“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#603499 Oct 26, 2013
Encouraging Words....

God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.

Psalm 46:1

K-Love

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#603500 Oct 26, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a really superstitious person. It's ok, but believing Ouija boards, tarot cards and horoscope reading or astrology are works of the devil, isn't the hallmark of rational thinking, rather the training of religious bigotry.
Matthew 5:10-12 and Matthew 10:21-25

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#603501 Oct 26, 2013
See

ya.....

((*l-))

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Camp Cove

#603502 Oct 26, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"this site contains malicious content"
of course!
Oh, wait! You meant computer viruses. Never mind.
Only sometimes.
:D

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#603503 Oct 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Will our generation see war, acts of terrorism and violence all around. Will there be a collapse of all moral standards and laws as well as a worldwide depression with runway inflation and devastated economy. Is there really going to be a short period of fragile peace on earth when men everywhere are yearning and crying for a return to tranquility. and Will that time of fragile peace precede the impending doom predicted in the Bible.
Can we really believe the Bible when it states that men will have peace and prosperity. Then suddenly the world will be drawn into final destructive war. It there really an Armageddon coming.
.. many Christians long for the end of the world, the return of Jesus. They say, "Look over here, look over there, the signs are surround us." ..

.. when a caterpillar undergoes its metamorphosis, it leaves the security of one world, becomes a butterfly and flies. A new way of life begins ..

.. the butterfly is worth saving ..

Location hidden

#603504 Oct 26, 2013
Many joypoppers are slipping back to their old lifestyles and a Jesus revulsion movement is spring up. Young devil worshippers and occultiet are becoming a nucleus of a hate Christ type movement. Whose chief aim is to harass Jesus people and refute claims of Christ. The revulsion movement against Christ will be personally directed by Satan and carried by those who are deeply committed to the occult. Jesus people will not only be considered freaks, thay will also be called all manner of names and will even be spat upon. The day may come when Bibles will be plucked from their arms and ripped apart by a laughing crowd of mockers.

With Established Harem

#603505 Oct 26, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
BT is OK. I donít think he came here with the same intentions as some others. He went along with them sometimes but didnít come here for the same reason.
.. so, why does BT visit this thread ??..

With Established Harem

#603506 Oct 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Will our generation see war, acts of terrorism and violence all around. Will there be a collapse of all moral standards and laws as well as a worldwide depression with runway inflation and devastated economy. Is there really going to be a short period of fragile peace on earth when men everywhere are yearning and crying for a return to tranquility. and Will that time of fragile peace precede the impending doom predicted in the Bible.
Can we really believe the Bible when it states that men will have peace and prosperity. Then suddenly the world will be drawn into final destructive war. It there really an Armageddon coming.
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lady,
Something is coming and it ainít gonna be pretty!
HFN
.. if the world is coming to an end, what should we do ??..

.. is it wise to heed the advise of corset-tight nihilist minds, accept the inevitable and hit the prayer mat? Is there anything worth saving ??..

.. how about an alternate escape route for the young? Perhaps if they stopped having fun, things would change? Is Armageddon the only solution ??..

.. teach me ..

Location hidden

#603507 Oct 26, 2013
The Bible foretells that in spite of World's tottering on the brink of war and devastation mankind will turn to the worship of devils satanic spirit and idols made from metal stone and wood The increase of occult practices are now witnessing is clearly predicted in the Bible as a sign of the times. People today are pledging allegiance to Satan or they are worshipping the gods of technology and science.

With Established Harem

#603508 Oct 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
There will be Satan evangelist mostly young people who will actually preach about the power of Satan who will zealously work at making converts. Ouija boards, tarot cards, horoscopes and occult books will be passed around and devoured by young people seeking the truth. We are going to pay the price for what we believe. Do not think that Christians can escape the trial that is coming. Your endurance will be tested. It will come upon us so undetected and so subtly that we will not recognize it at first. But when it begins it will fall upon us with lightning like strokes. The world will not believe what is happening because it will fall as a madness upon the earth.
.. you forgot your link ..

http://letscompare.blogspot.com/

With Established Harem

#603509 Oct 26, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
No I wonít get over it and you will not be able to either. You will not be able to tell the Lord you didnít know because you have been told, over and over.
2 John 1:7 ∂For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
Romans 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
You donít have to like it but it is and you can not make it to not true. The Lord is coming with no warning and it will be done and over with. There will be no more time to come to Him, He already gave you that chance so if you donít do it, after He comes it will be too late. Your eternal fate will be sealed. Then if you look up and see some of us, LW included, even after you have been so hateful and nasty to us you will not see triumph on our faces but sorrow for you. You may irk us somewhat now with your hatefulness but then all we will see is a lost soul with no chance for redemption. I think that seeing someone in that position Sir would be one of the saddest things a person would ever experience. The other would be being in a unsaved personís position. I donít wish that on anyone.
.. do you think JONAH AND THE WHALE is a story about redemption ??..

.. teach me ..

With Established Harem

#603510 Oct 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
If you trust God you can look every disaster in the face and proclaim with confidence MY GOD is speaking to this universe and His power is being demonstrated. I will just stand still and see the salvation of the LORD.
Good night.
.. you forget your link. Again ..

http://iamthewordthecomforter.blogspot.com/20...

Location hidden

#603511 Oct 26, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you forgot your link ..
There is no link unless you have a link to my mind.

Since: May 11

UK

#603512 Oct 26, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
No I wonít get over it and you will not be able to either. You will not be able to tell the Lord you didnít know because you have been told, over and over.
2 John 1:7 ∂For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
Romans 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
You donít have to like it but it is and you can not make it to not true. The Lord is coming with no warning and it will be done and over with. There will be no more time to come to Him, He already gave you that chance so if you donít do it, after He comes it will be too late. Your eternal fate will be sealed. Then if you look up and see some of us, LW included, even after you have been so hateful and nasty to us you will not see triumph on our faces but sorrow for you. You may irk us somewhat now with your hatefulness but then all we will see is a lost soul with no chance for redemption. I think that seeing someone in that position Sir would be one of the saddest things a person would ever experience. The other would be being in a unsaved personís position. I donít wish that on anyone.
...and that's really all you have isn't it?

Baseless threats, and that's one of the primo reasons you're so bloody hilarious to watch.

With Established Harem

#603514 Oct 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you wrote that blog ??..

Location hidden

#603515 Oct 26, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you forget your link. Again ..
http://iamthewordthecomforter.blogspot.com/20...
Tis no link lady. The book of beyond and think some should pay attention God not playing around this time. You might learn something from it. Cause lady I been thinking the same way for one hella long time now. I live in Isaiah 35 land now that does not mean dilly squawk to you but sure does to me. It real clear you and I are not on the same program either.So if you think for one moment you making me look foolish or bad think again.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#603516 Oct 26, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
Well GOoD Friday morning WSJLM --
I have candy lying everywhere teehee as I'm making a costume themed Candy Gram.
I decorated a pink felt hat by super gluing lemon and cherry licorace along with M&Ms and Skittles -Starburst - it is so cute !!!!!
Luckily I found a vest at the Goodwill I can use to glue candy on and a colorful multi stripe sweater to wear underneath for warmth --
I'm goona have so much fun being all dressed up handing candy out to kids -- and my sis and I will attend a party as to where she will be all in pink even her wig LOL themed Breast Cancer Awareness -- Bless her she has come so far since her mastectomy.
Anyway my day is lined up with fun -- Love to all -- TLC
U could nearly eat your hat.

Location hidden

#603517 Oct 26, 2013
The first atomic weapon was produced in Los Alamos a town in Northern New Mexico. The Trinity site in southern New Mexico was the place where the first atomic bomb was exploded. This weapon was then dropped in Japan at two sites ending World War 11.

With Established Harem

#603518 Oct 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Tis no link lady. The book of beyond and think some should pay attention God not playing around this time. You might learn something from it. Cause lady I been thinking the same way for one hella long time now. I live in Isaiah 35 land now that does not mean dilly squawk to you but sure does to me. It real clear you and I are not on the same program either.So if you think for one moment you making me look foolish or bad think again.
.. I feel ashamed for suggesting you plagiarized something. No excuses offered, I take full responsibility ..

.. I'm sorry if I offended you ..

.. teach me how to become a better person ..

Location hidden

#603519 Oct 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't you like to know what my mind knows about this too
Oh yea I give you a link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_UFO_Inci...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near 4 min Someone 52
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min lightbeamrider 176,433
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min ChristineM 826,531
sex (May '13) 12 min rajivas 146
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 17 min truthandcommonsense 3,024
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Robert F 583,193
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 27 min Ricky F 53,341
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 33 min gundee123 442,616
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr robertxiong 98,926
More from around the web