“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#604208 Oct 29, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. THE LIFE OF PI allows you to choose your own ending. It's my contention that everyone should do likewise with their belief or non-belief system ..
<quoted text>....
The author of the earliest Gospel of Mark apparently felt the same way. <smile>

“Love much, trust none”

There

#604209 Oct 29, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for sharing - I was diagnosed with cancer a year ago and they got it all thru surgery -- I was fortunate no chemo or radiation -- I wish the very best for you Ben I truly do -- TLC - Judy
Thank you, Judy.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#604210 Oct 29, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I will indeed keep this on a note to self --
Hope your having a blessed day -- TLC - OSG
:)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#604211 Oct 29, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If you die having REJECTED the Lord Jesus Christ, you're going to spend E-T-E-R-N-I-T-Y in H-E-L-L...with the DEVIL.
You do realize that, other than a couple trolls, no Christian here agrees with your constant damning people to Hell, right ?

For Christ's sake Doc, not even Christians respect your actions. Doesn't that give you a clue ?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#604212 Oct 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Lost another animal last night, my baby girl Cheyenne.
See ya.
Iím sorry to hear that RR. Is that Cheyenne in your picture? That can really hurt. You will be in my prayers.
HFN
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#604213 Oct 29, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
Msg posted on FB --
To one who has Faith - no explanation is necessary,
To one without Faith - no explanation is possible.
TLC - OSG
After reading in here that sounds right. Guess this place brought that out to me more plainly.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#604214 Oct 29, 2013
agapaoHope wrote:
<quoted text>
Me Deb (((((((Judy))))))))))
I found myself in here yesterday too (c: I come in ever couple months or sometimes sooner. I like to see Skom, Epi, Whispers and HFN. I think that GOD is using the non believers to prove His point (c; *wink* He should ot love us or seek us - but He does love us in spite of our running from Him..
Hey AH,
I didnít know it was you. Good to see you in here again.
HFN

“Love much, trust none”

There

#604215 Oct 29, 2013
Been a long strange day.

Glad X is alive.

Glad my disease responding to treatment.

And I am glad that beneath all the fighting here, there is a lot of love and caring.

I learned a lot today.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#604216 Oct 29, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
before work on your underwater city,you have to repent and beg God on your belly and knees to help you and save from immoral miserable deadly life,
because during building under water railroad you can sink and swallow large amount of water and be like huge reptosaurus swimming fish,
since you are godless wicked wrecked sinful immoral poor creature,you be not able without of Gods Mercy to enter underwater world and build first spots of city foundation,
sorry,only belly,knees and contrite and broken heart can give you chance to start eternal projects not only under water,but together with me,on the Moon, Mars, and far beyond of Universe
look at Psalm 51;17
I'm beginning to understand you, and that really frightens me.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#604217 Oct 29, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Been a long strange day.
Glad X is alive.
Glad my disease responding to treatment.
And I am glad that beneath all the fighting here, there is a lot of love and caring.
I learned a lot today.
I'll bet you still have that Sting Ray ready to go, too.

And things are sure looking up.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#604218 Oct 29, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jute it's so good to see you here. Hope all is well with you and yours.
I lost my cousin on Saturday to cancer. She was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer in July and they said they really couldn't do anything other than to make her as comfortable as possible since it had progressed so much by the time they found it. She passed peacefully at home with all of her family (including me) around her. She was only 68 years old.
Now we're all keeping a close eye on my 97 year old aunt (her mother) because she has a failing heart, and anything that might set her off could cause her major problems. She's now under hospice care like her daughter was. She's still as sharp as a tack but her physical health is really starting to fail. She's had to endure so much over the past year. First her eldest son died in August 2012 and now her daughter is gone. She only has 1 son left. He's my age. He's the one I go to Florida with in March.
I'm doing fine health wise with good reports from the doctor. Hope Wayne is doing well. Give him my best. You take care, and as I said earlier it's good to see you here posting.
God bless.
Iím sorry to hear about your cousin RA. That is a nasty disease. But we both know that God knew about it before it even happened. I think you take comfort in that too my Brother.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#604219 Oct 29, 2013
I left for the night but thought Iíd come back a post this.
Experiencing God Day By Day:

The Lord Hears

Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, And the LORD listened and heard them; So a book of remembrance was written before Him For those who fear the LORD And who meditate on His name.(Malachi 3:16)
God has designed His kingdom so that Christians with kindred spirits join together. It is exciting when you find another Christian who shares the same concerns and burdens that you do! Often, God will graciously bring another believer alongside you who will undergird you in the work and concerns God has placed on your heart. God releases a powerful dimension of His presence to His children when they unite in heart and mind regarding His kingdom. The Bible says that when two or more Christians meet and reverently discuss matters concerning the Lord, God is pleased to listen to them and to respond to their concerns. When two or three believers agree in prayer, God chooses to respond to their unity by making His powerful presence known in their midst (Matt. 18:19Ė20). When two people walked together and discussed the confusing events of Christís crucifixion, Jesus joined them and helped them understand the events of their day (Luke 24:13Ė32).
If you are carrying concerns about your family or your church or your friends, ask God to bring like-minded believers around you to share the burden with you in conversation and in prayer. Donít attempt to bear your load of cares on your own. You may pray about them, but you will miss the blessing of uniting together with a group of believers who join together to intercede for one another and to enjoy Godís presence. Everything God has woven into the fabric of His kingdom promotes interdependence, not individualism. As you face your concerns, deliberately seek out other believers with whom you can stand and share your load.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#604220 Oct 29, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
The Lord Hears
Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, And the LORD listened and heard them; So a book of remembrance was written before Him For those who fear the LORD And who meditate on His name.(Malachi 3:16)
God has designed His kingdom so that Christians with kindred spirits join together. It is exciting when you find another Christian who shares the same concerns and burdens that you do! Often, God will graciously bring another believer alongside you who will undergird you in the work and concerns God has placed on your heart. God releases a powerful dimension of His presence to His children when they unite in heart and mind regarding His kingdom. The Bible says that when two or more Christians meet and reverently discuss matters concerning the Lord, God is pleased to listen to them and to respond to their concerns. When two or three believers agree in prayer, God chooses to respond to their unity by making His powerful presence known in their midst (Matt. 18:19Ė20). When two people walked together and discussed the confusing events of Christís crucifixion, Jesus joined them and helped them understand the events of their day (Luke 24:13Ė32).
If you are carrying concerns about your family or your church or your friends, ask God to bring like-minded believers around you to share the burden with you in conversation and in prayer. Donít attempt to bear your load of cares on your own. You may pray about them, but you will miss the blessing of uniting together with a group of believers who join together to intercede for one another and to enjoy Godís presence. Everything God has woven into the fabric of His kingdom promotes interdependence, not individualism. As you face your concerns, deliberately seek out other believers with whom you can stand and share your load.
I hear you. But you say God, and the Lord, and never tell us which one.

So many gods, so little time.

So really, I have to bear my own load on my own.

I can do it.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#604222 Oct 29, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jute it's so good to see you here. Hope all is well with you and yours.
I lost my cousin on Saturday to cancer. She was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer in July and they said they really couldn't do anything other than to make her as comfortable as possible since it had progressed so much by the time they found it. She passed peacefully at home with all of her family (including me) around her. She was only 68 years old.
Now we're all keeping a close eye on my 97 year old aunt (her mother) because she has a failing heart, and anything that might set her off could cause her major problems. She's now under hospice care like her daughter was. She's still as sharp as a tack but her physical health is really starting to fail. She's had to endure so much over the past year. First her eldest son died in August 2012 and now her daughter is gone. She only has 1 son left. He's my age. He's the one I go to Florida with in March.
I'm doing fine health wise with good reports from the doctor. Hope Wayne is doing well. Give him my best. You take care, and as I said earlier it's good to see you here posting.
God bless.
Sorry to hear that John

Will be keeping you and yours in prayer

Location hidden

#604223 Oct 29, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies to everyone. I saw it and relayed it without checking (been a crazy day).
I am glad it was unfounded.
Me too

How did the Dr appointment go?

Location hidden

#604224 Oct 29, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
The Lord Hears
Hey HFN

Good to see you

That was a good read. I don't normally see much from Malachi in studies. I really like it. We often think about fellowship it seems as something we choose to engage in and sometimes lose sight of the fact that God will put people in our lives and in our path for a reason

Hope all is well my friend

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#604225 Oct 30, 2013
Malala - 14 year old girl (at the time) who was shot by the Taliban and survived for speaking out for education for women and against the Taliban bombing and leveling schools. 2 minute clip on her reaction when asked what her reaction was when she found out she was targeted by the Taliban. From the mouths of babes.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15u92h_mala...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#604226 Oct 30, 2013
Morning

What day is it????What...day...is...it???

Uh...Never mind...:-)

ďTalent is God given. Be humble.
Fame is man-given. Be grateful.
Conceit is self-given. Be careful.Ē

~ John Wooden

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#604227 Oct 30, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, There are so many things I can do...or not do. I can sit and do nothing or I can attempt to do many things. Please show me, Lord, what will you have me to do? I am open to your leading and willing for You to work through me to accomplish Your will. Whether my purpose is to accomplish something small or great, I know that it is important to the work of your kingdom and your plan for my life. Guide and direct me, please. In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#604228 Oct 30, 2013
Encouraging Words....

The LORD will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength.

Isaiah 58:11

K-Love

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Dave Nelson 778,966
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Liam 560,627
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 24 min Grau 53
Designer sarees Online 37 min fan 4
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 51 min daveo69 72
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 265,574
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr JpostNewsYTube 175,788
Gay snapchat names 8 hr boygyhoy 183
More from around the web