I make no such claim.

I owe no responsibility to any god.

Not yours, not anybody else's.

I'm an equal opportunity nonbeliever.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#603899 Oct 27, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
He's not the smartest cookie in the jar. Neither are you.
i prove my smartest cookie in the jar,I open thread if dr Reality is converted scumbag?
wait and start eat this cookie from this broken jar injuring your demented worthless dog brain?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#603900 Oct 27, 2013
agapaoHope wrote:
If you claim that you are a Christian::::
Everything God promises us and everything our love for Him should be used fo-r is in the bible.
to help....but BECAUSE I LOVE JESUS- AND He asks us to use His I am honoring the task which HE has given me.
The decision to stretch and grow is up to each of us- Personal accountability of who we say WE are.
Okay ?Christians?- get busy asking God- What HE would like you to change~
let me tell you,you poor deceived creature by your faken christian
church

Gods Word and god alone doesn't promise His grace only to Christians according to your false claims

first disciples never were called Christians,nor Jesus never cal His people as Christians

Bible and Gods grace is offered by God to all nations,tribes,languages, to broken contrite heart people, to the humble cry to God for help,

Not to only christians double faced Liars and hipocrities about 90%
together with you and your sermons

you behave like you are direct messenger from God?
DID GOD GAVE YOU AUTHORITY TO PLAY SMART A...TEACHER HERE OR OTHER PLACE?

Please.Please?
stop lies,stop BS,stop preach,stop to show up how great you are with half head in the heaven

rather start to learn Gods Word,how to be meek,humble,broken contrite heart,and if you are for real saved,

look at your own posessions,banks investements material things,

and ask yourseleves
WHERE IS MY HEART?IN GOD ARMS OR IN THE BANK,BANK ACCOUNTS,MATERIAL WORRIES,FEAR OF LIFE,

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#603901 Oct 27, 2013
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody needs you and your sentence ,remarks,judgements and comments whom and why Jesus Should love mankind and this attendants of this topic
You babling like "you claim to be sent directly by God to tell this to all attendants of this topic?
did you ask yourselves at first
WHY JESUS SHOULD LOVE YOU?
Only Gods grace can impact human heart,not your remarks,or mention about Gods invitations,
He invite only those who are invited according to His own Pleasure,His own will,His own Purpose,
for sure not your holy bablings around here?
you modern christians at first should try to correct only yourselves,and pray for yourselves,and worship God according to Gods Will,not yours hipocritical holy false smile face, or whispered gossips around all of you,
Read the next posts- in accepting Christ- we accept the resposibility to the truth of the Gospels.

Best wishes for you~

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#603902 Oct 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I make no such claim.
(((((Catcher))))))))

Uhm- good job not meeting anyones standards of behaving ?

LOL- maybe holding yourself accountable to yourself would help ? You know- being someone that YOU can look up to.
If everyone would at least do that- it would be a pretty good world.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#603903 Oct 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I make no such claim.
I am believer,But doesn't claim to be world christian most deceived liars and hipocrities in this world
look at her posts sermons forbidden to teach women by Bible,
look at her bablings,judgements,playing to be leader of christians posting demands and resolutions to so called non existed christians here,

Responsibility before God is not to be christian,is to be human created in Gods Image and being responsible before OWN MAKER,

christianity is verdammt,lost and in worse spiritual ruin than anybody is able to imagines

sorry
I am equal opportunity Believer IN GOD AND HIS BEGGOTEN SON JESUS CHRIST,but not Christian nor hipocrite serving any christian earthly church on this globe
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#603904 Oct 27, 2013
agapaoHope wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the next posts- in accepting Christ- we accept the resposibility to the truth of the Gospels.
Best wishes for you~
i read all posts not only yours,

if you got not Gods Grace,your acceptance of Christ is worthless and without of any value,
DID YOU ASK CHRIST IS HE IS GOING TO ACCEPT YOU,NOT YOU HIM???

also your responsibility is fonny and worthless,because human without of Grace Eph 1;2-12.2;8-9
is human without of Christ and without of any responsibility

even if you got any responsibility,
it doesn't mean that your responsibility is to dictate other free believer what he have to do with his life or responsibility

without of other wishes,our life goes on everyday with all the best blessings from only God,not human or church double face greedy immoral leaders or members like you

sorry,many times the truth is not always sweet to you or others

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#603905 Oct 27, 2013
agapaoHope wrote:
<quoted text>
(((((Catcher))))))))
Uhm- good job not meeting anyones standards of behaving ?
LOL- maybe holding yourself accountable to yourself would help ? You know- being someone that YOU can look up to.
If everyone would at least do that- it would be a pretty good world.
Actually, you're right.

I do hold myself accountable, but not to any god.

I am responsible to uphold my values, wherever that takes me.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#603906 Oct 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you're right.
I do hold myself accountable, but not to any god.
I am responsible to uphold my values, wherever that takes me.
Lou Reed died.

Location hidden

#603907 Oct 27, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Lou Reed died.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0KaWSOlASWcXX
That song reminds me of Nano for some reason...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#603909 Oct 27, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
My sweet little friend - I knew from day one you were a force to be reconned with -- your tenacity and diligence in the face of so much opposition never give you pause for a moment.
I love how you have forged ahead - paved a way so to speak and you didn't even need a platform -- God gently guided you and has made the provision for His light to be brought in to a dark world surrounding you.
Your truly a Beacon -- Shine on TLC Jute
Hey Judy!

Nice to see some posts from you. I have been busy although even on my spare time have not really had any interest in being here. I decided to stop in just to read some of Epi's posts in the morning.

It's funny how a little time will take the emotional investment right out of this place. Not that I don't miss certain posters. And fortunately I can stop by FB as well. But i literally just scrolled through almost a week of posts (although not as time consuming as that used to be) and 99% of it was the same vacuous and repetitive trolling that was going on when I left. They never tire of it. I'd almost be impressed with the sheer will of it if it was something even remotely worthwhile.

But to each their own I suppose. I will continue to stop and take a peek in every now and then. It made me smile that I happened to do so at a time that you had posted recently. Take care my friend

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#603910 Oct 27, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Judy!
Nice to see some posts from you. I have been busy although even on my spare time have not really had any interest in being here. I decided to stop in just to read some of Epi's posts in the morning.
It's funny how a little time will take the emotional investment right out of this place. Not that I don't miss certain posters. And fortunately I can stop by FB as well. But i literally just scrolled through almost a week of posts (although not as time consuming as that used to be) and 99% of it was the same vacuous and repetitive trolling that was going on when I left. They never tire of it. I'd almost be impressed with the sheer will of it if it was something even remotely worthwhile.
But to each their own I suppose. I will continue to stop and take a peek in every now and then. It made me smile that I happened to do so at a time that you had posted recently. Take care my friend
(T) Peace
It's funny how Trolls are defined.

Is it not?

I think you're just mad because my RED SOX defeated your tiggers....

:-)

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#603911 Oct 27, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
All the morons tell me that.
Yet, I have three university degrees and you couldn't even get through grade school.
So...did studying for the last one give u the 3rd degree?

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#603912 Oct 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What motivates you to write this sort of post?
What's your goal?
Why do you care?
What do you seek to achieve?
Really, dude.
And if you say "red herring" one more time, I'm going to scream.
It sounds like he feels inadequate about his own qualifications, same as Skom. There is adult education.

I went to uni with a lady in her 60s, never too late.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#603913 Oct 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just not good.
Anything that descended from Lot was accomplished in incest, and is in itself corrupt...just as Sodom and Gomorrah.
Well he wouldn't have had any descendants through sodomy.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#603914 Oct 28, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
DR Shrink stinks would help you,
instead being female Schwull( lesbian) after stinks of dr Shrink from mexican not diagested chilly Farts ,you could be again real women having desire to be f......d by man
only brain would stay all the time completly stupid and mentaly sick,
but your face would be more pretty after watery brown farts splashes making your dark face
look at Winkel-maybe are left over soem urines spots or s......left from dr Shrink
But you're not a man, old fart.

Location hidden

#603915 Oct 28, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how Trolls are defined.
Is it not?
I think you're just mad because my RED SOX defeated your tiggers....
:-)
Don't remind me of that, the wounds are still fresh!

:)

I hadn't seen OSG post here in so long that I thought it was a good post to reply to since i was only swinging though. I saw a post of yours and really wanted to say HI but I talked myself out of it because then I knew i would check back to see if you replied and then I would post back and the last thing I want to do is start posting again on a regular basis. This place has a way of sucking people back into posting

I am about to go to bed and I guess old habits die hard because before shutting down I ended up checking anyway. I am happy I did though. You are one of the people I have missed. If i don't catch up with ya for bit, I hope things are going well for you. I always makes me smile to see you

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#603916 Oct 28, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't remind me of that, the wounds are still fresh!
I hadn't seen OSG post here in so long that I thought it was a good post to reply to since i was only swinging though. I saw a post of yours and really wanted to say HI but I talked myself out of it because then I knew i would check back to see if you replied and then I would post back and the last thing I want to do is start posting again on a regular basis. This place has a way of sucking people back into posting
I am about to go to bed and I guess old habits die hard because before shutting down I ended up checking anyway. I am happy I did though. You are one of the people I have missed. If i don't catch up with ya for bit, I hope things are going well for you. I always makes me smile to see you
(T) Peace
How bout those Lions today...

Mia and I were just lounging around today watching football and the Lions were losing and then all of a sudden, they won.

I was in the kitchen. I knew the game was over and then Mia said, "River, the Lions won".

I was like, "Shutup bitch"

but it was true.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#603917 Oct 28, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Lou Reed died.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0KaWSOlASWcXX
That's sad, RIP Lou.

Still I'm glad to see that he lasted so long, considering all the drugs he used to do. Heroin won't be the death of him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Don't try this @ home, kids.

Location hidden

#603918 Oct 28, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout those Lions today...
Mia and I were just lounging around today watching football and the Lions were losing and then all of a sudden, they won.
I was in the kitchen. I knew the game was over and then Mia said, "River, the Lions won".
I was like, "Shutup bitch"
but it was true.
LOL

See I told you this would happen:)

But no kidding, same thing happened to me. My dad called me and we were bitchin about the game and i was annoyed and told him I really didn't even want to talk about it. This was the second week in a row where they found a way to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory. So I get off the phone and am walking to my car to go get some food and its ringing again and its my dad. And i was thinking "man, I just said I didn't wanna talk about it". I figured he was going to tell me some stupid excuse someone was quoted as saying or that someone is injured on top of it or the usual bad news that seems to pile on for the Lions. He was like "They just tied it up!" I couldn't believe it. I went running back into my house to see them kick the extra point

I was still sweatin' the 12 seconds left!

You are a bad influence on me. I'm telling my mom!LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min kent 699,494
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min NotSoDivineMsM Tr... 72,049
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 26 min Dang Jersey Piney 447,457
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 38 min Joe Fortuna 137
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr eternalrock 995,095
Black/White mindsets, relations, and fears in A... 4 hr Scooter 4
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 4 hr Doctor REALITY 13