|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
human existence has been set in motion from God ...
I agree.

The problem is that you think God is Jesus. I don't.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Jesus aint no Messiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, to be honest, it's the sting that of deceivement that I have felt from you.
To promote a system as the ultimate truth and then condone its deluted status on the eternal frying flame is purely, imho, EVIL.
The system that is on based on hearsay by in most part anonymous writers and the editing and re-editing throughout the many centuries.
A system that is found in error and contrary to the ancient Hebrew prophecies concerning the requirements and fulfillment of their prophesued messiah.
A system which is not based on the messiah being spawned of the Davidic line as told by the ancients.
A system that refuses to accept the actual facts that the early Hebrews were polytheistic and that there are bible scriptures to verify it.
And so on...
IOW, as my neighbor's wheaton terrier would say in certain occasions,
it sounds like it's "all fuuuuuuuuuucked up, fuuucked up", with a smiley grin.
i'm not sure what "system" you're talking about here.
my faith and hope is in a Person who's biographies/gospels are considered as meticulously preserved documents and the old testament follows the history of the Jews!

WTF do you believe and why? aka - put up or i'll shut yur devils up for ya!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

<quoted text>
I know.
aks a demon sometime if they want to be bound and sent to the abyss before the judgement.....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
The problem is that you think God is Jesus. I don't.
too bad - it seems that there's no Atonement for you then...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad - it seems that there's no Atonement for you then...
I don't need your Atonement.

I have Jesus for that just like everyone.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need your Atonement.
I have Jesus for that just like everyone.
if you wouldn't mind, could you explain how a mere man like you and i could atone for the sin of the entire world? and, do you have some scriptual basis for it? thanks!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jute it's so good to see you here. Hope all is well with you and yours.
I lost my cousin on Saturday to cancer. She was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer in July and they said they really couldn't do anything other than to make her as comfortable as possible since it had progressed so much by the time they found it. She passed peacefully at home with all of her family (including me) around her. She was only 68 years old.
Now we're all keeping a close eye on my 97 year old aunt (her mother) because she has a failing heart, and anything that might set her off could cause her major problems. She's now under hospice care like her daughter was. She's still as sharp as a tack but her physical health is really starting to fail. She's had to endure so much over the past year. First her eldest son died in August 2012 and now her daughter is gone. She only has 1 son left. He's my age. He's the one I go to Florida with in March.
I'm doing fine health wise with good reports from the doctor. Hope Wayne is doing well. Give him my best. You take care, and as I said earlier it's good to see you here posting.
God bless.
My sincere sympathy, and best wishes for the future, RA.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
My friend, I would still like to continue our debate but completely understand the current status.
Please let me know when you're up to it.
:)
Also I will ask Ben about his view on the gods El and Yhwh.
I'm ready, could use the distraction.

God isn't El.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Uh-Oh!
Do I sense a dinner and a movie here?
LOL
Just kiddin'
:D
Naaaaw....

Just good ole fashioned butt sex.

HA!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
aks a demon sometime if they want to be bound and sent to the abyss before the judgement.....

Do you want to be bound and sent to the abyss before the judgement?
Or just watch a bullet to the head ? Sex freak waaasssuuup?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

hahahah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is that an unbiased academic would classify Christianity as Polytheistic, Islam as Dualistic and Judaism as semi-monotheistic to atheistic.
As for "El" it is the Northern (Israel) Kingdom's name for their chief deity while "YHWY" is the Southern (Judea) Kingdom's name for their chief deity.
After Judea conquered Israel, the two Scriptures and names got intermingled in the new Jewish Scriptures.
For the non-English speaking Jews, do they think "God" is the 'name' of God for Western, English speaking Christians?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Thanks to all who passed along their condolences at the passing of my cousin.

Some good news on my aunt. Her and my cousins daughter and her family went out to dinner this afternoon and took her kids to a giant corn maze since the weather was so nice here. I spoke to my aunt a few minutes ago and she sounded so much better. It was good for them to get out and re-charge their batteries (so to speak) in advance of the funeral on Sunday.

Once again thank you to all who have sent their support.

God bless.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You of all people should not be representing or defending this Jesus that many talk about.
You're an extremely poor candidate.
true Jesus doesn't need to be defendent ?
before whom we have to defend Him?

before idiots and sick brain retarded maniacs like you and crowd of atheistic scientific dung around this globe?

No
True Jesus and Bible doesn't need humans to deffend Him and His Kingdom,

rather you be careful of your vagina mouth without of teeths, because damage is only on you ,you poor idiot

My God whom I believe is not your imaginary el,nor BS seating inside your worthless full of rabbit s....brain
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you. But you say God, and the Lord, and never tell us which one.
So many gods, so little time.
So really, I have to bear my own load on my own.
I can do it.
Well Chaser I mean the Lord God, the creator of all. But bearing your own load all by yourself or not is up to you. We all make our own choice about that.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
For the non-English speaking Jews, do they think "God" is the 'name' of God for Western, English speaking Christians?
no
my G-d haShem YHVH is not same God like christians god or western greedy money god

nor G-D HaSheme YHVH. Ancient of the Days is not Jesus from NT

CHRISTIANS GOD IS DESCRIBED IN 2 THESS 1;2-12,AND 2 COR 11;14-15....
this pseudo god angel of light-satan pretending to be god, and mastered deceiving people past about 2000 years
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey HFN
Good to see you
That was a good read. I don't normally see much from Malachi in studies. I really like it. We often think about fellowship it seems as something we choose to engage in and sometimes lose sight of the fact that God will put people in our lives and in our path for a reason
Hope all is well my friend
(T) Peace
Hey Skombolis,
I wondered where you were at, on vacation, taking a brake or what. I figured you would show back up when the time was right for you. But it good to see you back in here.

You are right we donít always realize when God has put someone in our lives for His reasons.:)

All is good and hope itís good with you too.
HFN
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Today's easier than yesterday. We were sick of being sad, so we watched Bill Cosby: Himself last night. It felt good to laugh!
Iím glad it is getting better. With time it will. When I have lost one I say never again because it hurts so bad but then the day comes when I get another one to love and to love me. When you are ready I recommend that you get another one.

Laughing helps just about any sadness. Good idea!!
HFN
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

agapaoHope wrote:
<quoted text>
((((((HFN)))))))) Compelled to come in to look for X'x posts- and am so glad to see so many of """"US """"" " in the thread at the same time-
Maybe banned together we can make it near better in here (c:
:)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

agapaoHope wrote:
<quoted text>
As always- EXCELLENT.
Our church is trying to get people to come in on Tuesdays for an hour of corporate prayer--- it's not working to well- but we do that for 15 minutes once a month at the regular service- plus individual concerns as they are presented.
WIll be copying this to our church page (c:
Thank you for your dilligence in posting these.. I HAVE really missed these and EPi's daily prayers.
Thatís a good thing to do. Sometimes we have had members volunteer to pray about things at different times of the day. I like that too. You are welcome but Epiphany is more diligent than I am. I donít always post them.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
As I pondered my situation the last few months, the concept of an afterlife didn't eve cross my mind.
What crossed my mind was the people I would leave behind and if I had been a decent person in my life.
From this day forth, I will try not to take THIS life for granted and make the best of every day I have been give and GIVE as much love as I possibly can.
That is something we could and should all strive for BA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 577,941 - 577,960 of598,769
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

437 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 530,120
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min gort 716,691
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min RiccardoFire 93,234
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 9 min yon 158
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min WasteWater 255,721
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min lisw 171,455
does parents like having sex infront of their k... (May '13) 43 min awd 68
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 19 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••