Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#603756 Oct 27, 2013
Morning.....

“Every human has four endowments self-awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate human freedom… The power to choose, to respond, to change.”

~ Stephen Covey

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#603757 Oct 27, 2013
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Thank you for being my Father and my greatest Friend. You listen when no one else does. You love me unconditionally. You correct me when I'm wrong, in whatever way you know I will respond. You comfort me when I grieve. You encourage me when I am discouraged. You lead me when I am confused. You carry me when I am weak. You are awesome! Please help me to be that kind of friend to others. I pray that I will be sensitive to other people's feelings and life situations; that I will be a true friend who speaks the truth in love. I pray that I will be alert to signs that cry out for help. I pray that I will be available when needed. I pray that I will laugh with and have fun with my friends, rejoice with them as well as hold and comfort them when the time comes. May I be consistent in every season of life. May I share your love and shine the light of your word upon others. And may you be glorified. In Jesus' name I pray...

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#603758 Oct 27, 2013
Encouraging Word....

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.

Psalm 19:14

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#603759 Oct 27, 2013
Whoa...check out the font (smaller) and the number box is on the left side now

Topix tweeks....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#603760 Oct 27, 2013
Hey....my number turned to 30,000

What gift do I get????

Huh????

OK...Fine...carry on with your arguments

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#603761 Oct 27, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
The messiah, the Jews were told, would be a human being called Immanuel (Isaiah 7:14), not a god, demi-god or other supernatural being called Jesus. He would be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5), a great military leader who would win battles for Israel, and a great judge who would make righteous decisions (Jeremiah 33:15).

Ezekiel 37:26-28 prophesied that the messiah would establish The Third Temple or Sanctuary of the "Lord." Isaiah 43:5-6 says that he (not NATO) would triumphantly gather the Jews back to Israel. Zechariah 14:9 said that "God will be King over all the world, on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One." In Isaiah 2:4, the Jews were told that "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore" when the messiah comes.
scaritual wrote:
The prophecies also say that the Jesus will reestablish Judaic law across the land(read world).

The prophecy states that all Jews will know Judaic scripture by heart. No reading will be needed.

The prophecy states Judaic law will be in effect across the land and the religious court system will be reinstated in the OT, while the Messiah is here. Not during a second coming. One time, only one time. The first time. It's very clear.

Messianic prophecy says Judaic law will once again be - the - law of the land(worldwide).
Thanks for that.

You don't happen to have the book and verse citations for those prophecies, do you? I'll add your refinements if I have those.

Fennario

#603762 Oct 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Just waving at you AIN, my sweet friend. Did you see the beautiful sunrise today? Isn't life wonderful? Whenever I read your posts, my heart is filled with joy and love for mankind.
Thanks for that.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
I know how much you respect Mother Teresa, so I'll end this post with a bit of her introspective wisdom - "Let us more and more insist on raising funds of love, of kindness, of understanding, of peace. Money will come if we seek first the Kingdom of God - the rest will be given."
Funds of love, huh? More like love of funds. And tax free, too!

And in voices too perfect to hear, the angels on high sang out, "O holy! O so very holy!"

Fennario

#603763 Oct 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch what blessings you count. A gambler never counts the winning while sitting at the table with other players.
You recommend that I stop counting blessings for as long as the game continues? Thanks for the sage advice, Whispers. I hadn't realized how dangerous gratitude is. This is where your religious training comes in handy.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#603764 Oct 27, 2013
I see RR hasn't answered my questions.

Maybe he is having trouble with Google. LOL

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#603765 Oct 27, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You recommend that I stop counting blessings for as long as the game continues? Thanks for the sage advice, Whispers. I hadn't realized how dangerous gratitude is. This is where your religious training comes in handy.
Really dude LOL. Authority speaks of religious training. LOL
Really dude LOL. Trinket game.LOL
Really dude LOL. Sound advise.LOL

Location hidden

#603766 Oct 27, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey....my number turned to 30,000
What gift do I get????
Huh????
OK...Fine...carry on with your arguments
My numbers are 4-9-100 dial me up sometime LOL

Location hidden

#603767 Oct 27, 2013

Now see what happened.
Ya gonna pay thru the nose now.
I tried tellin ya about that gal
but no you just had to go sample.LOL

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#603768 Oct 27, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you've seen it before.
Took about 5 mins...maybe 10 including the time it took to find the original.
Nowhere near as much time you devote to topix on average.
You know that's not my real picture, right?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603769 Oct 27, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"And El said unto Moses,'I am YHWY' and he said,'Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, YHWY hath sent me unto you.'
And El said moreover unto Moses,'Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel,'El of your fathers, El of Abraham, El of Isaac, and El of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: THIS IS MY NAME FOREVER, and this is my memorial unto all generations.'" - Exodus 3:14-15
Now, Muttonhead, what is God's name ?
What translation is that? The BEN bible?

Exodus 14 says;
"God said to Moses,“I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites:‘I am' has sent me to you.’”

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603770 Oct 27, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
So how many generations from Abraham to Jesus ?
The Bible doesn't make that direct connection.

Derp.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603771 Oct 27, 2013
BenAdam wrote:

And here it ends
Oh thank God.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603772 Oct 27, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
I see RR hasn't answered my questions.
Maybe he is having trouble with Google. LOL
Told ya I was done with your nonsense...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#603773 Oct 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 14 says;
"God said to Moses,“I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites:‘I am' has sent me to you.’”
Feel free to believe that Exodus was written in English.

Carrion!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#603774 Oct 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 14 says;
BTW, there were no Israelites at that time. Only Hebrews.

Your translation is a POS.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#603775 Oct 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible doesn't make that direct connection.
Derp.
You just said it did in Matthew 1.

Are you really this insane or just can't count a list of names ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aura Mytha 982,167
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Insults Are Easier 122,808
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 hr Toxic Repub Toxins 6,657
____ POPE & ISRAEL Agreement :: *7 YR TRIB ____ 5 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
!!!Stop Global GENOCIDE for OIL 5 hr Hiddn Numbrz 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Michael 681,608
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr bad bob 184,861
More from around the web