 3, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico IS a Latin American country, it just isn't in South America.
Cuba, Haiti, Guatemala, El Salvador, Jamaica, etc. are all in North America.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereig...
I said South America

Scaritual said Latin America

So I address the Latin American part

But since Catcher originally said South America, I was clarifying i knew Mexico is not South America. But thought his connection to it (such as visiting and his brother living there and people often mistaking Mexican for Latin American might be why he didn't correct it when some said he was Mexican instead of from South America

And it gets more confusing as I see South America is also considered Latin American by some without distinguishing between the north and south so under some circumstances Mexican might even fall under South American, if they are using that synonymously with Latin American and not just part of it.

In any event, I simply didn't explain everything that led up to it as I didn't know someone was going to jump into the conversation when she didn't know what happened prior. I have now spent way too much time on this particular topic as where Mexico is in relation to Latin American and north and south America has little to do with the point so that is it for me on this.

Location hidden

#604969 Nov 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never heard of "White Christians" or "Black Christians", either.
However, one of the funnest churches I ever attended was a "black church"...
i have no idea where that came from

I have never seen it either

My church is probably a third black

Location hidden

#604970 Nov 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I said South America
Scaritual said Latin America
So I address the Latin American part
But since Catcher originally said South America, I was clarifying i knew Mexico is not South America. But thought his connection to it (such as visiting and his brother living there and people often mistaking Mexican for Latin American might be why he didn't correct it when some said he was Mexican instead of from South America
And it gets more confusing as I see South America is also considered Latin American by some without distinguishing between the north and south so under some circumstances Mexican might even fall under South American, if they are using that synonymously with Latin American and not just part of it.
In any event, I simply didn't explain everything that led up to it as I didn't know someone was going to jump into the conversation when she didn't know what happened prior. I have now spent way too much time on this particular topic as where Mexico is in relation to Latin American and north and south America has little to do with the point so that is it for me on this.
Edit: Mistaking Mexico for South American not Latin American

Catcher1

Redondo Beach, CA

#604971 Nov 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether other people use the term is inconsequential. And i already said I know people try to copy different culture's slang
But there is no doubt Catcher used the term 'hood' to refer to a heavily populated poor black area which he feels consists of black people who will violently attack anyone who uses a negative racial term. So I am simply referring to the term 'hood' in the context in which it was used
It was not used speaking of Jews in restricted areas during WW2 or in any other context.
"There is no doubt."

That's the problem Skom.

You're often wrong, but never in doubt.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#604972 Nov 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTION SNIPPED**Because people generally tend to correct a description about them if it is incorrect.
.. during slavery, blacks rarely defended their Master's claim that they were less than human. They knew better ..

.. and, some people have no need to defend ..

.. you still yearn for the HL experience, right? Isn't that obvious ??..

<< Skom rampages towards center of ring >>

<< River pushes Skom towards neutral corner >>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Chuck 678,913
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 19 min Liberals are Nutjobs 2,503
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min Buck Crick 118,989
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 54 min ChromiuMan 6,264
How to Recover Deleted Messages from iPhone wit... (May '13) 5 hr Wanckerty 59
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 6 hr diseases 546
some blacks want reparations for slavery via wh... (Sep '11) 6 hr reparations 42
More from around the web