Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#603917 Oct 28, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Lou Reed died.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0KaWSOlASWcXX
That's sad, RIP Lou.

Still I'm glad to see that he lasted so long, considering all the drugs he used to do. Heroin won't be the death of him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Don't try this @ home, kids.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#603918 Oct 28, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout those Lions today...
Mia and I were just lounging around today watching football and the Lions were losing and then all of a sudden, they won.
I was in the kitchen. I knew the game was over and then Mia said, "River, the Lions won".
I was like, "Shutup bitch"
but it was true.
LOL

See I told you this would happen:)

But no kidding, same thing happened to me. My dad called me and we were bitchin about the game and i was annoyed and told him I really didn't even want to talk about it. This was the second week in a row where they found a way to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory. So I get off the phone and am walking to my car to go get some food and its ringing again and its my dad. And i was thinking "man, I just said I didn't wanna talk about it". I figured he was going to tell me some stupid excuse someone was quoted as saying or that someone is injured on top of it or the usual bad news that seems to pile on for the Lions. He was like "They just tied it up!" I couldn't believe it. I went running back into my house to see them kick the extra point

I was still sweatin' the 12 seconds left!

You are a bad influence on me. I'm telling my mom!LOL

:)

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#603919 Oct 28, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
That song reminds me of Nano for some reason...
River! Have some respect for the dead please.

“What?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#603920 Oct 28, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
River! Have some respect for the dead please.
Nano died?

I shall take a long and enjoyable piss.

;-p

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#603921 Oct 28, 2013
MMMM....Many Monday Mornings.....MMMmmmmmm

“You cannot unsay a cruel word.”

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#603922 Oct 28, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I don't want to strive against you by my own self-efforts. I want to totally depend on you. Please increase my faith. Forgive my unbelief. James (1:5) tells me that if I lack wisdom, let me ask of you--God that gives to all people liberally--and it will be given to me. Lord, give me wisdom and grace and strong faith. I pray for my friends who need your wisdom and power in their lives. Please reach down and left them up by the power of Your Holy Spirit; draw them unto you; change their lives for their good and Your glory. These things I ask with a loving heart. In the name of Jesus, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#603923 Oct 28, 2013
Encouraging Words....

"Lord, help!" they cried in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He calmed the storm to a whisper and stilled the waves.

Psalm 107:28-29

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#603924 Oct 28, 2013
Have a GREAT day.....Enjoy

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#603925 Oct 28, 2013
agapaoHope wrote:
You are misrepresenting Christ- when you torment and taunt non believers.
How are they misrepresenting Christ? Just about every image you see of Christ is of him being tormented as a reminder that if you don't believe in his godhood, you will be tormented as well, except not just for a few hours - for eternity.

Aren't they emulating Jehovah when they attempt to scapegoat gays and atheists? Aren't they bringing a little taste of what Jehovah has in store for them?
agapaoHope wrote:
" All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 NIV"
It certainly gets a good workout in the rebuking and correcting department.

What part of the scripture is useful for training in righteousness? The Garden story? The Flood story? The story of Abraham and Isaac? The story of Lot and his daughters? The hardening of pharaoh's heart and the ensuing plagues? The trials of Job? The story of Elisha and the she bears?

Fennario

#603926 Oct 28, 2013
agapaoHope wrote:
This parable is for the persons who "Used to be" Christian and for any practicing Christian who is straying out of Christ like behavior.
Luke 15
New International Version (NIV)
The Parable of the Lost Sheep15 Now the tax collectors and sinners were all gathering around to hear Jesus. 2 But the Pharisees and the teachers of the law muttered,“This man welcomes sinners and eats with them.”
3 Then Jesus told them this parable: 4 “Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? 5 And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders 6 and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says,‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’ 7 I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.
Thanks for the gift of the parable, but it's pretty meaningless to an unbeliever. You'll need to establish its authority first before you begin citing its contents.

And that parable is a good example why. What wisdom did you think it imparted? Was there a lesson in that? Why would one sinner repenting be better than 99 righteous people? I'll take the 99.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#603927 Oct 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you're right.
I do hold myself accountable, but not to any god.
I am responsible to uphold my values, wherever that takes me.
.. I wasn't accountable to Jesus this morning when I opened a can of Ocean Whitefish 9-Lives cat food ..

.. as I divided the vittles into two portions; the cats meowed and rubbed against my legs ..

.. it was a very spiritual experience, no God required ..

Fennario

#603928 Oct 28, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
Still I'm glad to see that he lasted so long, considering all the drugs he used to do. Heroin won't be the death of him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =skxi4NTqFlwXX
I guess he had to crash. Valium would have helped that bash.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#603929 Oct 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess he had to crash. Valium would have helped that bash.
http://addictionvalium.com/valium-addiction/

Fennario

#603930 Oct 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Thanks, Whispers.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#603931 Oct 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the gift of the parable, but it's pretty meaningless to an unbeliever. You'll need to establish its authority first before you begin citing its contents.
And that parable is a good example why. What wisdom did you think it imparted? Was there a lesson in that? Why would one sinner repenting be better than 99 righteous people? I'll take the 99.
I always thought that parable was about how we take all the decent people around us for granted and when a wayward person is corrected we make them some kind of hero.

Location hidden

#603932 Oct 28, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I always thought that parable was about how we take all the decent people around us for granted and when a wayward person is corrected we make them some kind of hero.
If an answer does not come; Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him.
What parable was spoken; And He spake a parable unto them to this end that men ought to pray and not to faint.
Example; the widow got her request because of her persistency. God wants us to seek Him earnestly when we pray. He is the rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Example; Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. And he prayed again and the heaven gave rain and the earth brought forth her fruit.
Just sharing words for thought Ben is all.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#603933 Oct 28, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're not a man, old fart.
I am more man as you can imagine,and meet during your life miseries,
if you would see,my part on the front with two sweety women lovers balls, then for sure you couldn't sleep few night weeks in the row

farts are sign of good healthy testotrone and proper heatlhy diagestion driving women crazy after sniff my handsome farts
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#603934 Oct 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. I wasn't accountable to Jesus this morning when I opened a can of Ocean Whitefish 9-Lives cat food ..
.. as I divided the vittles into two portions; the cats meowed and rubbed against my legs ..
what
cats sucked your clitoris?there is not spiritual experience,only phisical perversion to have cats for such actions?
pfuj+fart as usual

Gods plan was to create cats and be friends of humans,and idiots like you

Location hidden

#603936 Oct 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#603937 Oct 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
MMMM....Many Monday Mornings.....MMMmmmmmm
“You cannot unsay a cruel word.”
Thought for the day
Absolutely !!! this has hit home for a couple of my family members this past weekend -- A permanent scar left on their hearts -- TLC

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,764
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min PadMark 675,757
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 12 min bad bob 128
Something you hope your husband never finds out 26 min Crazy Guy 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Eye no u 445,796
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 982,102
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr andet1987 6,231
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr Aura Mytha 110,398
More from around the web