Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#603479 Oct 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops I left out the first of my post.
This part:
BT is OK. I donít think he came here with the same intentions as some others. He went along with them sometimes but didnít come here for the same reason.
HFN: Bt means no one any harm and likes to share his knowledge.

Location hidden

#603480 Oct 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lady,
Something is coming and it ainít gonna be pretty!
HFN
All one has to do is read the handwriting on the wall.
I agree not going to be pretty for sure.

Location hidden

#603481 Oct 25, 2013
There will be Satan evangelist mostly young people who will actually preach about the power of Satan who will zealously work at making converts. Ouija boards, tarot cards, horoscopes and occult books will be passed around and devoured by young people seeking the truth. We are going to pay the price for what we believe. Do not think that Christians can escape the trial that is coming. Your endurance will be tested. It will come upon us so undetected and so subtly that we will not recognize it at first. But when it begins it will fall upon us with lightning like strokes. The world will not believe what is happening because it will fall as a madness upon the earth.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#603482 Oct 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest of the purposes you gave is not the purpose of some coming here. Iíll consider you smart if you understand that.
I am not going to bother stating to you again the purpose because it has already been said. If you didnít see it thenÖÖ.
Yes I understand because so am I
Would it really bother you to state it again? I may have missed it.

I come and go.

If it bothers you, I'll understand.

I understand more than you think.

Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#603483 Oct 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
LISTEN TOSS-POT
Public forum
If you don't want people to pass comment then DONT BLOODY POST!
If you don't feel like dealing with criticism of your 'woo-woo' cuz lets face it, that's all it is, just shut-up.
the world will end in 5 billion years when the sun runs out of helium, ZERO INVOLVMENT OF A GOD.
GET OVER IT!
No I wonít get over it and you will not be able to either. You will not be able to tell the Lord you didnít know because you have been told, over and over.

2 John 1:7 ∂For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Romans 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

You donít have to like it but it is and you can not make it to not true. The Lord is coming with no warning and it will be done and over with. There will be no more time to come to Him, He already gave you that chance so if you donít do it, after He comes it will be too late. Your eternal fate will be sealed. Then if you look up and see some of us, LW included, even after you have been so hateful and nasty to us you will not see triumph on our faces but sorrow for you. You may irk us somewhat now with your hatefulness but then all we will see is a lost soul with no chance for redemption. I think that seeing someone in that position Sir would be one of the saddest things a person would ever experience. The other would be being in a unsaved personís position. I donít wish that on anyone.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#603484 Oct 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
HFN: Bt means no one any harm and likes to share his knowledge.
I think I see that. I can get caught up in all the hype too.:)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#603485 Oct 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
All one has to do is read the handwriting on the wall.
I agree not going to be pretty for sure.
Agree with you.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#603486 Oct 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
To what contradictions are you referring?
For one, that verse was talking about the OT. Keep in mind, the NT wasn't in existence at that time.

Also, if all scripture is, "god breathed", then I have to say it again, the Jesus! did not fulfill messianic prophecy.

According to your deity words, the Jesus! did not meet the requirements.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#603487 Oct 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you fixated in GoThomas?
I was referring to the hundreds of 'gospels' that Ben linked to, not just GoThomas
Because it was included in your stereo-typing.

I was hoping you would correct yourself.

Location hidden

#603488 Oct 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree with you.
If you trust God you can look every disaster in the face and proclaim with confidence MY GOD is speaking to this universe and His power is being demonstrated. I will just stand still and see the salvation of the LORD.

Good night.

Location hidden

#603489 Oct 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
No I wonít get over it and you will not be able to either. You will not be able to tell the Lord you didnít know because you have been told, over and over.
2 John 1:7 ∂For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
Romans 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
You donít have to like it but it is and you can not make it to not true. The Lord is coming with no warning and it will be done and over with. There will be no more time to come to Him, He already gave you that chance so if you donít do it, after He comes it will be too late. Your eternal fate will be sealed. Then if you look up and see some of us, LW included, even after you have been so hateful and nasty to us you will not see triumph on our faces but sorrow for you. You may irk us somewhat now with your hatefulness but then all we will see is a lost soul with no chance for redemption. I think that seeing someone in that position Sir would be one of the saddest things a person would ever experience. The other would be being in a unsaved personís position. I donít wish that on anyone.
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that. Once a car came with no warning. There was too little time for me to get out of the way. It hit me, and essentially, cut my leg off.

When I looked up there were wonderful people there helping me.

They didn't see a lost soul. They saw a young girl in need. One of them wrapped a belt around my thigh while another one called 911. Two of them dealt with the guy driving the car. He was having a medical emergency as well. Do you know how many of them were Christians and how many of them were Atheists?

I don't because it doesn't matter.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#603490 Oct 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I understand that. Once a car came with no warning. There was too little time for me to get out of the way. It hit me, and essentially, cut my leg off.
When I looked up there were wonderful people there helping me.
They didn't see a lost soul. They saw a young girl in need. One of them wrapped a belt around my thigh while another one called 911. Two of them dealt with the guy driving the car. He was having a medical emergency as well. Do you know how many of them were Christians and how many of them were Atheists?
I don't because it doesn't matter.
I get it completely.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#603491 Oct 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
You are the one who engaged me after reading my post to someone else, I did not engage you, so yes it is you that cares.
Wrong.

Fennario

#603492 Oct 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. do you get the feeling that some people on this thread don't like us because we're lesbians? Or, could there be another reason ??..
Of course they don't like you. They have been taught that you are an abomination unto their infinitely good god - that you are deliberately and malevolently defiant of it. If their god is the definition of good, and you are in violation of it, what does that make you?

They are also taught to feel exactly the same way about unbelievers like me. Their bible calls us lying, corrupt, vile, abominable, godless vessels in the service of evil, not one of which does any good, and fit to be burned alive forever as the moral equivalent of murderers and whoremongers.

You know the book I mean, don't you? It's the one they vaunt has is owned and read by more people in history than any other book - one that's the easiest book in the world to get a copy of.

Does that includes you? You wouldn't object if it did, would you? Because if you do, you'll hear about that, too. I do. It would just confirm what a horrible person you are. See how that works, sinner? Who could object to any of that but a devil?

Fennario

#603493 Oct 25, 2013
scaritual wrote:
The Jesus does not fulfill the Judaic prophetic requirements as outlined in the OT to be "Messiah".

Within Judaism. The Judaic deity is defined as one complete and singular entity (within that mythology, if that means anything). It's very clear in the OT/Tanakh, that there is no plurality of the deity in any way. Read Deut. 6:4. There are many other examples besides that one.
When you get to the prophecies concerning the "Messiah", or, "Mashiach", take notice there are no half man/half god qualities assigned to that person. Below are some of the verses that are specific to what the Judaic "Messiah" was to be and do. Ezekiel 38:16) Isaiah 2, 11, 42; 59:20) Jeremiah 23, 30, 33; 48:47; 49:39) Daniel 10:14) Hosea 3:4-3:5) Micah 4) Zephaniah 3:9) Zechariah 14:9) Those verses represent what that Mashiach would do. All signs of the Messiah. Which is why the Jews rejected the Jesus. It didn't happen. The fact that the Jesus was killed before complete fulfillment of messianic prophecy is a proof in and of itself the Jesus was a false "Messiah". According to the mythology the "Mashiach" was 100% human and mortal. Judaism says that the Messiah will be born of human parents(maternal&paternal) , and possess normal physical attributes like other people. It will not be a demi-god, and will not possess supernatural qualities. All of the tasks to be done by "Messiah" were to be completed during the lifetime of that person. Once revealed. While here. First time. One time. Only time. There was no "second coming" involved according to OT messianic prophecy. Christians cite other portions of the OT with tortured, massaged and tweaked interpretations as Messianic prophecies. Just because Christianity claims this as prophecy doesn't make them OT Messianic prophecies.
No matter how vehemently Christians may claim them to be.

Jews are the experts concerning their book. There is a reason the Jesus wasn't accepted as Messiah, and it wasn't because the Jews were being stubborn. If the Jesus had met the prophetic requirements the Jews would have had no choice but to accept the Jesus.
Judaism is very clear about this.

[edited for space]

^^^The^^^Jesus^^^fails^^^accor ding^^^to^^^that^^^. Matthew, chapter 24, evidences this quite well.
The Jesus was rejected as the messiah for legitimate reason. Deuteronomy 13:1-5, also illustrates why the Jesus wasn't "Messiah".
There are numerous examples that spell out plainly that the, "Messiah", or Mashiach, was not to alter the Judaic religion in any way, not for Jews, nor Gentiles.
The oldest extant Judaic texts date to about 200 BCE, so there was no revision or altering done to those prophecies at least after that date.
That negates any claims of revisionism.
Good post. Here's an abbreviated version of that you might like:

The messiah, the Jews were told, would be a human being called Immanuel (Isaiah 7:14), not a god, demi-god or other supernatural being called Jesus. He would be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5), a great military leader who would win battles for Israel, and a great judge who would make righteous decisions (Jeremiah 33:15).

Ezekiel 37:26-28 prophesied that the messiah would establish The Third Temple or Sanctuary of the "Lord." Isaiah 43:5-6 says that he (not NATO) would triumphantly gather the Jews back to Israel. Zechariah 14:9 said that "God will be King over all the world, on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One." In Isaiah 2:4, the Jews were told that "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore" when the messiah comes.

Location hidden

#603494 Oct 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops I left out the first of my post.
This part:
BT is OK. I donít think he came here with the same intentions as some others. He went along with them sometimes but didnít come here for the same reason.
BT is OK. In fact, he's Golden.

Why do you think I came here?

Did I come here to disrupt your Golden Thread?

Do you see me as a follower of some sinister tribe?

I showed you that youtube is not dangerous. Remember?

I'm here to help you.

Hi, I'm River.

Have we met?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#603495 Oct 26, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post. Here's an abbreviated version of that you might like:
The messiah, the Jews were told, would be a human being called Immanuel (Isaiah 7:14), not a god, demi-god or other supernatural being called Jesus. He would be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5), a great military leader who would win battles for Israel, and a great judge who would make righteous decisions (Jeremiah 33:15).
Ezekiel 37:26-28 prophesied that the messiah would establish The Third Temple or Sanctuary of the "Lord." Isaiah 43:5-6 says that he (not NATO) would triumphantly gather the Jews back to Israel. Zechariah 14:9 said that "God will be King over all the world, on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One." In Isaiah 2:4, the Jews were told that "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore" when the messiah comes.
Thanks.

There are too many "prophetic" nuances to list that weren't fulfilled by the Jesus.

Nevertheless, here is this inconsistency as well...

The prophecies also say that the Jesus will reestablish Judaic law across the land(read world).

The prophecy states that all Jews will know Judaic scripture by heart. No reading will be needed.

The prophecy states Judaic law will be in effect across the land and the religious court system will be reinstated in the OT, while the Messiah is here.

Not during a second coming. One time, only one time. The first time. It's very clear.

Messianic prophecy says Judaic law will once again be - the - law of the land(worldwide).

According to the Christian version, the god seems schizophrenic in the way Christianity tries to twist Messianic prophecy to fit its whim. Does this make sense?

Jewish law is done, the interim is Christianity, then back to Jewish law after the second coming?

No, it doesn't.

Unless you choose to ignore the actual Mashiach prophecy, and utilize the "bizarro world" Christian version.

“Move into the light.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#603496 Oct 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
There will be Satan evangelist mostly young people who will actually preach about the power of Satan who will zealously work at making converts. Ouija boards, tarot cards, horoscopes and occult books will be passed around and devoured by young people seeking the truth. We are going to pay the price for what we believe. Do not think that Christians can escape the trial that is coming. Your endurance will be tested. It will come upon us so undetected and so subtly that we will not recognize it at first. But when it begins it will fall upon us with lightning like strokes. The world will not believe what is happening because it will fall as a madness upon the earth.
You are a really superstitious person. It's ok, but believing Ouija boards, tarot cards and horoscope reading or astrology are works of the devil, isn't the hallmark of rational thinking, rather the training of religious bigotry.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#603497 Oct 26, 2013
Good

Morning.....

:-P~

ďThe fact that you are even here, alive, on this planet is a mathematical miracle, and you should not spend the time that you have being busy being miserable.Ē

~ Philip DeFranco

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#603498 Oct 26, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear Father in Heaven, Thank You for Your loving hand of guidance. This is hard to do from a human standpoint (even a "child's" viewpoint), but thank You for Your chastisement. I know that You love me because You care enough to bring about or allow things to happen to stop me and redirect my priorities and my paths. When things don't turn out like I expect, it's usually because I'm not doing what You want me to do or I'm doing something that would not bring about the best results for me, my loved ones, or those in my circle of influence. I pray that You would continue to direct the work of my hands, the desires of my heart, the steps that I take, and help me to turn in trust when You redirect my paths. For God, I know that all things work together for the good of those who love You (Romans 8:28). I love You. In Jesus' name to come to You. Amen.

Prime Time with GOd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexy hot chats 31 min girls united states 16
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Christian with Jesus 817,969
Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Game GUIDE Download [PDF] (Jul '13) 2 hr xaphrious 14
Why I am still a Christian. 2 hr Christian with Jesus 7
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Justice League 2,015
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 2 hr LAWEST100 124
Caucasians are Neanderthal-Sapien hybrids. (Oct '07) 2 hr thewordofme 164
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 270,173
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr oxbow 579,270
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Seentheotherside 39,978
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr RiccardoFire 98,011
More from around the web